Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (287923 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 2:24am On Mar 27, 2008
@ nateevs,

I read ur epistle and couldn't stop laughing.

Do u really wanna compare Fergie's tenure to Jose Mourinho?
Pre-Ferguson's arrival. . . . . Man Utd was like Derby County?Sunderlands. . . .
The club had no money, players were so indisciplined and he had nuthing to build on. . . . .

Mourinho came to a club that reached the S/finals of UCL, came 2nd in the league with a Billionaire owner.
He inherited world class players, the stage was set for him to perform.
The whole environment was conducive for Jose Mourinho so he had no excuse not to perform.

Spot the difference, mate??
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2008
@Nateeves

I wonder for them

Few of them kuku think we just dey follow football yesterday.

Baba was given a lot of money, he cannot deliver. If i am not wrong that was in the 80s.

Before i start my sabbatical, i am going to start a series here probably today.Its a master class but controversial.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2008
@Nateeves

can you believe they were saying Jose was losing it with 2 points difference between Chelsea and the league leaders at that time?

What a rubbish?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by adefash(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2008
omo chelsea ni emi n se from adam to resurection
UP BLUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2008
Chacal:

@ nateevs,

I read your epistle and couldn't stop laughing.

Do u really want to compare Fergie's tenure to Jose Mourinho?
Pre-Ferguson's arrival. . . . . Man Utd was like Derby County?Sunderlands. . . .
The club had no money, players were so indisciplined and he had nuthing to build on. . . . .

Mourinho came to a club that reached the S/finals of UCL, came 2nd in the league with a Billionaire owner.
He inherited world class players, the stage was set for him to perform.
The whole environment was conducive for Jose Mourinho so he had no excuse not to perform.

Spot the difference, mate??

Join Chelsea?
I will rather support Sunderland . . . . .

Chelsea is a small club, small fan base and even small stadium.
Never played in any European final. . . won just 2 league titles in 53 years.
Need i say more?

Man Utd till i dizza-------------------QUTOE FROM CHACAL 

The two above quotes were from you . . . the first you made today and the other you made yesterday . . . . So please explain were you stand Chacal. . . .

So Muorinho took a small club, small fan base and even small stadium to back to back League championship . . . . or he took a big club with world class players and the stage set to back to back League championship. . .
it looks to me that you are saying what you want when you want. . .

So my epistle really made you laugh umh?

Well said. . . 
In the country of the blind, one-eyed man becomes an EMPEROR!!!!!!!!!
Any idiot capable of winning the league title at Chelsea will always be regarded as god. . . Dont blame Akola and likes for worshipping Jose Mourinho-------------QOUTE FROM CHACAL

I guess this also applies to Sir Alex . . . because it took him 7 seven seasons to win it. . . .
According to you ManU used to be like derby . . . which means they were in the country of the blind . . . with unfit players and bad team spirit. . So he the one-eyed man eventually led ManU . . the blind to League glory and now you all worship him abi?

Now you are the one making me laugh. . .

Guess what I think you did not undersatnd my post . . So i am going to have to post it again
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2008
@ nateevs,

I don't quite understand your post but lemme spell the difference once and for all.

Chelsea was a small club PRE-ROMAN REVOLUTION.
When Roman came into it. . . . .He invested heavily into his club.
Bought world class players and restructured the club and changed the transfer policy.
Then came Jose Mourinho. . . .empowered with unlimited funds to buy any player he wants and the rest is history.
In this manner. . . . .MONEY made Chelsea what they are. . .

Man Utd PRE-FERGUSON's arrival was a struggling club. . . .their league standing was nuthing to write home about.
Ferguson was employed to do one task: Make United great like LIVERPOOL.(Liverpool were the dominant force then).
Man Utd had no money. . . . Fergie's task was to restructure the club and ship out the indisciplined players ruined by excessive alcohol.
He looked inwards into the academy as he didn't have any tangible sum of money to purchase world class players(SPOT THE DIFFERENCE?)
The media blasted him for keeping faith with his young fledglings but he stuck at it and it paid off, . . . .
IN THIS MANNER. . . . .FOOTBALL made Man Utd rich and not the other way round like CHELSEA.

