Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (11751 Views)

Poll: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Yes: 13% (19 votes)
No: 86% (119 votes)
This poll has ended

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Youngj1(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2008
Na wa ooo! Wetin una no go talk finish 4 here.and no i do not believe he is antichrist unless bush na Jesus
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by litlepikin: 6:14am On Oct 04, 2008
gbamiciously believe u guy.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by DeDuke1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2008
shocked
How can u ask such a question.
Obama cannot be an Antichrist,
nor is an Antichrist a person.
Antichrist is all about the conducts
of individuals which are not in accord
to biblical priciples.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by skyranger: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2008
I never thought any1 would or could make a statement in support of the subject.
Is it that the Inhuman and unspeakable treatment past generations of black slaves were subjected to has made the present generation think we are not as worthy as our slave generations were classed.
That even the, untamed animal is better than our present generation.
Why didn't we consider Mugabe the Anti-Christ at least he has been very popular.for God's sake why not even Hitler after his death no man has been able to measure up with the evil he did or planned to execute!
Countless civil right fighters laid down their lives to see this day, where a black man would be class along side fellow man, no matter the strata of human class they occupy
Just as a black is about to achieve that feat, some folks are talking w/o even consulting their Neurons talk more of a brain. have u guys forgotten Rosa Parks; the lady that sat down so that blacks all over the world would be deemed fit to sit amongs other race.
Obama represents what Noble men have been trying to change from the day the first generation of slaves were sold and taken outside the shores of Africa.
Anybody who brands him an Anti-Christ represents those who sold their siblings as slaves at no cost.
for all i care, let him be the first Black Presidents, you guys can brand him an anti-christ later,
after all, you guys are comfortable with the portrait of Satan showing up as been a black man.
Irredeemable redundant morons!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Abdogood(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2008
Make all off una takam easy ooo

My advice na make una just "Prepare" weda Anti/christ.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2008
If Sen. (Soon to be President) Barrack Obama is the Anti-Christ. Then the Devil sure has alot to offer than the bible has made us to believe.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by v3: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2008
Una don come?, Obama d Anti-Christ?

WTF were u finking son?

Kelz aka v3n0m
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Seun(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2008
Seriously, he's not good enough to be the anti-christ. He is very vulnerable in debates and such.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by slimes(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2008
Make dem talk!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by SylviaCozy(f): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2008
I THINK THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD IS THE ANTI-CHRIST HIMSELF! angry

RUBBISH!
hisses and leaves
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by nikinash(f): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2008
Obama is definitely not the antichrist but America will defintiely open the gates for the antichrist to appear. And the antichrist will definitely come from the European union, the reborn roman empire. Honestly i think between sarkozy, putin and solana, watch out!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by naijacutee(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2008
Who is this "The Anti-Christ"? Aren't there many anti-christs around we see everyday? Even on Nairaland? "Anti-Christ" literally means "against Christ", i.e someone who just like Anti-Virus" means something that's "against viruses" and "Anti-ageing cream" is a cream that inhibits ageing. In this vein, we have too many anti-christs today, (both famous and infamous) to even worry about Obama. . . e.g Richard Dawkins, Osama Bin Laden, Marilyn Manson, Deicide, "Huxley", "Reverend" etc
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ezeagu(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2008
Then Mccain is Jesus.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by rezzy: 12:23am On Oct 12, 2008
God forbid. He cant be
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by kattie101(f): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2008
i don't understand this thread, how can Obama be anti-christ. And what does Obama religion has to do with politics if i may ask
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Fuup(m): 1:14am On Oct 12, 2008
people will write anything to start a thread, if he's anti christ, what u gon do about it?dat means its too late for u already, you ve miss d callin, so live with it!!!!!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by rasidi(m): 5:12am On Oct 12, 2008
Na wa oooo!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by rasidi(m): 5:25am On Oct 12, 2008
Your post more than say a lot about how devilish you are. He has struggled all his life, now that he finally made it, a devil advocate now termed him an anti christ?, you a devil advocate.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2008
Anti christ my foot
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by pilgrim1(f): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2008
Why are people disturbing themselves about this thread? The person who was trying to make a cse for 'Obama = antichrist' should have read his own Bible carefully enough.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by eemtee(f): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2008
can obama be an antichrist?Being popular ova nite doesn't make him an anti christ.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by UNLEASHED(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2008
He's an African so he is not!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Em2va: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2008
Hmm, be careful what you say oh!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by CHRISFER: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2008
let us share the grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2008
"my guy make i no lie it has crossed my mind several times, anyway sha the bible doesn't say we can do anything to stop the antichrist, just prepare yourself to go by FIRST BUS, it is well with u" i agree Femorra!

@ nduaj
no one can tell who the anti christ will b, just b prepared!

@ all
be aware that the world is close to an end, observe the happenings, the signs are every where even in ur homes. Search the scriptures! All u can do is repent and love the Lord ur God.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by pie1ect(m): 3:22am On Oct 27, 2008
I don't usually comment on religious issues online, but recent happenings with Obama has got me asking myself some really probing questions.

The bible gives a description of the beast in revelations. Now this beast will have a sweet tongue, sweet enough to get people to worship him. The beast will have power like no one before him and then it talks about his mark.

Now, Obama is breaking records with his ability to draw crowds to his rallies. 100,000; 250, 000 (in Germany); and just yesterday in Denver 100,000+.
I mean c'mon, in a country as racist as America, a virtually unknown black guy is actually pulling more white crowds than any white presidential candidate before him.
These are figures which are definitely unprecedented in American politics or any other politics for that matter. Anyway, the issue with the number of the beast: I looked up his name and the alphabets are 18 (Barack Hussein Obama). That's clearly 3 sets of six - 666. Again, this does not prove anything.

Another thing which bothers me: everybody who was involved in raising Obama is either dead or close to death (his grandmother). I don't know how that figures but it doesn't strike me as coincidence.

I'm not saying this is proof of anything, but christains ought to sit up and know that the end-time is already upon us (whether Barack Obama is the anti-christ or not).
It's not something to be scared of, it's just something to have at the back of your mind when you go out everyday.

I'm happy to see that a black guy has made it this far, but I just can't shake the feeling that we may just be heralding the dawn of the age of the anti-christ.

Whatever you do, pray that you are counted worthy of the kingdom of Christ when the time comes. Even if you don't believe the bible.

UPDATE:[/b]By the way, Obama lives in Chicago (Illionois) and the zip-code for Chicago is . . . .[b]60606. Doesn't require much mathematics. Still doesn't prove anything, though but the coincidences are getting too many to ignore.
But the bible says:
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. (Matt. 23:33)
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. (Mark 13:33)
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by agbelex(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2008
i dont know if i should say yes to this post- the question.

but considering the thing obama has supported in the usa, u'll seee dat he is unlik the anti christ, supportin gayism, abortion and so on
wat do u guyz ve to say??
cool
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by babat2000: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
Anti Christ or no anti christ l pray that he will perform better than Anti Osama,
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by zikirullah(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2008
Hi guys,

i don't think Obama is an anti crist, because as history shows that Obama is a religious man of God and some people says he is muslim man.

cry cry cry shocked shocked cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled’ / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today / Can You Answer These Bible Questions? Try Let's See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.