Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,665 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517567 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2008
Why should Etoo join us Why not join United

Anyways, your concern has been noted, now kindly take your female companion to your wonderland of a thread tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2008
@ Hucarson,
I have poked fun at Evra trying to be like Mayweather by testing his boxing skills on a Chelsea Steward, but I never said Manure was falling apart or that they won't win a trophy.
Sometimes I wonder why it bothers you lot about what's going on in our camp, the day to day running of the Arsenal etc(or were u once a fan or you are secretly one )
@ Cristalz
Fab has been consistent since Paddy left.This was Flamster's first good season since he left L'OM.
One thing that surprises me about you mancs is that, a player becomes super in your eyes once he has left Arsenal grin grin
I am surprised you haven't talk of AW's stupidity in not offering Mad Jens a three year contract, instead of letting him go for nothing.
Afterall, he's Germany's number 1 goalkeeper.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2008
Cristalz:

Flam and Fab were the best midfielders you guys had last season.Are you disputing that?[/b]I'm not slandering your club,its a good club.It just needs better management grin

@Huc
Thx mate.That's the simple fact i've been trying to point out to these dumb dudes.Arsenal players leave due to lack of trophies,inadequate pay,and [b]general dissatisfaction with the club
.And when they express their desire to leave,AW doesn't do much to hold them back.That's all i've been trying to make these guys understand,but i see its mission impossible.Jeez!

Was Ruud not your best striker when he left? Was Jaap Stam not your best defender when he left? Was Ruud not dissatisfied with the club when he left? Was Keano not sick of Fergie's bullshit when he quit MU? But no - if a player leaves Arsenal, its bad management. Believing every piece of crap you read from journalists without trying to reason through it is not good.

Flamini leaves and its because of 'general dissatisfaction', Ruud leaves, but its not the same reason? Cristalz the queen of bollocks. tongue

By the way, what club would want to keep a player with a plonker name like Quincy anyways Owusu-Abeiye my fanny tongue

This same Cristalz that listed Bergkamp as one of the players that left Arsenal because of dissatisfaction and to win trophies grin grin Why am I even bothering.
When you are done counting your sugar cane in Abuja come and talk footie tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2008
@ HNIC,

It's simple! Arsenal became the laughing stock of the public when they failed to win anything in the last 3 seasons. This is the same club Wenger told the fans will rule England for years to come. What is the point in developing players for years and then allowing em to go? Keane, Stam, Ruud, Beckham all achieved something at Man Utd before leaving. . . .Tell us what Flamini achieved? Emirates cup? grin

@ Loyika,

I am not leaving this thread until u tell us what ur club aims to achieve in 2008/09 season. FA Cup or the Premiership title? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2008
Pompey are playing Cardiff tomorrow for the FA Cup, they have a sprinkling of ex Arsenal players that have played under Arsene.

Before they left hadn't they won it with Arsenal before

Nwankwo Kanu 2001, 2002

Lost his first but won his second Cup final with Arsenal

Lauren 2002, 2003, 2005

The right-back played in all three of Arsenal's final wins in Cardiff

Sol Campbell 2002

So to use your logic, they should be screaming for unprecedented joy, if they won it tomorrow, cause they didn't win something of this nature under Arsene.

WHAT UTTER BOLLOCKS!!

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2008
@ Loyika,

How old were Kanu, Campbell and Lauren when they left Arsenal? How old is Flamini and Hleb and maybe Cesc now? These are your first team members. . . . .It's like Rooney, Evra, Vidic wanting to leave now. . .why would they want to leave? All your players keep complaining about one thing: LACK OF AMBITION.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2008
Is Cesc Leaving Has Hleb left yet

How old is CR7 that he is considering leaving United for Real M is he leaving because of Lack of Ambition

G Pique that you all make noise about, ain't he going back to Barca, is he also leaving because of lack of ambition

The Flamster left for Money, not ambition, unless his ambition is to play in the UEFA Cup (which seems more likely the way Milan are going). Or you think Inter and Juve will let Milan sniff the Sculetto in the next 5 years

UTTER BOLLOCKS!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2008
@ Loyika,

