Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend (3880 Views)

Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend / I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend / Assistant Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by Rhodalyn(f): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2006
If U Just want a Relationship based On fun with her then i Suggest U hang around but If U want a Relationship based On love with her, then I Suggest U forget bout her Cuz it appears Clearly She doesnt love U for who U are but Rather what U are Or what ya gonna have Somebody! She's a Gold-digger!!
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by Christino(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2006
& She aint messing with no broke bloke grin
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by MP007(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2006
Assistant boy friend? what da fuk? geez! with all the gurls out there, u'r stil ann assistant? who is the boss anyway? geeezzz! dude u suck!
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by LuciferFan(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2006
Assistant boyfriend? You are finished! That means you wash her pant for her, I mean that dirty rope-like thing with a small V-shaped part. Men, you should go for cleansing immediately. Let your parents take you to Ajagbowanwan shrine in Otukpo.Get back to me on this issue OK.
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by LuciferFan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2006
Assistant boyfriend? You are finished! That means you wash her pant for her, I mean that dirty rope-like thing with a small V-shaped part. Men, you should go for cleansing immediately. Let your parents take you to Ajagbowanwan shrine in Otukpo.Get back to me on this issue OK.
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by mamaput(f): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2006
wapi:

my man have you tot of it like she don't love you but she want to be banging you.Or do you love her 2 much to just b banging her?Cos in my opinion two years is a long time to just walk away like that.U know your time is more valuable than any amount u have 2 give her.(IM NOT SAYING U SHOULD RAPE,but change tactis try keeping it on d banging level if she is worth it)and continiue your quest 4 real love elsewhere. undecided

You belong in Jail.
The woman never sent for him he gose there on his own.
men are prats he will never let go till she tells him in a very rude way to Bleep the hell out of her life.
The girl is only trying to be nice so just get lost.
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by BigSis(f): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2006
I suspect she likes you a lot as a person, but she may not be attracted to you as a lover. I have been in situations like that. I really liked the man. However, I simply wasn't not attracted him in a physical way.

I think she is just trying to let you down softly and not hurt your feelings. She also probably doesn't want you to disappear from her life, which is selfish. She knows you have more than a passing interest in her.

I would strongly suggest moving on and distancing yourself from her. It would be in your best interest.
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by babadee(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2006
Lucifer:

Lucifer:

Men!!! this guy is nuts, somebody do something.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha ah aha
crazy humour
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by katherinae(f): 4:48am On Oct 06, 2006
yes sorry to say it but she is not interested, u are nothin gmore than a backup plan.
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by sammyjl(f): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2006
sad shocked cry My brother from another mother and father, let go of the lady. She don't want you, and if she does, that playing hard game of hers is sure taking very long to end. It doesn't work anymore in this century of ours, let her know thz.

My advice to you: Back off, even if its just for a little while, back off!! No calls, emails, texting, no form of contact with her, maybe thanshe'll see what she's missing. As the saying goes "one never knows what one has until one looses it".

If all does not work, than she definitely don't want you. Someone out there surely does.
kiss
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by senator100(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2006
she wants a ready made man.My guy she isnt the kind of girl a man should put up with.Leave her alone and please psls please plsssss don't spend your meagre resources on her.Let go of her.BETTER DONT BE INFATUATED BY HER BEAUTY WHATEVER.GIRLS OF THIS DAYS ARE NOT JUST 2-TIMING BUT 50-TIMING.TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED
Q.E.D
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by fellow(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2006
Well to think you were dumb enough not to see the handwriting on the wall is alarming. For 2 years, she stood her ground on you, tying you onto her like an apron and not ready to feed you.
Men you gotta grow up man and move.
If you guys have a sexual relationship then i suggest you find another girl asides her but if its a mutual thing then scoot.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2006
better move on with your life and look for some1 that would actually appreciate you for who you are,and just be okay with being her friend angry
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by samorijack(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2006
play the game bro,and milk it for what it's worth,
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by omogenaija(f): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2007
@ poster
shame no catch u
Re: I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend by khristal87(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bf i comment, i would like to knw ur age

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does She Mean? / Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / ••SHOWER SEX...ANY SPECIAL FEELING?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.