I hope u understand now. . . . . .Mourinho built Chelsea with finished products, Fergie built Man Utd with his youth lads.
Jose's success was instant cos he didn't have to wait for players to mature. . .
Fergie's success was slow n long-lasting cos he had to wait for his boys to fully develop.
Need i say more?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2008
But did SAF spend money at that time?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2008
Nateevs grin

You have given me the best line yet from NL cheesy cheesy

Chacal; DON'T TELL ME NOTHING!! DON'T TELL ME NOTHING!! DON'T TELL ME NOTHING!!

Classic cheesy cheesy

But really though, comparing Jose's circumstance to Fergie's situation is fool hardy to say the least. Even us gunners know fully well that Wenger built on what left behind.

The only thing you can say about Jose, is that he built a winning mentality in the Chelsea team, that is paying dividends even now with him being gone.

If grant is successful, it will be because of what Jose built (which inturn can also be credited to Claudio R for putting things in place, which gave Jose something to build on).

SAF had nothing much to build on, when he took over the helm at the Scumland.

Anyways, i still feel Grant will deliver, if not this season, definately next. Another clown to watch out for will be Ramos at shytehart lane tongue tongue

Twist and turns everywhere, now Chelsea in 2nd place

GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2008
@Chacal

So where did he find £2.3million in 1989 that he bought Gary Pallister with. . . . Do you really understand what £2.3miliion in 1989 is?

Ferguson made several major signings in the 1987–88 season, including Steve Bruce, Viv Anderson, Brian McClair and Jim Leighton. The new players greatly improved the team and they finished in second place, nine points behind Liverpool.

So are you not aware of this? Browse these guys and check out if he really had mediocre players and youth like you talk about. . . Was Eric Cantonna one of the fringe as well from Leeds United?

I do accept that ManU became rich from Football. . . . but don't tell me Alex did not have major Signings. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Akolawole,

He made few signings. . . . none of those players were WORLD CLASS!!!!
Compare em kind of players to what Jose Mourinho bought. . . .
Don't make me laugh, Akola!!!!!!!
Money made Chelsea great. . . . . Football made United great and RICH!!!!!
There's a difference between the 2.

@ Loyika,

Thank u very much for your comments.
I am still expecting your brilliant write-up on Gaynners recent dip in form.
When should we be expecting this?

@ Nateevs,

So u wanna compare 2.3 million in 1989 to Drogba's 24 milla and Essien's 24 milla or SWP's 21 milla.
Dude, what are u smoking?
Fergie spent some money but it cannot be compared to the magnitde of the money Jose spent when he arrived in England.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2008
chacal & akinlabi,

you guys should put a sulk in it already !!!

simple question; has fergie ever lost it

before you lot jump to a speedy reply, let's consider more recent records.

fergie and the epl:

02/03 = wins epl = genius
03/04 = 3rd in epl; wins FA cup => did he lose it ?
04/05 = 3rd in epl; no trophy => surely he must have lost it, no ??
05/06 = 2nd in epl; wins CC = ??
06/07 = wins epl = fantastic ??

now let's consider between 2003 and 2006; going by your standards,chacal, fergie is 2nd to arse-in wengay on the worst managers of the big 4 !!

what say you

LOYIKAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THNAK GOD YOU ARE ALIVE ! shocked He's alive !!!!!!!! grin

then again let's consider failures;
JM failed = Yes.
JM built the team = NO.
so JM failed on what someone else built = Yes. how gross is it ? pardonable.

both wengay and fergie failed on a team they both built themselves !! tell how sweet that sounds
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2008
@Loyika

Don't get it wrong . . . I was not comparing Jose's ease of finance with Fergie's . . .
I actually tried to compare Fergie with Grant. . . when Chelsea fans said he did not know what he was doing . . . I said ManU fans had said something similar to their so called god before and no one of them had the right to tell us what to say about Grant. . . Akinlabi in this case. . .

Secondly,

I compared Jose to Fergie . . . . . in the sense of delivering when all odds where stack against you. . .
I was saying even Fergie the God had his rough times. . . So what make Chacal think Jose lost the plot. . .

I am not saying Fergie had as much money as Jose . . . i am saying Fergie went through hell. . . and delivered. . . and that Jose might have had a blip before he left . . . he could still do it. . .

