Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 (1096 Views)

She Asked For A Hoverboard Or We Breakup,so I Got Her This (photo) / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by Confusion: 6:54pm On May 14, 2010
it kind of funny how things are, one man's meat will always be another man's poison
i have a friend that is really thinking of dropping her BB,
when she first got it from her BF she was so happy but of late it has become her nightmare
becos every now n then he will beep her and always expect her to respond by the seconds
he thinks she is with someone else everytime he doesnt get a quick response,
sometimes he jokes about it n sometimes he is very serious
she tinks this is going to hurt their relationship

Plss she need advice on how to systematically drop the BB but said she still loves him and wouldnt want to hurt the relationship
that he is a nice guy
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by Tashaluv(f): 7:00pm On May 14, 2010
* clueless at this point, covers my face with my hands in shame and exits*  sad sad
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by ElRazur: 7:01pm On May 14, 2010
There is no point dropping the BB. I will need the pin later. grin

On a serious note, she needs to sit him down and talk to him that his constant call and checking up on her, is starting to affect the relationship and she is contemplating on dropping the BB.

Having said that, she needs to make sure she is not doing things that will suggest or give the guy a reason to be suspicious and hence develop jealousy/insecurities

Whatever the case, they both need to sit down and talk. Relationship works better, when there is proper communication and understanding. smiley
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by harakiri(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2010
This one get as e be oooo!

If he is so paranoid, then let him download a spy software and install it in the BB. . .so any call history and sms would be forwarded to him.That way his curiosity will be cured.

My 2 cents. wink
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by 190: 8:25pm On May 14, 2010
since she wanna drop it
ask her if shes willin 2 sell it
im intwested in buying it 2 add to my BB javeline~
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by neily(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2010
She should choose a very happy moment to talk to him about it. At first she should tell him how much she loves him and cherish their relationship so that he won't get the wrong msg.
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by boomii(f): 9:21pm On May 14, 2010
Its so simple let her tell the guy she is thinking of ending the relationship cos of this,if the guy doesn't change she better ends it.
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by Pweety4me(f): 9:23pm On May 14, 2010
Drop d pest & keep d phone! cheesy cool tongue
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 14, 2010
dt high level insecurity manifestin: most d sistas dont want to identify wt.most wouldv dropped dr hubbies @ d 1st sign of it.y u hvnt still beats me??
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by luap: 10:33pm On May 14, 2010
Pssst, yeah, hey you, yeah you,
Ms busy body. Let your friend and her BF take care of it. Get out of their business Ms Drama queen. Go get your own bf, and stop being a home wrecker.
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by neily(f): 3:47am On May 15, 2010
@luap, u too hash oh!
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by iice(f): 2:53pm On May 15, 2010
What happened to communicating? undecided

Anyhoo, if na me, i go throw the phone for am jare. All these calls and text just dey giff pesin headache.
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by abrahym(m): 4:30am On May 16, 2010
omo the guy no get work jare
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by Nobody: 8:18am On May 16, 2010
wht kinda user name is confusion?
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by baybbootz(f): 11:23am On May 16, 2010
The best thing is to sit and talk, . .
Hope all this trouble is over a bold2 o. Lol
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by horny4u(f): 11:55am On May 16, 2010
She will have to evaluate the guy if his good points are more than his bad points then dealing with it is the answer not breaking up.
I experienced this when courting my husband and it was text messages every 10-30 min -sometimes 10-15 times a day
I could not keep up so i simply only replied 4 times a day once that has expired o to ni yen.
Now we are married he himself only calls once a day or twice and me its twice a week we have accepted each other as it is
Once she lets him know her stand they will both adjust ,simply ignore all the BB msgs except 2 or whatever number you choose to send to him a day.
I doubt he does this to check on her because he thinks she is being unfaithful , na love dey shak am and i think its better that way.
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 16, 2010
*****just passing by to say hi*****
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by otokx(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2010
She should dump the guy fast and move on; does she want to recreate the film - living in bondage?
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 16, 2010
otokx:

She should dump the guy fast and move on; does she want to recreate the film - living in bondage?
^^LWKMD grin grin
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by Confusion: 1:02pm On May 19, 2010
Sitting down to talk yday didnt solve nothing
heated shouting everywhere while i was at her place
looks like bobo don catch her cheating before
i had to bow out, not my business anymore
i think the issue is beyond BlackBerry
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by 190: 1:42pm On May 19, 2010
^^
i have a feeling u are the one in qwestion
Re: He Got Her A Blackberry So He Can Monitor Her 24/7 by ormore1: 8:13pm On May 19, 2010
THE KEY WORD IS TRUST.a relationship is not worth it if there is no trust.or at least a good measure of it.I say this because i know dat nevertheless trust is a very hard thin to win and also very expensive to loose.in any case u may not want to opt out but know dat u are sitin on a pack of gun powder!

(1) (Reply)

Friendship Among Men: / Guys Make I Do Am? / Law Of Attraction And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.