Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? (3699 Views)

Poll: Is sex A good way To a man's heart?

Yes: 45% (9 votes)
No: 55% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? / "The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote / Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hannibal:

A man wants the BEST. I repeat, THE BEST.
How do we know the best if we don't try 3 or MORE. grin cheesy grin

see their mouths grin grin i don't blame women for cheating on u lots this days,do me i do u,God no go vex cheesy
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Geniall: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2008
mesmya:

sm people can be so interesting and be poor in bed and cooking,does that mean d man will stay wt them too,hells no babes

but if a woman is good at cooking and sexing grin  d only thing that can make the man go out is just too hang out wt other babes ,but when it comes to being unfaithful he wouldnt,because he knows that d wife is good in bed(real men anyways)  

Or he could be unfaithful with books in a library somewhere. You can feed on only sex and food for so long. Sooner or later you want some sensible conversation/ intellectual stimulation before your brain turns to mush. And guess what? There are women that are good at sex, cooking, and are interesting too.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2008
Geniall:

Or he could be unfaithful with books in a library somewhere. You can feed on only sex and food for so long. Sooner or later you want some sensible conversation/ intellectual stimulation before your brain turns to mush. And guess what? There are women that are good at sex, cooking, and are interesting too.

no doubt

but like i said wen a man aint comfortable wt d wifes dryness,he tries to bring her out of dat mood ,but it takes time for such a person to cheat except hes just plain stupid

but wen a womna is poor in sex and cooking shocked shocked dats a gateway to unfaithfulness
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by onyinye2(f): 11:51pm On Sep 01, 2008
Geniall:

But what is the point of being "interesting" if you can't cook? I don't care how "interesting" you are but if you can't cook for your man. . . . what he finds interesting in you. . . . will turn to boredom.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

But what is the point of being "interesting" if you can't cook? I don't care how "interesting" you are but if you can't cook for your man. . . . what he finds interesting in you. . . . will turn to boredom.

sweetheart dis post of urs has made me happy
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by onyinye2(f): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2008
mesmya:

sweetheart this post of urs has made me happy
Contrary to what you said earlier. . . . . i do know something. wink
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Contrary to what you said earlier. . . . . i do know something. wink

cos we helped u discover urself wink
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Geniall: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

What? Cooking is not a dark art. If you're smart enough to do algebra, surely you can learn to cook? And men can cook too, but a man (usually - now don't take this too far  cheesy) can't  have sex with or talk to himself.

Just to clarify (it looks like I'm contradicting myself there, doesn't it?  tongue), if you're going to spend more than half your life with someone, you want to still be able to stay around/ with them even when you can't eat their food or have sex with them.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2008
Geniall:

What? Cooking is not a dark art. If you're smart enough to do algebra, surely you can learn to cook? And men can cook too, but a man (usually - now don't take this too far  cheesy) can't  have sex with or talk to himself.

Just to clarify (it looks like I'm contradicting myself there, doesn't it?  tongue), if you're going to spend more than half your life with someone, you want to still be able to stay around/ with them even when you can't eat their food or have sex with them.

then they will know dat during their time dey did it,take our parents now,they still do it,while some dont,but looking at their kids they just cant stop thanking God cos it was thru dat act that their kids were form and their kids will continue from where dey stopped

no man wants a boring wife in bed and in da kitchen
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by onyinye2(f): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2008
Geniall:

You can be as interesting as Oprah Winfery but if you can't cook or the sex is bad. . . . . . yeah there is definatley some problems. You got to be good in all areas. But the sex and the cooking are "usually" weighed more.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by onyinye2(f): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2008
mesmya:

because we helped u discover yourself wink
I humbly agree. wink
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2008
The way to a mans heart are just too many;

Examples
1. Food
2. Sports
3. Cars
4. Alcohol
5. Cigarettes
6. Hybrid weed  wink

e.t.c

BUT>>> The only way to remain there is;

SEX. No! I made a mistake.

