Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (11747 Views)

Poll: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Yes: 13% (19 votes)
No: 86% (119 votes)
This poll has ended

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Ruddyface(f): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2008
The AntiChrist is supposed to be Jewish but would come from Babylon the Great- Mother of All Prostitutes, the Ch*rch in R*me! He would certainly be a charismatic leader and loved by all initially. He would win the hearts of many, even the very elect. He would be of impeccable records - for he has been prepared for this role from the beginning. He would have nothing about him that appears as a blemish, he would be Semitic.

Worrying about his personality would not change his identity or his mission. It most likely is not Obama. People have thought in the past that it was Hitler and some others - a colleague once said with definite assurance in 1990 that he was sure it was Henry Kissinger. Same person told me in 1992 that it would be George Bush Snr.

My guess, he would originate from a country in the current G8 which would add two more countries soon to be G10. This particular statement is not necessarily by revelation but an escatological guess.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by na2day2(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2008
HIROSHI:

O spare me!

Obama my man an anti-christ?

I thought it was Abacha?Oh, he's dead or was it Fidel Castro, oh he is too old! Okay, it was supposed to be Benito Mussouloni but he died before carrying out the function to the end.

Agreed that there would be an antichrist but it sure isn't Obama.

WORD! ! !

royalyinx:

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by redsun(m): 12:10am On Sep 09, 2008
They are waiting for a symbolic anti-christ while they are every where,even the ones pointing fingers.The greedy,the warmongers,the selfish,the spiteful,the traitors,the stingy,the hypocritical ones,name it,opposite of good,are the anti-christ.

You have to remove the speck in your eyes first before you can see the speck in another's.People tend to take the words of the bible and dem bullshits literally,waiting for appointed time,it is right here,you are all living it,part and parcel of it.Judge yourself.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mazaje(m): 2:27am On Sep 09, 2008
redsun:

They are waiting for a symbolic anti-christ while they are every where,even the ones pointing fingers.The greedy,the warmongers,the selfish,the spiteful,the traitors,the stingy,the hypocritical ones,name it,opposite of good,are the anti-christ.

You have to remove the speck in your eyes first before you can see the speck in another's.People tend to take the words of the bible and them bullshits literally,waiting for appointed time,it is right here,you are all living it,part and parcel of it.Judge yourself.

WORD!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Yornandrew: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2008
We must repent cos Christ will soon appear in the sky
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Echeozo(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2008
/
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by sima(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2008
interestin . . . am actually enjoyin dis conversation
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by na2day2(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2008
Babylon is modern day Iraq, just for ur info

Yornandrew:

iT also came across my mind. If you read Rev 13, there are two beasts, One will hold political power and the other will have religious authority. The one that will have political power is the main beast while the religious anti-christ will enforce the worship of the first beast. According to scriptures, the religious anti-christ will come from "the Roman Empire". Although according to the bible, the anti-christ is to come from Babylon which is located in syria. He will control the EU Countries

i tire ooooo. anti-christ no suppose marry oooo, not to talk of born 2 beautiful girls

Echeozo:

Well,sha,na you get your mouth grin.Obama - Antichrist? Funniest joke I've heard this year grin grin grin grin grin. Then Michelle go be antichrist wife,abi? grin grin
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by rasputinn(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2008
Obama,no he's not(he's not even won the election),I think it's china,no it's yar adua(no he's too feeble)it's,it's,,,yes it's you the OP cool cool
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Elgaxton(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2008
Visla has said it all,
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by morpheus24: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
Imagination is a scary thing. I hope when this Anti Christ comes you guys will tell me so I can send Frodo Baggins and the fellowship of the ring to Mordo to assasinate him so we can all live in peace on earth and men will rule again.

Madness!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Kemjisuper(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
You mean OSAMA OBAMA? shocked
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by ladi02(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2008
to the best of my knowledge, Obama fits well to be the anti christ,

this is not only assumed in Nigeria, its all over the world,

infact, im almost convinced he is the anti christ, i always wondered there was something different about this guy, lol

well the end is near people, live right!!!
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by pilgrim1(f): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
People sef. . ! grin Relax, Obama is not the Antichrist.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
'
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by morpheus24: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2008
ladi02:

to the best of my knowledge, Obama fits well to be the anti christ,

this is not only assumed in Nigeria, its all over the world,

infact, im almost convinced he is the anti christ, i always wondered there was something different about this guy, lol

well the end is near people, live right!!!

so does Mugabe judging from what he is doing to his people, he could be the anti christ too you know
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mazaje(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2008
Ohh how i hate religious dogma. . . . . . . this thread cries of myth and dogma. . . . . . . .
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Gamine(f): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
Obama is now a Dogman?? undecided

Chei wetin people no go say oooooooo
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
Then George Bush is the pro-Christ.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mazaje(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
Gamine:

Obama is now a Dogman?? undecided

Chei wetin people no go say oooooooo

Obama is not but the anti christ is. . . . lean to understand the meaning of things before hastily spewing your ignorant opinion. . . . . . . .
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
mazaje:

Obama is not but the anti christ is. . . . lean to understand the meaning of things before hastily spewing your ignorant opinion. . . . . . . .

na fight? undecided
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mazaje(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2008
mesmya:

na fight? undecided

Na spiritual fight. . . . . . .
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2008
mazaje:

Na spiritual fight. . . . . . .

so atheists dey vex? undecided
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by hunniebomb(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ rock101, u be monkey.
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mazaje(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
mesmya:

so atheists dey vex? undecided

of course dem dey vex because they are humans too but them no vex reach the hebrew god of the old testament wey dey behave like mad dog any time him vex. . . . . . . . .
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2008
mazaje:

of course them dey vex because they are humans too but them no vex reach the hebrew god of the old testament wey dey behave like mad dog any time him vex. . . . . . . . .

ok wetin u get for english during WAEC?

cos question wey i ask u naaaa,so atheists dey vex,how come u begin answer to wetin i no ask?

so atheists dey answer question wey them no ask them?
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by tope2000(f): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
obama, anti-christ
i dont see the link
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by geolabious(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2008
Why u dey run away @ Tope
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mazaje(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
mesmya:

ok wetin u get for english during WAEC?

because question wey i ask u naaaa,so atheists dey vex,how come u begin answer to wetin i no ask?

so atheists dey answer question wey them no ask them?

yes. . . . . . .
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
mazaje:

yes. . . . . . .

good boi. . . . . .
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by mazaje(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
mesmya:

good boi. . . . . .

good. . . . .
Re: What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
mazaje:

good. . . . .

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Pray For The Dead? Is It A Futile Effort? / ‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled’ / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.