Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (10337 Views)

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by Backslider(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Ayinba

I dont have Problem with Muslim people the hatred is for the Manuscript of deception and terror you have to suffer to read. Maybe you dont know the grand theme of your quran is to make everyone islam and to have one religion under sharia law.

The way some Islamic countries give you and I a "good guinea pig" of what would happen in the world. If you feel that i am lying try and look for any muslim posting from Iran or Saudia Arabia or you Change your location to a islamic nation.

I have a Muslim friend that went to a muslim nation and came back that he wants to be a Christian. muslims shout for their right but ask them how many peoples right is upheld in their muslim State.
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Backslider: « #224 on: Today at 01:09:31 PM »

@Ayinba

I don't have Problem with Muslim people the hatred is for the Manuscript of deception and terror you have to suffer to read. Maybe you don't know the grand theme of your quran is to make everyone islam and to have one religion under sharia law.

The way some Islamic countries give you and I a "good guinea pig" of what would happen in the world. If you feel that i am lying try and look for any muslim posting from Iran or Saudia Arabia or you Change your location to a islamic nation.

I live in the west. The country that I live in calls herself a secular society. Many of the Christian conservatives, especially the Evangelical brand will disagree! They will say she is a christian country! They are so evil that they are even against their own, based on the hue of the skin alone! Take Obama for illustartion! If he were a white man, they would have coronated him as the emperial king, even though they do not have an emperor or king! Just imagine what a black muslim goes through! Yet islam is still persevering in this same place! I know. I am a muslim. I know better!

I have a Muslim friend that went to a muslim nation and came back that he wants to be a Christian. muslims shout for their right but ask them how many peoples right is upheld in their muslim State.

I wish there is a place that is truly a muslim state! And your friend who wants to become a christian will be at a loss with his Lord, in the day of judgement, anyhow if he does! Allah asked if His earth is not wide enough for a person to migrate, if he or she finds the place of residence nbearable? God did not say change your religion from believing in Him, alone, to taking three gods to be one!

Comot. Man you are arguing too emotionally. You do not see anything wrong in worshipping a mere human who was at a time had to depend on his mother for survival! Just imagine if Mary had abandoned Jesus at birth, the same way that many young girls abandone their new borns in the west, today?

Would Jesus have survived on his own, except that God preserved him and blessed him with a mother? Stop this nonsense!
Re: Is Jesus God? by joyce550: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2008
yes JESUS IS LORD, look at it this way,u hv a soul,spirit and a body.will u say u are u,then ur spirit is someone else and ur soul is someone else?or wil u call ice block from the same water another name or its vapour something else?anoda is the sun,it shines light,emitts heat and gives energy.cant u see the even natuer tries to teach u about the three natures of God.all these have different forms and performs different functions but doesn't mean they are different.so is God,Jesus and the Holy Spirit.i trust that the Lord will grant u insight into his truth.ciao!
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2008
You are not sincere. Why should I look at anything from a cloudy prizm, when there is a clear one available?
Re: Is Jesus God? by gbyg(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2008
Argument for or against the truth does not change or validate it authenticity. I want to shout to everyone without mixing words that JESUS Christ is the Son of God. And I don't believe that we are serving the same GOD with Muslim. Muslim "Allah" is not the God Jehovah we know in the Bible. My God has a son, he is the creator of heaven and earth. And any one that rejects this truth should be rest assure that when Christ shall sit on the Judgement throne in the judgement day, will be condemn for ever.

Point of correction if you are a believer in Christ, is not proper for you to be addressin Jesus Christ as JC.

JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD. Hallelujah
Re: Is Jesus God? by affee(f): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2008
joyce550:

yes JESUS IS LORD, look at it this way,u hv a soul,spirit and a body.will u say u are u,then ur spirit is someone else and ur soul is someone else?or wil u call ice block from the same water another name or its vapour something else?another is the sun,it shines light,emitts heat and gives energy.can't u see the even natuer tries to teach u about the three natures of God.all these have different forms and performs different functions but doesn't mean they are different.so is God,Jesus and the Holy Spirit.i trust that the Lord will grant u insight into his truth.ciao!

