Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure (10160 Views)

Poll: She rejected a modeling contract to placate her boyfriend's ego. She is:

Romantic.: 17% (19 votes)
Very stupid.: 82% (88 votes)
This poll has ended

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

your English native tongue abi?

Ife oyibo na eme.

no my yoruba tongue
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

no my yoruba tongue
which yoruba? the other time you were in igbo thread making a perfect sentence now you're yoruba, I love that.

But are you Jenny Kadry?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

which yoruba? the other time you were in igbo thread making a perfect sentence now you're yoruba, I love that.

But are you Jenny Kadry?

i speak so many languages
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

i speak so many languages

That didn't answer the question
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
wat question?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
Jenny, stop messing wiv Ozii jor.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

what question?
if you're Jenny kadry
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2008
wonder what u people r talking about? @ ruby
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

if you're Jenny kadry

who is jenny kadry?

anyways blive watever u want to blive ,i was willing to tell u who i am before not until u brought up ur military rule of explain urself
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

wonder what u people r talking about? @ ruby
      I know it wont be jenny cause there is no similarity in her responds to that of jenny,
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by topup: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2008
I think if your partner truly loves you, he would want the best for you, suck up his pride and insecurities. If she truly loves him, who knows, they could be together forever, I mean I can imagine doing something like that if I felt that I found the love of my life and didn't want anything to jeopardise that, however, things change all the time, they may grow together they may grow distant. Until they are fully bound together (by marriage) do I think she should really make such a rash decision. I mean if he leaves her she would most likely regret losing her contract. It's also silly for a woman this day and age (with so many doors open for us now) to completely rely on her man to provide everything for her.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

who is jenny kadry?

anyways blive watever u want to blive ,i was willing to tell u who i am before not until u brought up your military rule of explain yourself

Okay, am loyal now.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ topup
That flower you dey so normaly attract snake.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

Okay, am loyal now.

praise God,but wat has ur loyalty got to do wt me?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
I can see that u ma are just jealous that u do not have the ability to love decently like the girl in the story, lipsrsealed

Abeg that girl na fool! Who wan be like her?

If she beautiful enough to have a modelling contract, well she isn't equally intelligent.

See as human being throw her life away because of one useless nothing to offer living being!
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

praise God,but what has your loyalty got to do wt me?
Nothing but Nothing,
My bad why I'm insisting?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

Nothing but Nothing,
My bad why I'm insisting?

i dont know
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

i don't know
Good lets forget about it,I know naija girls they can turn Play into insult.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by idupaul: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
michelin89:

If she beautiful enough to have a modelling contract, well she isn't equally intelligent.

See as human being throw her life away because of one useless nothing to offer living being!
michelin89:

@ mitch

just hear yourself speaking, abeg u pass this kind cheap talk.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

Good lets forget about it,I know naija girls they can turn Play into insult.

girls?ur generalization of things is too much,u love generalizing

d same way u said naija girls would consider a simple hallo as flirting
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

girls?your generalization of things is too much,u love generalizing

d same way u said naija girls would consider a simple hallo as flirting
I was about to say hello before you start playing your hard to get game when you're aware that easy make the game.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

I was about to say hello before you start playing your hard to get game when you're aware that easy  make the game.

show me d easy way,and i wil follow
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

show me d easy way,and i wil follow
really? now close your eye and start walking toward the direction you mind leads you, count 10 steps open your eyes the direction you face is exactly where your mind leads you which is the right way but you got distracted loking around.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

really?  now close your eye and start walking toward the direction you mind leads you,  count 10 steps open your eyes the direction you face is exactly where your mind leads you which is the right way but you got distracted loking around.

thank u
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

thank u
It's a therapy but will explain better if,
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

It's a therapy but will explain better if,

if wat?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2008
Go to bed young girl, What else do yu want to hear from me?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

Go to bed young girl,  What else do yu want to hear from me?

wat about u grandpa aint u going to bed too?

u replied me wt a sentence dats not complete,and i asked if wat. . . . . . u r still asking me wat i want to hear from u?

anyways it was nice chatting wt u,takia
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2008
You call that chatting or arguing? any way it's a pleasure dealing with a strong head girl.
I still never knew who you are.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
idupaul:

@ mitch

just hear yourself speaking, abeg u pass this kind cheap talk.

Go rest. You are stupid just like the girl if you can find what she did romantic!
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by debosky(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
it is romantic jare! how much is $15,000?

yahooze makes that in two days so kini big deal? grin grin grin

the girl sef na mugu. . . . in a few years he will ditch her and marry someone else that doesn't know about his yahoozee past. At that point maybe she'd have gained 20pounds and would be unable to model. sad
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by ifyalways(f): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
@Debo cheesy cheesy cheesy
@idupaul i want to believe that u are joking?
anyway,i made my GF read tru all the replies here,methinks she wud have a rethink but she surprisingly stuck with her earlier decision . . .her guy.Omo,this Asian babe get liver ooo,i just wish her the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spanish Fly- Now In Benin / Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? / This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.