Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

15Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 15Ebisco's Profile / 15Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 16 pages)

Celebrities / Actress Carolina Danjuma Replies A Talkative Who Said He Will ‘ Start Toasting H by 15Ebisco: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Actress Carolina Danjuma has been approached by an instagram admirer who teased her hilariously after coming cross her photo.

The young man gushed over her latest photo and said that he never knew that her butts were that ‘HUGE’ then he revealed he would start toasting her next week.

Carolina has now replied the young man in a classy way and its an epic one.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/actress-carolina-danjuma-replies.html

Sports / EPL: Emery Reveals New Tactics Against Cardiff by 15Ebisco: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Arsenal manager, Unai Emery is considering changing the Gunners’ usual possession football and will instead take a more direct approach against a physical Cardiff City on Sunday.

The Gunners plays Wales on Sunday afternoon looking to secure their second win of the new Premier League season.

But Emery is considering changing his side to play more direct, physical football when they visit Cardiff.

“I will do what it needs to win matches. Others might not like it but we are in the win business,’ Emery stated this during his press conference.

“I prefer to play the game as it should be played, but you also have to adapt. I play to win every match, certainly to improve our away record.

“Now we are going to play against Cardiff away and for that my thoughts are only on how we can win. Then it’s not to think about the past.

“I prefer to think and my concentration with the players also is the next match. Focus only to work for the next match and how we can win.

“It’s clear the data behind us but I want to write a new data, a new present, a new future with Arsenal with the players. For that my focus is only how we can win this Sunday.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/epl-emery-reveals-new-tactics-against.html

Celebrities / How I Deal With Marriage Pressure - Ebube Nwagbo by 15Ebisco: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nollywood star, Ebube Nwagbo, has opened up on how she deals with pressures from people for her to settle down. The Anambra State-born movie producer and businesswoman said that though she longs to get married and raise her own family soon, she won’t rush into it just for the sake of pleasing people.

The 35-year-old beauty, who is set to launch her new clothing line – Poshed Up – disclosed that venturing into business and reading several insightful books had not only helped her become a better woman but also a focused professional.

Speaking with Saturday Beats earlier in the week, Nwagbo said that her upbringing and fear of God has helped her maintain a controversy-free life.

She said, “The pressure of marriage comes but I am happy for the type of parents and family members I have. They all understand that marriage is not a decision I have to make in a hurry. I try to let everybody know that deciding who to marry has to be done right and at the appropriate time as well. I have learnt to deal with this pressure by not allowing whatever people say to bother me. As a person, I try to be the best that I can.

I come from a very strict Christian background. My parents always tell me never to forget where I am coming from and I never forget that. The training they gave me has helped in shaping the woman I am today. Being a star comes with a lot of pains.

There are people in the society who want to control your life and make you live in a certain way. But the truth is that you can’t please everyone. Sometimes you have to be yourself and this could be misunderstood. It’s a price we have to pay for being in the limelight.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/how-i-deal-with-marriage-pressure-ebube.html

Celebrities / Guess The Celeb In This 'over-sized' Coat by 15Ebisco: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Hint: He's an ex Big Brother Naija housemate!

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/guess-celeb-in-this-over-sized-coat.html

Politics / Shock Report!!! Cupp Reveals Why President Buhari Rushed To China… Secret Plot O by 15Ebisco: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
The Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP) has made claims concerning President Muhammadu Buhari’s trip to China and as well as the Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs).

The President will leave the country on Friday with some governors, senators, ministers among others.

CUPP said it had uncovered political and legal landmines being put in place by the Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) government and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to “derail the course of a credible, free and fair polls in 2019”.

Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere, CUPP spokesman, in a statement on Friday, said part of it was the delayed assent on the Electoral Bill, a situation the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has condemned.

He said: “Nigerians will recall that the National Assembly delivered to the President the Electoral Act Amendment Bill for his assent. The President has 30 days within which to assent. Today is President Buhari’s last working day within the 30 day period. We had earlier raised this alarm that the President was unwilling to sign the amendment into law.

“It has now become clearer that the President will later today after hosting the German Chancellor Angela Merkel depart to frolic in China at the 7th Summit of the Forum on China – Africa Cooperation (FOCAC), a visit the President is embarking on with an unnecessarily bloated government delegation devoid of any Nigerian businessmen/women or beneficial target.

“We have it on good authority that a National leader of the APC working with the leadership of the APC before and after their APC NEC meeting yesterday and in the early hours of today have convinced the Buhari led APC government to reject signing the amended Electoral Act as it will open the road to defeating the APC especially in the upcoming Osun State gubernatorial election as the new amendments especially the mandatory use of card readers, electronic transmission of result and accreditation will give no room for massive rigging and manipulation of figures in 2019.

“The APC is scared of the amendment and currently pressuring Buhari to withhold assent and travel to China despite knowing the importance of signing the amendment as most of INEC 2019 preparation and budget are tied to some provisions in the yet to be signed law. The fear of free and fair election is solely behind the reason Buhari wants to run to China without signing a law critical to survival of our democracy despite the fact that the Parliament has deleted all the controversial sections Buhari wants removed, just to please him.

“The plot we have uncovered is that the ruling APC in active connivance with the President have already concluded plans on how to rig the Osun State Governorship election in favour of the APC and signing the amendment will frustrate all their plans. This will in turn grant them some more undue advantage in the 2019 general election for which the President is obviously having a mortal fear that Nigerians will throw him out of office.

“Similarly, the stopping of the Continuous Voter Registration by the INEC today is part of a larger plot by the President and the Ruling APC to deny angry and desperate Nigerians who have been turning out in their hundreds from having the opportunity to vote. Simple analysis has shown the ruling Party that a vast majority of the over 13 million new registrants are people who want to ensure that President Buhari does not continue to destroy our country beyond May 2019 and stopping the process four months before the statutory time can help them mitigate their challenges.