God bless you for this beautiful illustration.

could'nt have said it better myself.

peace smiley
Re: Is Jesus God? by ayinba1(f): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2008
joyce550:

yes JESUS IS LORD, look at it this way,u hv a soul,spirit and a body.will u say u are u,then ur spirit is someone else and ur soul is someone else?or wil u call ice block from the same water another name or its vapour something else?another is the sun,it shines light,emitts heat and gives energy.can't u see the even natuer tries to teach u about the three natures of God.all these have different forms and performs different functions but doesn't mean they are different.so is God,Jesus and the Holy Spirit.i trust that the Lord will grant u insight into his truth.ciao!

Pretty much same as idolators three godhead. Check out Hinduism, Greek ancient religion etc
Re: Is Jesus God? by ayinba1(f): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2008
gbyg:

Argument for or against the truth does not change or validate it authenticity. I want to shout to everyone without mixing words that JESUS Christ is the Son of Mary. And I don't believe that we are serving the same GOD with Muslim. Muslim "Allah" is not the God Jehovah we know in the Bible. My God has a son, he is the creator of heaven and earth. And any one that rejects this truth should be rest assure that when Christ shall sit on the Judgement throne in the judgement day, will be condemn for ever.

Point of correction if you are a believer in Christ, is not proper for you to be addressin Jesus Christ as JC.

JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD. Hallelujah

I agree with you, Allah cannot be  the same as your triune artifact. I disagree though that Jesus (AS) created the heavens and the earth.  Andknow that Allah is the Judge on the day of judgement. He shares his throne with NOONE.

If you take other gods other than ALLAH, you have become one of those utterly doomed.
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2008
ayinba1:

I agree with you, Allah cannot be the same as your triune artifact.

That is quite mild - slurring the convictions of other people has become the traditional Muslim thing to do, because by default Islam cannot allow you to breathe until you foam out your venom at the Biblical faith.

However, whatever you call God does not matter. You have only dismissed your own Quran that claims on the one hand that the same 'Allah' sent the Biblical prophets, but on the other hand you and your modern Muslim staff now admit it as false - because you have only admitted the age-old truth: that Allah "cannot be" the God revealed to the Biblical prophets. This is so cool - now that you have admitted allah is not (or "cannot be"wink that same God known to Moses and the prophets as FATHER, then you would have to deal with the false claims in the Quran. Good luck in your adventures. cheesy
Re: Is Jesus God? by Backslider(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2008
The muslim god was at war with Our God Jesus Christ from the begining most Followers of Christ Forget that it is a battle. The battle is not with the muslim but with a book and the Spirit that binds a muslim to a false Hope.

It says we shall be bruised in our heel and we shall bruise his head. The head of all false religions and religious body.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2008
ayinba1:

Pretty much same as idolators three godhead. Check out Hinduism, Greek ancient religion etc

Its been explained 500 times on this thread . . . there are no 3 Gods but 1 God in 3 different forms. The very same way Water can exist as a liquid, vapor or solid (ice). Does that mean there are three types of water? Madam i know that islam induces irrational denial but this is getting so ridiculous.

ayinba1:

Thank you very much . . . on this basis we can conclude the following:
1. That the God and Jesus Christ of the bible is not your allah
2. Hence the bible that was inspired by that God CANNOT be the same one allah claimed to have sent . . . find your own gospels and psalms elsewhere.
3. That the Jesus Christ that the apostles called LORD cannot be the same one Mohammad tried to deceptively co-opt into his quran. Find your own Jesus elsewhere.
4. That it is impossible for mohammad to have been prophesied in the very book of our "triune artifact".
5. That infact it is IMPOSSIBLE that jewish prophets who worshipped this "triune artifact" they dared to call FATHER are the same "prophets" that islam has fraudulently tried to claim as having been sent by allah . . . find your prophets elsewhere.

ayinba1:

I disagree though that Jesus (AS) created the heavens and the earth.

You dont have to believe . . . no one is asking you to. Stick to mohammad, i wonder why it is a matter of force to believe anything about Jesus Christ. The Jesus who came and boldly declared He had been sent from the FATHER (your triune artifact) cannot be the same one you proclaim. Better invent your own Jesus.

ayinba1:

And know that Allah is the Judge on the day of judgement. He shares his throne with NOONE.

This was the very reason the devil was cast out of heaven.

ayinba1:

If you take other gods other than ALLAH, you have become one of those utterly doomed.

