Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,665 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517566 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kingflex(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2008
wots up u all i tink im lost, can somebody put me on game?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him1(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2008
things seem to be looking brighter for Arsenal.
If we get Albiol, Mario Gomez and one more midfielder we should be fine with Vela and Merida to return to the emirates.
That is all we need guys.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2008
It is very heartwarming to see these Mancs so concerned about our plight.
@tboy
I am not against Vela coming i actually want to see what the dude has got but if thats gonna be an alibi for him not to make a few signings then i am not with it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2008
On the whole Flamster issue, the truth is. . .when he didn't sign by March, I knew he was leaving - the question was where?

Any player who truly wants to stay, will keep his head on staying and keep on negotiating. Flamini is gone, good. Regardless, we have ample replacements in the side who can step up just as he did last season. If he could do it, why can't anyone else?

On the issue of 'relegated club' - I believe fighting for survival builds a player up better than most experiences. That aside, Vela is an interesting prospect regardless of what side he played in while in Spain. Some people think he's going to start on the wing, but from what I can hear AW saying, he will play mostly as a striker - an 'Eduardo type' according to AW.

With Vela taken as one 'addition', AW's words that he is looking for 2-3 players still leaves room open. One for granted is a CB, the other two could be a creative central midfielder and a winger or two wingers, we don't know yet.

Everybody expected Bertie (a WC winner by the way) to retain captaincy this season, he didn't. Did he walk? NO. If we managed to achieve that with the CAPTAIN of Brazil, then Gallas can equally be managed, captain or not next season. No one will know who the new captain is till after pre-season, the team will sort out those issues.

Kolo as captain? I would not say so till I see him regain form, his drop in form more than any other individual IMO cost us this season.

Gallas being petulant is now a life and death matter? I remember Vieira the captain being sent off perennially and blowing his top each time, did he not overcome that and become one of the greatest captains in AFC history? Gallas can bounce back better, I'm convinced of it, whether he is captain or not.

Everyone can keep calculating and prognosticating about Arsenal, afterall that is the favorite past time of the press. This side is much more resilient than you think. ONLY Flamini has left, Hleb may leave, and that would be it. We will emerge stronger next time around, I am fully convinced of that, regardless of whether we buy the so called 'big' names.

We need astute buys like Sagna and Dudu - not in the so called 'world class' category, but they will do the business.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2008
Hucarson,
Looks like u like Arsenal a lot.
You are even worried about who will captain next season. grin grin grin
Don't worry. WG would captain Arsenal next season.
Are we ok now? and also ready to drop those theories
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2008
@debosky
Good point on the Vela thing the guy seems a good kid if he is as good as he is on my Football Manager 2008 then he would probably do very well.On the Captaincy issue i have looked hard and well and i still feel Gallas is the best man for the job lets not forget the fighting spirit he instilled with his late goals earlier in the season he just couldnt keep his head up when things went bad but i am sure he has learnt from this season and i like the fact that he has some fire in his belly Gilberto was too demure for my liking all Wenger needs to do is to convert this negative fire to a positive one.A captain that would keep his head up when things are not looking up
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2008
@debosky
Good point on the Vela thing the guy seems a good kid if he is as good as he is on my Football Manager 2008 then he would probably do very well.On the Captaincy issue i have looked hard and well and i still feel Gallas is the best man for the job lets not forget the fighting spirit he instilled with his late goals earlier in the season he just couldnt keep his head up when things went bad but i am sure he has learnt from this season and i like the fact that he has some fire in his belly Gilberto was too demure for my liking all Wenger needs to do is to convert this negative fire to a positive one.A captain that would keep his head up when things are not looking up
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nightrider: 5:43pm On May 16, 2008
I'm happy to hear that Arsene Wenger is waking up.

Heard he's bidding for NAsri, Linked to Ben Arfa. I hope he can buy Etoó or Huntelaar. We need One really tried and tested striker.

Then we need a Solid central defender, so youre or Gallas can be benched.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2008
@ HNIC,

I am not making any theories. These are well known fact and discussion every pub/bar u go in London these days. grin

@ A-40,

One of y'all should connect ur playstations online. I feel like whupping some sorry Arses on the net. Debosky, A-40, and Ritchboy should please take action. grin

@ Nightrider,

Lets hope Wenger gets it right this time with his buys. It's becoming boring with United winning back to back again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2008
@hucarson
You dont want it with me homie i can assure you on that.Your butt would be kicked from here Bangkok
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2008
@ A-40,

I am the English champion. Don't even think about it. What platform do u play on? Xbox or PS? I do FIFA 08 on PS3. Can u crack that with me?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2008
Xbox and also on my Mac sometimes.English Champion can we see some proof?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2008
nightrider:

Heard he's bidding for NAsri, Linked to Ben Arfa. I hope he can buy Etoó or Huntelaar. We need One really tried and tested striker.

