Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (11748 Views)

Poll: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Yes: 13% (19 votes)
No: 86% (119 votes)
This poll has ended

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Rockerfela: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2008
make una leave the man alone
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by tollu: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2008
I must confess, the thought crossed my mind a number of times --- nah strike that. The thought has been dwelling in my mind for some time now. To think I'm not alone in this is somewhat comforting. cheesy (this man has got all the things we heard about from those wicked older uncles et al)

@Nduaj, Let's hope u r right.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Scopium: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2008
[size=13pt]What if he is, what are you going to do about it?[/size]
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Raimond(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]What if he is, what are you going to do about it?[/size]

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by rock101(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2008
What if Obama doesn't eventually become US president, is he still going to be the anti-christ? Guys, cut the crap.
Just watch and pray, that's what the Bible says
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by carmelily: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2008
darfur:

only a deranged obamaphobic would say this. when u loath somebody you will believe anything negative about that person. i know this b/c i have similar feelings for someone i loath wink
grin
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by izeek(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2008
well i have had this though for so long a time, and hearing ppl say the same makes me know that for one,
the end time is around.
we might not know the anti-christ, but one tin is sure, he would be popular and well loved.
and yes he will also be unopposed.
so maybe its him/ maybe not, but this does sure sound as a good reminder. BE PREPARED FOR HIS COMING.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by thendo(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2008
just because he has the potential of becoming the first Back American president? com on Africa lets drop the slave mentality.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2008
Anyone Who denies that Jesus is the Christ is the AntiChrist even as there are many in the World Today.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ramonacee(f): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by grandjedi(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2008
Obama? Antichrist?   shocked shocked shocked
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by slyk2(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2008
when 9ja man no understand stuffs, he goes spiriiiiiiiiiiii!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by timbabng(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
anti-christ shocked
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by fantastik(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2008
What if I say YES that Obama is the antiChrist.
Afterall, in this world of springing surprises, anything is possible.

But why did such a question sturck the mind of this guy?
Maybe, he is the antiChrist
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by TPS360: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
Anti-christ, ? u must have lost your dam mind kid
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by MrCrackles(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
what a thread from an anti-christ!! grin
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by whoelse(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
What if U r the anti-chirst grin
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by eminemkayc: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
I DO A LOT OF RESEARCH FROM MATHEMATICAL FUNCTIONS TO STUDYING THE BIBLE AND FROM WHAT IV STUDIED SO FAR, THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD POWERS THAT INFILTRATE THE WORLD WITH FROLICSOME OBSCENITIES IS NEAR (REV 18 AND REV 19)!! IN A NUTSHELL, OBAMA IS UNFORTUNATELY THE N E X T A N T I C H R I S T!!! angry
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Cipriani(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
Obama or no Obama, be ready to face the judgement of GOD. Hey you guys, the basic fact I want you all to know is that rapture will take place, antichrist will come and then the world is going to be rehabilitated and redeveloped by GOD. So, what you all have to be concerned about is if you are ready to go to heaven. Ask yourselves, if I die, am I going to heaven; if raptures happens, am I rapturable? if your answer is no, then BE BORN AGAIN and live a holy life. Rapture is going to take place sooner than you expect and thereafter DOOMS DAY follows. See ya all in heavens when it happens smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley undecided undecided undecided undecided smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Cipriani(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
[color=#006600][/color] What if you guys accusing Obama are the real anti-christs. You all might even be working for MD/CEO of Hell fire group of Companies in the person of LUCIFER. Onward christian soldiers, be prepared and do not let your guards down for there will be a lot of deceit in the last days, grin cheesy smiley grin cheesy smiley grin cheesy smiley grin cheesy smiley grin cheesy smiley grin cheesy smiley grin cheesy smiley
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by A2J(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
@rock101
What if Obama doesn't eventually become US president, is he still going to be the anti-christ? Guys, cut the crap.
Just watch and pray, that's what the Bible says

Are you blind to see that Obama has won the election already? some1 pulling crowds across the whole world, did McCain pull such crowds?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Elgaxton(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
only a deranged obamaphobic would say this. when u loath somebody you will believe anything negative about that person. i know this b/c i have similar feelings for someone i loath Wink

Darfur is the ------ grin grin cheesy

O'l boy where u chuuk head since? i hail u, where my babe?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Gamine(f): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2008
oh my.

Anti-Christ?

Obama?

Even the Anti-Christians would reject Obama as their Leader.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by vislabraye(m): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2008
Una dey read una Bible at all? The anti-christ or man of lawlessness is going to come from the 'CHURCH". He's going to be very religious and he'll sweep alot of people off their feet. This Obama struggled to get where he is. The saints have to be raptured before the antichrist manifests tongue tongue cool
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by rampagain: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
i pray i dont get to meet them antichrists sad cry
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mekk(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2008
Cipriani:

Obama or no Obama, be ready to face the judgement of GOD. Hey you guys, the basic fact I want you all to know is that rapture will take place, antichrist will come and then the world is going to be rehabilitated and redeveloped by GOD. So, what you all have to be concerned about is if you are ready to go to heaven. Ask yourselves, if I die, am I going to heaven; if raptures happens, am I rapturable? if your answer is no, then BE BORN AGAIN and live a holy life. Rapture is going to take place sooner than you expect and thereafter DOOMS DAY follows. See ya all in heavens when it happens smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley undecided undecided undecided undecided smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Oga Pastor,fire on!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Gamine(f): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
@Visla

Tell them Abeg o
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by RSA(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2008
The West have taught us well sad .Mental slavery,if Obama was white no one will be mentioning this anti christ crap.I am sorry as long as we're fed all this nonsense black man will remain a second standard human being.Oops! does this qualify me as antichrist?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by morpheus24: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2008
If Obama is the Anti Christ, I guess the world is about to come to an end.

Damn it iahd so much already I hadn't done yet, like sleep tieh Rihanna

Oh Obama can't you delay your rise to powe until at least 2012

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mekk(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2008
Gamine:

oh my.

Anti-Christ?

Obama?

Even the Anti-Christians would reject Obama as their Leader.

what are you talking about?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Gamine(f): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2008

Why are you quoting me?

Whats hard to understand there? undecided
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by KunleOshob(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2008
You clowns on this thread have been watching to many movies cool there is no anti christ that is coming anywhere. i challenge anybody to quote the scripture in the bible which says an anti -christ is coming angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Pray For The Dead? Is It A Futile Effort? / ‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled’ / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.