“We are therefore calling on all Nigerians of goodwill to demand that the President assents to the Electoral Act Amendment Bill before he embarks on yet another fruitless and wasteful journey at the expense of the suffering Nigerian masses and also demand that INEC continues the process of the Continuous Voter Registration so that many more Nigerians will not be disenfranchised.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shock-report-cupp-reveals-why-president.html

2 Likes

Celebrities / Corps Members Seat On The Floor While Davido Addresses Them (photos+video) by 15Ebisco: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Today at the Iyana-Ipaja permanent National youth service corp orientation camp in Lagos, Davido addresses corps members while they are all seated on the ground and the video is currently going viral.

The superstar singer, can be seen walking around, closely followed by soldiers and the officials, while Davido gives his speech and they render their usual morning meditation.

Watch video below:-

So me I was just waiting for @iam_Davido to say I’m giving out money that’s all I wanted to hear and it didn’t happen So he just allowed me sit on the floor for just video #NYSC pic.twitter.com/7tAmAjAGYi

— Chiron + ™̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ (@JustusNed) August 30, 2018

See more photos below:-

There was serious commotion earlier today at the NYSC camp in Lagos state this morning when Davido resumed for service.

Other corps members could be seen struggling to catch a glimpse of the singer who is participating in the mandatory service.

The popular Nigerian singer who just began his NYSC took to his twitter page to share pictures of how he was welcomed at the camp today by his fellow corps members.

Comedian Ayo Makun aka AY took to his social media page to react to the commotion saying the camp should be called Davido Youth Service Corp.

He wrote:-

‘This is @davidoofficial arriving NYSC camp as a Corper. Who is serving who? No number one citizen of Nigeria don get this kind welcome for NYSC camp before. Please permit me to call this DYSC (Davido Youth Service Corp). More importantly, I am so proud of Davido. Education is our passport to the future, no matter the amount you have in your bank account. I hope those who are planning to run away from school to become a Davido is seeing this?’

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/corps-members-seat-on-floor-while.html

Politics / Give Forms To Youths For Free, Aspirant Urges PDP by 15Ebisco: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2018
ENUGU—SENATORIAL aspirant for Enugu North senatorial zone, Mr. Chinedu Eya, has called on the leadership of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to grant him waiver, as well as other Nigerian youth aspiring to contest elections under the umbrella of the party, as the party commences sale of Expression of Interests and Nominations Forms for the 2019 general elections.

Eya who spoke against the backdrop of the approval by National Executive Committee, NEC, of his party which recently released the guidelines for the 2019 general elections, maintained that in keeping with the party’s promise to enhance the inclusion of young persons in the democratic process of the country, they should grant waivers to the youths to enable them contest elective positions.

In a statement by his media adviser, Gwiyi Solomon, Chief Eya posited that having worked for the party in convening and coordinating, “Why it must be PDP in 2019” (WIMBPDP2019), a pressure group with a wide membership across the 36 states of the federation, he should be given a waiver for the purchase of Interest Form.

Eya elaborated that his organisation, “Why it must be PDP” has since its existence in 2015 carried out a lot of activities, championing the party’s cause, defending it from the ruling party’s tyranny and politics of vendetta through aggressive press statements.

“I am equally a sponsor of several political ambitions which lastly included sponsoring Samuel Ugochukwu Ugwu for Nsukka Local Government chairmanship election of 2017.

“At the state level of our party, I am the state wide initiator of “No Vacancy in the Lion Building, Gburugburu till 2023″. This is a group at the state level of our party agitating for the retention of the PDP and Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi till 2023.So, why should I, having been spending my personal resources to promote the party, pay heavily for the purchase of our party election forms?” Chinedu queried.

He equally noted that if “all female aspirants are exempted from the payment for the purchase of nomination forms for all offices except national and ad-hoc delegate categories, same gesture should be extended to Nigerian youths.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/give-forms-to-youths-for-free-aspirant.html

Celebrities / 29 Years Old Girl Cries Out After She Slept With Two Men And She Is Confused On by 15Ebisco: 4:26am On Aug 30, 2018
A 29 Years old Girls has cried out after she slept with two men she has been dating for over six months and that she is confused on who is responsible after she got impregnated.

Here is what she said:-

My name is Amaka, 29, I have been seeing two men together for over six months now and I never had the cause to regret it or feel remorseful until now.
I am three months pregnant and I am in a dilemma of who the father of my unborn baby is.
I slept with my two boyfriends in the space of 24 hours or less, something which had never happened before. I was caught off guard and I couldn’t run.
The one I really love and hope to end up with told me immediately after the sex to get pills and not get pregnant while the one I do not really love told me he would be the happiest man if I got pregnant.
Now I am pregnant, scared of abortion, confused about paternity! Is there a way to know or guess who really fertilized my eggs?
I haven’t told either men about my condition, yet, I know Ade will not be happy about it, might even suggest an abortion… Victor on the other hand would be ecstatic but I can’t tell both men I’m carrying their child!

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/29-years-old-girl-cries-out-after-she.html

Religion / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression by 15Ebisco: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
The senior pastor of the Inland Hill Church in California, USA, Andrew Stoecklein , has died after he committed suicide following a long battle with depression and anxiety.

The 30-year old clergyman last Friday, August 24th was rushed to the hospital after he had tried taking his life. He died over the weekend from complications from the attempted suicide.

A statement from his church reads

“Inland Hills Church grieves with heavy hearts as our Lead Pastor Andrew Stoecklein was welcomed into Heaven on Saturday night after battling depression and anxiety. It’s not the outcome we hoped and prayed for, and today we grieve as a church family. In his time leading Inland Hills, Andrew reached so many with his warm wit, passionate heart for God, and teaching that always, always pointed others to Jesus. The loving husband, father, son, and friend that he was will continue to inspire us in leading others into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.