We are not interested. This section is not about allah . . . go post this on your section.
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2008
@Davidylan: Yell as much as you want. Explain it in more ways than the umthith times. Your lies still remains just that. How a scientist like you with bold face come up to say Jesus is god, Father is god, Ghost id god and all of a sudden they are just one, and yet one of them dies off, is unbelievable!

@Pilgrim.1 « #232 on: Today at 09:21:32 PM »

Quote from: ayinba1 on Today at 08:53:45 PM

That is quite mild - slurring the convictions of other people has become the traditional Muslim thing to do, because by default Islam cannot allow you to breathe until you foam out your venom at the Biblical faith.

However, whatever you call God does not matter. You have only dismissed your own Quran that claims on the one hand that the same 'Allah' sent the Biblical prophets, but on the other hand you and your modern Muslim staff now admit it as false - because you have only admitted the age-old truth: that Allah "cannot be" the God revealed to the Biblical prophets. This is so cool - now that you have admitted allah is not (or "cannot be"wink that same God known to Moses and the prophets as FATHER, then you would have to deal with the false claims in the Quran. Good luck in your adventures.

And after the jubilations, please calmly know that Allah does not say in the Qur'an that He is 3 persons! Rather He nullifies with any doubt that Jesus, the one you have claimed absorbed all the duties and positions of "father," is not god!

He reasoned with us, the humans that we should see that Jesus, and his mother, Mary were mere humans, doing things human do, like eating, toileting, etc.

You want more? After Iftar! You remember it, dont you? Soja Jesu! lol.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan: Yell as much as you want. Explain it in more ways than the umthith times. Your lies still remains just that. How a scientist like you with bold face come up to say Jesus is god, Father is god, Ghost id god and all of a sudden they are just one, and yet one of them dies off, is unbelievable!

I've said it 100x, i dont care what you have to say . . . Faith, salvation and eternal life in Christ is not by force. Carry your singular allah to your own section and STAY THERE!
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2008
lol, lol, lol, lol! Frustrations. David, you are very frustrated. I hear it from your writing.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2008
olabowale:

lol, lol, lol, lol! Frustrations. David, you are very frustrated. I hear it from your writing.

frustrated about what? I'm just about sick reading from confused people like you who dont do anything but run around in cycles saying the same thing. Keep your allah . . . dont force him unto threads he is not invited into.
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2008
@Olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1 « #232 on: Today at 09:21:32 PM »
And after the jubilations, please calmly know that Allah does not say in the Qur'an that He is 3 persons! Rather He nullifies with any doubt that Jesus, the one you have claimed absorbed all the duties and positions of "father," is not god!

It is of no consequence what allah says or does not say. You can cover up for him as best you could, but you guys are beginning to confirm what I have always said and known: that Allah is not (or, to quote ayinba1 - "cannot be"wink the God revealed to the Biblical prophets. That's just all there is - Allah is not God. QED. Cry for him all you want - no be me talk am, na your own brethren dey crawl out to admit the age-old fact! grin

olabowale:

He reasoned with us, the humans that we should see that Jesus, and his mother, Mary were mere humans, doing things human do, like eating, toileting, etc.

And Muslims are reasoning for him and confessing that the same 'allah' cannot be the God revealed to the Biblical prophets. We thank una well-well for that confession. Anything else?

olabowale:

You want more? After Iftar! You remember it, don't you? Soja Jesu! lol.

Emi no ni - omo Jesu Christi. Amin.  Your brethren are confirming it: allah cannot be the God revealed to the Biblical prophets who knew and confessed Him as FATHER. Thank you plenty. No argument further after una confession. Thank you again. grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:21am On Sep 23, 2008
@davidylan,

I no even see this one before:

davidylan:

We are not interested. This section is not about allah . . . go post this on your section.

Go post what? Na today? You know wetin go happen if ayinba1 post there that Allah cannot be the same God whom the Biblical prophets preached? Haa!! You wan send the poor lady to buy market for her backyard? undecided
Re: Is Jesus God? by ayinba1(f): 3:52am On Sep 23, 2008
@pilgrim

Did Christianity turn you to a liar Or have you always been one?

