Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls (1716 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Guy: Do U Prefer Sleeping Around With Random Chics Then Being In Love? / Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by tope2000(f): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
bigboyslim:

No. I think the best line is

"Nice shoes, lets have sex"

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Whether knife falls on melon or melon falls on knife, melon suffers. tongue

@ zignor

nah! I don't like him, he's too uptight.

grin grin grin

There are many hypotheses in science which are wrong. That's perfectly all right; they're the aperture to finding out what's right

doyin13:

See flirting on this forum. . . . .

Orisirisi

Hollandis, when they tell everyone on the forum
your prick is a shrivelled Pepeye cloaca na im u go learn

Are you probably under a chemical influence of some kind?
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by doyin13(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

There are many hypotheses in science which are wrong. That's perfectly all right; they're the aperture to finding out what's right

Are you probably under a chemical influence of some kind?

See Ibere. . . . .

Are you mad
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. Plato
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by doyin13(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. Plato

You are very stupid for wetin you talk so

See self indugence. . . .Plato Ko- - - - - -Tuface ni

Pereat Mundus fiat Philosophia fiat philosophisus fiam

angry angry angry
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2008
doyin13:

You are very stupid for wetin you talk so

See self indugence. . . .Plato Ko- - - - - -Tuface ni

angry angry angry

Wise men don't need advice. Fools don't take it
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
Hollandis, no vex o. I was kidding about the "uptight" thing. Wasnt that obvious?

@ Doyin, you big big bully. shocked shocked
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by whitelexi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
doyin13:

Thats some premium quality shaite grin
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by bigboyslim(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ Spikedcylinder, In your profile picture, are you the one on the right or the one on the left?
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Hollandis, no vex o. I was kidding about the "uptight" thing. Wasnt that obvious?

@ Doyin, you big big bully. shocked shocked

I'd ve found your post honest if you hadnt written "another" right beside it.
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by doyin13(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
whitelexi:

Thats some premium quality shaite grin

yes. . . . .like ur visage
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

I'D ve found your post honest if you hadnt written "another" right beside it.

Where you for see that one?

@ bigboyslim,
Your choice.
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by ssheryl(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2008
mmmhhhhhh, interesting,
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Where you for see that one?

@ bigboyslim,
Your choice.

You either didn't read what you said in its entirety or you're ignoring certain parts

no shaking ,nothing dey happen tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Toasted By A Girl / I Wonder If? / How Do You Feel About Guy's That Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.