Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (54752 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sirekene: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
My predictions
APC will fail the presidential election if the present Buhari as their flagbearer. Remember "no military ruler shall rule Nigeria again"
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Fantusi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
If U can't whisper anything that can enhance the well-being of a poor Nigerian pls don't mind to Zip it up.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by jmaine: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
TechWalker007:

No 1, is the reason for all the heat in the polity.

Correct !!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by otondo55: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
...some folks are really confused..Amalgamation of Political Criminals (APC) pathetic tribal bigots since 1960
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ololo12: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wow, if na only NL members dey vote for the election then APC don already win lol.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by htconeline: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
hooooooh when did ibo start to like Fashola....
Face ur phee dee phee.

If Apc field fashola dat tym u go no say ibo tribalise nah 1 in d world there campaign will be around deportee nd Awolowo party.....
Buhari/fashola/oshomole ticket is all win win after dat....
fashola for presido nd one person from NC.....
All i see is win win win for the Yorubas.
Dont hate!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Sunshinelady(f): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
kwajay1: Why are the igbos crying that the yorubas are bending thier asses for the hausas when they are also guilty as charged bending their asses for the Ijaws to screw. This is politics my people, you don't expect every tribe to present a candidate for the position. Its so sad that Nigeria has come to this level where leaders are voted based on religious or tribal sentiments. Please igbos should present a candidate too and stop parading themselves behind an ijaw man.
. Ss & se are like cousins, (or y do u tink GEj hasn't paid heed to u people's cry to remove Stella or Okonjo). But I see no relatnshp b/w sw & North, d 'bendin ova' is borne out of mere cowardice & feelin of inferiority to d North

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Avedon: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gej till - 2019

Barister Sullivan iheanacho Chime till - 2027

If the country remain as single entity then the yorubas and their masters will settle it between them. Not even in politics, generally yorubas are arch enemies of Igbos that's why i will never trust Yoruba in my life. Never..! Poisonous insects
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Newcrescent(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
kushy: what did tanbuwal do in the case of FAROUK LAWAN? is he nt d one dat cover him up? did u knw what BUHARI did to lagos state when he ws president? u people knw bt u are ur selfish interest. for me, am going to vote for PDP.

Excuse me!

Was Buhari ever a president?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by eaglechild: 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
fiizznation: these lots r plain silly. so bcuz the APC will field in a northen candidate, u lots have started spewing rubbish. so u think the yorubas r foolish like u lots..
A yoruba man(obj) just finished sum few years back, and u still want the APC to present another yoruba candidate.
why dnt u keep screaming "GEJ till 2019" and allow the yorubas u enjoy caling slaves shd be the slaves 4 sum few years. And at d end, we ll see they pple that ll remain slaves forever
grin
I thought OBJ was a Yoruba outcast and that Yorubas did not vote for him, now you turn around and claim him.

Bigots!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
d person wey write dis tin must b frm d north.. let say no to northern president.. they hav ruled and fail in the past... bokoharam pple
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sholasys: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Naturally I would have read this and passed. My guess is you've never lived or maybe even been to the north. Fashola is a great leader no doubt, however, I can tell you for a fact, he would not muster the numbers we need from the North. If APC fields him as a presidential candidate, the north will be totally divided irrespective of who his vice is. This will inevitably result to a loss and Fashola's competence will remain what it is - COMPETENCE - We want competence to go with POWER at the highest level, and that is exactly what we will do. I have tremendous respect for Fashola, but in this case he is not the man to field for the president to ensure victory!

This is only but cramjones opinion. Does not hold water. I am sure the power bloc will just be laughing at U
And it seams that the APC stalwart has this illusion that SW will always vote for any APC candidate. When it comes to the presidential candidate, the equation will change. Cramjones you are just and opportunist.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
sholasys:

This is only but cramjones opinion. Does not hold water. I am sure the power bloc will just be laughing at U

Who are these "power blocs" and who is CramJones?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Chimoski87(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
He is indeed a man without any iota of
corruption

OP though I had wanted to say something different, but when I saw your above statement on Buhari, that's when I realized that you are high on Ijebode weed
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Akpan107(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: I am doing this exclusively for Nairaland; Nairaland is the most visited Nigerian website, and I am happy to express political secrets here for you to vote wisely come 2015. Recall, I have stated that for APC to win the presidency, the presidential flag bearer must come from the north. Remember politics is about numbers and right now the northern voters hates Goodluck with a passion and we will capitalize on this! It is no longer secret!

1. Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso - Undoubtedly one of the best for the job! Educated both in Nigeria and the United Kingdom, Gov Kwankwanso has shown himself to be a great leader of our time. Taking up the helm of affairs in a state that was plunged into economic coma by Boko Haram activities, Rabiu's leadership has brought back stability to the troubled Northern Business capital of Nigeria. In his short time in office, he has greatly improved the infrastructure in Kano, improved on security, and consolidated Kano's gains in the health sector. Alhaji Aliko Dangote saw this and decided to invest heavily by starting the construction of a state-of-the-art 1000 bed hospital. His leadership has indeed attracted investment by Nigerians and players around the globe. His followership in the North is remarkable, he is loved by the emirs the citizens of the North and by Nigerians at large. We believe he will make a strong presidential candidate.

you just wasted your time to post this.
The reason why the North hate GEJ are three.
1. GEJ is a Christian and an average Northern Hausa Muslim believes a Christian must not rule over a Muslim.

2. He is not an Hausa man, there is this common believes among the Northerners that the presidential power belong to them and they decides who to rule Nigeria which nobody can take that from them.

3. They believe a minority must not rule over majority.
I am a Christian from Akwa-Ibom State, and an Ibibio by tribe.
The Northerners are indirectly me and my unborn children that non of us are qualify to rule Nigeria, save Hausa and Yoruba.

This is not the Nigeria of my dream.
We must stop APC by all means and in anyway we can.
We have no option than to give GEJ total and unconditional support.
His victory come 2015 is our victory and FREEDOM.......!!!!!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sholasys: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Who are these "power blocs" and who is CramJones?
You know them yourself except you are delusional. When did you join APC self, when did you become advocate and staunch loyal member of APC ? Sorry Your political calculation will mess you up.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ketoprofen(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
BlessedFellow: @Chief FFK. I think we all as Nigerians need to 'develop' to a level we vote a candidate because of what he/she can offer and not on the basis of tribe, religion or sentiment. Personally, I am not bothered if the president of Nigeria is fulani, kanuri, izon, urhobo, itsekiri, tiv, yoruba or igbo.

Although most Nigerians are tired of GEJ and PDP led administration, I can assure you that the easiest way for APC to lose the election is to field Gen Buhari as its flag-bearer.

Didn't it happen before
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ketoprofen(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

You are right my dear, however, there is no gain to get the MOST competent person that won't win elections! There are competent people in all regions of the country, but, for the APC our best chance will be to present a COMPETENT northern candidate that can mop up all the Northern votes we need for victory! The above three candidates have no doubt proven that they can do the job. - CRAMJONES
What about a competent southerner?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by madnigerian: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tambuwal looks attractive......the others look bad....especially that Buhari...who should retire.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by nduchucks: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Chimoski87: He is indeed a man without any iota of
corruption

OP though I had wanted to say something different, but when I saw your above statement on Buhari, that's when I realized that you are high on Ijebode weed

Rubbish. Ijebu Ode is known for Garri. Never heard of weed coming from that area. Abi that is what the Ijebu Jesha guy, Shymexx, is on, when he comes here?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sasifo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
APC or is it ASPIRIN they are called, from the look of things APC have an assemblage of expired, recycled and bunch of gold digger politicians looking for overnight success which is not easy to come by in this political dispensation.Come 20115 when Jega announces the result of the Presidential election result I forsee some of these APC glorified town criers running into exile in neighbouring countries for safety having brainwashed and cajoled all these unwise defectors from PDP by collecting lump sum of money from them. My point of reference is RIBADU and his running mate in 2011 Presidential election. They are somewhere counting their losses. So defectors beware, as the fear of APC is the beginning of your political wisdom. I dey laugh.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Osinitu(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

be honest with yourself. None of these men can win a single southern vote, where as Fashola can win northern votes because the WORLD likes the guy. Buhari lost the entire south last time and is the most popular of all of these men. Kwankwaso will in Jigawa, Sokoto and Kano, and Tambuwal's local government is unknown to even his fellow state's men (which ever state that is)

Southerners have tricked themselves into thinking they need the north more than that north needs them. Do you truly believe in your heart that Tambuwal is more popular in Nigeria than Fashola?

