Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Preaching In The Bus - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preaching In The Bus (14705 Views)

Poll: Preaching in the bus: How do you find it?

enjoyable: 34% (29 votes)
annoying: 65% (56 votes)
This poll has ended

Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Preaching In The Bus by folahann(m): 1:16am On Aug 29, 2008
ztyle:

folahann - how is Accra today?  smiley

It hasn't rained for some time so it decided to pour it today, not so heavy though but quite a lot
Re: Preaching In The Bus by ztyle(m): 1:16am On Aug 29, 2008
Cristalz:

*panting real hard*

madamkoko are we still here? I'm supposed to work tomorrow o. Have a heart.  .  .you'll fight tomorrow na
Why Pantinq?  grin This Thread is gettinq Boring!

@Fola
Good to hear that, its rain here presently! undecided
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:16am On Aug 29, 2008
she works from bed

I'm sure you know ALL about that.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:17am On Aug 29, 2008
This Thread is gettinq Boring!

The thread is being boring for a while now. when fanatics attempted to defend thier "dead" Jesus.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Hannibal: 1:18am On Aug 29, 2008
@ Madamkoko,

Where did it go all wrong for you?

Was it peer pressure or you are just pseudo-moral??
One thing about classless and egocentric twats like u that were lucky to escape to the UK is cheap imitations.
U got here and all the moral values u had going for u was thrown into the Atlantic.
I wont be surprised if u wear tattoos, facial piercings and all that. . . . .Who are u trying to copy now??
Tom Cruise?? Get the Bleep o'utta here!!!
Re: Preaching In The Bus by folahann(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2008
Hannibal:

Speak for yourself, slowpoke.
What has my sunday gotta do with u?

you don't even go to church and you are here spewing
Re: Preaching In The Bus by bawomolo(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2008
people have the right to peace and quietness on a Bus.  the last thing people coming back from work or school need is an human radio on the bus
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:20am On Aug 29, 2008
egocentric

really egocentric

Isn't this conversation about defending Jesus.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

The thread is being boring for a while now. when fanatics attempted to defend their "dead" Jesus.

you seem to spend way too much time struggling to disprove the Lordship of this "dead" Jesus . . . i would think you wouldnt give 2 figs about a dead man eh?  grin Relax, to believe is not by force.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by ztyle(m): 1:20am On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

The thread is being boring for a while now. when fanatics attempted to defend their "dead" Jesus.
MadamKoko, but i no talk to you oh   lipsrsealed
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:21am On Aug 29, 2008
Relax, to believe is not by force.

If its not by force then why are you and your teammates here to reign insults and curses.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Hannibal: 1:21am On Aug 29, 2008
folahann:

you don't even go to church and you are here spewing

And where in that response did i imply i don't go to church?? Just when i thunk your IQ is now getting below average then u drop this?? cry
Are u not the same gay that would sleep with Cesc Fabregas?? Jeeez.
I said it. . . . .You and Madamkoko are siblings. . . . Family of mental handicaps. cheesy grin
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Cristalz(f): 1:22am On Aug 29, 2008
ztyle:

Why Pantinq?  grin This Thread is gettinq Boring!

Why i no go pant? I've been pulling madamkoko for hours now. Want to help? grin

*looking for the keys to my bulldozer*

madamkoko if you like ignore me.Come make we go sleep.We go click 'logout' together at the count of 3.  .  .oya i wan begin count o.  .  .
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:23am On Aug 29, 2008
moral values

And what moral values do you have ?
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

If its not by force then why are you and your teammates here to reign insults and curses.

Read thru the lines, if you insult my mom i might be obliged to give you a verbal lashing . . it doesnt mean you MUST respect or obey her by force. Infact you are free not to see her ever again.  wink
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:25am On Aug 29, 2008
Bad example. I'm sure you don't share the world with your mom. Mom/Jesus example BAD.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:26am On Aug 29, 2008
people have the right to peace and quietness on a Bus. the last thing people coming back from work or school need is an human radio on the bus
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Hannibal: 1:26am On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

And what moral values do you have ?

I have a God i serve, u worship objects, cocks, balls and semen.
We are 2 different people, stupid.
Get ur life back on track. . . . .If it's drugs, i can help u dial TALK-TO-FRANK. grin cheesy
Re: Preaching In The Bus by ztyle(m): 1:26am On Aug 29, 2008
Cristalz - no give up, very soon madamkoko go dey use to you,
as 4 sleep no try em! we go finish this topic tonight  cool
Re: Preaching In The Bus by folahann(m): 1:27am On Aug 29, 2008
Hannibal:

And where in that response did i imply i don't go to church?? Just when i thunk your IQ is now getting below average then u drop this?? cry
Are u not the same gay that would sleep with Cesc Fabregas?? Jeeez.
I said it. . . . .You and Madamkoko are siblings. . . . Family of mental handicaps. cheesy grin

no matter what you say i'll always pray that God forgives you

why don't you have something against ManU players wearing tattoos all over, you can support them till you die

can you state when i said Fabregas' stuff, bunch of big liar
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:27am On Aug 29, 2008
Hannibal:

I have a God i serve, u worship objects, cocks, balls and semen.
We are 2 different people, stupid.
Get your life back on track. . . . .If it's drugs, i can help u dial TALK-TO-FRANK. grin cheesy

Most moronic statement i've ever heeard!!!!!! referring to people as gays, insulting others, and cursing.