Then we need a Solid central defender, so Toure or Gallas can be benched.

Mr nightrider don't get your hopes up quite yet - these rumours are simply that - rumours. Don't get yourself worked up over these things that may turn out to be false eventually.

Till I hear the 'rumours' from well established Gunner sources or from AW himself, I will remain skeptical. I remember about two seasons ago, people were 'certain' we had signed Saviola grin grin only for it to turn out false. . . ditto for Ribery and Malouda last season.

Lets wait and see whom exactly gets signed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tboy1(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2008
nightrider:

Then we need a Solid central defender, so youre or Gallas can be benched.

At the price i'm hearing barca wants to sell Etó, wenger will rather play Senderos up front grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 7:31pm On May 16, 2008
tboy1:

At the price i'm hearing barca wants to sell Etó, wenger will rather play Senderos up front grin grin grin

U can add Eboue and Fabianski to the forward line as well. Wenger to buy Etoo? He will have to sell 3/4 of his starting XI to afford Etoo.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 9:19pm On May 16, 2008
@HNIC
I think i'm beginning to get used to the way you gaynners twist anything a non-arsenal fan says to suit yourselves.For the hundred and nth time,i never said any of your runaway players became the best after leaving arsenal. In short,why am i even bothering? I'm so exasperated i ain't even having fun anymore getting you Arses riled up grin

Arsenal will always be the object of much talk and argument cos the club is a very controversial one.And the manager loves pulling amusingly silly stunts.And,we really do care about Arsenal cheesy grin grin

@Huca
Debo thinks you're Jackal? grin grin Don't be surprised,its the dumb thing hez got going.They used to call me Razorr too.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2008
@ All Gooners

For the first time, I'm going to have to agree with Y'all. Whoever said retaining Flamini is the best thing since slice bread needs to go smoke some Middle Eastern "Hooka".

Is this not the same Flamini who couldn't hold a shirt down last season (06-07)? shocked

I wonder why Hucarson would suggest that AW should pay that much to keep an upstart who probably has just played HIS best season ever @ age 24

@ Manc's

Its like Chris Eagles or Dong Fanzhuo scoring 25 goals next season and then threathening SAF with a move because of their "flukey" success.

Yes, am a Manc!!! Wasn't it this same Manc peeps who were ready to crucify and toss away  a loyal Wesley Brown who requested for a "meagre" 60,000 a week?
As humble and patient Brown was, i felt disgusted that people here even said Brown should be paid in peanuts, a player who has spent his life on the bench with a  "Pay as you play" clause in his contract. shocked shocked

Now, Y'all want Arsene to pay an unproven Flamini 60,000 or something? Men!, what a load of contradicting theories Y'all are springing up here!

Wes with 9 years @ OT deserved the pay increase, but Flamini who just played well for the first time in seasons requested this pay and Y'all are blasting wenger for calling his bluff

Now, my fellow United faithfuls want Flamini to be treated as royalty as if his Father was related to Isabella of Spain or as if Flamini is a direct descendant of Louis XIV of France! angry

Is it just that Y'all feel like Bashing Wenger or what? Yes,Wenger is stingy, Yada, blah, reh! but paying that shitload of money to Flamini aint right!! and am so happy Wenger called his bluff

Only a Fool would leave Assnal where "kids" are given room to play than Milan where the "old Men" are viewed as the Alpha Male of the whole Milano team.

The only snag here paining me even as an anti-gooner is that Wenger didn't cop a single quid on his tranfer. To be candid, Flamini outwitted Wenger there in that area, infact the young frenchie ate his cake and had it with an additional-bottle-of-coke scenario grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2008
@King Rikky

I agree with you 100%

Wenger ought to increase the money, then after few months, sell the guy to the same Milan.  But Flamini wins all now, add arsenal to his CV and get good contract with Milan. Who wouldnt go to Milan?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

I beg to differ. United can afford to do away with Wes Brown because of so many factors. Brown is replacable(Neviile, O'Shea, Hargreaves, Brazilian twins, Danny Simpson). Tell me, how many players have Arsenal got to replace Flamini as we speak? NONE!!!! Flamini is arguably Arsenal's most improved player this season. Wenger must have worked his socks off to get Flamini develop in this manner. Why on earth did he sell him when he should be reaping his benefits? U get the drift now? U cannot really compare the situation in Man Utd to Arsenal. They have a very lean squad which makes any starting XI player more valuable. Before the end of the season, we all agreed Arsene should have bought 3-5 players in January, if he starts losing players now, he will need 12 by August.

