Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (11752 Views)

Poll: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Yes: 13% (19 votes)
No: 86% (119 votes)
This poll has ended

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by CGKing(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2008
There really is nothing anyone can do about Obama been the antichrist.
But there is somethng we all can do for ourselves, that is to pull our acts togehter. because this may just be
one final sign of the beginning of the last phases of the World's end. It is time to get a B.A. in life if you dont have.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Lashmo: 2:29am On Sep 14, 2008
if any one is still awake , pls why talking about antichrist, you dont need another one untill we are able to deal with tyhe antichrist in our backyard , Nig Politicians, who think money is everything, why dont you help us beg our armed robbers, they are the armed civillians , to help us teach these politicians some lessons and leave the poor people alone, we dont need another antichrist
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by dannie(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2008
i doubt he is the anti-christ, like a porter said, watch europe not america, , just another what if, since obama is mixed what if his mom has european lineage, (spooky). me sha, i wont be here to find out cos I'll be raptured, So good luck finding out if he's the anti-christ
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by udepato(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2008
Dear N Landers,
Obama cannever be the antichrist. The antichrist is Lucifer who lurks behind the intellect of man trying everything to pull him down. Please note No human being can and will ever be antichrist.
The Antichrist have been influecing men through their intellect. Leave Obama alone and dont be envious of him. He has a calling @ the behest of GOD to be the President of America. I Wish him well.
Dont allow the antichrist in you to overtake you. It is raising its head. It finds expression in your intellect. Low human reasoning!!!!!!!!!!.
Only Lucifer the fallen angel is antichrist. No human (mortal) can ever be antichrist.
Obama is for Whitehouse for real!
thank you all
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by udepato(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2008
Dear N Landers,
Obama cannever be the antichrist. The antichrist is Lucifer who lurks behind the intellect of man trying everything to pull him down. Please note No human being can and will ever be antichrist.
The Antichrist have been influecing men through their intellect. Leave Obama alone and dont be envious of him. He has a calling @ the behest of GOD to be the President of America. I Wish him well.
Dont allow the antichrist in you to overtake you. It is raising its head. It finds expression in your intellect. Low human reasoning!!!!!!!!!!.
Only Lucifer the fallen angel is antichrist. No human (mortal) can ever be antichrist.
Obama is for Whitehouse for real!
thank you all
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by aywhyoh: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2008
wat were u thinkin? shocked
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by chi21: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2008
Pls people let us forget about What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? And give our life to JESUS Christ of our lord. Who died for our sins, Because the end time is soon here
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by A40(m): 2:31am On Sep 17, 2008
@poster of topic
You must be a Republican apologist.Una plan no fit work Obama for President still
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by bucuush: 2:52am On Sep 18, 2008
Obama is an inaugrated Somali Elder in North Eastern Kenya, asaviour the world current needs cool
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ima1(f): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2008
wat a total bias option, that cannot be proven, tom cruise, george cloney became popular, does that mean they are anti-christ, some people need to just shut the Bleep up n stop coming up with stupid shit in their head, if you have read the bible then you would know wat it said about anti-christ, i hate when people come up with baseless arguments, if you cannot prove it, then shut up.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by QBSauceKid: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2008
omo, the poster daft gan,
Obama must be the anti-christ!!!Yes!!!
because Obama rhymes wit osama whose last name is bin laden which rhymes with bin havin' which rhymes with bad thing and bad things are bad like bin laden which rhymes with bin havin' which rhymes wit bin laden whose first name is osama which rhymes wit obama.
ROFLMAO!!

Wonders never cease, since the last time nepa take light.lol.

lmao at hilli

Its Naija
on check one time
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by affee(f): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2008
The only thing that can save Us from the antichrist whether it is obama or not
is giving our lives to Christ.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by jcobi: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2008
na you get your mouth you can run it which ever way you want it.obama is not an anti-christ but a revolutionalist.knowledge is power.and it makes a man popular if that's your problem pls go back to school.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ifele(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2008
You people make me laugh all the time. This blog site is better than TV.
I do not think he is the Anti-Christ because he (Obama) is a christian.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ifele(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2008
The Anti-Christ is a member of skull and bones fraternity. His name is Harriman. He is a friend of Bush.