I repeat, ALLAH is NOT the same as your TRIUNE ARTIFACT or TRIUNE CONTRAPTION. [color=#990000][/color]

Look, this is not a play on words. If you must say "according to Ayinba1" have the decency to quote me correctly (even on the same page!)
If ONE God is so complex to you, you really need to re read your Bible. What you worship needs two or three more entities to be worthy of worship, mine is just One, ALLAH, the Greatest.

pilgrim.1:

You make me laugh, I think you would have done better to not  write this. Did you read upside down all the posts david and his likes post about "allah"? Ha! Maybe you need glasses. Please go back  and read it and sttop playing the victim.

I am appalled that you claim you were once a muslim. You cannot even educate your co xtians that Allah is God. I seriously doubt that you were a muslim.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 23, 2008
ayinba1:

I am appalled that you claim you were once a muslim. You cannot even educate your co xtians that Allah is God. I seriously doubt that you were a muslim.

and i keep asking, IS IT BY FORCE TO MAKE ALLAH THE SAME AS THE GOD IN THE BIBLE? They are not the same QED!
Carry your allah to ur section.
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2008
Dear ayinba1,

ayinba1:

@pilgrim
Did Christianity turn you to a liar Or have you always been one?

Christianity actually opened my eyes to the fraud that Islam has always been, thank you.

ayinba1:

I repeat, ALLAH is NOT the same as your TRIUNE ARTIFACT or TRIUNE CONTRAPTION.

You can shout it with even point 1,200 font - you know that no Christian ever refers to God as an "artifact" or "contraption" - so who's manifesting the liar-syndrome now? It is not a new thing for muslims to "manifest", because I've been there, done and out - goodnews: I'm never returning.

ayinba1:

Look, this is not a play on words.

What's my worry? Are you disappointed at your own mishap?

ayinba1:

If you must say "according to Ayinba1" have the decency to quote me correctly (even on the same page!)

I had the decency to understand that Christians never refer to God as an "artifact". If I were to slur allah the way you Muslims do by pretending hypocritically that he was the same God who sent the biblical prophets, we no go rest on the Forum again. Next time, confirm the same Muslim restlessness I've always been familiar with by slurring the "God" your Quran claims was the same Allah who was playing on words with the Biblical prophets.

ayinba1:

If ONE God is so complex to you, you really need to re read your Bible.

I have never bothered reading the Quran the very day I rejected allah.

ayinba1:

What you worship needs two or three more entities to be worthy of worship, mine is just One, ALLAH, the Greatest.

Good - the God I worship has always been known as FATHER by the Biblical prophets. Islam may deny Him, and muslims today are confirming the same thing. My dear, I left the religion of denials (ROD) long ago when I realized that I had no reason or justification to vilify Christians and Jews.

ayinba1:

You make me laugh, I think you would have done better to not  write this. Did you read upside down all the posts david and his likes post about "allah"?

Have you read me referring to Allah as an artifact anywhere?

ayinba1:

Ha! Maybe you need glasses. Please go back  and read it and sttop playing the victim.

If you're already the victim, I can sympathize with you. Why? Because as a muslimah, that has always been the default hooha Muslims cried when they felt it was their birthright to vilify other people.

ayinba1:

I am appalled that you claim you were once a muslim. You cannot even educate your co xtians that Allah is God.

Why should I educate Christians with Muslim lies? They have always known the duplicity we as Muslims waved in their faces (until I became the wiser and left Islam). Did the Quran not describe Christians as ". . .men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" [Sura 5 vs 82, Yusuf Ali]?!? My dear, Christians (and Jews) do not need an Oxford degree to see how illiterate it is for someone to refer to God as an "artifact" - and if you knew nothing better, it didn't come as a surprise that you're just one more Muslim confirming that Allah is not God.

ayinba1:

I seriously doubt that you were a muslim.

Nothing new. Your type would only "believe" I was truly a former muslimah if I continued your campaign to vilify Christians and Jews. I did it before and was highly praised by many muslims - but the moment God convicted my heart and I stopped doing so and became a Christian, the same Muslims suddenly started "doubting" I was a muslim.

Regards.
Re: Is Jesus God? by affee(f): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2008
Hi pilgrim

how was Ur weekend?

Missed U by a few seconds yesterday

and today too.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Backslider(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2008
Quote from: ayinba1 on Yesterday at 08:53:45 PM

I will rather live in hell with Jesus than live in heaven with Demon possesed Muhamed.
Re: Is Jesus God? by ayinba1(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2008
Backslider:

I will rather live in hell with Jesus than live in heaven with Demon possesed Muhamed.

