Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143202 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2009
dat is what i'm xperiencing on my E250 now,drain battery due to heat from fone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2009
adebayo201:

A fone dat just produces heat on it own and afta sum minutes, wat i wuld see on d screen is: BATTERY EMPTY. engineers help me out.
i'm experiencing the same
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Mafia4life(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
Please ooo. What should i do to make jar app have permition to save data in nokia 7610?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2009
where are these great engrs? Pls attend to my problem, heat & drain battery on samsung E250
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Joe50(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
It could be virus. Cos, i noticed similar problem too. I formatted my phone and installed f-secure anti-virus and got it updated. Since then, the battery last for me.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Joe50(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
It could be virus. Cos, i noticed similar problem too. I formatted my phone and installed f-secure anti-virus and got it updated. Since then, the battery last for me.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nearest(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2009
@all can anybody help me to connect my phone samsung j700 to the internet? i mean using the phone as a modem, i've tried to make the connection but i don't think i'm doing any thing right, please can anybody help?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adebayo201: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
nearest:

@all can anybody help me to connect my phone samsung j700 to the internet? i mean using the phone as a modem, i've tried to make the connection but i don't think i'm doing any thing right, please can anybody help?
lol
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jideoye1: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
HELP ME! My games and applications suddenly stopped functioning.They both show 0 bytes but if i try to install an app. it tells me 'file already exists'. If i try to open either of the 2,it tells me 'operation failed'.What do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jideoye1: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2009
I forgot to mention that its a SONYERICSSON K750I.Phone engineers,help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tcake: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2009
I like d way u solve phone related problems here.it saves one damage to a cherished phone.pls how can i configure my black berry 7100 to browse on zain?i sound stupid when i tell people i can't browse on it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2009
Your attention is important to us!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bydot1(m): 1:20am On Oct 12, 2009
definately smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by braine(m): 4:13am On Oct 12, 2009
Jide i'm having the same problem on my SE W880i, someone help us oh!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2009
Engineers please attend to braine n jide. They really need your attention
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jideoye1: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2009
chei! wey all this engineers sef.Help us na.I miss browsin and playing my football manager on my fone.I'm stil hopin on you engineer's,na beg i dey beg oh.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2009
ASU have suspended d strike so d engrs have resume back to dia schls. Lol
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bydot1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
hehe, engineers bck at sch cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2009
Now, NL will dry a bit
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bydot1(m): 12:41am On Oct 13, 2009
Oh yea
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2009
So sum ppl nw hv problems.
Wow.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2009
@agoro
Dats d default fone prblm 4d E250 nd sum other Samsung fones.
Live wit it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2009
@jide nd braine
Itz either U hv a virus in ur m.card or a U hv a corrupt m.card.
So try formatting ur m.card or beta stil get a new one.
Thatz all folks.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2009
@puskin Concerning the 'Insert SIM card' problem, is it possible that it's a software problem?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2009
Yep.
Itz a probability.
But it cud also b a problem wit d fone's SIM connectors or d SIM itself has a prblm.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2009
@puskin I've tested other sims so I don't think that is the problem. So incase it's a software problem, what do I do? Thanx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
I doubt it being a software prblm.
It wud b dat d SIM connectors r out of place, dirty or bad.

But if itz a software prblm, ain't nuttin' no-one can do about it except d manufacturer's.
Just pack-up d fone. . .nd utilise d warranty if still has one or else. . . . . . .
Sorry.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Joe50(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
There's virus that attack sim card. Even credit too. We have diff. Kind of viruses.
Download the recommended anti-virus for the phone.
For nokia use f-secure and update it for just N2.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Joe50(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
There's virus that attack sim card. Even credit too. We have diff. Kind of viruses.
Download the recommended anti-virus for the phone.
For nokia use f-secure and update it for just N2.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
@puskin So if the connector is bad or dirty, I need an engineer for that rite? And for the software, can't formatting or flashing the phone deal with it?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
Yep.
4d connectors, meet a techie.
4d software, depends wen d prblm started.
Formatting can't solve it.
Flashing might or might not solve it.
But U r welcome 2try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.