Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy (20135 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by iceland(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
Ujujoan:

Stop being a hypocrite. No man wants to marry a liability or an ugly woman; so also, no woman wants to marry a man only to look foward to everlasting suffering and poverty, not to talk of hunger.

If na that one dey pain you, you can go take a hike. Me I don talk my own. If your pepper no rest, shift commot from my side!!!
And na one unfortunate guy go marry you o! . . .hmmm . , . I pity him family and his finances cry cry cry
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2008
iceland:

And na one unfortunate guy go marry you o! . . .hmmm . , . I pity him family and his finances cry cry cry

LOL!!

Na you dey call am unlucky oh. I wouldnt waste my pity on him sha, he dosent need it wink cheesy
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2008
na2day?:

am sorry but i did like to know  from all the females here, is it ok for a stable guy or rich guy to marry a girl that is poor and her family is poor too undecided

The difference between a man and a woman is; Women always remember where they came from. But men? As soon as a poor man gets rich, he forgets the woman that stood by him when he had nothing. He dumps her for some other woman because he thinks that he is of another level. He disrespects her and she loses value to him. So, if you ask me, women, just go ahead and marry the rich guy. The poor one won't even know you existed the moment he gets rich. So sickening!!!
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Angolobabe(f): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2008
it does make sense though but for me i prefer average man not rich or poor but i should be able to live a comfortable life wink
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Tranngirls(f): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2008
Well it poster made it to be a little spicy but in the end
she explained herself well and i think she made a good
point. But i know girls will use this as an excuse to be
call a gold digger. the truth is the average girls is a
gold digger so guys beware
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by namun(f): 12:59am On Oct 23, 2008
go girl, u hit the nail right on the head, if u marry a poor guy, ur suffering is double. look at most girls dat married cos of ;ove. they are selling akara on d wayside now shocked
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by namun(f): 1:10am On Oct 23, 2008
a wonderful piece, its better to marry a rich man and be comfortable, dose gals dat their spouses send dem out of thr country 4 holiday, they dont ve 2 heads, they only loved wit sense

1 Like

Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by na2day2(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
is that how men behave in kenya?  undecided undecided undecided for ur info, women who dated guys they met when they are poor and in a village don't stick with that dude when things get rosy, they switch sides too, so don't give me that BS.

Good Girl:

The difference between a man and a woman is; Women always remember where they came from. But men? As soon as a poor man gets rich, he forgets the woman that stood by him when he had nothing. He dumps her for some other woman because he thinks that he is of another level. He disrespects her and she loses value to him. So, if you ask me, women, just go ahead and marry the rich guy. The poor one won't even know you existed the moment he gets rich. So sickening!!!

thank u for the exposition, highly appreciated  wink wink wink like we say, pepper don rest, all of them don show  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tranngirls:

Well it poster made it to be a little spicy but in the end
she explained herself well and i think she made a good
point. But i know girls will use this as an excuse to be
call a gold digger. the truth is the average girls is a
gold digger so guys beware
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by frank317: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2008
This thread is for lazy girls. I bet when these girls reach forty they will look like 70 years old women. Why? what do u expect? when they are lazy and think life is all about siting down and let their husband struggle for cash. but the unfortunate thing for them is that their lazy ass share their husbands with so many younger, or even older, more intelligent and hard working women.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by skfa1: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
Have never seen such a thread like this, na waooo
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by webman(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2008
The difference between the rich and  poor is the ideas.The mentality of a poor man is difference from that of  a  rich man. A  poor man works  for money while a  rich man let money works for  him. In summary,  you should not measure any  guy  by  the level of material gains in his possession but, by  the ideas he  got and  how effectively he  has helped  to impart such ideas in  the lives of many people. It's just like  someone  that  has 100 kids and  none of  them are  trained, but the father  has  money, while another  has two kids and  the  two attended  the best  university in  the  world , Who do you think has money among  the  two.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
na2day?:

is that how men behave in kenya?  undecided undecided undecided for ur info, women who dated guys they met when they are poor and in a village don't stick with that dude when things get rosy, they switch sides too, so don't give me that BS.

Yes Na2day?!! That is how men behave in Kenya. Trust me!
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2008
na2day?:

thank u for the exposition, highly appreciated  wink wink wink like we say, pepper don rest, all of them don show  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by webman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Good girl f, l do not understand
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
Webman, I have observed what poor-turned-rich men have done to their women. At least from what I observe here, the man almost always abandons his woman. I have also seen women who fore go wealth for love only to be dumped later. She gains nothing from the sacrifice of dating the broke ass. Don't get me wrong, I am not materialistic, I've never even dated a rich man, but see where dating broke men got me into; nowhere.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by na2day2(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2008
then ur men suck. so all the poor kenyan women that later became rich stuck with their poor boyfriends or husbands?

Good Girl:

Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by tundysho(m): 3:21am On Oct 25, 2008
Hear the way y'all are talking.You talk as if riches is the only criteria women use in determining who they want to marry.