That's why I said Chacal did not understand the post. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Chacal
Chacal:

@ Nateevs,

So u want to compare 2.3 million in 1989 to Drogba's 24 milla and Essien's 24 milla or SWP's 21 milla.
Dude, what are u smoking?
Fergie spent some money but it cannot be compared to the magnitde of the money Jose spent when he arrived in England.

i am not trying to compare what he spent to wat Jose spent. . rather I am trying to tell you not to say that he built on nothing. . . how can you say he built on nothing when history reports that he made several major signings

Chacal:

@ Akolawole,

Are you telling me a player signed for £2.3million in 1989 in not world class. . . common chacal!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ wormedup,

You sound like a broken BoneThugs-n-Harmony CD. . . .
Reh reh reh reh. . . . . How can u write so much and make no sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your deluded theory. . . . .Jose could have won 21 league titles if he had been in Chelsea since 1986? PRICELESS!!!!!
If that is the case, why didn't he win the title last season even after adding Shevchenko, Ballack and Boulahrouz to his team?
Jose is a good manager but he is not special. . . . He will have to put a struggling team on the map like Fergie did before i can rate him.

Let Jose go to Sunderland, work with em for years and put em on the map before i can reckon with him.
How can u compare what great managers like Ferguson have done to Jose Mourinho? Are u high on cheap weed?
Ferguson had nothing much to build on. . . . . . Jose had the whole world to build his team from.
Do the math n come back here.

@ Nateevs,

2.3 million in 1989 is nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, how many English players are even world class?
Did England win any major competition in the 80s or early 90s? Steve Bruce is English thus he was over-priced as at then.
Don't compare that to Jose that had the whole world to choose from. . . . Drogba, Cech, Carvalho, Duff, Crespo, Gudjohnsen, Robben etc.

Lemme add more. . . . . .
Fergie had the odds stacked against him but he delivered after a while(THAT ERA IS DIFFERENT)!!!!!
We are in a new era where players are paid 120-150k a week. . . . so much is expected from managers. . . Fans are now extremely impatient.
No one would wait for Jose to turn things around before he gets kicked out. . . Allardyce is a classic example.
Do u really think Big Sam wouldn't have turned things around at Newcastle? Was he given the chance like Bolton did?
Mate, do the math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things r different today.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2008
Nateevs

What i don't get though is this Jose fantasy

Is Grant not doing the business You guys should let the season end and see the cost vs benefits of Grant's stewardship.

Wormy grin

I am well and kicking, was away at Calabar for a little break cool WHY DEM NO MAKE YOU MODERATOR grin

Chacal tongue

DON'T TELL ME NOTHING!!

I am getting to it, just be patient cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Loyika,

Where did i spew" DON'T TELL ME NOTHING"?
I cannot remember arrrrrrall grin grin grin grin
Nateevs is so in love with Jose. . . . .
He sounds like a jilted chic longing for the touch of her ex-boy/f. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
Chacal:

@ Akolawole,

Steve bruce was repotedly signed for £800,000 in 1988
Brian Mcclair joined united for £850,000 in 1987 . . No he was not word class. .
Gary Pallister joined for £2.3million
Jim Leighton . . . . It was during his initial spell at Aberdeen where Leighton achieved his greatest success, under the management of Alex Ferguson in the early to mid 1980s. Ferguson's Aberdeen side won the Scottish Cup four times, the Scottish League Cup twice, as well as the Cup Winners' Cup in 1983 and two Scottish Premier League titles in 1984 and 1985.

This was b4 his transfer to Man Utd. . . . So i guess he was not world Class as well. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 4Play(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2008
Who the hell is comparing Man Utd's situation in 1986 with Chelsea's circumstance in 2004? When Fergie came to Utd,we were embroiled in a relegation battle.Jose came to a club that was almost always finishing in the top 4 over the past few years-they had finished 2nd the previous year.

More importantly,we had no Roman Abramovich.The 2 circumstances are entirely different.It irritates hearing muppetts like Wenger,Benitez and previously,Houlier,keep yapping about how it took Fergie 7 years to win the league.

If those tits knew their history,they will know Fergie's situation was entirely different.Utd hadn't won the league in 2 decades,in between that time,they had been relegated.Of course,Fergie spent some money over the coming years as he stabilised the club but Utd were hardly the biggest spenders a la Chelsea of 2004.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Loyika @Chacal

you guys are so missing the point. . . . You say something about Jose . . . especially when I know that I can prove it wrong . . should I just say "OH YES YES!!  YOU GUYS GOT IT RIGHT"

In the course of me proving it . . I am going to have to say Jose this and Jose that. . . So it's eventually going to look like I have fantasy for him . . .