Don't be a dumb gooner. If Ronaldo wins the Champions league, i will sanction his move to Spain. He has acheived everything achievable. Player of the season(twice), Golden boot, 2 EPL medals, FA Cup, Carling Cup so what else? Now, lets compare that to Flamini, Hleb, or Cesc. What have they won since joining Arsenal? Nothing. Gerard Pique is not in the United starting XI. He didn't even get a premiership medal so that should tell u he is just a squad member.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2008
@ huc

What kind of logic are u spewing?
Flamini only broke into arsenal's first 11 this season.
I doubt if u knew who he was prior to last season grin grin grin
and may I remind u for the upteenth time that he is the only one that has LEFT.
Mentioning Cesc and Hleb wanting to leave makes u look ridiculous.
Hleb has only said he's tired of London's chaotic life and Cesc has said he remains a gunner.
Contrast that to Evra sweating over contract talks(the ni#@a works his a** off for manure but still gets peanuts) and to perhaps your best player, Ronnie coming out to say he could be on his way to Madrid .
I wonder what your point is!!!
Flamster didn't win anything with Arsenal,what guarantee is their that he would even play at all at AC Milan?
Then dude,quit talking about Flamster.Is he your football hero? Even arsenal has moved on,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 2:33pm On May 16, 2008
Sometimes i wonder what the obsession with the gunners is after all we didnt win anything this season but still your days are not complete without saying one or two things about Arsenal i can only help but wonder what you guys will say when we start winning.I am not bothered about Flam leaving it is getting adequate replacements that i am bothered about.
On a lighter note i think we could use some funds imagine Chelsea buying Bosingwa for 16mil jeez those guys are wasteful if only we had a Roman lol
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2008
HNIC:

@ huc

What kind of logic are u spewing?
Flamini only broke into arsenal's first 11 this season.
I doubt if u knew who he was prior to last season grin grin grin
and may I remind u for the upteenth time that he is the only one that has LEFT.
Mentioning Cesc and Hleb wanting to leave makes u look ridiculous.
Hleb has only said he's tired of London's chaotic life and Cesc has said he remains a gunner.
Contrast that to Evra sweating over contract talks(the ni#@a works his a** off for manure but still gets peanuts) and to perhaps your best player, Ronnie coming out to say he could be on his way to Madrid .
I wonder what your point is!!!
Flamster didn't win anything with Arsenal,what guarantee is their that he would even play at all at AC Milan?
Then dude,quit talking about Flamster.Is he your football hero? Even arsenal has moved on,

Keep twisting the facts! Does it matter when a player broke into the 1st team? Wes Brown broke into the 1st team this season so does that make him unimportant? The point is: Flamster left for the wrong reasons and Arsenal should be ashamed for letting an anchorman like that leave on a free transfer. Evra's contracts will be extended. He is the only left back we have got. Silvestre is moving to Bordeaux. Ronaldo can go to Madrid or Barcelona as long as he wins the champions league. Fergie will sell him at 80 and get Messi. Flamini left and who has Wenger acquired to replace him? Wilson Oruma. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2008
Huc (Wolf man) tongue

Your are a Deluded Scumtwat.

Haven't Scholesy and Giggys won enough stuff with United, WHY DIDN'T THEY MOVE

Pique that you praised to the high heavens after his performance against Roma You even suggested that he could play at CB against Barca, at OT if Vidic was not going to be available. Now he is a squad member

But your female companion had the nerve to mention Quincy Owusu-Abieye as a player we should not have sold, pray tell, was he also not a squad member at Arsenal

You Scumtwats are suffering from "Ignorance Syndrome".

You would sanction CR7's move Pop Quiz, if he didn't win the UCL in Moscow, and still wants to leave, would you still sanction it

PLONKER CANINE!! embarassed

tongue GOONER 89

Messi to come to United Try Santa Claus settling down at Ota Farms!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2008
@ Loyika,

Scholes is from Manchester and a product of the academy same as Giggsy. Ronaldo/Pique and whoever are bloody foreigners. Do u really see Scholes and Giggs playing else where apart from Man United? It seems you are deluded. Pique is a squad member and even when Vidic was out injured, Ferguson moved Brown to CB and played Hargreaves as a RB. Pique is nowhere near the finished product yet but FLAMINI is. We are talking about the dude that stopped KAKA from playing. Fellas, appreciate!!! If United fail to win the champions league, Ronaldo will stay and try to win it before considering any transfer. For these players, it's the challenge that drives them. Henry had to move when it was obvious he cannot get better than what he has done in the past. Arsenal fans, THINK!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2008
And what has Henry achieved now? Flamini stopped Kaka, but CESC SCORED THE CRUCIAL GOAL!! Who would i prefer to have stayed (answer that one yourself).