Really, freaking, damn, hot, steamy, interesting, adventurous SEX.   grin WORD!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Geniall: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2008
mesmya:

then they will know that during their time dey did it,take our parents now,they still do it,while some don't,but looking at their kids they just can't stop thanking God because it was through that act that their kids were form and their kids will continue from where dey stopped

We're talking of a wife, and this assumes the man and woman are married, right? What's that got to do with having children?
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

Examples
1. Food
2. Sports
3. Cars
4. Alcohol
5. Cigarettes
6. Hybrid weed  wink

e.t.c

[b]Really, freaking, damn, hot, steamy, interesting, adventurous SEX. [/b]   grin WORD!

dis is d reason y i love u
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Hannibal: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2008
mesmya:

see their mouths grin grin i don't blame women for cheating on u lots this days,do me i do u,God no go vex cheesy

It's a man's world. . . . .STOP HATING. cheesy wink
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by onyinye2(f): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

Examples
1. Food
2. Sports
3. Cars
4. Alcohol
5. Cigarettes
6. Hybrid weed
 wink

e.t.c

Really, freaking, damn, hot, steamy, interesting, adventurous SEX.   grin WORD!
That is a big, ginormous, freakn, flippin, ballin, catch me im fallin. . . . . NO!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2008
Geniall:

We're talking of a wife, and this assumes the man and woman are married, right? What's that got to do with having children?

your posts is like a tree wt so many branches i only chose one branch

Geniall:

d highlighted statement above ,caused my reply to your post,so figure it out,by reading inbtw d lines
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

That is a big, ginormous, freakn, flippin, ballin, catch me im fallin. . . . . NO!

Nwa ada!!
Born rebel!!

I greet you too.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

4. Alcohol
5. Cigarettes
6. Hybrid weed wink
It'll be oh so depressing if that's the way to your heart.
More like you trying to find a way to cancer lipsrsealed
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by onyinye2(f): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

Nwa ada!!
Born rebel!!

I greet you too.
So a woman allowing you to be weed head, drunk, and a smoker is a way to your heart?
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2008
onyinye2:

So a woman allowing you to be weed head, drunk, and a smoker is a way to your heart?

naaa never mind dat,im talking about d sex part,na dat one catch my eyes
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2008
Whatever it takes to get there and stay there my dear.

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by onyinye2(f): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2008
Okija_juju:

Whatever it takes to get there and stay there my dear.

Different strokes for different folks.
Thank goodness i know different who understand my strokes. . . .
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by DeepZone: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2008
but when a womna is poor in sex and cooking Shocked Shocked that is a gateway to unfaithfulness

You are joking right? Why can't the man cook if the woman cannot cook very well? Love is patient.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by DeepZone: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2008
It's a man's world. . . . .STOP HATING

That was before the advent of modern civilization.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by DeepZone: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2008

Examples
1. Food
2. Sports
3. Cars
4. Alcohol
5. Cigarettes
6. Hybrid weed Wink

e.t.c

Really, freaking, damn, hot, steamy, interesting, adventurous SEX. Grin WORD!

7. Juju
8. Intimidation
9. Cash money
10. Children
11. Massive boobs and humongous behind
12.??

grin grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by cyrusdevir(m): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
mesmya:

that highlighted statememnt is offkey

sweetheart i get u i really do,but you're going to a diff direction  now

listen sex is like a bond,that connects people together,y do u think most men divorce their wives this days?is it not because of sexual starvation or sexual weakness

there is no doubt that sex goes a long way in a relationship especially them married ones

wats being interestng if u aint good in your sexual act or skills?sex is d only thing that can bring a couple together,sex is sthg that makes them couples loose focus a little abit on sm certain things

now let me go to them married:wats being interesting when a woman can't satisfy her husband sexually and in the food aspect?this is simple logic

im happily married,i did not marry my husband because of sex,but i tell u that ive been in d system for long andi can tell u that sex and food go a long way in a mans life,their friendship will continue to appreciate except the man does not love his wife