And in this tragedy, we encourage anyone who is hurting emotionally to ask for help. If you or anyone else is struggling, the Suicide Prevention Hotline at 800-273-TALK (8255) is a potentially life-saving resource.

May we be a beacon of hope for the community, to rescue the hurting and honor the God that Andrew served so well.

Andrew, we love you. And we always will. #godsgotthis #inlandhills”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocking-pastor-commits-suicide-after.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Crime / “I Killed Okada Rider Because Of N100” – Man Tells Court by 15Ebisco: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
An accused, Toyin Ajakaye, has told an Ado-Ekiti Magistrates’ Court that he killed an Okada rider, Omoniyi Are, because of disagreement over N100.

Toyin told the court that he engaged the commercial cyclist to convey him to the farm where a fight allegedly ensued between them over a disagreement on the transport fare.

The fight, he said, was sparked by his offer to pay the deceased N100 out of the N200 charged by the cyclist. The defendant claimed that he had N100 on him.

According to the charge sheet, Toyin allegedly committed the crime on August 22 at Agbado-Ekiti in Gbonyin Local Government Area.

Toyin claimed that he held the deceased by the neck as he (Omoniyi) was trying to hold his private part. He added that the deceased died in the course of the struggle.

The accused person confessed that when he couldn’t carry the corpse, he dug a shallow grave and tied a rope around the neck of the deceased and buried him on the farm.

Toyin said he was arrested by passersby who handed him over to the police.

The Investigating Police Officer, Lasisi Basiru, confirmed the story of the accused.

The police prosecutor, Oriyomi Akinwale, prayed the court should grant his request to remand the accused in prison custody.

Before adjourning the case till October 16, presiding magistrate, Mrs. Modupe Afeniforo, ordered that Toyin be remanded in prison custody.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/i-killed-okada-rider-because-of-n100.html

Celebrities / ZOMBIE FASHION! See What Will Smith’s Son Jaden Now Looks Like After Shaving Off by 15Ebisco: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Actor Will Smith‘s 20-year-old son Jaden Smith has left fans shocked after he stepped out with eyebrows completely shaved.

According to some of his fans, his face looks very different and strange. See the photos below.

Source: https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/zombie-fashion-see-what-will-smiths-son.html

Politics / 2019: North Should Stop Deceiving South-east With Igbo Presidency – Fr. Ebubemuo by 15Ebisco: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
Ahead of the 2019 general electons, Charismatic Anambra Catholic Priest, Reverend Fr. Emmanuel Obimma, popularly known as Ebubemonso has cautioned the South-east against being deceived by the promise of Igbo presidency in 2023.

The cleric spoke at his Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Uke, Anambra State, when he received Eighteen (18) of the first Christian converts in Guangzhou, China, who arrived Nigeria as pilgrims.

The team comprising three Catholic priests, two Catholic Reverend Sisters and other Chinese Christians were accompanied by seven representatives of Nigerians resident in China.

In his sermon, Fr. Ebubemonso also cautioned against launching of Operation Python Dance 3 by the Nigerian Military.

“The problem of Nigeria is recycling of power and having said this I also want to warn that the Northerners should stop using Igbo Presidency 2023 to deceive Ndigbo as it is impossible to materialize unless by divine mandate,” he said, regretting that “Igbos are complacent in pursuing a collective interest, though quick to pull down their own brothers.”

Ebubemonso, who was visibly worried on the arrest, detention and incarceration of over 100 women in Imo State, described it as “a shame and a disgrace to President Muhammad Buhari’s government.”

While rejecting the plans by the military to establish operation Python dance 111 in the South East, Ebubemonso said “the Army should take the operation Python Dance 111 to Borno State and other states in the North East where Boko Haram is ravaging not in South East where there is peace.”

He raised alarm that the Python Dance mission was a sinister move to wipe some other youths after so many lost their lives during the Operation Python dance 11.

On the visit by the Chinese Christians, he said he saw the revelation many years ago that Uke community Adoration ground would be an attraction internationally for pilgrims as God had chosen it as a healing ground.

Fr Obimma who spoke on ” silencing the accuser ” asked Christians not to yield to the scheming of the enemy but to be focused and battle the devil to a standstill, then expand their internal horizon through wisdom to survive better.”

He encouraged Christians to pray for the Chinese Christians “as it is very difficult to worship Jesus Christ in such a Communist nation.”

He thanked Emeka Ugoagwu, the Divine Love prayer group China leader, for taking Charismatic movement to China, which heralded Christianity in the city of Guangzhou.

Addressing the congregation, leader of the Chinese delegation, Mary Lu appealed to Christians in Nigeria to pray for Chinese people to receive Jesus Christ in their lives as the only Lord and Savior.

Lu, who is the Coordinator of the Chinese Charismatic Group, Yide, road, Sacred Heart of Jesus Cathedral, Guangzhou, China recounted how they encountered Jesus Christ in Guangzhou City through Rev Fr Emmanuel Obimma, who he said God used to heal their brother suffering from a terminal cancer.

She said they accepted Jesus Christ in 2006 and that two years later encountered Rev Fr Ebubemonso who joined them to a hospital where their brother was counting his days on earth but God used Fr Ebubemonso to restore his health.

Lu said her team were in Nigeria on Pilgrimage, courtesy of Divine Love Prayer Group China led by its coordinator, Brother Emeka Ugoagwu, to learn the rudiments of serving Jesus Christ and evangelism.

Later in his speech, Mr Emeka Ugoagwu, coordinator of Divine Love Prayer Group China, confirmed the cancer healing story and announced that this was the first time such number of Chinese were living their shores to another copuntry for a Church trip rather than business and other related engagements.