Scholesy and Giggs reh!! Reh!! Reh!! But Becks was also a product of that same Academy, AND HE LEFT!? But as you all like to say, He left for a different reason.

No Mr Wolf, why don't you get it, Flamini left for Money, simple and short, cause i doubt his ambition is to play in UEFA

CR7 won't leave if United don't win the CL Your'e having a laugh mate, anyways, why are you bothered I thought you would sell him and get Messi grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2008
@ Loyika,

David Beckham didn't leave. Ferguson hocked him off when he started the prima donna bollocks. In Ferguson's 22 years at Old Trafford, Ferguson has only lost a player he wanted to stay. Stam, Keane, Ince, Ruud, Beckham, Butt, Smith and others were hocked off. Flamini left for money? YES. In these modern times, money is very important. Wenger should go take man-management courses at Old Trafford. How does Fergie keep those prima donnas happy? cheesy CR7 cannot leave Man United now. The only thing that can push Ronaldo to Spain is if CQ and AF leaves Man United. Cristiano is happy shagging his Brazilian sissies in Manchester and the weather is improving in the UK now. Metrologists say UK will be as hot as Lagos in the next few years, happy days!!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tboy1(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2008
I read this and i really hope mr wenger is not thinking of playing eboue as right winger this coming season:

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=491487&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Wenger+-+Eboue%27s+critics+are+wide+of+the+mark
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2008
You are a nitwit Jackal

Vieira was 'hocked off' too tongue - Wenger wanted Cesc to emerge and realised he didn't need Vieira as much anymore, so he let him go. Lehmann is being let go is he not? Lauren was let go by AW too, so was Sol Campbell (even despite his trickery and lies about wanting to go abroad).

Peeps were saying Henry was sold 'cheap' - 16million quid and 11 goals in 29 games, 9million and 12 goals in fewer games for Eduardo, sounds like an excellent bargain to me.

Was Heinze not a 'finished' product? did he not leave? Was Stam not a finished product? Even Fergie said it was a mistake selling him. Fergie did not want Heinze to leave, but the player was determined not to remain in OT, so he had to be sold - stop trying to rehash clear facts in your convoluted dog-speak tongue

While yes, money is important, paying player x 60k and it leading to excessive pay rises for the rest of the squad is unwise - players will be given their due, but not over and above the odds.

We run our system according to OUR club model, let other clubs do as they wish. If a player is so determined to want money above the interests of the club, let him go. We don't need that sort of player making demands like that at a mere 24 with just ONE good season. No one begrudged Ballack when he left Bayern, he had more than paid his dues before leaving, and at his age and level, he can command whatever figure he wants, but NOT Flamini.

That AW's article is slightly worrying, he says he gives us 'balance'? What stupid balance from a MOFO of a player?? angry

Fine he defends quite well, but if his only duty is to be defensive balance, then he is not good enough - I'm sure we can get a player to defend a bit and produce some end product as well.

I think its insulting for AW to compare MOFO with a great Like Parlour - that dude played his heart out and did not dive like he was shot and slap people stupidly like this Ivorian muppet does. angry tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2008
@ Huc
Still think you are Flamster's greatest fan! grin grin grin
Guess u would have wished, he moved to manure so that Carrick,Hargo and co can warm the bench, afterall He stopped the great one, Kaka.
You are asking who Wenger has acquired to replace Matthieu
dude, its just May 16, 2008, The window closes 31st August, 2008
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2008
@tboy
He dare not.Eboue should only be used as backup to Sagna i cant stand that shitty player on the wings no skill he has even lost his crossing ability he delivers poor balls into the area that are usually a conundrum of a shot and a cross the only thing he seems to succeed in now is his theatrics
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2008
@ tboy1,

