Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (289249 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by atiku07(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2008
to be sincere wigan really pressed man utd cause they played more like the better side with more passion. i am still hoping somtn. intresting is still gona happen at the end. who noticed man utd lead really take it toll on our boys cause immediately it was announced their performance dropped towards de end of the half time
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2008
@ Nateevs.

You are actually blowing hot and cold!. grin grin

nateevs:

And I just saw the penalty Rio could have given Wigan. . and paul scholes should have been out. . .

Your above quote is definitely a truism. As a Manc, i wont even argue with you, Scholes was supposed to have been sent off and Ferdinand was lucky with the arm-ball.

nateevs:

What do you mean hacked down . . . ? The player went down to the ground to do a sweep and bring the ball forward. . and you call that a hack-down . . ?.

However, this is where you blow cold. You need to see the replay. That was not a penalty?

Ofcourse, as a Chelsea fan i don't expect you to say it is a penalty!!! Just as i would have expected you to call it a Penalty if you were a United fan!

You know what? This things even out!!! When Pompey bundled United out of the FA cup due to the fault of some visually impaired Ref, nobody said nothing!!

This one is United's call and it has come @ the best time needed. Needless to say, IT IS A PENALTY!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 4:09pm On May 11, 2008
Ibime
We r pressing but bolton is holding on.

Terry is injured.

Drogba missed a clear opportunity and then came close wit a freekick.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2008
Now the same Scholes was brought down in the box and we were denied a clear penalty?

So what again?

See, this shyte evens out!!! scholes deserved a red card and wasn't sent off. Now he deserved a penalty for United, he was ignored.

So you folks shouldn't come here throwing tantrums that Man U is the establishment team!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2008
These guys just parked the bus in front of goal . . . so determined not tto let us score
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2008
Drogba lost a a chance,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2008
Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2008
ok now we have to get a second goal and wigan has to score. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2008
ManU has scored again and it's over
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2008
nateevs:

ManU has scored again and it's over

Sincerely speaking and typing, how do you think Manchester United would bottle a title tied to the last game of the season? grin grin grin. United is not Assnal in disguise!

Meanwhile, thank your stars Ashely cleared off the line.

See Ya @ Luzinski stadium in Moscow!.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2008
How do I think? Maybe if you were playing a team that wants to survive in the premiership. . . that's how
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2008
Can u believe that? Imagine ManU was drawing . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2008
Anyways, 'em Trotters( Bolton) have equalized.  So Y'alls arguement dont even count!!!!

Hail the Champions
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2008
Is Terry going to miss the CL final? I am hearing that he has broken his arm.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2008
Bolton equalised - - - - Oh well!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2008
I can't blame them anyway . . they knew it was already over. . . .

It's been a good season so far. . . Congrats to ManU . . . great fight to the finish. . . I was determined not to surrender until 5pm today. . . I didn't and it was worth all the belief. . .

Off to Moscow to see who the real champions really are. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 4Play(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2008
Avram Grant has so far won nothing.Carling Cup,EPL. . . let's see what will happen with the Champions League.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2008
@Ibime

Terry had a slight dislocation in his arm . . . . and he will play in the finals. .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 4Him1(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2008
today is a sad day
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dangermous: 5:21pm On May 11, 2008
4 Play:

Avram Grant has so far won nothing.Carling Cup,EPL. . . let's see what will happen with the Champions League.

Carry go. Na for only League una dey get mouth.

Make Fergie go dey meet im mates for EUROPE.

20 YRS in one club, all the comfort and money in the world. Why e no go win 10 leagues.

Del Bosque, Hitzfeld, Ancellotti don win two european titles in less than a quarter of his span.

Asswipes.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by medube(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2008
Now we work towards grabbing our first Champions League trophy on the 21st.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2008
Where can i even start?

Today's match or the whole season.

Soon somebody will come and tell me Joe Cole is the bestin chelsea.

@Didier

If today is your last appearance at the bridge, all the very best my boy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 5:31pm On May 11, 2008
I can't wait to see the back of Grant, the guy's luck can't even last a season.

Congrats to ManU, and Steve Benneth.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2008
Chelsea fans were singing "We love you Avram, we do" during the lap of honour at the end of the match - and it was the die hard fans in the Shed-End who were singing it - the same fans who booed him all season - and Abramovic was there to witness it.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2008
@All

The secret of our late surge for the title has nothing to do with manager's tactical prowress but OUR BEST PLAYERS PEAKED WHEN OUR RIVAL'S BEST WERE TIRED.

Simple arithmetic!

How many matches do Fabregas played compared to Michael Ballack?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2008
Ibime:

Chelsea fans were singing "We love you Avram, we do" during the lap of honour at the end of the match - and it was the die hard fans in the Shed-End who were singing it - the same fans who booed him all season - and Abramovic was there to witness it.

Whats the signifance of that?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by McOmo(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2008
@Akola

true dat !

but are u taking away the fact that Grant has been a lucky coach undecided grin whatever that means tongue grin

see . . .Wenger and Fergie should be thrashed thoroughly with 48 strokes of kobokobo for lowering the standards angry 87 points out of a maximum 114 at stake shocked

thats nonsense to me . . .

Drogba has been phenomenal for Chelsea, even when he dipped in form he really gave it his all . . .and people seem to forget he is a few months from 30 lipsrsealed

all in all . . . .I was happy Chelsea didnt win today as that will just justify Dayokanu on some things . . . .do u know the kind of preparations those agbero Chelskites had in mind today tongue grin IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ROUGH ! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2008
Akolawole:

@All

The secret of our late surge for the title has nothing to do with manager's tactical prowress but OUR BEST PLAYERS PEAKED WHEN OUR RIVAL'S BEST WERE TIRED.

Simple arithmetic!

How many matches do Fabregas played compared to Michael Ballack?

The most Obejctive analysis have seen on this Chave thread!!!. Very sincere and pinpoint!!!

Ballack scored what? 3 goals in 2 games prior to todays game ! Nobody can compare Ballacks number of games to Fabregass's.

Spot On Akola!!!. That Money miss road Roman eye don open now abi?

Evean as a Manc, i find it unforgiveable to sack a Mourinho and replace him with someone who didn't have a UEFA coaching badge until he was appointed to manage Chelsea

Dammn, Roman is stupid. Well, it hurts you chelskites but it makes me happy cos Jose was a thorn in the flesh to Baba Alex and United.

To be factual, Jose owned UNITED a lot, his head-to-head against Baba Alex was crazy, so to me amd the chiefs @ OT we are happy! (apologies to Akola) grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by javaprince(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2008
The Golden Question I want to ask Chelsea Fans is that do they think they have the Coach to get what it takes.

I'll say NO!. All Money and no brains[technical Know-how] may and will lead to failure at the long run.
A quote from Arsenal Fans :
"It is better to lose and have a Future than to lose and have no Future"
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2008
Akolawole:

Whats the signifance of that?

The significance is that you are now in a minority. The Shed-End is the thermometer of Chelsea. If they accept someone, he is accepted. If they dislike someone, he is finished. It is time to move on.

If Avram could take the pain when things were not going well, then surely he can take the gain when things are going well.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dangermous: 6:17pm On May 11, 2008
Make them sack Grant abeg. And please no Rijkaad.

The past two seasons have shown his lack of nous.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by dapsycool(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2008
Javamessenger you are the dumbest mumu on nairaland, what future does arsenal have, trophyless for 3 seasons and presently the best of the team they claim they are building, flamini and hleb are going because of your no ambition attitude.
Stupid! Don't ever come here again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.