He explained to Fr Ebubemonso that the people of China were still waiting for him to return after God used him to restore health to the cancer patient, at least to spread the gospel in other parts of China not only Guangzhou.

An All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Governorship aspirant in Imo State, Steve Nwoga who attended the event, in an interview prayed God Almighty to grant the pilgrims the grace and anointing to preach the gospel in a communist country like China, to enable them overcome persecution and reach the over 1 billion Chinese in their country who do not know Jesus Christ.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-north-should-stop-deceiving-south.html

Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Spent ₦500k On Drinks At Bobrisky Birthday Party by 15Ebisco: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
It is no news that Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky celebrated his birthday over the weekend amongst his famous friends. Some of those spotted at his party include actresses Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Anita Joseph and Toyin Abraham.

However, in a now deleted post he dedicated to Toyin Abraham, he revealed the Actress spent a whooping N500,000 on drinks at his after party in a night club.

See a screenshot of his post below:

He then shared a thank you message to Tonto Dikeh and Anita.

For Tonto, he wrote:

“You are my world I was in tears lastnite wen I flash back how much u love me. I know the internet are waiting for drama btw u and I but so sad they will still have to wait for 100 more years.

Really wish alot of people can love me the way u do. I don’t think any other person can take ur space away from my heart.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/toyin-abraham-spent-500k-on-drinks-at.html

Celebrities / Bobrisky Arrives London For His Birthday Party [photos] by 15Ebisco: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Bobrisky is having his birthday party this weekend in London. The cross dresser who intends to have the party of the season is already in London Town for a ‘greet and meet’ session.

Bobrisky’s pre-birthday party was held at Escape Night Club on Saturday night.

The birthday dinner had some Nigerian celebrities in attendance like Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Anita Joseph and Toyin Abraham among others.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/bobrisky-arrives-london-for-his.html

Celebrities / Meet 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Not “nigerians” But Born Abroad by 15Ebisco: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
One of the new trends for most Nigerian celebrities is to give birth to their child outside the country, however some of these celebs themselves were opportune to have been born outside the country themselves. This list takes a look at some of our favourite celebs who were born outside Nigeria.

Oge Okoye

This screen star is one of the top actresses in Nollywood having featured in countless movies with numerous awards to her credit. Oge Okoye was born on 16 November, 1980 in London, United Kingdom. She would later move down to Lagos to live with her family.

Davido

Omo Baba Olowo himself has to be on this list having always made us know just how rich his father is. The sensational singer was born on 21 November, 1992 in Atlanta, United States. Although he relocated to Nigeria at a tender age, he would go on to attend the prestigious British International School in Lagos.

Jim Iyke

One of Nollywood’s best screen stars, Jim Iyke was born on 25th September, 1976 in Libreville, Gabon. The only boy of a family of eight children, he has gone on to carve a name for himself as one of the best of the best out there when it comes to the movie world.

Naeto C

This Nigerian rapper has made a mark on the music industry that can never be forgotten. Born on 17, December, 1982 in Houston, Texas, United States, he made his return to Nigeria at an early age and we are glad he did to come bless us with his talents.

Zack Orji

Like Jim Iyke, this veteran Nollywod actor was born in Libreville, Gabon in 1960.

Banky W

E.M.E boss and music mogul, Banky W was born on March 27, 1981 in New York City, New York, United States to Nigerian parents. His parents moved back to Nigeria when he was five years

Seyi Shay

This singer is no doubt one of the reigning queens of the Nigerian music industry having been able to churn out some chart topping hit after hit. Born on 21, December, 1985, the Bia crooner was born in Tottenham, London, United Kingdom to Nigerian parents where she was raised.

Maleek Berry

Famed singer and producer, Maleek Berry earns a spot on this list having been born on 11th August, 1987 in South London, London.

Ikechukwu

Nigerian rapper turned actor, Ikechukwu was born in Manassas, Virginia, United States. He released his debut album Son of the Soil in 2006 when he returned to Nigeria.

Toolz

Media personality, Toolz was born 6 July, 1982 in London United Kingdom. This radio personality is best known for hosting The Midday Show on Beat FM.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/meet-10-nigerian-celebrities-who-are.html

1 Like

Celebrities / Public Notice! If You Come Across This In Lagos… Please Run For Your Life Immedi by 15Ebisco: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2018
A Nigerian Twitter user, took to the platform to raise an alarm over a looming disaster, just after he spotted the fuel tank of a bus he boarded in Lagos.

According to @_feoluwa, he didn’t notice the fuel tank until they arrived a filling station to refuel. His tweet reads;

This was the fuel tank of one bus I boarded today. Didn’t notice till the bus stopped at a filling station to refuel. Anything goes wrong and we’d have gotten burnt alive. Living in Nigeria is to constantly gamble with your life… unknowingly.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/public-notice-if-you-come-across-this.html

Celebrities / Unbelievable!!! Nigerian Female Instagram Scammer Makes Up To 20k A Day By Just by 15Ebisco: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2018
Nollywood actor, Big Val Jokotoye has called out an IG scammer, who according to him makes 20k a day from begging online.

Actor Big Val Jokotoye calls out an IG scammer who makes 20K a day, shares proof lailasnews

Big Val Jokotoye who shared a call out post on his Instagram, disclosed that the IG scammer blocked him after he offered to help her with her tailoring work. He wrote;

SCAM ALERT
Please this lady here is an IG fraudster, she has done it to many people and i was her victim last week. She blocked me immediately I offered to help her with her tailoring work. I caught her with this new account @iyaaahmad and i sent her a dm, you can swipe to read her response boasting that she makes 20k daily
from scamming people on IG, she sent me screenshots of those she scammed before me. She has a particular @diamondbankngaccount she uses, please DON’T SEND ANY MONEY TO HER.