Arsene lacks tactical acumen. His persistence to play Eboue on the right wing helped the capitulation of Arsenal's season. With an injury to the impressive Sagna coming in the club's most crucial run of games, Wenger's decision to shift Kolo Toure to right-back upset the balance of the side and exposed a startling lack of depth. Diarra could have filled in and would have also taken over the mantle from Flamini in central midfield, but chose to join the Redknapp revolution instead. Wenger will be counting on Alexander Song to fill in the void left by Diarra and Flamster but i believe experience is needed in the spine of the team if Arsenal are to stiffen their defensive resolve. Eboue should have been played in Sagna's position when Sagna got injured. Is Arsene Wenger mentally-ill? grin

@ Debosky,

Are u high on cess? Where is Jackal? Do u still live in your fool's paardise thinking Huca is Jackal? Why ain't i surprised? An average gunner is dumb, deaf and dyslexic. It makes me laugh when u compare legends like Stam, Ballack, Heinze to Flamini. A player that won no medal at Arsenal and was forced to leave because Arsenal won't increase his wages. Whats the basis for comparison? Did Heinze leave because of money? Heinze left because of Evra and Fergie sold him to Madrid. Remember Heinze's preferred choice was Liverpool. cheesy

@ HNIC,

It's left to Arsene to rally his boys back. I am just concerned for ma girlfriend that supports Arsenal. She's heartbroken, cries everynight because the joke of a gaffer that makes decisions at Arsenal is a nutter. August 31st u say, i will be waiting patiently to see who your gaffer buys. Get back to me in August and i will tell u where Arsenal will finish next season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2008
hucarson:

@ Debosky,

Are u high on cess? Where is Jackal? Do u still live in your fool's paardise thinking Huca is Jackal? Why ain't i surprised? An average gunner is dumb, deaf and dyslexic. [b]It makes me laugh when u compare legends like Stam, Ballack, Heinze to Flamini. A player that won no medal at Arsenal and was forced to leave because Arsenal won't increase his wages. [/b]Whats the basis for comparison?

Statements like these show you have fleeting moments of sanity in your otherwise depraved, rotten and decrepit head.

If this player was not a 'legend' why should we bend over backwards to satisfy him? He wants more money? Well let him piss off, he isn't worth that much. :PPeople talk about leveraging some transfer fee for a replacement and pay him the money we would've spent - what about spending for other players? is Flamini the end all be all of AFC?

The decision to play Kolo at RB is very questionable though - but the thing is that AW wanted his BEST defenders on the pitch, and with Eboue's parlous performances so far, he didn't fit into that thinking as one of the best defenders at the moment. Diarra would've taken the mantle eh? I doubt that a lot, people talk as if the guy was a ball of fire in the few games he played. While he'd have been a useful squaddie, I am still in doubt as to how 'effective' he would've been in the long run, especially given his foul attitude.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tboy1(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2008
A-40:

@tboy
He dare not.Eboue should only be used as backup to Sagna i can't stand that shitty player on the wings no skill he has even lost his crossing ability he delivers poor balls into the area that are usually a conundrum of a shot and a cross the only thing he seems to succeed in now is his theatrics

You should have seen how my BP rose up when i read this. I really hope he does not try it but knowing wenger he'll still play eboue in that position. The only time eboue should be playing that position is when we're playing ManU and only if Evra is playing, apart from that its either he sits on the bench watching sagna play or he's dancing makousa in his house grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2008
@ Debosky,

Stop acting stupid. The whole forum is reading this debate. Don't let them conclude early that u are demented. Eboue had a stunning season at right-back before the arrival of Bacary Sagna, yet he is sorely out of his depth on the wing - never once looking like he'd provide a telling cross or even score a goal. Indeed Wenger's blind faith in the Ivorian, coupled with the sale of Lassana Diarra to Portsmouth in January, can be seen as a major contributing factor to Arsenal's capitulation. Granted, the club has dealt well with departures before: when Patrick Vieira left it gave Fabregas a chance to shine, likewise Emmanuel Adebayor has blossomed after coming out of the shadow of Thierry Henry. Yet, having to plug the gaps coming from unexpected departures this summer, Wenger may be blinded by the fact that his squad needs more strength in depth. The cracks are beginning to show at the Emirates even before Flamini's shocker. grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2008
Come to think of it, what's all this noise over Flamster?
As at the begining of last season, did anyone know if he was going to play up to ten matches?