Jesus must be proud. your pastor must be proud, and god must be in heaven calling you a good boy.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Hannibal: 1:30am On Aug 29, 2008
folahann:

no matter what you say i'll always pray that God forgives you

why don't you have something against ManU players wearing tattoos all over, you can support them till you die

can you state when i said Fabregas' stuff, bunch of big liar

You are an idiot. . . . . .I am an African, i will never have the same morals as a Caucasian.
No matter the number of years i have spent here in the UK, i still see myself as an African and that explains that.
Meanwhile, hypocritical bastards like u and madamkoko get carried away in white man's land thus denying Jesus, how pathetic??
Honestly, u guys shouldn't be despised. Y'all should be pitied.

madamkoko:

Most moronic statement i've ever heeard!!!!!! referring to people as gays, insulting others, and cursing.
Jesus must be proud. your pastor must be proud, and god must be in heaven calling you a good boy.

Moronic?? What could be more moronic than all the piffle u have typed on this thread today. . . . .
I can bet me life u were born into a Christian family.
This is the effects of drug abuse. . . . . . Get help now before it gets worse.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:31am On Aug 29, 2008
Now the conversation has turned racial. L O L.

When valueless pigs speak.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Cristalz(f): 1:33am On Aug 29, 2008
*where are those keys??*

Gosh,doesn't anybody need sleep anymore? I need sleep o,but i'm waiting for madamkoko.  .  .

@ztyle
I have hope.  .  .tho its dying with each passing minute,but its still there. .  .
What do you want to finish anyway? You can't change madamkoko's views,neither can she change yours.So enough of the insults.Or at least let her have her atheist friends with her instead of this lone battle,lol.

@H and Fola
Very good Sports diversion. Now let's go fight that out on the Sports forum grin
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2008
ztyle:

MadamKoko, but i no talk to you oh   lipsrsealed

The fact I responded to your statement, doesn't mean I was speaking to you.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Hannibal: 1:34am On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

Now the conversation has turned racial. L O L.

When valueless pigs speak.

Miss Bleep-wit. . . . . .There's nuthing racial in what i said if u read between the lines.
You are a fucking Nigerian. . . . . Stop trying to be white.
No matter the number of tattoos/metals on your tongue, pussy and ears. . . .  .You can never be white.
Accept God and your life will have a different meaning.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:34am On Aug 29, 2008
Hannibal:

Miss Bleep-wit. . . . . .There's nuthing racial in what i said if u read between the lines.
You are a fucking Nigerian. . . . . Stop trying to be white.
No matter the number of metals on your tongue, pussy and ears. . . . .You can never be white.
Accept God and your life will have a different meaning.

L O L. Now i'm trying to be white. When valueless pigs speak.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by Cristalz(f): 1:35am On Aug 29, 2008
@madamkoko
Now nobody insulted you and you're still talking.Haba. Take it easy na.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by folahann(m): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2008
Hannibal:

You are an idiot. . . . . .I am an African, i will never have the same morals as a Caucasian.
No matter the number of years i have spent here in the UK, i still see myself as an African and that explains that.
Meanwhile, hypocritical bastards like u and madamkoko get carried away in white man's land thus denying Jesus, how pathetic??

FYI I've never been to a white man's land before and i didn't denying Jesus, (please try to quote where i did)

I'm happy you didn't lie about you nnot going to church
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2008
Cristalz:

@madamkoko
Now nobody insulted you and you're still talking.Haba. Take it easy na.

K. I'm outta here.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by timmfikk(m): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2008
I don't think its so bad,, but the preacher need to know what kind of ways of preaching to the people and also i guess the topics do really matter because most time i heard or see preachers what they talk on is only getting born again, i do not believe thats only the topic we have in the bible for christ sake.
Re: Preaching In The Bus by madamkoko: 1:38am On Aug 29, 2008
Hannibal is speaking to the limitations in his life.

The fact u're abroad, in a white man's land (not enjoying your own country) doesn't mean every other NIGERIAN is abroad. L O L

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? / I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why. / OPM Trains Members, Non-members For Free, Use Tithe Money For Sewing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.