Hmnnn! Do you have any idea what hell is? Or are you just plain  :-{} ?

pilgrim.1:

Dear ayinba1,

Christianity actually opened my eyes to the fraud that Islam has always been, thank you.

You can shout it with even point 1,200 font - you know that no Christian ever refers to God as an "artifact" or "contraption" - so who's manifesting the liar-syndrome now? It is not a new thing for muslims to "manifest", because I've been there, done and out - goodnews: I'm never returning.

@pilgrim,

you jumped on the triune artifact wagon, it must be that, that's what you worship. My reason for making it really bold and large is because you and david decided to rephrase and wrongly  quote me. Succintly put, that is LYING.

pilgrim.1:

What's my worry? Are you disappointed at your own mishap?

Which one

pilgrim.1:

I have never bothered reading the Quran the very day I rejected allah.

I posted re read your bible, don't be in such a hurry.

pilgrim.1:

My dear, I left the religion of denials (ROD) long ago when I realized that I had no reason or justification to vilify Christians and Jews.

Good riddance! You never practised Islam.

pilgrim.1:

You said "traditional muslims"? Such a short memory or  is david not christian enough for you?

pilgrim.1:

Why? Because as a muslimah, that has always been the default hooha Muslims cried when they felt it was their birthright to vilify other people.

Why should I educate Christians with Muslim lies? They have always known the duplicity we as Muslims waved in their faces (until I became the wiser and left Islam)

I highlighted the word "vilify" to make it clear again that you were never a muslim. No muslim sets out to do this to anyone.

Did the Quran not describe Christians as ". . .men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" [Sura 5 vs 82, Yusuf Ali]?!?

The full verse from Quran 5, verse 82

[Yusufali 5:82] Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.

Nothing new. Your type would only "believe" I was truly a former muslimah if I continued your campaign to vilify Christians and Jews. I did it before and was highly praised by many muslims.

I highlighted the word "vilify" to make it clear again that you were never a muslim. No muslim sets out to do this to anyone.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2008
ayinba1:

Hmnnn! Do you have any idea what hell is? Or are you just plain :-{} ?

DO YOU? Your quran seems to make a few statements about hell but is largely vague on it. Is it going to be populated by women only and why? According to surah 17:91 . . . are you all going to go down to hell first? Doesnt seem you have any idea what hell is either.
It is a biblical term that has been once again co-opted by deciet into islamic language.

ayinba1:

[Yusufali 5:82] Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.

The men islam claims to be in enmity with are the same ones through whom ALL but 1 of the prophets came. The same men whose bible you desperately seek to find your mohammad and Jesus?

What a bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Is Jesus God? by babs787(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
DO YOU? Your quran seems to make a few statements about hell but is largely vague on it. Is it going to be populated by women only and why? According to surah 17:91 . . . are you all going to go down to hell first? Doesnt seem you have any idea what hell is either.
It is a biblical term that has been once again co-opted by deciet into islamic language.

Still grasping at straw. You are known for your round about discussion. We aretired of your recycled thrash. Olabowale explained the Surah in one of the threads but couldnt remember exactly. Still dancing nakedly with no understanding.

The men islam claims to be in enmity with are the same ones through whom ALL but 1 of the prophets came. The same men whose bible you desperately seek to find your mohammad and Jesus?

Is bible the same as Torah? Did God give them Torah or bible. Am sure none of the prophets was given bible.

We will see who the hypocrite is but I am still enjoying my fasting and Night of Majesty.

To you and your folks, what is the understanding of the verse you hid under? Quran 5 v 82
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
babs787:

Still grasping at straw. You are known for your round about discussion. We aretired of your recycled thrash. Olabowale explained the Surah in one of the threads but couldnt remember exactly. Still dancing nakedly with no understanding.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Pot calling china plate black?

babs787:

Is bible the same as Torah? Did God give them Torah or bible. Am sure none of the prophets was given bible.

Mr man stop confusing urself. The Torah (the 5 books of Moses) are in the bible! Why did Allah send a book solely to the Jews that he called apes, pigs and is planning to destroy soon?
All these rubbish about JEWISH prophets being given books are nonsense, lies and disgusting fraud. Why are the books not in muslim hands?

babs787:

We will see who the hypocrite is but I am still enjoying my fasting and Night of Majesty.