He is just another Emirate Cup Discovery!!! undecided
This player was already thinking about going for a different reason before
He didn't even come in as a replacement, the dude was here on a free transfer
He came as a hot prospect, and left after a good campaign, so what's the noise for?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2008
@ Eldee,

This is not about Flamini. I just don't like the way Arsenal fans feel Flamini's exit is not a shocker and won't be be catastrophic. Debosky and Loyika are pretending as if they all knew Flamini would leave and their non-challance makes me wanna puke. Why can't fans of Arsenal stare reality in the face and scream Bleep WENGER!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2008
@tboy
Yes i totally agree i think Wenger needs to learn to be humble enough to learn from his mistakes.Playing Eboue on the right wing is a very bad move QED.And if Hleb has to leave then automatically we need a right winger and even a left winger because seeing Diaby playing on the left wing this season almost drove me nuts he just has this knack of playing people on the wrong wing i dont see why Rosicky cannot be used in the centre of midfield instead of the left wing.Arsene really has to stop playing people in wrong positions and this is why i agree with Hucarson we could use with some depth in that squad i mean what is wrong with having two quality players fighting for each position.How can such a stiff defender like Toure be used at RB it reminds me of the horrendous move at Ewood Park where Senderos was moved to RB and Benni Mccarthy made us pay
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tboy1(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2008
A-40:

@tboy
How can such a stiff defender like Toure be used at RB it reminds me of the horrendous move at Ewood Park where Senderos was moved to RB and Benni Mccarthy made us pay

I was surprised when i saw this, when eboue could have played that position and walcott could have played in front of him. Anyways i'm waiting to see who wenger will play both wings next season. Heard he's thinking of bringing in Vela which is not a problem but we still need another striker
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2008
@tboy
Relying on a 19 year old brought from a relegation threatened club and expecting him to perform in the mighty premiership is a very risky move one which Wenger would be wise to avoid as far as i am concerned there is no natural leftie on that position and the gaffer needs to do something about it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tboy1(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2008
A-40:

@tboy
Relying on a 19 year old brought from a relegation threatened club and expecting him to perform in the mighty premiership is a very risky move one which Wenger would be wise to avoid as far as i am concerned there is no natural leftie on that position and the gaffer needs to do something about it

Too late bro - Wenger has already applied for his work permit and said he will be involved with his first-team next season
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2008
@ tboy1,

Can u guys see the situation now? It's becoming desperate for Wenger. After William Gallas' petulant display after the Birmingham game, a change is surely due. Gallas won't take it well, but Fabregas or Kolo Toure are far better suited to the role and if Wenger keeps faith with the French defender (as he did with Thierry Henry last season), then he is doing more harm than good. Should Gallas fails to hold on to his captaincy, he might also decide to leave this summer. This is why everyone thinks Arsenal is cracking. Rallying the boys back after starting the season impressively is a big challenge on it's own. Any extra brouhaha will just plunge the club into deep crisis.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tboy1(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2008
hucarson:

@ tboy1,

Can u guys see the situation now? It's becoming desperate for Wenger. After William Gallas' petulant display after the Birmingham game, a change is surely due. Gallas won't take it well, but Fabregas or Kolo Toure are far better suited to the role and if Wenger keeps faith with the French defender (as he did with Thierry Henry last season), then he is doing more harm than good. Should Gallas fails to hold on to his captaincy, he might also decide to leave this summer. This is why everyone thinks Arsenal is cracking. Rallying the boys back after starting the season impressively is a big challenge on it's own. Any extra brouhaha will just plunge the club into deep crisis.

Mr Man United - I see you're enjoying this your arsenal bashing grin grin grin

I think wenger will give Toure the captaincy role not fabregas
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2008
@ tboy1,

I am not bashing Arsenal. Far from it!!!!! Just highlighting where problems might crop up as your fans on this forum have decided to ignore the truth. winkWenger is an experienced manager and fans expect him to sort it out. Lets have a stiff challenge next season not the muppetry i was fed in 2007/08. I knew Arsenal's would fail to win the Prem around october. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.