SCAM ALERT If you saw my last post please get this update. This is her new IG handle @hormowumi432 . She is using this to scam people with the same pictures, she gives a diamond bank account details, watch out for her. My team will always update you once she has a new account.

SCAM ALERT.
@_sarah_olatunji_ is her new account, don’t let her scam you.
#saynotofraud #saynotoscammers

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/unbelievable-nigerian-female-instagram.html

Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Hollywood & Nollywood Movies Make It To TIFF by 15Ebisco: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nollywood veteran Genevieve Nnaji’s latest movie, `Lionheart’ is set to premiere at the 2018 Toronto International Film Festival. The annual festival is scheduled to take place from Sept. 6 to Sept. 16.

Nnaji’s first directional movie `Lionheart’ will screen for the first time at the festival on Friday, Sept. 7, 2018.

The movie was written by C.J. Fiery Obasi and screen played by Ishaya Bako and Emil Garuba.

The movie is executive produced by The Entertainment Network (TEN), which was founded in partnership with Chinny Onwugbenu.

Lionheart, which aside from being Nnaji’s directorial debut, stars an array of award-winning veterans in Nollywood and music icons in the country.

Actors in the movie include Genevieve Nnaji, Chika Okpala, Steve Eboh, Pete Edochie, Kanayo O. Kanayo and Onyeka Onwenu.

Others are Nkem Owoh, Kalu Ikeagwu, Jemima Osunde, Yakubu Mohammed and Sani Muazu.

The movie also stars talented Nigerian rapper and singer, Chibuzor Azubuike also known as Phyno and Peter Okoye aka Mr. P.

The actress is expected to travel to Toronto any moment from now....Read More Details Here

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/genevieve-nnaji-hollywood-nollywood.html

Health / Congo Approves 4 More Experimental Ebola Treatments As Cases Rise by 15Ebisco: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)has approved four more experimental treatments against the deadly Ebola virus, the health ministry said as it raced to contain an outbreak in its violence-torn east.

Health authorities on Aug. 11, started administering the U.S.-developed mAb114 treatment to Ebola patients,
the first time such a treatment had been used against an active outbreak.

The DRC health ministry said in a daily bulletin that the 10 patients who received mAb114 since Aug. 11 have
experienced a “positive evolution”, but the outbreak has continued to grow.

The four additional treatments approved by Congo’s ethics committee are Remdesivir, made by Israel’s Gilead
Sciences; ZMapp, an intravenous treatment made by San Diego’s Mapp Pharmaceutical; Japanese drug
Favipiravir; and one referred to as “Regn3450 – 3471 – 3479”.

Remdesivir was administered to its first patient in the town of Beni on Tuesday, who is doing well,
the ministry said in its bulletin.

The ministry said six new cases and four new deaths have been confirmed from the haemmorhagic fever, which
causes vomiting and severe diarrhea.

That brings the total number of deaths to 59 and confirmed cases to 75 since July.

Congo, whose heavily forested interior makes its a natural home for Ebola, is at the forefront of a global
campaign to combat the virus, which killed more than 11,000 people when it swept through West Africa
from 2013 to 2016.

The Central African country has experienced ten Ebola outbreaks since the virus was discovered in northern
Congo in 1976, more than twice as many as any other country and 33 people died in a flare-up in the
northwest that ended last month.

In addition, a vaccine manufactured by Merck, which proved effective against the earlier outbreak in
northwestern Congo, has been administered to 1,693 health workers and contacts of Ebola patients.

Insecurity in Congo’s eastern borderlands with Uganda has continued to complicate the response, with
some contacts of Ebola patients located in so-called “red-zones”, which are off limits to emergency
responders due to militia activity.

Instead, local health workers in those areas are monitoring the contacts and no Ebola cases have
yet been confirmed there...Read More Here

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/congo-approves-4-more-experimental.html

Business / How To Safely Withdraw Cash At ATM by 15Ebisco: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Many money isn't easy and it could be painful for someone to lose it cheaply to fraudsters or robbers under any circumstances.

We live in a digital world, but sometimes you still need cash, and the easiest way to get money is often from an ATM. They are located almost everywhere – in bank branches, convenience stores, and street corners. However, it is almost too easy to get cash, and we often forget that there are risks that come with using an ATM, according to www.thebalance.com.

The risks are often small, and most of us can avoid trouble with basic common sense, but it is helpful to have a checklist in mind for staying safe. The main things to be aware of are:

Your personal safety: Somebody trying to steal cash, which might also involve physical injury

Identity theft: Somebody getting information that can be used to get money later. Although you might not be liable for the losses, it is possible to lose money, and cleaning up after identity theft is time-consuming.

Operating an ATM is easy: Just swipe or insert your card, enter your PIN, and request cash. A few extra steps can help you minimise risk.

Most problems can be avoided by using an ATM in a good location. ATMs located inside of bank branches are generally the safest: the bank is locked at night, and the machine is under 24-hour video surveillance. As a result, thieves are less likely to tamper with or loiter around those ATMs – they don’t want to appear in security footage, and there is less opportunity to physically access the machine. On the other hand, ATMs located on the street are more suspect.

Use safe, well-lit locations

Any place that is well-lit and has sufficient traffic is a decent place to use the ATM. Those conditions make it harder to commit crimes of opportunity, and help will always be nearby if you need it. Even glass “booths” where you need to swipe an ATM card to enter are better than using an ATM exposed to the street – you can put everything away securely in your purse or wallet before walking out on the street, and it is harder for anybody to get inside while you are withdrawing cash.

Use ATMs that you are familiar with

If possible, plan and withdraw cash from an ATM in a location you are familiar with. You are more likely to notice if something is wrong, and you will also minimise the number of ATMs that you stick your card in (reducing the chances that you are caught in a card skimming scam).