Enjoy ur re-arranged meal plan.

babs787:

To you and your folks, what is the understanding of the verse you hid under? Quran 5 v 82

who cares? Christians dont bother themselves reading the quran because we are secure in what Christ has left for us.
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2008
@Backslider,

Backslider:
I will rather live in hell with Jesus than live in heaven with Demon possesed Muhamed

Please be careful what you say - words carry very latent potency (Matt. 12:37).
Don't be too driven by what anyone wants to believe about Muhammad.

Matthew 12:37
'For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.'
Re: Is Jesus God? by babs787(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2008
@David

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Pot calling china plate black?

Yeye boy grin

Mr man stop confusing yourself. The Torah (the 5 books of Moses) are in the bible! Why did Allah send a book solely to the Jews that he called apes, pigs and is planning to destroy soon?
All these rubbish about JEWISH prophets being given books are nonsense, lies and disgusting fraud. Why are the books not in muslim hands?

I am very sure you understood my question and if you want to divert, signify and we treat.

Enjoy ur re-arranged meal plan.

You would be invited nextweek Insha Allah. grin

who cares? Christians don't bother themselves reading the quran because we are secure in what Christ has left for us.

Why do speak from both sides of your mouth? You and your friends went to the Quran and brought a verse and gave it your own interpretation but here again, you claimed that you are bothered reading the Quran. Is everything ok David? grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ayinba1,

ayinba1:
@pilgrim,

you jumped on the triune artifact wagon, it must be that, that's what you worship. My reason for making it really bold and large is because you and david decided to rephrase and wrongly  quote me. Succintly put, that is LYING.

I'm surrpised you didn't come back with a point 1,200 font. Since Christians do not refer to God as an artifact, did it ever occur to you that you might as well be lying in slurring them that way?

ayinba1:

Which one

The one you're pretending not to notice.

ayinba1:
I posted re read your bible, don't be in such a hurry

Sorry, I'm not in a hurry to read the Quran. Lol, are you desperate already? I've re-read the Bible, but where does it refer to God as an "artifact"?

ayinba1:

Good riddance! You never practised Islam.

In other words, practising Islam is synonymous with vilifying Christians and Jews? Because I don't see what sense you're making here with the "good riddance" cliché. cheesy Anyhow, you can whine all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that I was a muslim who left Islam when I saw no reason to keep castigating the "people of the Book". Good "riddance" about that? I'm thankful to God all the same.

ayinba1:

pilgrim.1 link=topic=159045.msg2840474#msg2840474 date=1222154638:

You said "traditional muslim[b]s[/b]"? Such a short memory or  is david not christian enough for you?

This is the amazing thing about you guys! cheesy How does your comment above relate to my quote in yours? I asked you a simple direct question and you're so panic-striken that you're spinning off at a tangent and not even aware?! undecided Have you read me anywhere refer to Allah as an artifact? No. So, what's this "traditional muslim[b]s[/b]" got to do with that? Lol. . . I no fit laff! Besides, I didn't say "traditional muslim[b]s[/b]", but rather "traditional muslim thing to do" [remember?] - big difference. Come back and confirm you can't read! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ayinba1,

ayinba1:

So what do you call your own adventure of referring to the Christian God as an "artifact" and "contraption"?!? I guess if anyone said the same about Allah, you would drink arabian tea with Agege bread and pretend all is well, abi?

I wonder if you're seriously in need of a crash course in English basics. What is the meaning of vilify? A few examples:

[list][list](1) yourDictionary.com
"to use abusive or slanderous language about or of; calumniate; revile; defame"

(2) AlphaDictionary.com
"To defame or malign, to slander or otherwise say bad things about someone"[/list][/list]

Now, gently tell us: who was vilifying Jews in the following well documented reports below? Has the name "Muslim" changed into something else that we are not aware of? See them:

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244561,00.html]FOXNews.com[/url]
"Australian Muslim Cleric Sparks Outrage
by Calling Jews 'Pigs' and Encouraging Jihad."

