Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143301 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
D solution is flashing. D thing is they need 2 use d firmware version dt came with d fone and also flash d filesystem also, not just d firmware.

How u find dt out i dont knw o. U culd try google and nokia forums.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samtek(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
how do i flast the file system?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by borderline(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2010
@all d gurus in-house

i removed a zain sim(working perfectly) frm my sönyericssn w200i &put an mtn line inside.by d time i returnd d sim,d phone didnt see d zain network anymore.it just kept writing 'emergency call only' while d sim workd fine on oda fones,no zain line workd on my phone.pls i need help on unblocking without flashing.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 06, 2010
My Engineers, I formatted my friend's 5700xpress music,after d whole procedure, d memory card got locked.Pls! wot can I do 2 unlock it?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
. . . waitin for when an end will come to phone problems
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mustashfa(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
HELP PLZ. i have a china phone double sim, which was working fine wen i bot it, but now if i enter camera or video recording mode it hangs and stays in dat position till u remove the battery or restart it. I have been 2 computer village chinese guys but dey talk say dem no fit do. but i saw dis thread & bliv my Nigerian engrs can assist.Thanks. any info plz send 2 mustashfa@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
uh? . . .where do I start from o ?!
. . . .brb
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
U berra be back in time n assist a muslim bro. Show your talent, i o employ u today.

@musthapha,chinese people reject am?Prof drag o do am cos he is from indian!

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
U berra be back in time n assist a muslim bro. Show your talent, i o employ u today.

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mitchyy(f): 5:36am On Jan 07, 2010
I just got this phone with the name 'HELIO' on top.
You can slide upwards and sideways.sliding sideways reveals keyboard buttons.
It uses memory card.
But the phone doesnt have provision for sim card at the back,its just the battery.
Please i need help with the phone.is there anyway i can configure it to use a network here in nigeria?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2010
mitchyit must have a sim slot. Check properly. When u get that, insert your sim and lets know what happens.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2010
. . . . . unless the fone in question isn't meant for GSM networks.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2010
, Mitchyy, I suspect it one of those chipped phones ur usin', Try chippin' it wit a nigerian simcard and see how it works,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
samtoye:

Hello please anybody that can help

My blackberry pearl scroll ball isnt functon properly again, it could scroll up and sideway but it won't scroll down. what can i do?

You need to see a tech. . I culd fix it, if u are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
spicywax:

Hey ppl,  Greetings.

I'm using a htc smart mobility 8925,  (old i know),  My issues begin with I'm not able to browse on it,  connection problems. Anyone can help around here? 10x anyways,
Sorry, I'm not too familiar wit the interface as to do it virtually. . .wuld've been able to help if it was 'hands on'. . . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
samtek:

guys please i need help
my nokia n73 is giving me so much problem
1 night i changed the sim with intention of up grading the firmware
but as i but the sim which had  a dataplan in it, but i wrote cant start up contact retailer
so i flashed using the 3, * and green key method it came up but was lock to a network so i took it
to a techincian to unlock it and after that it started to shut down at will. even when i shut it off and plug it, after a
while i would make a sound like i just pluged the charger in and on the backlight and wld keep doing that after
every short while i have taken it to techincian to flash 3 times now but the prob still presist  they even changed it
from IE to ME and still no improvement.
Please i really need help.
. . . Since u are in B-side, why not try n get in touch with thomp4pal ? . . He culd be in d best position to help u out
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
borderline:

@all d gurus in-house

i removed a zain sim(working perfectly) frm my sönyericssn w200i &put an mtn line inside.by d time i returnd d sim,d phone didnt see d zain network anymore.it just kept writing 'emergency call only' while d sim workd fine on oda fones,no zain line workd on my phone.pls i need help on unblocking without flashing.
. . .dats weird. .
Put d zain sim, search manually for network n try selecting. . . or just see a tech. . . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
daralex007:

My Engineers, I formatted my friend's 5700xpress music,after d whole procedure, d memory card got locked.Pls! wot can I do 2 unlock it?
put it in N95 then format
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
engrhamid:

Lol
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
mustashfa:

HELP PLZ. i have a china phone double sim, which was working fine wen i bot it, but now if i enter camera or video recording mode it hangs and stays in dat position till u remove the battery or restart it. I have been 2 computer village chinese guys but dey talk say dem no fit do. but i saw dis thread & bliv my Nigerian engrs can assist.Thanks. any info plz send 2 mustashfa@yahoo.com
take it to cv n flash. . .
bt d truth is. . . .Its nt worth d trouble
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
@drag

well done bro, Nice job
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
drag, More power to your elbow. Keep it up! How we go celebrate your post way won clock 5000?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
So they don dey celebrate 5000th post. Oya, dragnet whr's the champagne so we can start popping it. cool cool
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by franko2: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
Fone gurus, i have an old 6630 which was blocked, either by a virus attack or whatever! How can i get it working again please? It is from a network 3 (UK), and i would like to use it again cos it is a good fone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
initialize:

@drag

well done bro, Nice job
Thankssssss

engrhamid:

drag, More power to your elbow. Keep it up! How we go celebrate your post way won clock 5000?
Oya supply cash !

puskin:

So they don dey celebrate 5000th post. Oya, dragnet whr's the champagne so we can start popping it. cool cool
lol. . .u no dey carry last . . , see wia ur mind go. .u no lyk zobo? .we'r in it 2geda, so make u sef roger !
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
franko!:

Fone gurus, i have an old 6630 which was blocked, either by a virus attack or whatever! How can i get it working again please? It is from a network 3 (UK), and i would like to use it again cos it is a good fone.

mMm. . . .kindly define 'blocked' . . .what it displays or how it behaves etc etc
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by franko2: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
displays the network 3 logo, goes dead or silent otherwise, nothong happening at all, just blank, with light on though, does not recognise any SIM card put in it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
Send your account number to my facebook account
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
Account no to facebook account ke, Omo na facebook guys dey use enter banks now oh!, Beware, *whisperin' to hamid, Shey make I send my own, since I don discourage drag*,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 6:21am On Jan 08, 2010
NO!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2010
Guy, U dey use blood oh!,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 10:38am On Jan 08, 2010
sure! U no get blood for body na!

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.