Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143368 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Zhahovic(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2010
Ju$t wöndéring,wil ä 2gb memöry c slöw my n6630 döwn?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2010
yes sure it can definetly slow down your mmc
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Runsmoney(m): 4:38am On Jan 29, 2010
i hav a nokia 1661 fone nd all of a sudden it started showin test mode after about 2 months of buying it nd usage pls house come 2 my aid wat do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2010
Runsmoney:

i hav a nokia 1661 fone nd all of a sudden it started showin test mode after about 2 months of buying it nd usage pls house come 2 my aid wat do i do?
give it to a tech. . .he'd check 4 hardware bridge. . if none, it'd be flashed
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2010
pls,i need help.my nokia N95 malfunctioned,i had 2 format it.since then,i have not been able 2 install any sis or sisx application.pls what should i do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by slim05: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2010
Help to configure my Samsung Propel Pro (i-627) smartfone with MTN GPRS . plssss.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by NnamdiN: 1:49am On Jan 30, 2010
Guys please my nokia N70 opens and closes applications by itself,especially when I'm browsing.For instance when I launch my opera,after sometime,it opens music player,then radio before it finally closes my opera,also when I'm tryin to make calls,it automatically switches to loudspeaker even when I haven't activated it.Abeg you guys should help,I would have sold the phone,but the dude priced 4k
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hassansas: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2010
Hello guys i need help on my n95 i cannot watch 3gp or mp4 video for more than 3 to 5 minutes before the phone goes blank and then it restart by itself, also if i play games it will close the application after a few minutes. I notice that the battery get hot during this time so i dont know whether the battery weak or maybe its something else. Please i need help on this
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2010
idyday:

pls,i need help.my nokia N95  malfunctioned,i had 2 format it.since then,i have not been able 2 install any sis or sisx application.pls what should i do?
h@ck d phone
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2010
slim05:

Help to configure my Samsung Propel Pro (i-627) smartfone with MTN GPRS . plssss.
I can only help u 'hands on'
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2010
NnamdiN:

Guys please my nokia N70 opens and closes applications by itself,especially when I'm browsing.For instance when I launch my opera,after sometime,it opens music player,then radio before it finally closes my opera,also when I'm tryin to make calls,it automatically switches to loudspeaker even when I haven't activated it.Abeg you guys should help,I would have sold the phone,but the dude priced 4k
install an antivirus n run a full scan
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2010
hassansas:

Hello guys i need help on my n95 i cannot watch 3gp or mp4 video for more than 3 to 5 minutes before the phone goes blank and then it restart by itself, also if i play games it will close the application after a few minutes. I notice that the battery get hot during this time so i dont know whether the battery weak or maybe its something else. Please i need help on this
its a critical hardware issue, . its not something u can handle . .giv it to a capable tech to fix it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
@dragnet,thanks for responding.pls give me d name of d software and d procedure to hack my n95.it's showing file corrupt when i want 2 install any sis or sisx file.pls help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
@dragnet,thanks for responding.pls give me d name of d software and d procedure to hack my n95.it's showing file corrupt when i want 2 install any sis or sisx file.pls help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by goldincome(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
If you can fix my Nokia N73 and you are in Lagos, drop your phone number or email.
I will call you.

The only problem: the battery goes down quickly. After charging it will last for some hours and it will go down. I have purchased another battery and the same thing is still happening.

It is only those that can fix it should drop their phone number or text me on: 08037184179. I will call you and see how I will get the phone across to you.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2010
idyday:

press *#0000# then tell me ur firmware version
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2010
goldincome:

If you can fix my Nokia N73 and you are in Lagos, drop your phone number or email.
I will call you.

The only problem: the battery goes down quickly. After charging it will last for some hours and it will go down. I have purchased another battery and the same thing is still happening.

It is only those that can fix it should drop their phone number or text me on: 08037184179. I will call you and see how I will get the phone across to you.
what you need is a very good battery, I once used a N73 so I know what u're going thru
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by goldincome(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2010
dragnet:

press *#0000# then tell me your firmware version

I have purchased a new battery and the same thing is still happening and also the battery that comes with it still works very well as tested with another phone.

Except you have a special battery that you can point me to.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hakeemta: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
I am always trying my best to build a technology world of our own.
who will be my partner and ready to help?
take care

abdulrahmanhakeem@yahoo.com,
that is my email.[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hakeemta: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2010
what happen is that the battery which comes with phone is always better than a spare one bougth.
so continue using the old one. take care
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by NnamdiN: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
dragnet:

install an antivirus n run a full scan
I have installed and ran netqin antivirus several times but that doesn't seem to solve the problem at all,someone suggested I update the firmware or flash the phone,would that be of any help?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
NnamdiN:

I have installed and ran netqin antivirus several times but that doesn't seem to solve the problem at all,someone suggested I update the firmware or flash the phone,would that be of any help?
yes. .any of those two shuld be able to take care of it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by NnamdiN: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
dragnet:

yes. .any of those two shuld be able to take care of it
thanks brother,I will do as you advised.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
@dragnet,my phone version is 12.0.013.it was manufactured in june 19,2007.i'm patiently waiting.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
drag. . . U r hotter dan fire
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by slim05: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hi dragnet, 'hands on'? how do we go abt that? its pre-configured with AT & T settings, i guess thats y MTN settings won't work. i was @ MTN office for more than an hour today and after d guy messed with it for so long, he still couldn't fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2010
idyday:

@dragnet,my phone version is 12.0.013.it was manufactured in june 19,2007.i'm patiently waiting.
v12 is an old firmware, Drakkarious shuld do d job bt if u update d firmware, u wuld need HelloOx. . .giv me ur mail id n I'd send u Drakkarious.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
tunnex190:

drag. . . U r hotter dan fire
call 911 !. . .lol cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
slim05:

Hi dragnet, 'hands on'? how do we go abt that? its pre-configured with AT & T settings, i guess thats y MTN settings won't work. i was @ MTN office for more than an hour today and after d guy messed with it for so long, he still couldn't fix it.
was he able to input MTN config in it ? . . .are u in Lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Teaser4(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2010
How can i scan virus on ma phne wif bluetut hlp pls
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 2:51am On Jan 31, 2010
please, i need a hard formating code for noka e65 cos i cant remember the unlock code,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2010
@dragnet,my e-mail is idolas904sure@yahoo.com.pls i will i upgrade my firmware using only my phone? Pls just send me the drakkarious link for now.thanks again for responding.i really appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.