Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure (10159 Views)

Poll: She rejected a modeling contract to placate her boyfriend's ego. She is:

Romantic.: 17% (19 votes)
Very stupid.: 82% (88 votes)
This poll has ended

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 11, 2008
LOL! You're not serious grin

*clears throat* ok, since you begged me to vote, I wiill cool
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by StephenP(m): 2:16am On Aug 11, 2008
First of all, that was dumb ass move on her part. Just wrong. Opportunity came knocking on her door and she shot it in the head at close range and slammed the door and left it outside to die. Hopefully, she finds a better dude and a well paying job else she'll regret this for a long time. Secondly, forgive me but her mum is ignorant. Models don't have to be semi nude before they can be recognized. Sure the ones who made it to the topmost level had to take it all off, but that doesn't mean that all models have to. She can decide how much skin to wants to show and still make some money. Anyway, I'm guessing her mum doesn't know about her scammer boyfriend.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by lechatte(f): 2:21am On Aug 11, 2008
Chai,poor girl!She just doesn't realize, lipsrsealed
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by KarmaMod(f): 2:25am On Aug 11, 2008
She would rather marry a crook than earn her own money, women still baffle me

I agree. They depend on the dude's money yet when he treats them like slaves, they start to complain
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Sisikill: 4:01am On Aug 11, 2008
Yep, that’s it for me. . . I’m out! I’m tearing up my Women Supporting Women (WSW) Card, burning the uniform and erasing all meeting days from my calendar.

So Guys go ahead do what you do best. . .  treat ‘em like crap, cheat on ‘em, control ‘em, disrespect ‘em and if they complain, tell ‘em to cut the “I’m a smart human being” act. Apart from the fact that they don’t pull it off well, it saves you the time of having to cut them down to size.

Twirling Pom Poms and doing high Kicks

GO GO MEN!!
YOU'RE MEAN!
YOU'RE HARD
AND YOU'VE GOT YOURSELVES PERFECT PATSIES!
GOOOOOOOO MEN

Tore a contract for a boyfriend? What’s she do when she’s married. . . tear up her insides?

Stupid. . . beyond stupid
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 11, 2008
rotflmao!! you're not serious. WSW?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 11, 2008
I think she did the right thing for herself. She couldn't afford to loose a crook like her.

Likes attract likes. They are birds of the same feather.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by na2day2(m): 5:12am On Aug 11, 2008
"They say two wrongs don't make a right, "

a word is a enough for the wise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 11, 2008
It all depend on one's definition of what is wrong and what is right.
What's right for you might be dead wrong to them.

One thing is sure though; likes attract likes, whether right or wrong.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by na2day2(m): 6:30am On Aug 11, 2008
nuzo:

It all depend on one's definition of what is wrong and what is right.
What's right for you might be dead wrong to them.

One thing is sure though; likes attract likes, whether right or wrong.

WORD! ! !
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by ima1(f): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2008
i think it was a stupid thing to do, he is just a boyfriend, no guarantee he would be her husband and he is a 419 guy come on, what would she do if they break up or he gets caught. she is gonna regret it in a few weeks
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by adejobit(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2008
Ify, I sincerely think ur friend needs prayers.
But funny enough,im not suprised by her decision.What else do u expect from someone sucking up to a boyfriend like hers.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Romans(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2008
Should have waited to be married first before taking such actions because of the boy.
I've heard stories of girls who threw away opportunities because of guys and were disappointed in the end. Hope that will not be her case.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by lexicon(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2008
She cannot regrete if and only if her boyfriend did not disappoint her trust and faith
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2008
@ topic

Wetin she dey do with a 419?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by dudubobo1: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2008
what exactly is any reasonable girl doing dating a 419?

Apart from the 419 side of things, I cant blame the girl. Her happiness is worth more than $15k. Why should she sell her happiness for money?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2008
dudu-bobo:

what exactly is any reasonable girl doing dating a 419?

Apart from the 419 side of things, I can't blame the girl. Her happiness is worth more than $15k. Why should she sell her happiness for money?