@ Cristalz,

Debosky is ill. I have forgiven him for making outrageous comments he cannot defend.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2008
hucarson:

@ Rikkyjen,

I beg to differ. United can afford to do away with Wes Brown because of so many factors. Brown is replacable(Neviile, O'Shea, Hargreaves, Brazilian twins, Danny Simpson). Tell me, how many players have Arsenal got to replace Flamini as we speak? NONE!!!! Flamini is arguably Arsenal's most improved player this season. Wenger must have worked his socks off to get Flamini develop in this manner. Why on earth did he sell him when he should be reaping his benefits? You get the drift now? You cannot really compare the situation in Man Utd to Arsenal. They have a very lean squad which makes any starting XI player more valuable. Before the end of the season, we all agreed Arsene should have bought 3-5 players in January, if he starts losing players now, he will need 12 by August.

Huc son, but paying Flamini that ridiculous amount of money is laying bad precedents. The same precedent that SAF laid that Wes began requesting 60,000, this same precedent that would make Evra's new contract nothing less than 80,000/week due to his brillant display in the last 2 seasons, or you think Evra would settle for less than 70,000? especially in a backline where Rio's just copped a new deal worth 125,000 a week/5 years contract? shocked shocked shocked

So if Oshea,Fletcher and Fabian Brandy become our Most Improved player next season we should offer them a Ronaldo-like contract/image rights because we don't want to loose 'em?

Son,lets forget about Assnal's lean squad, they would come good! grin. Trust Wenger to raid the Asec Abidjans,Canon Yaoundes,CARA Brazavilles and Slavic Europe for cheap ass playas grin grin grin

If you pay Flamini 60,000, Senderos, Hoyte and even Eboue would start clamoring for 50,000 after a few "Man of the match" displays in FA and Carling cups.

See, i don't like Wenger's stingyness and slave driving, (especially the RVP 8 years,40,000/week contract) but tossing Flamini away is spot on, even though Arsenal didn't benefit a single quid from his Bosnan departure.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2008
Akolawole:

@King Rikky

I agree with you 100%

Wenger ought to increase the money, then after few months, sell the guy to the same Milan. But Flamini wins all now, add arsenal to his CV and get good contract with Milan. Who wouldnt go to Milan?

Akola Baba, How you dey?

How Oluyole Yole ile? We don hear gist from Yankie here say "Baba Alamala" is now feeling well. Kai, Baba yen o fe ku, sha? Him even dey brag say Obasanjo, Alli, and all 'em senators come to hero-worship him on his sick bed. You Ibadan peeps have to lace "Majele" in that man's food grin grin grin. Wetin you think? abi you too dey go chop Amala for him house?.

See as Flamini outwit Wenger? Na So SAF go outwit your caretaker coach, AG on that glorious night!!! grin grin grin grin

Olboy, When is ur next sabbatical now? tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 10:46pm On May 16, 2008
hucarson:

@ Rikkyjen,

I beg to differ. United can afford to do away with Wes Brown because of so many factors. Brown is replacable(Neviile, O'Shea, Hargreaves, Brazilian twins, Danny Simpson). Tell me, how many players have Arsenal got to replace Flamini as we speak? NONE!!!! Flamini is arguably Arsenal's most improved player this season. Wenger must have worked his socks off to get Flamini develop in this manner. Why on earth did he sell him when he should be reaping his benefits? You get the drift now? You cannot really compare the situation in Man Utd to Arsenal. They have a very lean squad which makes any starting XI player more valuable. Before the end of the season, we all agreed Arsene should have bought 3-5 players in January, if he starts losing players now, he will need 12 by August.

Nuff said! That about wraps it up cos it couldn't have been said better.