98% of men that go outside do this because of poor cooking or poor sexual life

yes sex brings couple together n as u said u want to go into married aspect; ''the other question we skippeding ask urself is that what if the husband didn't satify the wife sexually very well''
U consider urself a liar saying that u didn't marry ur husband for sex , that means u aint in the system n no nothing abt the system. Once blood flows in ur system as a human being u must have the sexually orgy and if ur husband won't give it to u ,,,,u will complain that HE IS NOT MAN ENOUGH, HE SHOULD TREAT U AS A WOMAN, MAYBE HE STRAYS,, which if he stil refuses to give to u ,,will make u the wife stray n will label it as HE IS IMPOTENT,,

MY dear lets call a SPADE A SPADE,, SEX AND FOOD ALSO GO A VERY VERY LONG WAY IN A WOMANS LIFE (99.7%).

BE REAL WITH URSELF.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by oziomatv(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2008
cyrusdevir:

MY dear lets call a SPADE A SPADE,, SEX AND FOOD ALSO GO A VERY VERY LONG WAY IN A WOMANS LIFE (99.7%).

BE REAL WITH URSELF.
For me Food is not all that important in a relationship since I can afford to dine & wine in any of the best restaurant of my choice, but, , for sex ehh, she need to be upgrading it to the utmost level in other to get my mind off other women besides I never flirt, The most important is she need to be creative, I don't like Marrying MAMA NKECHI that came only for domestic services, Maids can handle that.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2008
cyrusdevir:

yes sex brings couple together n as u said u want to go into married aspect; ''the other question we skippeding ask yourself is that what if the husband didn't satify the wife sexually very well''
You consider yourself a liar saying that u didn't marry your husband for sex , that means u aint in the system n no nothing about the system. Once blood flows in your system as a human being u must have the sexually orgy and if your husband won't give it to u ,,,,u will complain that HE IS NOT MAN ENOUGH, HE SHOULD TREAT You AS A WOMAN, MAYBE HE STRAYS,, which if he stil refuses to give to u ,,will make u the wife stray n will label it as HE IS IMPOTENT,,

BE REAL WITH URSELF.

my point exactly
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by Busta(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
The way to a man's heart is thru their D**Ks!!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by topup: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2008
Most people seem to hold the opinion that if you can master all these 'elements' - cooking, maintaining the house, sex, conversation, a man will not want to cheat on you or will be satisfied.

I believe that this is not the case, just as much as I disagree with a point made by a poster saying that 'a man will always try to find better', can we say that every mistress is 'the perfect wife' NO. I believe most of them, are only able to master the element that the man is lacking in his existing relationship, so men who have wives who are great cooks, great conversation, good looking, leave them for a mistress who is great in bed, or a wife who is great in bed, great cook, but leave them for a mistress who engages their minds.

Men want it all, and not just men, humans want it all, have our cakes and eat it.

Also, another point is the fact that a lot of people sometimes don't want to believe that they have found the 'best' out there for them, they would only be convinced if it comes after a long tortorous search and many many relationships.

That is why a lot of relationships when we're young end, we still have the mentality that something better exists.

I have always thought that men by nature are always on a search to better themselves and to achieve the best, so sometimes they don't appreciate the good or great, their eyes are always set on 'THE BEST' and generally, if you don't keep them on their toes forever, and the relationship starts to slip into pattern or familiarity, then it is very easy for them to believe that the grass is greener on the other side.

I believe as women, we can try and try to captivate a man's heart, but it all lies with ONE thing, a man will be captivated ONLY if he wishes to be, if he is willing to listen, work hard on a relationship, if he has realistic expectations and such. A man who has his criteria for the perfect wife, may never be captivate-able unfortunately.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? by sistawoman: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2008
The way to a mans heart is communication.

If communication is on point then you will know what his needs are and will be able to be able to address them w/o him having to go outside.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

♣♣♣ How To Woo A Girl With Bible Quotations. ♣♣♣♣♣♣ / Vertedness / Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.