Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy (20133 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Doncharlie: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2009
well,its okay thats why i advise my guys,relax take your time make your money
when ur made,then marriage comes
To the ladies
ALL MEN THAT GLITTERS ARE NOT GOLD
SOME ARE TARGETING UR HEAD FOR HIS NEXT RITUAL
WHILE YOU ARE BASKING UNDER THE EUPHORIA OF DATING A RICH MAN
PLEASE BE CAREFUL
To the Men
RESPECT SHE THAT SUFFERED WITH YOU
SHE DESERVES THE BEST
expect my wedding card
6yrs from today
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Soommy(f): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2009
my bro once told me that coming from a poor family is FATE but marring a poor guy is STUPIDITY.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by bolanleodu: 10:23am On Aug 25, 2009
I now c d season 4d several askambo rings about. 2bad. You want to marry rich man abi, but what do u have 2 give in return, reading this, i can conclude u dont have attitude, doubt if u are beautiful or even have anything called virtue. If the rich man becomes poor you'll leave him abi. Wicked. What happened to an independent resource woman? You just looking for someone on whome you will become what you really are. A liability, full time financial problem. Guys look for virtue in ladies de al seln beauty.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by bolanleodu: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2009
I now c d season 4d several askambo rings about. 2bad. You want to marry rich man abi, but what do u have 2 give in return, reading this, i can conclude u dont have attitude, doubt if u are beautiful or even have anything called virtue. If the rich man becomes poor you'll leave him abi. Wicked. What happened to an independent resource woman? You just looking for someone on whome you will become what you really are. A liability, full time financial problem. Guys look for virtue in ladies de al seln beauty.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by bolanleodu: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2009

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.