Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,247 members, 7,842,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer (1923 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2008
I've told you, there's a reason this one made the papers
At least it was still the same Punch that had a story on thousands of women begging for husbands Grin

Infact two women fighting on the streets for men is now a normal occurence in Lagos

Show me a link, even in the tabloids. LIAR!!!!!
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by onyinye2(f): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2008
I admit there are ladies
Who will fight over a man
But you rarely hear cases
Where they KILL over a man
I hear more news coverage over
M.E.N killing over a woman.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Queenisha: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2008
$$Rhino:

what is a marriageable man?

you no sabi?are you a man?
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2008
There is more then enough men
But we are dealing with
Men with boy mentalities
REAL men wouldn't kill over a woman
A BOY will go and fight a dude for
Looking at his women crossed eyed
Real men work hard for what the want
A boy will go and rob for what he wants.

Methinks the trigger factor here is scarcity of women. Demand and supply law should be the answer to this mayhem.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Queenisha: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

ah ah
funmi that one na news?
even pure water girls fight over pure water boys
na today?
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by ssRhino: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
Queenisha:

if i sabi, i wouldnt have asked
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
You wonder why we have more gay men in Nigeria now over lesbians? Some men especially the poor ones had to resort to another man's behind just to exhale and release stress. Hannibal knows what am talking about but he's fronting here because somehow, somebody gave him a job as the image maker for men. i suggest women should be allowed to carry guns in Naija now.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Hannibal: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2008
Queenisha:

ah ah
funmi that one na news?
even pure water girls fight over pure water boys
na today?

Thank You.

Funmi is obviously deluded by the constant bouts of post-gasms she is having.
Flaming onanist!! angry angry
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by eldee(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

Another ridiculous claim from a ludicrous He goat.
I stayed in Lagos for two weeks last year
I saw three 'Leave my boyfriend' alone fights

No one even came to interfere, they passed without flinching

DeepZone:

Where I came from, they call pple like you OPONU
I said sumn is normal, why would it be in the tabloids??

It's just like reporting in the news that boys now play football on Saturdays
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by onyinye2(f): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2008
Queenisha:

I find myself asking that
More and More.
Tufiakwa.

DeepZone:

Methinks the trigger factor here is scarcity of women. Demand and supply law should be the answer to this mayhem.
It is just all these
Low timers running around
Acting like they something special
Trying to build up some fake confidence
So when these M.E.N. feel their "confidence"
Is being questioned, most of these M.E.N.
Result to violence to prove themselves
Look at it this way
Why do you think men rather pull a gun
Then fight with their fists
Because they aint nothing but low timers
Who are punks, and know they can't fight
So they will pull up a gun to show "power"
Utter stupidity to me.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2008
Flaming onanist!!
What is the meaning of onanist? i've not heard that word before, Sounds more like MouthAction.Eeeeeewewww

You have a weird vocabulary database,
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2008
Why do you think men rather pull a gun
Then fight with their fists
Because they aint nothing put low timers

Who are punks, and know they can't fight
So they will pull up a gun to show "power"
Utter stupidity to me.

I concur!!!!!
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by ssRhino: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

if you want to talk about supply and demand of ladies, then, i will say the supply of ladies are more than the demand then, and the supply of men is not enuf to service the supply of ladies, and that is making ladies to fight over the lil that out there.
good men are taken, the rest are either in jail or HIV +
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2008
if you want to talk about supply and demand of ladies, then, i will say the supply of ladies are more than the demand then, and the supply of men is not enough to service the supply of ladies, and that is making ladies to fight over the little that out there.
good men are taken, the rest are either in jail or HIV +

Lame economics. If they replace Soludo with your type, we'll be the poorest country in the world under one week. Relate 42% women and 58% men to your law of demand and supply and see the marginal errors.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by eldee(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2008
DeepZone:

You wonder why we have more gay men in Nigeria now over lesbians? Some men especially the poor ones had to resort to another man's behind just to exhale and release stress. Hannibal knows what am talking about but he's fronting here because somehow, somebody gave him a job as the image maker for men. i suggest women should be allowed to carry guns in Naija now.
If I say you're daft, Hannibal will tell me I'm wrong
How dare you say sumn as stupid as that??

Have you gone to UNILAG before?
All the years I lived in Nigeria, I never saw two men kissing
I've seen ladies tonging in Galleria, 11:45, Mighty(at Igbinedion), on my street
I've heard of 'em in Secondary Schools too, and here you are openly displaying your stupidity
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by ssRhino: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
eldee:

I've seen ladies tonging in Galleria, 11:45, Mighty(at Igbinedion), on my street
I've heard of 'em in Secondary Schools too, and here you are openly displaying your stupidity

they now even have a church in nigeria dedicated to homos
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2008

Go to Ebutte Metta and Idimu my friend and see Gay men at every corner. Dem plenty for Festac too, Just make sure you wear nyash guard if you dey cross that area before them go rape you. Dem dey rape guys for Naija now.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2008
they now even have a church in nigeria dedicated to homos

Check the church membership and see how many women that are members.
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by Hannibal: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
eldee:

DeepZone is severely stupid.
She is just feigning ignorance here. . . she cannot tell us here that she didn't get kinky with her juniors in Ilesha grammar school.
Funmi herself got fingered by her seniors in her junior high so what is she talking about??
There are more lesbos in Ilesha than the whole of California. tongue
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by DeepZone: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2008

DeepZone is severely stupid.
She is just feigning ignorance here. . . she cannot tell us here that she didn't get kinky with her juniors in Ilesha grammar school.
Funmi herself got fingered by her seniors in her junior high so what is she talking about??
There are more lesbos in Ilesha than the whole of California

All we are saying: Stop killing our girlssssssssssssssss!!!!! If you must chook and there is no honey pot around, try your dummy horse or the hole in your kitchen wall. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Stabs Another To Death Over Female Admirer by AloyEmeka9: 3:55am On Aug 14, 2008
Hardship is everywhere in Naija. Armed robbers catch you like this, they want to chop off your head because of common cell phone. You need a bullet proof vest now to walk around in lagos. why? it's because people are suffering and their govt seems not to give a damn about them. You'll hear more bizarre stories that are related to poverty and strife in due course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was It Right For Him To Do This To His Girlfriend? / Prominent Nigerians Children Now Get Married To White Americans! / 9ja Boiz In Yank Vs 9ja Boiz In Jand: Which With The Most Efizee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.