Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (11749 Views)

Poll: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Yes: 13% (19 votes)
No: 86% (119 votes)
This poll has ended

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by churchmann: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
pls i beg una forget them with their problems,
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by davidif: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
this is the proof that obama is the anti-christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopkn0lPzM8&feature=related
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
but i tot the antichrist will come from the church?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mazaje(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2008
You guys should stop bandying this myth. . . . . . .
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Kenny(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
Life has its meaning and interpretations!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ty4real(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
Time will tell who really is the antichrist!
OK who be the anti christ for nairaland,lets leave Obama alone for now and face our Jerusalem which is nairaland!

Who is the anti-christ?suggestions and opinions pls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!
[s]Small time people go still talk say ty4real na anti-christ wetin my eyes no go read for nairaland[/s] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
ty4real:

Time will tell who really is the antichrist!
OK who be the anti christ for nairaland,lets leave Obama alone for now and face our Jerusalem which is nairaland!

Who is the anti-christ?suggestions and opinions please grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!
[s]Small time people go still talk say ty4real na anti-christ wetin my eyes no go read for nairaland[/s] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hello cutie kiss kiss kiss
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by chi21: 2:20am On Sep 10, 2008
May be both his name is in the bible
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by chi21: 2:22am On Sep 10, 2008
maybe but his name is in the bible
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by rocka: 3:46am On Sep 10, 2008
Ok make I talk true: Na me be the Antichrist; Na me una dey look for. Make una leave the innocent man alone abeg. lipsrsealed
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by longhurn(m): 4:31am On Sep 10, 2008
guys u beta watch ur tongues, because either way u are committing sin against God. 1. false accusation
2. believing that religion is a scam as some goon speculated.

just know that the antichrist is as real as air just because u dnt c it/him doesnt mean you should take it for levity, grin grin grin
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Yornandrew: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2008
We must always be prepared for Christ's coming
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by thocs: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
it cant be guyz, afteral all the signs of the end time has not yet occured. I dont believe the anti-christ will come in our own time.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Myself2(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
Yornandrew:

It may be very true that Obama is the Anti Christ.

Barack Hussein Obama's name adds up to 666 by applying the decimal numerological table of letters for the English alphabet to the etymology (original meaning) of his name: Barack means "Blessed", Hussein means "Handsome", and Obama means "Leaning". B=2 L=30 E=5 S=100 S=100 E=5 D=4 (totals 246); H=8 A=1 N=50 D=4 S=100 O=60 M=40 E=5 (totals 268); L=30 E=5 A=1 N=50 I=9 N=50 G=7 (totals 152) So 246+268+152 = 666. Check this website

http://www.letthetrumpetsound.com/the_number_of_his_name_is_666

No mate you're wrong,Barack is not the anti-christ,it's a certain Yornandrew whose name if broken into 3 parts adds up to 666 by applying the decimal yakety yak of numbers
Yorn means 'High'=222,And means "On"=111 and Rew means"Drugs"=333
So 222 + 111 + 333 =666 check this website
http://www.stayoffdrugs.com/the_number_of_his_name_is_666
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ninzin: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2008
i have a question, is it because christ is posed as white, and now everyone wants to pose OBAMA as the ANTI-CHRIST cause his black? cry cry
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2008
What if Obasanjo wasn't an Anti-Christ, would he have ruled Nigeria well??
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Angelheart: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
Interesting, Well, I dont think that he is the 'Chosen one' or if you want to have it, the Anti-Christ. In history, many a leaders have been thought to be Antichrist. Hitler being one of them. If ure a christian, you might want to know that the 'anti-christ' will have some associations with the Romans,
Then again, with Obama being multi-race, his uncles'mother's dughters son, who may be his mom's dad, could have some links with the Romans. Its a possibility!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by na2day2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2008
another dumb soul let loose on the earth sad sad sad

Yornandrew:

It may be very true that Obama is the Anti Christ.