Tips for using an ATM securely

Who else is around?

As you approach an ATM, pay attention to your surroundings; who else is in the area, and what are they up to? Thieves may be lingering nearby to watch you enter your PIN, or they might want to see how much cash you get (and whether or not it is worth trying to rob you). Be wary of anybody who offers to help you use a ‘finicky’ or malfunctioning ATM – it is more likely that they are helping themselves to your money. If you feel uncomfortable about anybody in the area, use a different ATM.

Look before you use

Take a look at the ATM before you insert your card. Look for equipment or damage that might suggest that the ATM has been tampered with. Thieves can install card-readers, hidden cameras, and keypad readers (for stealing your PIN) on ATMs – and sometimes, they are difficult to see. You can even give the equipment a little bump to see if it moves easily, but don’t damage the equipment. Again, if you are suspicious, find a different ATM.

Have your card ready

ATM withdrawals are best done as in-and-out transactions. Anybody behind you in line will appreciate efficiency. More importantly, you don’t want to hang around in front of an ATM fumbling for a card. Plan so that you at least know where everything is. When you dig through your wallet or purse, you are less aware of your surroundings, which can create opportunities for thieves.

Drive defensively

If you are withdrawing money at a drive-through, pull your car up as close as possible to the machine. It allows you to conduct business through your window, without opening your door and getting out of the vehicle. This is to avoid being vulnerable to thieves and carjacking. Lock your doors, and close any windows that don’t need to be open until you are back in motion.

Put the cash away

After you get your cash, get the money out of sight as quickly as possible. Temptation grows when thieves can see exactly what is available to them.

Use the buddy system

If you are concerned about getting cash alone, bring somebody with you. They can serve as an extra set of eyes, and thieves will be less interested in taking on multiple people.

If the ATM does not deliver

In rare cases, an ATM will malfunction, keeping your card or simply failing to give you your money. If that happens, try to cancel out the transaction by hitting the ‘cancel’ key numerous times and looking for clues on the screen. Document what happened, and contact your bank immediately to get the situation resolved.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/how-to-safely-withdraw-cash-at-atm.html

Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Issues Warning To People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by 15Ebisco: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw has just taken to her Instagram page to issue a serious warning to people that advertise in the comment section of her posts.

The celebrity wrote that she will not hesitate to block anyone that does that henceforth. according to her, her page is solely hers and she has every right to decided what happens on it.

What actually led to the outburst was a post she made on the late Former United Nations Secretary General, Kofi Annan and was so disgusted to see some people making advertisement for sugar mummy and daddies on same post

She then shared the post below and made it clear that her page is not a Public toilet where anyone comes to dump their waste.

The actress wrote;

Some people are so rude….
Advertising on one’s page without permission is the same as coming into my home to sell your market.. this is not a molue

I just posted a pic of the late Former UN Secretary General, Kofi Annan and someone had the unabashed gall to advertise sugar daddy and mummy hook up….
Who brought you up!!! No decorum?
Nothing??
B & D ( Block n Delete)…
Enough already!!!
#SocialMediaDecorum
#RespectYourself
#BlockAndDelete
#SanitizeMySpace

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/kate-henshaw-issues-warning-to-people.html

Travel / Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds by 15Ebisco: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
A Swedish fighter jet crashed after colliding with a flock of birds in southern Sweden on Tuesday, authorities said, adding the pilot ejected safely.

“It was a bird collision and the pilot had to eject,” Johan Lundgren, spokesman at the Swedish Armed Forces told AFP.

The pilot was on a training mission in a Jas Gripen aircraft manufactured by Swedish aerospace company Saab.

The accident happened eight kilometres (five miles) north of a military air base near the southern Swedish city of Ronneby.

The pilot was taken to a hospital for a check-up.

Authorities said the accident happened in a forest area and no casualties were reported.

Sweden reports about 400 incidents where planes collide with birds every year, Charlotte Billgren at the Swedish Transport Agency told the TT news agency.

Saab Defence and Security is a major exporter of military material such as the Gripen fighter jet to the Czech Republic, Hungary, South Africa, Thailand and Brazil.

In 2017, a Gripen fighter jet crashed in Thailand during an air show. The pilot died.

And in 2015, another jet leased by Hungary skid off the runway at a Czech airbase and was completely damaged.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/so-terrible-swedish-fighter-jet-crashes.html

1 Like

Crime / OMG!! Man Goes Wild, Slaughters His Two Younger Brothers After Family Meeting In by 15Ebisco: 2:06am On Aug 21, 2018
Serious tragedy took place in the Nwani family in Asaba Sunday night, as their son, Aniemeka Nwani who is in his 30s, slaughtered his two younger brothers, kingsley and Nwayo, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The News Agency of Nigeria gathered from a family source on Monday that Aniemeka killed his brothers one of whom was an undergraduate with a machete.

The source who pleaded anonymity did not give details but said the three brothers and their widowed mother had had a family meeting before the ugly incident.

He said however that man had been a patient at a psychiatric home in Uselu in Edo.

He said the widow, a Permanent Secretary in the Delta civil service, had returned from Canada where the daughter lives two weeks ago, after a medical check-up.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Delta, (DSP) Andrew Aniamaka, confirmed the incident and described it as tragic.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/omg-man-goes-wild-slaughters-his-two.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Celebrities / SHOCKING!! Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Catfish In Church [see Photos] by 15Ebisco: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
A shocking video and photos making rounds on social media, showed moment a Nigerian lady gave birth to a catfish in a Church today in Bayelsa State.

According to eyewitnesses, the incident occurred at Prophetic Light Ministry, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and the catfish was ‘placed’ in her womb by her husband.

See more photos below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocking-nigerian-lady-gives-birth-to.html

Politics / Buhari Vows To Jail More Politicians, Advises Those Who Dumped APC For PDP by 15Ebisco: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to jail more “thieves” who brought the country to economic woe.