@Rikky
Reekee! Have you been hanging out with Arses of late? Like the rest of them,you didn't stop to fully comprehend the points of the originator of this debate before jumping in and making wild accusations and conclusions. Dude you simply cannot compare United and Arsenal when talking about players leaving or staying.The circumstances going on at those two clubs are way different.Nobody said Arsene had to pay Flam that much.Can't the man bargain?I don't see how tossing Flam away is spot on tho,cos to me its AW that's getting the shorter end of the stick here.The club didn't benefit from the deal,they've lost a good midfielder with no obvious replacement and the whole issue hasn't really put AW in good light,even among his players too i'm sure.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2008
Cristalz:

Nuff said! That about wraps it up because it couldn't have been said better.

@Rikky
Reekee! Have you been hanging out with Arses of late? Like the rest of them,you didn't stop to fully comprehend the points of the originator of this debate before jumping in and making wild accusations and conclusions. Dude you simply cannot compare United and Arsenal when talking about players leaving or staying.The circumstances going on at those two clubs are way different.Nobody said Arsene had to pay Flam that much.Can't the man bargain?[/b]I don't see how tossing Flam away is spot on tho,because to me its AW that's getting the shorter end of the stick here.The club didn't benefit from the deal,[b]they've lost a good midfielder with no obvious replacement and the whole issue hasn't really put AW in good light,even among his players too i'm sure.

@ Cristalz.

Can't Arsene bargain? Ofcourse we all saw Arsene barganing and we all saw Flamini's agent doing sommersaults and flips with the Arsenal board. Do you know how many times the board compromised for Flamini.

Do you know if Flamini got the 60,000, he woulda been the third highest payer in Assnal and even ahead of RVP. Does a singular seasonal performance justifies that.
Imma call in your Aboki commandant to deal with ya, i dont even know how you broke camp curfew and laws to post on this message board. grin grin grin grin

You said they lost a good midfielder? A good midfielder on the basis of a season's performance?. This is cheap blackmail on Flaminis part and he knew that. ONLY If Gilberto had not gone to that tournament, Flamini woulda been loaned out or captaining the reserves.

Me hanging out with Gooners?Ofcos, i still dislike Assnal as a club. Watch me open another thread next season if their fans rant about a Treble next year grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 11:14pm On May 16, 2008
@Rikky
Ok,so maybe Flam was really desperate to leave.But can you blame the guy?How much was Arsene paying him?And i'm guessing before he talked about leaving nothing had been said about raising his pay,afterall he did perform well last season.Also i can't blame the guy for thinking he'd be better off without Arsenal.The club does have a way of making its players look bad no matter how talented they are(no thanks to the manager).The way Arsene positioned his players on the pitch last season sometimes,i got to wondering whether hez friends with Berti Vogts.

And,have you been in Togo?Camp's been over since monday.Kinda miss it tho grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2008
FLAMINI left and will be replaced. Just because he had one good season does not mean he is god. I mean, it is just like saying let us pay bendtner 50k because he will score 20 goals next season like nobody expected adebayor to score 30. OR let us pay eboue 60K because he will be in the PFA team of the year next season like nobody expected bacary sagna to make it in his debut season.

VIERA PETIT OVERMARS ANELKA PIRES HENRY LJUNBERG REYES ASHLEY COLE EDU-All these guys left and were replaced so who the hell is flamini

Flamini by the way only won the 2005 FA cup with arsenal. Most of the guys above are real champions and some legends. However, i wish flamini all the best in milan. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

What are u talking about here? Are u aware Arsenal charge the highest matchday ticket in the world? 95 pounds is what it costs a negro to watch a football match at the Emirates. Arsenal rakes 3 million every matchday excluding restaurant/food and drinks. A club making that much should be ready to splash money on world class players. Arsenal has to match their rivals in the transfer market to win the league title. The chances of Arsenal winning the title next season is slimmer than Debosky shagging Beyonce. grin No club can win the league title with kids like Ferguson did years ago. Look at Ajax and other clubs and tell me how they have fared with their kids. When big clubs come knocking their doors, selling clubs like Arsenal dont have a choice but to sell.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 11:39pm On May 16, 2008
hucarson:

@ Rikkyjen,

What are u talking about here? Are u aware Arsenal charge the highest matchday ticket in the world? 95 pounds is what it costs a negro to watch a football match at the Emirates. Arsenal rakes 3 million every matchday excluding restaurant/food and drinks. A club making that much should be ready to splash money on world class players. Arsenal has to match their rivals in the transfer market to win the league title. The chances of Arsenal winning the title next season is slimmer than Debosky shagging Beyonce. grin No club can win the league title with kids like Ferguson did years ago. Look at Ajax and other clubs and tell me how they have fared with their kids. When big clubs come knocking their doors, selling clubs like Arsenal don't have a choice but to sell.

