Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,487 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143522 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2009
Tjosh i avnt,plz help me with the aapplication,, @sisqology that didnt work u shuld maybe check 4 the real code then post,i really appreclate u guys tanx.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2009
@kulseun. Here is d link.NOKIA UNLOCK download and install it on ur phone. .Aftr instalation restart ur pc n be observative. It display ur present unlock code and tells u how to go about changing it to get a new code. Pls hit me bk and tel me ur story aftr instalation. .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jwhizzy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2009
Please nairaland phone engineers.i nid help upgradin my n95 to d new firmware but i nid 2 do it offline cos d connection is slow.pls who can help?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:33am On Mar 26, 2009
where are u located??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sisqology(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2009
Abakaliki
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by donjon: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2009
My fone cant download 4rm sharemobile.ro, at d moment i click d dwnload link, it will switch off.
Any solutions?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sisqology(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2009
Throw it away,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by fsudoka: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2009
hello bros,plz assist me on my fone prob, my fone use to go off and on b y its sefl.though is china fone.so wot do u tink i can do?or how do i locctAE U/08032877537 fs
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sisqology(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2009
who this one dey talk to
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jwhizzy(m): 12:08am On Mar 27, 2009
Please cn any1 post d offline firmware for nokia n95 here.thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by alliyse(m): 1:05am On Mar 27, 2009
Hello evry1,

is it possible to hv a wifi-spot on my Nokia6270. although, it did nt installed in it. can i hv it? help me pls. pls,email me:alliyse@yahoo.com.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by alliyse(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2009
i mean it did nt came with it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by alliyse(m): 1:34am On Mar 27, 2009
pls help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 4:30am On Mar 27, 2009
@kulseun. Av you tried it,?@donjohn. Sum nokia fones cnt download 4rm sharemobile. It switches off especialy nokia 3110c
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2009
@ fsudoka,try reset d fone 2 factory settings n let c wat happen.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2009
Hehe, this guy wan install wifi-spot ni sha
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
Alliyse, NO u cant. . .

. .
Jwhizzy, type 'N95 offline upgrade' in nairaland search. . .then u'd see a thread by dual core, what u need is in there
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by donjon: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
So no solution!
If you offer to buy a new phone for me, i will gladly throw it away. @sisquology
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
@tjosh tanx man i avnt ,wil it stil work if i download it wit another phone the send it via bluetooth to ma fone?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2009
@koolseun no it wont work that way. you must install it on the fone and it will regenerate your code after restating it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Tumm(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
Pls i nid y'all advice on dis. Weneva i insert a kingston mem card in my n73, its malfunctions. I usually get disc error mesage most of d times. Even dose dat dont show d mesage at d moment later shows. Is it dat kingston ming sd card r bad or its my fones fault. I am confused. Pls tell me wat 2 do
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
U mean it wont work thru bluetooth okay let try n download it den com back later
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2009
I wil advice u,that m.Card is nt compatable the fone@tumm
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
@tjosh U mean it wont work thru bluetooth okay let try n download it den com back later
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
@tjosh U mean it wont work thru bluetooth okay let try n download it den com back later
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samuelk(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2009
funny thing,i inserted two new mtn lines into my phone and it was giving me sim rejected error,when i inserted the new mtn sim cards into another phone,it worked perfectly and my zain sim works well on the said phone.drag any clue?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2009
There's a question mark on Your phone's sim voltage grin . . It might correct itself wit time or also get worse
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by cuitjeezy(f): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ok, i hav a problm wit my fone, i use N90 nokia nd my fone has gone blank, wen u put it on, it cnt cum on, its nt d battery problem , dunno if i can change d screen, wha can i do, please wuld rili apreciate if i culd get a riply undecided cry cry cry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Tumm(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2009
Anyone willing to sell 2gb mini sd card shud pls let me know,of coure it shud nt be kingston.
I stay in benin. My y!m is raytilldate@yahoo.com. 08038626904, patiently waiting
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2009
@ cuit-jezzy,is d fone nt powerin on or d screen is black.if d screen is black its possible 2 change it.@ drang,plz i need a favour 4rm u.can u plz giv ur fone number?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by fsudoka: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
sisgology or wot did u call urself,?u ar vry stupid.ur kind is not needed on nairaland.dnt u no wot we ar here 4?we ar all here to assist one anoda,i dnt no why u have kept on interfering to matters dats ar not urs,dat u no notyn abt.u ar notyn but a block head,so alow dos who ar will to help to do so and stop blushing ok? u beter b warnd,if i post nxt tym and u interfer to it,den u have goten my troubl;e where eva u mayb.be warnd.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
Thats fair enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.