Na a jobless criminal be her happiness? The girl is just a child!
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Laibankz: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2008
first and formost i think your girlfriend is crazy, haba!!!!
$15,000 is not really the thing but the fame and doors that would be open to her is the main thing.
assuming she was engaged or married we can c reasons to that but a common boyfriend??.
am highly disappointed and wish i could talk 2 her one on one.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by slimmy24(f): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2008
OMG, the first thing I did was to calculate the Naira equivalent,

She will realise her mistake later,

and to think the guy is a YAHOO BOY,

Im sorry to say but how is she sure there arent many like her,

But maybe, its cos of her mum sha, we never can tell.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by spikedcylinder: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2008
It is a stupid thing and I would never make a compromise like that for anything, talk less of a man. . . . BUT she and she only wears the shoes and of course knows where it pinches. It might seem as if she has done an absolutely stupid thing but only she knows why she did it. Besides, it is her life. She's making her bed and she will Bleep in it!
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by WebMonk(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2008
ok, i'm usually a silent member. but i gotta admit, this got to me.

one of the worst crimes in our generation is the theft of one's time. because one will always look back at what could have been.

But seriously, na love be dat? OMG! (and who are those 3 that voted "romantic? shocked"wink
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2008
WebMonk:

ok, i'm usually a silent member. but i gotta admit, this got to me.

one of the worst crimes in our generation is the theft of one's time. because one will always look back at what could have been.

But seriously, na love be that? OMG! (and who are those 3 that voted "romantic? shocked"wink

Three shots to each of them is a very light punishment! grin
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by xheggs(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2008
She's Insane.,.,.,Very! Very!! Insane
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2008
This is one reason I hate naija girls, they lack the ability to stand on their own, choose and decide for their destiny.
Depending on someone to live on is choosing to be slave forever.
I wonder what will be her faith if the guy runs into problem or MUGU stop DROPPING.
    Mgbada can be Mugu for some time but JOBMAN can roast forever.

Tell your Lazy friend to spit also on any body offering her something good.
    HOTFUNMI will never comment on this to encourage the women to be self-sufficient.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

This is one reason I hate naija girls, they lack the ability to stand on their own, choose and decide for their destiny.
I wonder what will be her faith if the guy runs into problem or MUGU stops DROPPING.

HOTFUNMI will never comment on this to encourage the women to be self-sufficient.

I agree!
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by spikedcylinder: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

I wonder what will be her faith if the guy runs into problem or MUGU stop DROPPING.

Yes, yes yea, it is always naija girls, they can never stand on their own. Those Nigerian women are wholly dependent on men, all of them!

*rolls eyes at the crapbag who posted the above*
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Yes, yes yea, it is always naija girls, they can never stand on their own. Those Nigerian women are wholly dependent on men, all of them!

*rolls eyes at the crapbag who posted the above*

It hurts but most of the sisters back in Naija won't give up a man because of a personal goal.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2008
michelin89:

I agree!
   Not only that,  but for how long will Naija girls stop bearing in mind that MEN are made to take care of women without them moving on to get their equal right, I personally don't treat a girl who depend on me for every penny she must spend with respect. Thank God I never had one and will never.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

Not only that, but for how long will Naija girls stop bearing in mind that MEN are made to take care of women without them moving on to get their equal right, I personally don't treat a girl who depend on me for every penny she must spend with respect. Thank God I never had one and will never.

I don't think the girl was actually thinking about being taken care of. If I could dare I'd say she is of the opinion that love is more important than any other thing. So stupid of her!
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by agaba123(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2008
michelin89:

I don't think the girl was actually thinking about being taken care of. If I could dare I'd say she is of the opinion that love is more important than any other thing. So stupid of her!

Love yes but not with a yahooze boyfriend not even a husband. Haba!!
Even if it is a husband, what about when the man begins to maga? won't she think of the security of your children?

This girl na wa.She bleeped it big time. grin grin
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by ifyalways(f): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2008
@OZIOMA B4 u go bananas with ur hate for 9ja gals,i said the gal is an ASIAN babe dating a lebanese guy.
i seriously doubt if a 9ja gal wud do such a thing cool
From every indicatioons ,the babe bleeped up,big time.
Even in marriage,wud i do such a thing i doubt cheesy
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2008
ifyalways:

@OZIOMA B4 u go bananas with your hate for Nigeria gals,i said the girl is an ASIAN babe dating a lebanese guy.
i seriously doubt if a Nigeria girl would do such a thing cool
From every indicatioons ,the babe bleeped up,big time.
Even in marriage,would i do such a thing i doubt cheesy

Na Naija them dey? grin

Abi 419 don spread worldwide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT / 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant / Spanish Fly- Now In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.