Barack Hussein Obama's name adds up to 666 by applying the decimal numerological table of letters for the English alphabet to the etymology (original meaning) of his name: Barack means "Blessed", Hussein means "Handsome", and Obama means "Leaning". B=2 L=30 E=5 S=100 S=100 E=5 D=4 (totals 246); H=8 A=1 N=50 D=4 S=100 O=60 M=40 E=5 (totals 268); L=30 E=5 A=1 N=50 I=9 N=50 G=7 (totals 152) So 246+268+152 = 666. Check this website

http://www.letthetrumpetsound.com/the_number_of_his_name_is_666
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by viclee009: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
yea yea yea and do you know he is also black?
do you know those rats with pointed nose are from oyibo land too?
what can I say why shouldn't the First black man capable of winning U.S presidency be the Anti-christ.
I bet Napoleon and Hitler were just doing Gods will. grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by pilgrim1(f): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2008
Myself2:

No mate you're wrong,Barack is not the anti-christ,it's a certain Yornandrew whose name if broken into 3 parts adds up to 666 by applying the decimal yakety yak of numbers
Yorn means 'High'=222,And means "On"=111 and Rew means"Drugs"=333
So 222 + 111 + 333 =666 check this website
http://www.stayoffdrugs.com/the_number_of_his_name_is_666

Classic drama! grin

*counting the letters in "classic drama". . . perhaps they add to 666! tongue
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ladi02(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
Everyone lets look at this critically, if Obama is the Antichrist, will the whole world know?, from the views i see on this site, about 90% of people dont believe he can be the Antichrist, which to me, makes it more likely

From the research i have done online, Obama represents the senatorial district with zip code of 60606, another coincidence

Talks about change, now that there is war, oil wahala, credit crunch, and a whole bunch of other stuffs

and refering himself as a citizen of the world, now what do u think the Antichrist will be
a monster, or someone claiming to bring peace and change?

if u believe or not, just be prepared, we are very near the end times,
Obama or no Obama!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Echeozo(m): 5:50am On Sep 11, 2008
/
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ALEXman007: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2008
it sounds baseless but its creepy because i once read a book on d antichrist and obama fits accurately the description of what d antichrist would be like, will look for d book and type out some of the excerpts, from what i can remember the book said the sntichrist would be a charismatic young leader that would emerge from a world power, will dazzle all with his brilliant ways etc.

Sounds creepy but i have a vague memory of what d book contains, like i said i will look for d book and let u guys be d judge

listen, i've read the book. It's titled LEFT BEHIND. I can tell you that a lot of leaders in history fit that description: young, charismatic and all that. I don't see the reason why some people should pick on Obama. Speculation ran wild in the time of Ronald Reagan but he proved not to be the anti-christ. I guess people will continue to speculate until the true anti-christ come.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ALEXman007: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2008
@Myself2 on Yesterday

I bet I can manipulate ur ID "MYSELF" TO GIVE 666

@ Myself2 on Yesterday

I BET I CAN MANIPULATE THE ACRONYM "MYSELF2" TO GIVE 666!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ud4u: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2008
Funny thread, Na you be the anti Christ
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by obedz(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2008
am not too religious but i think revelations 20 v 08 ( 2008 ) might have shed  some kind of  light  on this  obama issue  i guess, maybe he's d real  anti- christ, JUST WONDERING O
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ryta: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2008
u guys are fuuny?Somebody is making history and u call him anti christ?am nt surprised u all are spiritually blind. u want to know the antichrist? turn ur bibles to Dan 6,7 and 8.Rev 14 16 17
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by hilli666(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2008
Yes he is. He confided in me and told me his secret that he is the anti christ. He said "ignore all my accomplishments, my prestigious education, my track record of fighting for human right and my inviolable dedication to public service, that is all just a cover, My true identity is i am the anti christ." Then i shouted yeeeee kpaa make una come see anti christ.

I also remember Yarua dua saying he was mohamed.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Ruddyface(f): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
davidif (m) Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ?
« #130 on: September 09, 2008, 08:21 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the proof that obama is the anti-christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopkn0lPzM8&feature=related

Isn't this the dumbest thing that someone can use to convince me about Obama being the Anti-Christ: linking me to the blog and official website of John McCain? Now I know where the rumour is emanating from; talk of giving the dog a bad name in order to hang it!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by OpeLovely(f): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hey! Naija nawa o!

hisses
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by bodsibobo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2008
Na wah o! Some people should be caned!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mysticnix: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2008
what if he is the anti christ

i don't see you doing anything about it.

just live your life in HIS way and worry not about things that are not yet to come for a long time
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled’ / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today / Can You Answer These Bible Questions? Try Let's See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.