President said this on Saturday at the Aso Villa in Abuja in an interview shortly after he returned to the country from his 10-day vacation in London.

“We are going to jail more of the thieves, you know, that brought the economic problem to the country. I think this is really expected of me and I will do it,” he said.

President Buhari also reacted to the defection of some leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, telling Nigerians to vote whoever they like.

He advised the defected members and other political leaders across the country to allow the people to perform their civic responsibility of electing whoever they want as their leader.

He said, “Let people choose what party they want to belong to, but let them make sure that they have empowered their constituencies by educating them (Voters Registration) and making sure that they’ve got their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) and that they use their right as Nigerians to vote whoever they like.

“This is the beauty of democracy, this is what I am hoping to see,” the President added.

The President, who left the country for the United Kingdom on August 3, was received at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja by his Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, and other top government officials.

They include: the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, and the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, among others.

Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, and the service chiefs were also on the ground to welcome the President.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/buhari-vows-to-jail-more-politicians.html

Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Finally Breaks Silence On Allegation Of Sleeping With South African by 15Ebisco: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2018
A couple of weeks ago, news went round social media that actress Tonto Dikeh was involved with controversial South African pastor, Shepherd Bushiri.

Recall back in May, Tonto was in Bushiri’s church, Enlightened Christian Gathering church, where she spoke at the church’s Youth conference.

Recating to laims she slept with the pastor, Tonto wrote on IG;

”A certain story has been brought to my notice. I was however, unable to respond due to my busy schedule. That was a particularly busy week for me as my focus was on several of my charity events. It was the World celebration against HUMAN TRAFFICKING week and as a NAPTIP AMBASSADOR I was actively busy.

Firstly, I want to state that I do not write this in favour of anyone but to Make my son proud when he grows up… A while ago I was contacted by a church in South Africa through the churchs administration representative by name Brenda.

I was contacted for a YOUTH seminar and I requested to bring along a couple of people with me which included my makeup artist @vugo24 , family and a friend who had always adored the gospel of this said church… I was paid an appearance fee and out of the kindness of my heart, I shared a portion of my fee with Brenda, the above mentioned friend and my makeup artist.

I gave what I could each person at a time,Job was done I packed up and left back to being a mother and a humanitarian… I was never invited to S.A by any friend, nor was I introduced to the church by a friend in NIGERIA or outside the country for my visitation… I really would have let this slide but I cannot be silent and have my good name tarnished and be linked with such horrible and shameful act. I can not speak for anyone else but myself…

A warning to whosoever is behind this falsehood, peddling all these malicious rumours, I would advice you to stop. There are things I wouldn’t take likely especially now as a mom. I do not want to be roped in with the names of people who do this(Sleep with pastor) scandalous act…

I Go to church to serve my God and could care less about anyone else. Going to church is an avenue where I contact with my creator and not do otherwise… I am a Christian, I am GROWING each day in GODS VINE yard but I wouldn’t sit and watch my good name go up in flames over a malicious EVIL story…

BEWARE… TOO LATE TO FAIL NOW GUYS,GIVE UP!!

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/tonto-dikeh-finally-breaks-silence-on.html

Celebrities / Why Nobody Could Tell Sam Loco To Quit Smoking – Son by 15Ebisco: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Omoruyi Efe, the son of deceased veteran actor, Sam Loco has relieved some fond memories he had of his father, stating that no one dared his father to stop smoking.

Omoruyi said his father, Sam Loco was planning his retirement by building a farm in Abakaliki before death took him away.

He told Vanguard: “Nobody could tell him to stop smoking because he was a very strict person. You couldn’t tell him something like that, so we didn’t see it as our business. However, we really miss him in the house because he had a very good sense of humour but he was a very busy person.

“We all expected him to retire so that we would have enough time to spend with him. He was also planning towards his retirement by building a farm in Abakaliki but death took him away suddenly,” he said.

The late actor’s son further disclosed that he admired his father especially as an actor, and Sam Loco hoped he would follow in his footsteps.

“I admired my daddy as an actor. All through my primary school days, I was into acting. He wanted me to go into acting after my WAEC before I got admission into the university and I was enrolled into the acting academy for a while before I gained admission into the university. I am very sure if I go into acting full time now, my dad would be very proud of me but I don’t think I would go back to acting anytime soon,” the late veteran’s son said.

In 2011, the Nigerian entertainment was thrown into mourning after the death of popular comic actor, Sam Loco Efe was announced. The veteran actor died of cardiac arrest.

Aside from being one of the funniest actors of his generation, Sam Loco was known to be a heavy smoker.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/why-nobody-could-tell-sam-loco-to-quit.html

Celebrities / 14-year-old Housemaid Murders Her Madam By Smashing Her Head With A Stone [pictu by 15Ebisco: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2018
A 14 year old girl has been arrested by the Edo State Police Command on Friday, for allegedly killing her boss by smashing her head with a stone.

The girl who was identified as Anna Amos, a secondary school student murdered the 71-year-old Hellen Adodo, whom she had lived with since March, 2018, as a house-maid.

Anna, from Abuja, gave the step-by-step description of how she committed the murder, when she was paraded alongside 101 other criminal suspects arrested by the police.

The teenager who was in tears all thorough the period, narrated how her victim had treated her fairly all the years she lived with her.

She however blamed her dastardly act on influence of unseen voodoo spirit which possessed her.

According to the suspect, in the morning of that fateful day, she boiled water for the deceased to bathe, after which she served her her meal, before she killed her.

“After that?, I packed the dirty plates outside to wash them. As I opened the door and stepped on the veranda, something just came into my body as if possessing me. I no longer know what I was doing and I abandoned the plates? I was supposed to wash. I stood on the stone, and later took it, went inside with it and hit it on her head,” she narrated.
“I do not know what entered my body. It was a spirit. It told me to go and kill her. She did not offend me.” she added.