When you guys talk about Jose . . you are always biased. . . now look at Chacal saying Steve Bruce was a hype because he is english . . . will not say SWP was a hype because Jose bought him . . . rather Jose was a fool to buy a hyped english player . . and Alex was a genius to do the same . .

I just don't get it. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Nateevs,

Smell the coffee, mate!!!!!!
All those players are no world-class players. . . . They were bunch of British players with British hype.
How can u compare both situations? I can't work it out in me head.
Man Utd was always fighting RELEGATION. . . . .The team was like Derby County or West Brom of these days.

Jose came into a stabilised Chelsea.
2nd in the league, S/finalist of the previous UCL. . . . .
Many school of thunks even feel Ranieri might have won the league had he stayed a season longer until eccentric Jose Mourinho took over.
That didn't even deter Jose from spending more money on Chelsea. . . . Its not comparable.

Jose was an idiot for buying SWP. . . . There were better options then.
Fergie was a genius for buying Steve Bruce cos he was part of the integral team that won him titles.
Would u say SWP was instrumental to any of the league titles u won? Be honest and answer the question.
How can u even compare Steve Bruce's enormous input to Wright-Phillips at Chelsea. . . .I can understand Wright-Phillips of Man City but Chelsea?
Nateevs, are u on LSD?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Loyiks and 4Play

We are all tired of Jose this ! Jose that!!

Your people just started by saying JM had lost it before he left.

Some of them said He knows he will be trophyless.

I have to dig deep for the league table while Jose was sacked and i discovered that Jose was on 11 points to Arsenal(league leaders) 13 points.

Honestly some people are on crack here grin

######################################################

In 1990, Baggio was the most expensive player in the world at £7m. How much is £7m in today's market.

Wenger was touted to be Ijebu but bought unsettled Henry for £10m in late Nineties.

For God sake these monies were a lot of money at that time.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2008
@4play

you are going to have to read a lot of posts to reach a conclusion about the comparism I was trying to achieve. . . You said it yourself that what could have made some people here say Jose lost the plot. . . .

So I used the Fergie thing to describe how anyone could have done what. . . . inspite of all the odds. . . In this case, inspite of all the odds Jose could have won it . . it was harder for Alex and he did it. . . So what makes us thing Jose couldn't have? Hence the comparism. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Chacal

I am talking of initial purchases and you have all of a sudden changed it to input. . . did you see where I compared SWP's input to steve bruces. . . ?

Jim Leighton . . won four scottish title with Ferguson in Aberdeen, won a cup title and a european title and you think he was not already world class to do that before coming to utd?

Now I see how you see the football of yester years. . . If a player was worth to be signed £2.3 million (because he was hyped going by your standards ) then Alex must have been a plonker to sign a player for far more than he was worth . . except he was world class. .

It has to be one of the two. .

Don't say fergie built on nothing. . . he might have had a shit team when he got there . . but he brought in quality to turn it around. . . else he would not have done it. . . and he also repeated bringing quality from time to time up till this day. .

he came from a successful Aberdeen . . so he knew what it took to achieve success . . player had to be quality to achieve quality. . Utd could have been shyte b4 fergie came in. . . but Fergie was no newbie to success. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2008
chacal,

the rate at which you spew trifles, Guinness Book class !!!!!
do you have a problem with understanding written english
who said anything about 21 years here; are you doing the reefers again angry

ok here we go again:

what state was manyoo between 2003 and 2006
what would you call fergie's achievements during that period
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Wormy

Chacal has a way of trying to explode dicussions so it eventually becomes inconclusive. .

I will soon throw him out of here . . . except that he's my pal. . cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ wormy,

Man Utd won the EPL in 2003. . . . .Get that into ur thick SKULL.
They could have won it in 2004 until FA banned Ferdinand for 8 months. . . . United lost their pole position to Arsenal after then.
2005 and 2006 were transitional periods. . . . Butt, Keane, Phil Neville, Fortune, DjembaX2 and other players left and United had to rely on young'uns!!
Every club goes thru that transitional phase except Chelsea. . . .
Your transfer policy is to get finished products. . . .  It's not the same with Man Utd and Arsenal.

