Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143130 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adebayo201: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2009
@puskin, plz naw. Abeg help me out. Blutu rfuses to on cry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by kenocool: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
oga plz my sonyEricsson W890i phone always looses contact with my usb cord its like the port has got some problems with it so i just wanted to ask what i can do to solve this problem hun
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Philcool(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2009
In order word, I am now knowing and believing that the flashind procedure doesn affect the firmware that came with the phone negatively rather, it brings the firmware to its original state for the user to now personalised the normal user settings that suits his taste as usual. Right?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2009
^ Right.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Alstin: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2009
We are back hi it be long lagosland.wen.ru
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sikass: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2009
pls gurus help! am usin n5700. since the day i install drakkarius on my fone. i cant install software again. it tells me file corrupt all d time. i try deletin it but it wont delete. infact notin is deletin in my fone~ even 2 uninstall it 4rm d installer. pls heeeelp.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Knight1(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2009
Hi, pls which site can i get to unlock my samsung S3650 ?
Preferably for free?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
Knight1:

Hi, pls which site can i get to unlock my samsung S3650 ?
Preferably for free?

Visit a phone tech.

sik-ass:

pls gurus help! am usin n5700. since the day i install drakkarius on my fone. i cant install software again. it tells me file corrupt all d time. i try deletin it but it wont delete. infact notin is deletin in my fone~ even 2 uninstall it 4rm d installer. pls heeeelp.[color=#990000][/color]

I think you should format your phone and h@ck with HellOX 2

Philcool:

In order word, I am now knowing and believing that the flashind procedure doesn affect the firmware that came with the phone negatively rather, it brings the firmware to its original state for the user to now personalised the normal user settings that suits his taste as usual. Right?

RIIGHT!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
Nicey wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
Guys. click on the link below and help me drop some words.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369830.0.html
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Alstin: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2009
Gud news frm lagosland.wen.ru we are back it hot man chek it our
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Alstin: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hi it be long it hot in here lagosnaija.wen.ru we are back just
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^Baba, we don hear. E don do abeg
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jeophri(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
see my cuz 5800 is misbehaving, it keeps deleting its media content. you snap/video today, 2 days later,youcant find them any where on the phone. wot do we do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
Format d memory card.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by eherbal(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
my phones network is pathetic.i use a nokia 3500c and the network reception is always fluctuating pls how do i resolve this problem.it's the same for all the networks i've used it for.your help 'll be appreciated grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwind: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
Fellow nairaland members, my N70 touch just stoped working last two weeks. pls. anyone with good idea of what i should do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
e-herbal, are u sure ur location got nothing to do with it ?

. .
Dwind, N70 'touch' . . .chinko ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
e-herbal, are u sure ur location got nothing to do with it ?

. .
Dwind, N70 'touch' . . .chinko ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2009
Does N70 have touch let alone light? Uh?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2009
Does N70 have touch let alone light? Uh?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 12:53am On Dec 23, 2009
^ If it has torch then itz definitely chinco.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwind: 2:01am On Dec 23, 2009
puskin if you don't know anything about N70 you keep quiet and let people that has the experience say good things about it ok. Incase you don't know, when you look at the camera focus, you will see another space for light. I don't even need to be angry because china produce their product for people like you to use fone. go to http://sharemobile.ro and search for n70 touch
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwind: 2:04am On Dec 23, 2009
send you e-mail address form ;me and i wil give it to your friends. yeye!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by smasher1(m): 3:16am On Dec 23, 2009
Most of d N-series with N70 have torch original Nokia fones. But u need the software to use it. N70 torch is as bright as halogen light.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2009
@Dwind
U ain't worth d time nd effort.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2009
Dwind:

puskin if you don't know anything about N70 you keep quiet and let people that has the experience say good things about it ok. Incase you don't know, when you look at the camera focus, you will see another space for light. I don't even need to be angry because china produce their product for people like you to use fone. go to http://sharemobile.ro and search for n70 touch
Mind u, its not called Touch . . . Its Torch. . .and its not even a torch. . Its a Flash-led. . .

Kindly go back to sharemobile n lay ur grief n come back here when u've learnt to be more explicit & polite

smasher1:

Most of d N-series with[b] N70 have torch[/b] original Nokia fones. But u need the software to use it. N70 torch is as bright as halogen light.

Its called a Flash-led not a torch . . .
puskin:

@Dwind
U ain't worth d time nd effort.

True !
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
@drag, this is not a Grammar Class, Old-man grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by smasher1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ hayprof, is there a clique(inner caucus) that bullies others in these fone section? I thought there is freedom of speech. Or do we come here to read others post here everyday and we are banned from posting?
@ all, answer this question.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
Grammar class indeed!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
@smasher
Who is bullying who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.