Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143321 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2010
Drag no matter how lng i charge it,it doesnt come up just stays red
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 7:59am On Feb 01, 2010
@drag, U don becum wizard 4 hia oh
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2010
Numaj:

Drag no matter how lng i charge it,it doesnt come up just stays red
Okies. . . its best to try a diff battery
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2010
tunnex190:

@drag, U don becum wizard 4 hia oh
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2010
Numaj, where have you been?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Kaybaba5(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2010
how much is n95 screen for onitsha now cos my screen no dey show well again e dey off and on
at times e go show well and if i put am inside pocket the screen no go gree show again\
pls help me
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2010
@all.pls i cant access the web browser of n95 8gb anymore.Anytime i try to open it, it will go back.Pls help o
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by amodu(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hello, please my N5130 doesn't detect earphone and it doesn't contain bookmarks in the internet icon.

In enhancement, it doesn't display headset, loopset and all the rest except charger alone.

What can i do plsssssssss?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by emekamn(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2010
Help!! Can the joy stick of a SE K800i be changed? If yes how much wld it cost
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
.the usb port of my nokia n95 8g is no more working.How can i rectify this.I could nt connect my phone to pc becos of the bad usb port.pls help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
dragnet, i am still waiting to hear from you oooo i have all you ask bro thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
Kay-baba:

how much is n95 screen for onitsha now cos my screen no dey show well again e dey off and on
at times e go show well and if i put am inside pocket the screen no go gree show again\
pls help me
I dont know abt Onitsha o0
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

.the usb port of my nokia n95 8g is no more working.How can i rectify this.I could nt connect my phone to pc becos of the bad usb port.pls help
how bad is the port ? . .is it broken, shaking, or ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
emeka mn:

Help!! Can the joy stick of a SE K800i be changed? If yes how much wld it cost

Yep. .around 1.5k to 1.8k
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2010
tjosh:

dragnet,  i am still waiting to hear from you oooo i have all you ask bro thanks
I replied u earlier today lyk 4 times bt Spambot chop em all. . . . .click my id n check my posts
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by zipphy(f): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2010
hi how can i instal game on nokia e71 china product
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 4:42am On Feb 02, 2010
i got it , i have downloaded the NSS103815, what do i do next?!dragnet thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2010
tjosh:

i got it ,  i have downloaded the NSS103815,  what do i do next?!dragnet thanks
Install NSS AND NOKIA PC
SUITE

1. Connect your phone
in PC Suite mode(DON'T
OPEN PC SUITE)
2. Open (NSS)
3. Then click on scan for
new devices button (top
right hand side)
4. Click on phone info
button.
5. Now Click on Scan.
6. Select Permanent
Memory.
7. Click on Read.
8. Then go to C:\Program Files\NSS
\Backup\pm\.pm
Then send me the .pm file u get see there
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by morningsta(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2010
Hello Dragnet. i got a phone Nokia 6760 slide. it shows message icon blinking while there is no new message in the phone. please help me out. cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
@drag, these people will definately kill you with their respective phones' problem. Just take it easy anyway.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
morningsta:

Hello Dragnet. i got a phone Nokia 6760 slide. it shows message icon blinking while there is no new message in the phone. please help me out. cheesy
I said u shuld mail me to arrange a meeting but u didnt undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
tunnex190:

@drag, these people will definately kill you with their respective phones' problem. Just take it easy anyway.
true bt I no get choice & thomp4pal dey buzi n puskin sef no dey
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by morningsta(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
Dragnet, I sent the mail to dargnet@gmail.com. did i use the wrong mail adress? because i am yet to see ur response. please call/text me 08035959232. i promise to make it worth your while. u can also mail me at onuchedan@yahoo.com. waiting pleasse. cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2010
Drag i nid 2 see u asap jst snd a txt(mjoy) 2 dis no 08020949167 pls its urgent
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
morningsta:

Dragnet, I sent the mail to darg[/b]net@gmail.com. did i use the wrong mail adress? because i am yet to see your response. please call/text me 08035959232. i promise to make it worth your while. u can also mail me at onuchedan@yahoo.com. waiting pleasse. cheesy
u sent it to the wrong Id. . .its [b]DRAGNET not dargnet
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
Numaj:

Drag i nid 2 see u asap jst snd a txt(mjoy) 2 dis no 08020949167 pls its urgent

Okies bt brief me on yim
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by morningsta(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
Dragnet, thanks. i saw ur mail and hav alo responded. cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:21am On Feb 03, 2010
morningsta:

Dragnet, thanks. i saw your mail and hav alo responded. cheesy
check up
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by afrobaby(f): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2010
My phone was picked from my bag on monday with my sim card, zain sim, i dont av the sim pack again, is their a way of retrieving my line back and how much will it cost me, thx

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.