ACN presenting a northern candidate will only make their yoruba constituency completely apathetic. If APC is a north SW alliance, APC will only have the core north to lean on while SE SS and middle belt will vote, passionately, for PDP.
Plain bitter truth!!!
Nobody is Nigeria is more popular than Jonathan, but the closest in name in Fashola. If Fashola runs many in the middle belt and SS will ever consider voting for him. The deportation sage ruined his brand with the SE but he'll still win votes there. He will also win the anti GEJ northern places. Who the south knew about Kwankwaso before this past 30 days?

plain,bitter truth
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Sobrit(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

You are right my dear, however, there is no gain to get the MOST competent person that won't win elections! There are competent people in all regions of the country, but, for the APC our best chance will be to present a COMPETENT northern candidate that can mop up all the Northern votes we need for victory! The above three candidates have no doubt proven that they can do the job. - CRAMJONES
hmmm, see desperation, see bigotry, see d apogee of selfishness where merit and equity are sacrificial lambs. These are the people we hope to hand this country and its human and material resources in its diversity? In the words of Bette medley, 'God is watching us from a distance'. But i can tell u he is rather closeby.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Olammy76(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
am neutral politicaly...but i av interest in politics.....looking at nigeria today our presidency election is centralised on only one single party(PDP).....and this this does not bring a better development to d country as a result of lack of competiton in our presidency election, becose if there is is competition the ruling part will creates more development to the country in other to use it to campaign for next election, the consistence ruling of pdp brings non-development to d country....consining the APC presentation of the possible candidates to contest for2015 election throughly it makes it looks like a northern party but is not.....becose looking at d member of d party no other person is suitable enough for d post....as 4 me oooo...... Up APC
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by nagoma(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Billyonaire: I had expected APC to be a democratic party where aspirants are elected based on democratic primaries in line tenets of democracy as its done in PDP, but then again, I remember that the party is just an Assemblage of Political Confusionists without a manifesto.

The way things are going, APC will collapse the moment GEJ wins the next election.

Of course the OP was talking democracy. He is only " asking people to vote wisely " and suggesting those he sees as good candidates. What's wrong with that?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by nagoma(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Akpan107: you just wasted your time to post this.
1. GEJ is a Christian and an average Northern Hausa Muslim believes a Christian must not rule over a Muslim[b][/b]
2. He is not an Hausa man, there is this common believes among the Northerners that the presidential power belong to them and they decides who to rule Nigeria which nobody can take that from them.
The Northerners are indirectly me and my unborn children that non of us are qualify to rule Nigeria, save Hausa and Yoruba.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by colossus2: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
oasis01: APC is just a party without definition yet.
Association of Past Criminals!!!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by nagoma(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Akpan107: you just wasted your time to post this.
1. GEJ is a Christian and an average Northern Hausa Muslim believes a Christian must not rule over a Muslim[b][/b]

You don't seem to think competence counts at all in selecting a leader for Nigeria. You are totally sentimental shocked To give "unconditional support " to a clueless incompetent man - because he is from a minority tribe and he claims to be a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by RexioKlasik(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
2015 Loading...

Watch Out!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Worwor: To please the north, a northarn candidate can run as vice-president except for buhari while fashola runs as president. By so doing, APC will still mop up all the nothern votes we needed for victory. [s]Fashola as president and Oshiomole as vice-president will also win the election as long as APC remain intact.[/s]

We didnt ask for suggestions on how to commit political suicide.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by madnigerian: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
A brief comment here.

Some Southerners think that Northerners should not run for presidency.

Well, the Constitution of Nigeria says that anyone is eligible for the leadership of this country.

So, until the constitution is amended, and rotational presidency is put in place......any Hausa fulani can run for president of Nigeria.

And, no , I am not a Northerner, and I think that Buhari and Sharia Kwnankwaso have no business running.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

APC is undoubtedly the most democratic party we've ever had in Nigeria. Wait for our primaries and watch how fiercely contested it is going to be. These men are 100X better than 4 Ebele Jonathans!
How can you call a party that has never hold a single primaries since its existence the most democratic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.