The deceased was initially reported to have died after her head was smashed with a stone by unknown persons who allegedly sneaked into her residence on Guobadia Street, in Benin, at about 7am. The assailants supposedly blindfolded the teenage suspect before killing the septuagenarian.

When asked why she earlier said some people came into their house, gagged her mouth before smashing the head of the late woman, Anna blamed her dastardly act on influence of unseen voodoo spirit which possessed her.

“The thing that entered into me was controlling me, it told me that if I expose it, it will kill me.”

She later confessed her crime to the son of the deceased, who handed her to the police operatives.

A clip obtained by journalists on Wednesday showed the teenager confessing to the crime in the presence of some residents in the area.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Chidi Nwabuzor, had stated that the Command received a distress call over the matter at about 8:30 am.

Nwabuzor also disclosed that the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation.

“At about 8:30 am, the Divisional Police Officer of New Etete Police Station received a distress call that the woman in question was murdered. The DPO went there and found her lifeless body in her house in a pool of blood from the head region and a stone close to the body. The (distress) caller said that two men came into the residence, murdered the woman and went away. The DPO went there with operatives only to find the body on the ground in a pool of blood from the head region.

Then on investigation, it was revealed today that a girl who was staying with her, named Anna Amos, who came from the North with the help of the daughter of the late woman, was the one that killed the woman.

Confession was made by this Anna Amos that she actually killed the woman. Anna Amos is 14 years old and by law, she is still a minor. But we will do all we can to see what we can do. We will not rely on the confession of that girl because she might not be the one responsible for the killing of that woman. According to investigation, the woman has been going through a lot of challenges with her health and before her death, she was down with a stroke. Perhaps somebody else did and asked this little girl to own up as the culprit. So, investigation in ongoing. We will try our best to unravel the situation and the report will be made public,” Nwabuzor said.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/14-year-old-housemaid-murders-her-madam.html

Politics / Man Nabbed In Bayelsa 9 Months After He Stole His Friend's Keke, Sold It And Fle by 15Ebisco: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
The Bayelsa State Volunteer Security Outfit led by Hon. Lucky Oyinkuro Asanakpo, at the early hours of today, apprehend a 30-year-old Keke repairer for theft.

It was gathered that the suspect Steven Ogbodo, from Enugu State stole his friend's tricycle on November 7th, 2017, sold it and fled to Calabar for sometime.

The suspect was said to have been involved in other criminal activities within Yenagoa metropolis.

He has been handed over to the Anti-Cultism Unit of the State Police Command.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/man-nabbed-in-bayelsa-9-months-after-he.html

Celebrities / “you Will Never Be A Fat Girl All Your Life” – Uche Ogbodo by 15Ebisco: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2018
“You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life” – Says Uche Ogbodo As She Reveals Motivation Behind Her New Slim Figure

Popular actress Uche Ogbodo has once again shared the reason behind her amazing slim figure.

In a recent chat with Rainbow Mag., the single mother of one said:

“You can’t be a “Fat Girl” all your life. Sometimes to keep something you truly love, you have to do something you have never done before. I have never really opened up about what pushed me into losing weight and reinventing myself to this point where am loving myself everyday. •My boyfriend”

“Yes, you heard me. He pushed me into losing weight because he felt I was too sexy to be wrapped up in a body that deprived me of so much. And Damn Sure he was Right! Child birth transformed me so much that I gave up so much and almost lost my career and those who I truly loved and cared about.

For every girl out there who is trying to take back their man or their career, trust me you can; you can become whoever you want and be whatever you want and even though people’s perception about you should not become your reality but at some point in your life, you have to REINVENT yourself to stay relevant in a career or in a relationship.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/you-will-never-be-fat-girl-all-your.html

Politics / 2019: How Buhari Plans To Use Dead People, Underage Children To Rig Election – P by 15Ebisco: 1:12am On Aug 17, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari was planning to use dead persons and underage children to rig the 2019 election.

The Party said that this was the main reason the President had allegedly refused to sign the electoral act amendment.

In a series of tweets on Thursday evening, the main opposition party said that Buhari was holding the country to ransom to achieve his personal ambition.

PDP wrote, “Why @MBuhari is jittery, embattled over Electoral Act: President @MBuhari, in his desperation to achieve a personal ambition, is holding the nation to ransom by refusing to sign the Electoral Act Amendment bill, passed by @nassnigeria to check manipulations during elections.

“The amendment bill also provides for Instant Transmission of Results from polling to collation centers which ensures real-time results and reduces human interferences and election malpractices, thus effectively checking the alteration of results by the @APC.

“Such provisions include granting @inecnigeria powers to utilize Full Biometrics Accreditation of voters with smart card readers and other technological devices, which @MBuhari & @OfficialAPCNg know will effectively check their reliance on dead, underage and alien voters.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-how-buhari-plans-to-use-dead.html

Politics / Insecurity: NEC Commences Process To Decentralise Police Operations by 15Ebisco: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
The National Economic Council has preside over thed he National Economic Council presided over by the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Thursday commenced the process that may eventually lead to the decentralisation of the operations of the Nigerian Police Force as one of the ways to tackle insecurity in the county.ed and cumbersome approach,” he said.

He said the decision to set up the committee was reached after he, on behalf of the nation’s security agencies, briefed council members on the general overview of the security situation in the country.

He said with the increasingly asymmetric nature of the nation’s security threats, he stressed the need to deal with the problems collectively. Monguno admitted that the nation’s security challenges cannot be completely tackled within a short period.

He however expressed the belief that collaboration among the tiers of government would go a long way in addressing the challenges.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/insecurity-nec-commences-process-to.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.