@ nateevs,

Listen very carefully. . . . . MANAGERS will be judged on what they have won rather than what they WOULD have won.
Theres nothing to say Jose Mourinho could have won the title this season if he had stayed, is there?
Lets look at this examples. . . . . If Mourinho had left in 2006 summer. . . . People would be saying he would have kept on winning the title till 2010.
If Fergie had left Man Utd after winning it in 99, 2000, and 2001. . . .many heads would feel the trend will continue till eternity.

No one knows what would have happened if Jose had stayed. . . .He might have won it and he might have finished 4th. . .
This is like counting a game in hand as victory. . . . we all know what happened to Arsenal's famous game in hand in December.
Managers will be judged on what they won and Jose won 2 titles fair n square. . . he deserves the credits
However, don't compare him to FERGIE who has been doing it for many years. . . . .It could be 10 titles in 16 seasons by May 2008.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2008
nateevs:

@Wormy

Chacal has a way of trying to explode dicussions so it eventually becomes inconclusive. .

I will soon throw him out of here . . . except that he's my pal. . cheesy cheesy

Good observation!!! cool cool cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
Chacal:

@ nateevs,

Listen very carefully. . . . . MANAGERS will be judged on what they have won rather than what they WOULD have won.
Theres nothing to say Jose Mourinho could have won the title this season if he had stayed, is there?
Lets look at this examples. . . . . If Mourinho had left in 2006 summer. . . . People would be saying he would have kept on winning the title till 2010.
If Fergie had left Man Utd after winning it in 99, 2000, and 2001. . . .many heads would feel the trend will continue till eternity.

No one knows what would have happened if Jose had stayed. . . .[size=16pt]He might have won it [/size] and he might have finished 4th. . .
This is like counting a game in hand as victory. . . . we all know what happened to Arsenal's famous game in hand in December.
Managers will be judged on what they won and Jose won 2 titles fair n square. . . he deserves the credits
However, don't compare him to FERGIE who has been doing it for many years. . . . .It could be 10 titles in 16 seasons by May 2008.

Oh jeeez. . . This is the best thing you have said between 3 days ago and today about Jose. . . this is exactly what I was trying to drum into thick ManU skin. . that He could have done it. . . . I won't be part of those who say HE WILL. . . . at the same time I won't be part of those who say HE WON'T. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Nateevs,

I guess u can get off ma back, now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let it be known i am still Pro-Grant and Anti-Mourinho. . . . . .
Check it, look at Grant's victory against Arsenal. . . .No Arsenal fan is making any dirty excuses about mind games or cheap politricks.
He won the game fair n square.

Lets pretend Grant was Jose for a minute. . . . .
He would say Gallas is a pig and an illiterate. . . . Wenger is a double Viewer. . . . Jose would have had anutha fisticuff with Wenger in the dug-out.
There's no limit to Jose's excesses. . . . . He is a trouble-maker!!!!! A Arrow of a manager and very irresponsible.
He gave Chelsea too much bad publicity. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2008
Jose would have said that so that the vistory holds more meaning . . . . Grant was smiling at Wenger b4 the match . . he does not know what a derby is about . . . let alone rivalry. . . he should know when and when not to smile. .

He should call them names. . . . and beat them after calling them names . . . that way the media will have things to write about chelsea. . . there will be increased rivalry . . . . and the race to the top will be more intense . . rather than what it is now . . the match was only meaning ful that day. . after then it looked like we beat Bolton. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2008
AvRAM is a very weak man.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chacal: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2008
This is the mentality Jose had imbibed in u BLUES. . . .

We all saw how Eriksson and Ferguson were smiling at each other in the Manchester Derby.
It is even more intense than Chelsea V Arsenal games which is nuthing until Jose called Wenger a Viewer.
Games are meant to be played and enjoyed under a relaxed atmosphere. . .  .
I enjoyed your game against Arsenal than those stupid Scousers who took things too far. . . . .

Grant is a Zionist and very matured. . . . He won't follow Jose's foot-steps by thriving on cheap insults.
Many people said he was clueless and yet he smashed Arsenal with a top draw tactics.
Played Essien as a RB cos he knew Belletti gets tired quickly. . . .only brought him in when Arsenal's legs were tired.
That was a masterstroke that broke GAYnners resistance. . . . The way Belletti was bombing forward like a GUNSHIP was outstanding!!!!

Blimey. . . . . GRANT is me man but too bad he would be beaten by Man Utd in April!!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.