Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,108 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143370 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by davit: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Tunnex, Genuflect, pls me too need maltina code speedily. Ds my em
dondavedgreat@gmail.com. Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Khoded(m): 1:28am On Oct 23, 2009
Pls i nid sombdy 2 teach me how 2 hack my fone e65, trsg2001@yahoo.com, 07033097531
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by iniguy(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2009
No more phone problems undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ini, bois don Wise ! grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dclique(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2009
Is this how phone engineers assist people?.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2009
it is part of it nah,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 4:38am On Oct 24, 2009
u guys have turned dis place in2 'code' palace. gat no choice than to jump rite in.
Tor's download speed is decreasing by d minute. got sum ebooks 2 downl b4 nxt wk. let's relate.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 4:44am On Oct 24, 2009
puskin:

@tunnex
I nid d maltina codes bad-bad.
d kinda firewal maltina made recently is no child's play. Those y'hellow guys mean busines. Even if u have a maltina code, it doesn't stil work fast lyk d maltina i used 2 know.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 5:21am On Oct 24, 2009
Dwayne:

d kinda firewal maltina made recently is no child's play. Those y'hellow guys mean busines. Even if u have a maltina code, it doesn't stil work fast lyk d maltina i used 2 know.
ha! My own 's fast. Though, its first page takes longer tym to load
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2009
tunnex190:

ha! My own 's fast. Though, its first page takes longer tym to load
can neva b lyk b4. Is it wot u're using now?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by davit: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2009
@dwayne. Pls, i fit get dt one u dey use?
House, please where I can download gd kaspersky mobile antivirus dt wönt complain of being expired on installation. Tnx.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2009
Dwayne:

can neva b lyk b4. Is it wot u're using now?

True.

Now enough of all these codes, codes, codes.
Switching to the main thread business.
Any phone PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Okaakoko(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2009
Please help me somebody!
I have two phones myx-2, but when the two phones were fully charged one will last 2 to 3 days. the second will discharge completely in less than 3hours. I first thought it was battery, I changed the battery but still the same. please all gurus here what can i do to the phone to make the battery last longer. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by donjon: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2009
Ur power ic is bad or virus
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:32am On Oct 25, 2009
, Okaakoko, U heard donjon,
Next
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
Hehehehe.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Psalty(f): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
Pls my itouch screen got cracked and i need to fix it. Where in lagos can i fix a new glass? (its still working normally), cos it realy looks ugly and do you think i should fix it? .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2009
Psalty:

Pls my itouch screen got cracked and i need to fix it. Where in lagos can i fix a new glass? (its still working normally), cos it realy looks ugly and do you think i should fix it? .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Psalty(f): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
@ tunnex 190 why did yu quote me and yet no response?? grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 1:47am On Oct 26, 2009
@Psalty
If U eventually mk up ur mind 2fix it.
Take that fone 2computer village nd be ready 2cuff-out sum serious money.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2009
@psalty, message delivered by puskin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2009
Pls hlp oh,weneva i receive a call,d network signal wld just reduce 2 1bar and sumtyms d call gets disconnected
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by twinskenny(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2009
i have this phone w910i but the upper keys where you have receive and end call is not responding at all please what should i do??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2009
Consider putting d fone in a hot bucket of water.
The keys will start 2work fine.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Juror: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2009
@twinskeny, replace da flex. .cuz d 1 in it has been laceratd cool

@puskin, y nt take a walk n cool off maybe it'd refresh u tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
^
Wat has flex got 2do wit functionality of d keys.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2009
@kemouche
Either ur fone antenna is bad or some internal component is depriving d fone antenna of sufficient power during a call.
Consult a techie 2chk it out.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2009
@twinskenny
The buttons aren't in contact wit the panel.
The pad that connects d buttons 2d fone's panel is weak, therefore it requires changing.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
next. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Juror: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
puskin:

^
Wat has flex got 2do wit functionality of d keys.

no offence, bt ya sure u knw da phone in question ?. . . I speak from experience cool
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Juror: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
[s]
puskin:

@twinskenny
The buttons aren't in contact wit the panel.
The pad that connects d buttons 2d fone's panel is weak, therefore it requires changing.
[/s]

W910 has a separate upper keyboard pcb which ports d lcd interface n it connects to d lower main pcb via two flex(s)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.