But who knows I could be wrong?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by pilgrim1(f): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2008
But make una wait furst. . ! Wetin d'em calculate for Obama native, English and/or transnational names to arrive at 666? lipsrsealed
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Angeleyz(f): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2008
what if Obama is the anti-christ? hmm let me think, ok i have stopped thinking! it will mean the end of all religions hopefully yay!!!!!!!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by pilgrim1(f): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2008
Well, the fact is that he is not. Yeses! cheesy
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Bolajiosho: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2008
I dont tink there is anytin wrong for someone to be popular.Obama is just a lucky guy that turns out to be popular over night.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by bamgold: 1:02am On Sep 25, 2008
hello, i just want you to know that a star in the making is different from an antichrist.
you need to be very careful of what you say my dear.
George W.Bush was in his time regarded by the owner of a sit: www.bushisantichrist.com as the antichrist.
and a lot of people had judge wrongfully.
Obama is neither the antichrist and can never be. do you know why?
you need to know who the real antichrist is . i will refer you to one of my blogs called the mystery unraveil. in part one you will learn the kingdoms of the earth which will give you insight to when the antichrist will be reveal and part two which is still under construction will open your mind to who the antichrist really is . check the part one at: www.themysteryunfold..com
and mind you, you need to stop that mentality, it will create both fear and hatred in your heart towards the coming president of the world's present most powerful nation.
the mystery is not what you could just interpret according to the happenings of the present times, it is more complex and complicated than what you think.

ok?

ONE LOVE MY PEOPLE!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2008
Whoever started this tread is un-educated, Just because something different is happening, the chains of oppression of the black man are breaking, he calls Obama an Anti-christ, gross illiteracy. and religious fanaticism, i'm sure every Cockroach that runs across your pallor is an Evil spirit!!! Just gross illiteracy and fanaticism
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2008
Whoever started this tread is un-educated, Just because something different is happening, the chains of oppression of the black man are breaking, he calls Obama an Anti-christ, gross illiteracy. and religious fanaticism, i'm sure every Cockroach that runs across your pallor is an Evil spirit!!! Just gross illiteracy and fanaticism

N.b. Obama isn't just appearing out of the scene, he is  and was a very popular U.S senator, check your facts before publishing your ignorance
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by usj(m): 1:37am On Sep 27, 2008
I think what you should do is to pray for oboma to win and not to start destroying him like some of the rebucblicans party do he is popular because he is from the minority occupying the place of the majority people <white people>
you are saying some of the things you are saying because you do not know how blacks are been treated in America and in other countries, so for him to come out and been supported by mostly black that hate the way they are being treated required a huge publicity.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by MobLO: 5:09am On Sep 27, 2008
Then George bush must be God
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by michael32(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2008
i really dont think the guy is the anti-christ but i do believe the world is coming to an end
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by philin2kut: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2008
E no go better for all these people oooo,
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by litlepikin: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2008
some guyz talk stupid things most times abi na hunger dey waiya that guy? how come of posting such stupid tread in here, are u misguided or what that in ur common sense of thinking u have the impetus to post this stupid thing in here. People like u might be too far from success, Abi u no think so?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by pilgrim1(f): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2008
Bolajiosho:

Obama is just a lucky guy that turns out to be popular over night.

Ye right! He wasn't lucky - the bloke worked rreeeeaal hard to be where he is today!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by helpee(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2008
pilgrim.1:

Ye right! He wasn't lucky - the bloke worked rreeeeaal hard to be where he is today!!
i beg to differ. OBAMA is indeed a lucky guy. an average American is a workaholic and obama has not proved that he is different. a first time senator whose greatest credential was a speech delivered in 2004. if you know any other achievement of obama please tell me.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by pilgrim1(f): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2008
helpee:

i beg to differ. OBAMA is indeed a lucky guy. an average American is a workaholic and obama has not proved that he is different. a first time senator whose greatest credential was a speech delivered in 2004. if you know any other achievement of obama please tell me.

People have the right to differ on political and other issues - as on this one. The problem is that some are sounding as if he sat on his lazy backside and just pumped straight to popularity. Speech or no speech, how many "average" Americans sit down and fold their arms to become senators?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by litlepikin: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2008
People have the right to differ on political and other issues - as on this one. The problem is that some are sounding as if he sat on his lazy backside and just pumped straight to popularity. Speech or no speech, how many "average" Americans sit down and fold their arms to become senators?

pilgrim.1

God bless u and may ur days be long.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by pilgrim1(f): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2008
@litlepikin,

God bless you far above your greatest dreams - now and always. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled’ / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today / Can You Answer These Bible Questions? Try Let's See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.