I hope you know that arsenal is in debt over this stadium and are still servicing the debt? Spurs and man city spent more money than arsenal in the last transfer window and see where they ended up. MY POINT IS THAT MONEY IS NOT ALWAYS THE SOLUTION. If money was always the solution then alex fergusson would have WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MORE THAN ONCE IN 22 YEARS.

Galacticos of ronaldo and co post 2002 shows money is not always the answer and money does not gurantee trophies. Talent(youth and experience), Great managers(like wenger,,sir alex and del bosque) and a bit of GOOD LUCK guarantees trophies,  How much does talent cost  Well juan sebestian veron cost man u 27 million pounds and fabregas came free. Louis saha cost man u 15 million and adebayor cost 3 million? which is talent , which is cost effective you judge.

Ronaldo cost 12 million but is he not more effective than 25 million wayne rooney
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2008
@ Vicade,

U cannot judge players like that. Both Rooney and Ronaldo are effective for Man Utd. They both need each other to function effectively. Adebayor was able to score 30 goals a season because he is the only focal point Arsenal has got. If he doesn't score, nobody else would. Put Saha in that position too with the same circumstances then he would score 30 goals or more. Granted, money might not guarantee success but NOT SPENDING money CAN NEVER guarantee success. Ferguson spent 60 million and he reaped the benefits, didn't he? Chelsea also acquired one of the best squads in Europe and they matched United toe to toe.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2008
Saha score 30 goals or more under the surgeons's knife or on the bench undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 12:13am On May 17, 2008
hucarson:

@ Vicade,

You cannot judge players like that. Both Rooney and Ronaldo are effective for Man Utd. They both need each other to function effectively. Adebayor was able to score 30 goals a season because he is the only focal point Arsenal has got. If he doesn't score, nobody else would. Put Saha in that position too with the same circumstances then he would score 30 goals or more. Granted, money might not guarantee success but NOT SPENDING money CAN NEVER guarantee success. Ferguson spent 60 million and he reaped the benefits, didn't he? Chelsea also acquired one of the best squads in Europe and they matched United toe to toe.

Ronaldo is more effective than rooney by far even though rooney cost twice as much.
Still waitning on saha
Talent is the most important thing and talent does not need to be expensive especially depending on how and when you apply it. It is like saying if wenger spends 25 million in the trasnfer window is that enough or does he need 50 million or 100 million or 200 million?

Veron was a flop for man u and he cost 27 million
Rooney has been in the league for 5 years since everton and has never scored 20 PREMIER league goals even though he  cost 25 million
shevchenko is the king of them all
Cesc fabregas did not cost anything and he is one of the best midfielders in the world today(where is the money factor in that? Talent is what is important and not most expensive player.)

How much did gael clichy cost?
How much did anelka cost when he joined arsenal(Hint: he was sold over 40 times his purchase value to real madrid wink)
How much did kolo toure cost?
How much did fabregas cost?
How much did adebayor cost?
How much did RVP cost?

i agree with you that Arsene wenger has to spend money of course but my point is that money is not the driving issue but talent is and TALENT DOES NOT  HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE as seen in the players above grin

MOREOVER CHELSEA, MAN U AND LIVERPOOL HAVE FOREIGN OWNERS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL BUT RELY ON ADVISERS AND AS SUCH CAN SPEND OVER THE TOP WITH THEIR PERSONAL MONEY SINCE THEY OWN THE CLUB BUT ARSENAL HAS A bOARD OF DIRECTORS AND ALL THAT RUBBISH SO THE CASH AVAILAIBILITY IS DIFFERENT.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 12:22am On May 17, 2008
MOREOVER CHELSEA, MAN You AND LIVERPOOL HAVE FOREIGN OWNERS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL BUT RELY ON ADVISERS AND AS SUCH CAN SPEND OVER THE TOP WITH THEIR PERSONAL MONEY SINCE THEY OWN THE CLUB BUT ARSENAL HAS A bOARD OF DIRECTORS AND ALL THAT RUBBISH SO THE CASH AVAILAIBILITY IS DIFFERENT.

Usmanov is waiting for you!!! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 12:24am On May 17, 2008
USmanov, i hope he is russian. cos russians bring good luck and good cash, at least for the players wages. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.