Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy (20132 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by KarmaMod(f): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2008
why have anyhthing to do with us "wowo Naija girls" in the first place
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Sisikill: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2008
idupaul:

your right, all we are saying is that hope u marry a rich dude if not all this talk na waste just like your grandma's , if fit bet say she married a poor man because i don't think your grandfather was name was Buffet

Oh the old lady did very well for herself. . . thank you very much and that's why she was determined her girls had the same life or even better. kiss
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2008
4 Play:

I have always said that it is the inner qualities that matter .It is the richness of a man's character that matters,that is what Ruby and Onyinye saw in me. Together we will build a successful future. All you jealous women should keep quiet.
Will you stop putting me in this?
Stop wishing!!

Sisikill, karma and oyinye are enough for you. even though mesmy dey use style to ask for your hand
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by tpia: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Sorry but what is a Anambra men vs. a Coal City Cow Boy? We will be ruff riding through the prairie all night long. cool

is this a joke?

You're comparing Enugu guys to Anambra men?

even me wey no be Igbo, I still know there's a difference. Presentation and all that.

I'm not saying they're angels oh. Just that, you know, there's a big difference.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Stop wishing!!

Sisikill, karma and oyinye are enough for you. even though mesmy dey use style to ask for your hand

shocked shocked shocked shocked werrin my name dey do diaaaa, angry angry u girls need 4play abeg,me is already old cool
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by merge(f): 12:47am On Aug 31, 2008
Someone got to marry the poor ones.  wink
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Sisikill: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2008
Uche2nna:

Thru the Nkanu cow dung You mean  cheesy

Oh, ma gosh  grin grin grin

How many suitors did that scare away?? undecided

We make it a point not to keep track of irrelevent people, so I wouldn't know.  tongue

Any other question?
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by dreeldee: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2008
merge:

Someone got to marry the poor ones. wink
exactly! wink
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2008
merge:

Someone got to marry the poor ones.  wink

r u game for it?
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by onyinye2(f): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Stop wishing!!

Ahh Ruby. . . . why did you throw me into the hatches? I told yal. . ,  4P is nothing but my cutty buddy.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by 4Play(m): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2008
Sisikill:

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You are not going to put this on me! I asked several times, how much do you have in your bank account. . . you said you had enough. How did you expect me to react when I found out that your defination of enough is what I use to by paper towel? Did you expect me to what. . . sit on the cockroach infested couch, hugging it out and chanting "Love Conquers all?"
As if!  grin

Successful marriages are built on love not on a luxurious couch.
KarmaMod:

why have anyhthing to do with us "wowo Naija girls" in the first place

When have I ever described our beautiful Nigerian ladies as wowo?   Na wa o .All this just to taint my image.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by KarmaMod(f): 12:49am On Aug 31, 2008
4Play you wan make I expose you eh?
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2008
The dude is obviously on sth
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by 4Play(m): 12:50am On Aug 31, 2008
KarmaMod:

4Play you wan make I expose you eh?

Do you know Seun is a very mischievous person? He starts up threads and posts in my name,when I have absolutely nothing to do with them.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by onyinye2(f): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2008
4 Play:

When have I ever described our beautiful Nigerian ladies as wowo?   Na wa o .All this just to taint my image.
Cutty buddy. . . . why do you make a boldface lie? Wasn't you that told Naija women to go to Australia because we were ugly?
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by KarmaMod(f): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2008
4 Play:

Do you know Seun is a very mischievous person? He starts up threads and posts in my name,when I have absolutely nothing to do with them.

Lmao you wanna get banned?
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by 4Play(m): 12:53am On Aug 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Cutty buddy. . . . why do you make a boldface lie? Wasn't you that told Naija women to go to Australia because we were ugly?

Is that what Seun used my username to do?  shocked  I'm not going to take this lying down. Totally unacceptable.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by merge(f): 12:53am On Aug 31, 2008
The measure of Poorness is relative  wink
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Sisikill: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2008
Oh please, please can we stop all this talk about inner beauty, love conquers all, true love never fails crapola? The only time inner beauty should come into this discussion is if you are talking about the inner beauty of your BANK ACCOUNT. In any other context, it is IRRELEVANT.

Ah ha! Who are they trying to play. . . spouting silly cliches?  angry
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by onyinye2(f): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2008
Sisikill:

Oh please, please can we stop all this talk about inner beauty, love conquers all, true love never fails crapola? The only time inner beauty should come into this discussion is if you are talking about the inner beauty of your BANK ACCOUNT. In any other context, it is IRRELEVANT.

Ah ha! Who are they trying to play. . . spouting silly cliches?  angry
Money conquers the moment. . . . . Love conquers all.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by onyinye2(f): 12:55am On Aug 31, 2008
4 Play:

Is that what Seun used my username to do?  shocked  I'm not going to take this lying down. Totally unacceptable.
Cutty buddy. . . . you are lying through your teeth.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by dreeldee: 12:56am On Aug 31, 2008
greedy women angry angry
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 31, 2008
Sisikill:

Ah ha! Who are they trying to play. . . spouting silly cliches? angry
If you marry a man because of money, mehn, you don yama yama.

No condition is permanent o:
Rich man gets poor
poor man get rich
rich man gets richer
poor man gets poorer (NL men)
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by 4Play(m): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Money conquers the moment. . . . . Love conquers all.

This is why you are such a sweetheart. Tell them.

Will bank account ensure a man's fidelity? Will wealth ensure that the man isn't a wife beater? The qualities you search for are internal that will endure the test of time.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by onyinye2(f): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2008
dreeldee:

greedy women angry angry
It is not being greedy. . . . just getting what i deserve.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by merge(f): 12:58am On Aug 31, 2008
ALL THE Poor Man in N-land Raise your Hand UP   wink
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Sisikill: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2008
4 Play:

Successful marriages are built on love not on a luxurious couch.

And what did I tell you when said the same to me that they when I was leaving? Remember that day? You were crying, You had a tight grip on my legs and begging? That's right. . . I laughed and said MY MAMA DIDN'T RAISE NO FOOL and when I was done laughing, I said GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. I meant it, I still do.  kiss
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by onyinye2(f): 1:00am On Aug 31, 2008
4 Play:

This is why you are such a sweetheart. Tell them.
Will bank account ensure a man's fidelity? Will wealth ensure that the man isn't a wife beater? The qualities you search for are internal that will endure the test of time.
Oka cutty buddy. . . . i see you have been having to much cutty. . . . it is messing with your head.

merge:

EWOOOOO!!!!!!!! Do you want to expose all the men on this forum? That is a No No.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by dreeldee: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2008
merge:

ALL THE Poor Man in N-land Raise your Hand UP wink
grin grin grin you don kolo
onyinye2:

It is not being greedy. . . . just getting what i deserve.
what do you deserve? common go n work for your money barawo!! angry angry
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by 4Play(m): 1:00am On Aug 31, 2008
merge:

Poor bank account but rich in spirit.
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 31, 2008
merge:

ALL THE Poor Man in N-land Raise your Hand UP wink
Damn!! 4Play, she said raise your hand, you didn't have to stand up too. She ain't giving free money out today tongue
Re: Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy by chiegemba(f): 1:00am On Aug 31, 2008
@ poster, thanks 4 dat u just happen 2 confirm it all, y d whole headache when d signs of it not workin is fully being manifested , sometimes i just wonder!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend / Sex And The City! South African Lady Sells Her Body For Dollars (leaked Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.