ABC News Online
"Sheikh Taj el-din Al Hilaly is reported as saying that women
who do not wear the hijab, or headdress, are like uncovered meat."
[also featured in Wikipedia]

Western Resitance
~~ Saudi Arabia: Islamic Teaching Still Calls Christians "Swine", Jews "Apes"

The SUN
"A BRITISH Muslim school is teaching children that
Jews are “repugnant apes” and Christians “pigs”,
a former teacher claims.
Mr Cook ? himself a Muslim ? warned yesterday:
“The school could produce a dangerous harvest.
“It is clearly racist and very divisive. It’s deeply
immoral to put such ideas into the heads of young children."

[url=http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23384657-details/We+do+use+books+that+call+Jews+'apes'+admits+head+of+Islamic+school/article.do]thisislondon.co.uk[/url]
The principal of an Islamic school has admitted that
it uses textbooks which describe Jews as "apes" and
Christians as "pigs" and has refused to withdraw them.

The Textbook League - Muslim Schoolbooks
"While students in our public schools read texts that
portray Muslims as friends to Jews and Christians everywhere,
students in Muslim schools read texts that vilify Jews,
vilify Christians, and teach the students to view Jews and
Christians with hostility and contempt."

The New Republic
[list][list]Vilifying or killing Jews is a recurring motif in Muslim holy texts. An oral tradition from the Prophet Mohammed, for example, contends that the rivalry with the Jews will continue until the end of the days: "The Last Hour will not come until the Muslims fight against the Jews," it reads, "and the Muslims will kill them until the Jews will hide themselves behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say: 'O Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him.'"[/list][/list]

Em,. . . ayinba1, did you say that no Muslim ever goes out to vilify anyone? And the above nko? undecided

ayinba1:

Lol. . . even when you quote it in full, does that same verse in Yusuf Ali's translation not clearly say the same thing as I highlighted earlier? Or is that verse saying the directed opposite of referring to Christians as "men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant"?!? cheesy

ayinba1:

I hear - just scroll up and see how really knowledgeable you are about the reality of your claim among your Muslim brethren. Abi those Muslims will now be denied by you - as your other officers often demonize their own brethren? Fact: Muslims actually vilify people - the evidence is before you.

Shalom.
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2008
@Pilgrim.1: Please pay attention:
The people in power are the ones who set the agenda of whats right and whats wrong! You need to know that the media in general is not under the control of the muslims.

Here in America, to illustrate further my point, the Whites always think that Blacks are terrible. That simple across the board belief, is the reason that Barack Obama, is not actually on a runaway position against John McCain, right now!

If all the incidents of Christians about any relious bruhaha were to be reported as the media report that of the Muslims, around the world, you will not be easily quoting without trying to consider that you have a sack load for the Christians as well.

Those who pay the piper dictate the Tunes. There used to be a time when Christians were considered as barbaric and that was in the dark ages of Europe. Less that 1000 years ago.

Ma gbe yen wa.
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2008
@Davidylan: #247 on: Today at 08:33:33 PM »

DO YOU? Your quran seems to make a few statements about hell but is largely vague on it. Is it going to be populated by women only and why? According to [b]surah 17:91 . . . are you all going to go down to hell first? Doesnt seem you have any idea what hell is either.[/b]It is a biblical term that has been once again co-opted by deciet into islamic language.

You lie in both instances. There are believing men and women and there are disbelieving men and women, on earth. The disbelieving men and women will go to hell. You David, as a Christian is a disbelieving man!

And Surah Mariam, verse 91, you quote says passing over it. Thats different from going down to it first! When you pass over something, you do not necessarily have to go into it, except if you fall into it. It happens that every human will have to pass over it. You david and your christian crew, etc will fall into it. Maybe you really dont want to even have a fighting chance. You will just be driving into it.

[Quote]
[/quote]

Allah never refers to any of His prophets, from the Children of Israel as a Jew! Islamically to be called a Jew is a name of dishonor! Yahud meaning Jew is used for the disbelievers among the Children of Israel. And there was not even Children of Israel up until the time of Joseph (AS). And there was no group called Jews until the tribe of Judah was established.

And the total people of the children of israel did not become absorbed to the term known as Jews, even after the tearing apart of Israel into two nations; Israel and Judea. You need to learn your Christian/Jewish history!

I am tired of you.

You are the bunch of hypocrite, all by yourself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today / Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Does Satan Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.