Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143308 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ovat4sure(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2009
@dragnet, i've been 2 nokia care twice just b.cos of d phone, though i was told liquid got into d panel & was changed but after a week the keypad light went off, so taking it back again for d 3rd time seems stressful 2 me that's why i'm surgesting a nearby engineer, i've also updated my netquin anti virus pro this morning.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ovat4sure(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2009
@neo, why not download mig33 @ once if u need a messager, it's free.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debedebe(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2009
Pls house help me out,i tried 2 put on my nokia n81 2g phone camera but d message i see is , Camera:feature not supported
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ced8: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2009
Either u remove ur m.card or set storage to fone memory,esp the former
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2009
@debe, i am thinkin/guessing the camera on dat device is faulty, .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ced8: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
ive been in a similar situation, anyway,whn uve tried it giv feedback
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by KulSeun(f): 12:46am On Apr 20, 2009
Tjosh s'up am back,juz sum kinda of problems,so ows lyf, Sisqology,doen sean watz poppin men?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DExplorer1: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2009
@ All, i've just encountered dis prob. I charged a Nokia phone without bat3 inside, though i didn't know. Now it refuse to power on. How do i go abt it?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2009
What model?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2009
Heya!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Femiistico(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2009
Which fone are u using. You'll have to go and see an engineer for dat.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DExplorer1: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2009
Nokia 6300, 2 sim version, China mode.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2009
[red]@kulseaun. Whr u go b4? Did u get my numbrs. I sent em 2 ur numbr. . &d-xplorer. . Try insert d nokia btr3 and recharge it. Na. Av once xperiencd dt an it workd. Thanks.[/red]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DExplorer1: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2009
T-Baba, hw u dey? lemme try.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2009
Am kul dude. . . Whr is did dragnet self? We gt yarns. .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debedebe(m): 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2009
Thanks ced8 and hayprof,is like @ ced8 u are correct is like i did not backup my phone memory card b4 formating it,now no phone memory backup.so what wil i do now?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
debedebe:

Thanks ced8 and hayprof,is like @ ced8 u are correct is like i did not backup my phone memory card b4 formating it,now no phone memory backup.so what wil i do now?

Dude, go see a Good Phone Repairer wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2009
tjosh, hmm?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by muelzik(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2009
SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! I have a nokia 6680 currently reporting 'NO VOICE TAGS FOUND'. This messages keeps popping up and disturbing my activities on the phone. I formatted, flashed and EVEN UPDATED ITS FIRMWARE today and YET, SAME PROBLEM PERSIST. Please my people, anyone who knows what next i could do (which I have not done yet), should please help me. The 'no voice tags found' pop-up has got to be stopped!!! Help me join head over this. Thank you all
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2009
@muelzik. . . Voice tag cld be caused by either ur ear piece or voice tag button. D button is usally beside ur fone or edit d voice comand in its settings
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2009
@muel, or mayb the voice key is being pressd deep inside to the extent dat it activates it self, . .hope u understand me?

Try check on the voice key,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2009
Muelzik, do as tjosh n prof said, check if d key is being depressed. . .or rip d phone & clean up d key area
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2009
Lol, dragnet i don dey repair fone? Hehhe.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2009
Prof, the phone engr. How about that for a business name? lol
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2009
Lol, dragnet i don dey repair fone? Hehhe.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by muelzik(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2009
Tjosh, Hayprof, Dragnet, I thank you all for your replies, i will have to do as you all have suggested and hope to get a good result out of this options. I took it to Ikeja COmputer village to see a friend at slot and he said I should allow him format it and change something in the tag key area, for a huge sum of N2000.00, shei!!! I ran since i had not so much with me to spend on the phone, AGAIN!. well before i consider flashing the phone, i will do as you all have suggested and feed you back with results, i am grateful my brothers, !!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2009
prof, u knw u got 'engr' somewhere in ur id wink
. .
. .
. .
Muelzik, rip d ph0ne ,check if d key aint perm. depresd, clean d area wt mild fluid cus moisture culd cause a bridge in d keyz interface
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by muelzik(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2009
Oh Dragnet, you don't know how grateful I am to be this heard and assisted. I will give you a feed back soon. Thanks so much brother
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2009
Hmm
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by omoboy08(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2009
Does anybody pls know wot version of opera work free for S.E Experia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.