Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143299 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Danelo(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2010
pls i use sony ericsson k750i nd i dnt kno if i can upload with it if yes, how
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by brush665: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2010
The Greatest Researcher is here and came along with goodies to flourish everyone you cannot afford to miss this, sorry am posting it here but i fell this is where people of great intellutal are. Its MTN TO MTN FREE CALLS. just have up to #60 in your phone then you are good to go, for more information and directives on how to make the free calls you just have to contact this number for help and intructions ok. 2347066822158 GOOD LUCK!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by brush665: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2010
my 9ja people you can now make mtn to mtn free calls with ease you just have up to 60 naira in your phone if you are intrested just call this number 2347066822158
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2010
brush665:

my 9ja people you can now make mtn to mtn free calls with ease you just have up to 60 naira in your phone if you are intrested just call this number 2347066822158

brush665:

The Greatest Researcher is here and came along with goodies to flourish everyone you cannot afford to miss this, sorry am posting it here but i fell this is where people of great intellutal are. Its MTN TO MTN FREE CALLS. just have up to #60 in your phone then you are good to go, for more information and directives on how to make the free calls you just have to contact this number for help and intructions ok. 2347066822158 GOOD LUCK!!!

Come stop spamming this thread with your bogus claims. We've heard it all.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:43am On Jan 11, 2010
Danelo, Yeah u can upload, By clickin', . . . . . On the upload button. . . . . . . . . ,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Lynxlex(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
guyz,my friendz 5300 xpres music wont recieve wap settins 4m zain niether mtn.it complains dat only 70 sets allowed thereby settins discarded even though there is not even a single settings to even browse.can any1 help wit a solution
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
Lynxlex:

guyz,my friendz 5300 xpres music wont recieve wap settins 4m zain niether mtn.it complains dat only 70 sets allowed thereby settins discarded even though there is not even a single settings to even browse.can any1 help wit a solution
Giv it to a tech to flash
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Lynxlex(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
@dragnet thanx 4 da info,if dt wil solve d problem den i gues its no bad move 2 mak.tanx bro
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
you are welcome anytym. . . .It will solve it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2010
@drag Good work bro, you are a big helper for all wink wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2010
@lynxlex Its tested solutn, flash it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by thomp4pal(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2010
Spammers Are nt welcomed here, Take your spams to where it fits and dont mess the good work here up.
Gsm Related only please, W.B.R to all
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2010
thomp4pal:

@drag  Good work bro, you are a big helper for all  wink  wink
Thanks bro. . .just lyk u wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by franckie: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
I just acquired a samsung s7330 and inserted a memory card of 2G,i can't save anything inside it, though the phone can read the memory card.
what do i do?pls.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2010
franckie:

I just acquired a samsung s7330 and inserted a memory card of 2G,i can't save anything inside it, though the phone can read the memory card.
what do i do?pls.
Thats a nice phone u got there, . . .simply format the card via pc n try again or u culd try a different card cuz from what I read, it shuld be able to take a 8G card & I see no reason why a 2G shuld pose a problem
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fm007: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2010
My n73 joystick jumper is pressing by it self anyone who can help me wit d solution
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2010
Fm007:

My n73 joystick jumper is pressing by it self anyone who can help me wit d solution
Get a tech to change the keypad board
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
Fm007:

dragnet, can help u with that too. . He is a Tech wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2010
@dragnet, your wonderful! Keep doin dha great job in here.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by waleski(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
if the n73 joystick removes wat is the solution cause a frend has dat problem
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
Same solution . . .get a new keypad board.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
aieromon:

Same solution . . .get a new keypad board.

I wonder, do i av to repeat it ?

I don vex angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dirtdiver1: 1:21am On Jan 14, 2010
Now, Im really MAD. angry angry WTF is going on in NL.

I log just now only to find this.

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dirtdiver1: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2010
. . . . . and what is this silly rumour. . . . I don't just know.

I mean the only recent topic I started was y'day, in the Music Section about a NIgerian kid rapper and I even embedded the you-tube video in there.
So WTF is wrong!!!!!!!! mMm. . . . . .

Now, where is Honsule. undecided undecided undecided
I could really use ur help rite now.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 1:42am On Jan 14, 2010
lol, broda cool it ! grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dirtdiver1: 1:52am On Jan 14, 2010
This sh*t ain't f**kin funny. I mean I try to play it nice in here(NL) and this is what I get.

Seun needs to get his codes together on that Spambot thingy. Its f**kin getting way off hand.

WTF!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dirtdiver1: 1:54am On Jan 14, 2010
dirt.diver:

This excreta ain't f**kin funny. I mean I try to play it nice in here(NL) and this is what I get.

Seun needs to get his codes together on that Spambot thingy. Its f**kin getting way off hand.

WTF!!!

^Mr. Spambot @work.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 2:01am On Jan 14, 2010
If him catch u again ! tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dirtdiver1: 2:04am On Jan 14, 2010
On second thoughts. . . . . im thinking this might not be a Spambot handiwork.
. . . . . maybe . . . just maybe, it might be a Mod-bot. undecided undecided undecided

Can't tell for now.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 2:07am On Jan 14, 2010
On second thoughts. . . . . im thinking this might not be a Spambot handiwork.
. . . . . maybe . . . just maybe, it might be a Mod-bot. Undecided Undecided Undecided

Can't tell for now.

This 1 too has been removed grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by waleski(m): 2:17am On Jan 14, 2010
mr spam bot defender of the universe
hayprof:

I wonder, do i av to repeat it ?

I don vex angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
joo o no vex oh how much will it be changed any ideas gurus

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.