Broaden up,poeple
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by webman(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2008
@tundysho, l  dey your side  oooooooooooo
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by webman(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2008
@good girl,you got a poor judgement and l will not agree with you.Basically, everybody has  the ability to be  rich, coz God has deposited what we needed  to get rich in us,Helpin each other to climb of the ladder of success is a life is one of  the laws of prosperity, Catch ya  the WEALTH PALACE
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2008
webman:

@good girl,you got a poor judgement and l will not agree with UBasically, everybody has the ability to be rich, because God has deposited what we needed to get rich in us,Helpin each other to climb of the ladder of success is a life is one of the laws of prosperity, Catch ya the WEALTH PALACE
Webman, my problem is not poverty, neither is it wealth. My problem is how most men trash their long time women after they get wealthy. I have seen women who stick by their broke husbands/boyfriends only to be trashed by the man when he gets stable. I for one, will surely not sit at home and wait for my husband to bring wealth at home. I'll help him to the best of my ability to build the wealth. I will not damp him if he loses his business or his job or both. But from what I see, at least in this part of the world (Kenya), the man will not take it if it was the woman that lost her job or business. I have observed this. Trust my words.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 25, 2008
na2day?:

then ur men suck. so all the poor kenyan women that later became rich stuck with their poor boyfriends or husbands?

Yes Na2day, the ones that I know are still stuck with their husbands/lovers supporting them financially and emotionally, encouraging them that things will get better. None that I know of has walked out on their men based on the excuse of poverty (poverty being relative here). But wait till the man gets back to his feet. The woman will be kicked to the curb.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by xeyi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2008
Nairalanders are rich oooooo. at least we have money (100 bucks) to go to the cybercafe everyday to ''post'' on nairaland and for those of us that work where there is internet connection, we no try.

I'd rather have someone who would give me peace of mind.
@ DEEPT ,MAN I FEEL U JARE
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by na2day2(m): 5:54am On Oct 26, 2008
****sighs**** my question is, are the women rich? if they are rich and still with their broke ass husbands and boyfriends, is what i need to know

Good Girl:

Yes Na2day, the ones that I know are still stuck with their husbands/lovers supporting them financially and emotionally, encouraging them that things will improve. None that I know of has walked out on their men based on the excuse of poverty (poverty being relative here). But wait till the man gets back to his feet. The woman will be kicked to the cab.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by iceland(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2008
Good Girl:

Yes Na2day, the ones that I know are still stuck with their husbands/lovers supporting them financially and emotionally, encouraging them that things will improve. None that I know of has walked out on their men based on the excuse of poverty (poverty being relative here). But wait till the man gets back to his feet. The woman will be kicked to the cab.
I think this thing is general.It does not only happen in Kenya but all over the world common in the u.k and u.s.You never can tell.One need to pray to God for a good partner it does not matter if he/she is poor not,if he/she is God sent then you are bound to have a blissful union.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2008
Na2day, yes, the women are rich and have stuck with their husbands. My aunt is a good example. She is a rich, hard-working businesswoman and she still loves and stuck it through with her broke husband who by the way treats her like trash.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by na2day2(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2008
huh! well send me ur aunty or one of those rich women, i will treat them right wink wink wink

Good Girl:

Na2day, yes, the women are rich and have stuck with their husbands. My aunt is a good example. She is a rich, hard-working businesswoman and she still loves and stuck it through with her broke husband who by the way treats her like trash.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by webman(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2008
@na2day? (m), l  beg  my  grand mama still dey and if  you won  marry  her  too , lolz grin cheesy
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by dav234: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2008
very funny is there anything like love,honesty trust and faith again.I WANT A REPLY PLS.WHAT IF HE IS RICH BUT TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT AND THERE IS NO HAPPINESS AND JOY IN THE MARRIAGE?
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by na2day2(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2008
is she rich? grin grin grin grin

webman:

@na2day? (m), l  beg  my  grand mama still dey and if  you won  marry  her  too , lolz grin cheesy

dem go bear the pain. the guy go treat them as crap but them go manage, the guy will cheat on them, them go manage, stupidity to the highest order

dav234:

very funny is there anything like love,honesty trust and faith again.I WANT A REPLY please.WHAT IF HE IS RICH BUT TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT AND THERE IS NO HAPPINESS AND JOY IN THE MARRIAGE?
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by webman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2008
na2day?, There are still love, honesty and  trust, But, it will take a good heart to listen to the voice of LOVE itself.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by webman(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2008

@Good Girl,

There are different types of  people in  the world  with different perspectives about love  itself. l  do  really  believe that  one of  the  core  virtues of love is SACRIFICE,  which  is very hard  in  today's world. Many factors have contributed to  the different stands  of  these people all over world, which are in  terms  of  social, economic , family and  inward behaviors of   those  people that  are  involved in  the act  of love , l will always say  that LOVE IS ABOUT SHARING WITHOUT EXPECTING BACK and  the greatest legacy  of love  is in  its SHARING POWER, Facing a broken relationship is  to allow time to heal the soul and heart of  those that  are  involved ,
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2009
webman:

@Good Girl,

There are different types of  people in  the world  with different perspectives about love  itself. l  do  really  believe that  one of  the  core  virtues of love is SACRIFICE,  which  is very hard  in  today's world. Many factors have contributed to  the different stands  of  these people all over world, which are in  terms  of  social, economic , family and  inward behaviors of   those  people that  are  involved in  the act  of love , l will always say  that LOVE IS ABOUT SHARING WITHOUT EXPECTING BACK and  the greatest legacy  of love  is in  its SHARING POWER, Facing a broken relationship is  to allow time to heal the soul and heart of  those that  are  involved ,

That's the talk of a wise man. Do they still exist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix) / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.