Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (518510 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2008
i think Hleb's personality afx his game in some ways. I think he is little' to the timid side

But I think he has wt it takes to be a gr8 player!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mystikal(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2008
@ Cristal,

honey, u're bent on convincing everyone that AW is the stingiest man on earth, I wont stop u.

But i just wonder how well Grant, Sir or anyone else would have been splashing d cash on wages n transfer if they were managing arsenal FC with its financial situation.
I would like to think b4 our move to ashburtton grove, we use 2 splash some good cash on transfers and wages, well things have changed, and the manscums and chelskis 've got sugar daddies and everyone thinks AW is so stingy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2008
Leave Cristalz alone with her analogy,

So SAF loaned Rossi out to save his boyhood club WHAT WON'T I HEAR NEXT!! grin So he finally sold him to Villareal to do what grin SAVE THEM AS WELL!! cheesy cheesy

Flamini had 1 bloody good season (which no one expected) and his contract was up, the lad decided he wanted to move, WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL Heinze was still in contract with the Scum, yet he wanted to leave to go to Liverpool GO FIGURE!! Mikel signed a contract with Scum United, YET HE WENT TO THE CHAVS!! GO FIGURE!!

"Rossi was not on the first team.Flam,Vieira,Henry,Reyes,Bergkamp,Pires,Ashley were all on the first team.Rossi never even had plans of leaving United till his profile soared when he went to help his old club.He got used to the limelight and didn't want to come back to being a little in the shadows. [b]How does that compare to your players who were already first team stars? Dissatisfied first team stars.They had it all except the trophies and enough pay. So they left"[/b]

I can't even bother myself to responding to this.

Paddy stayed 9 years inspite of what WOMAN DON'T MAKE US LAUGH!! So Dennis Bergy also decided to end his career at Arsenal inspite of what  Anyways, let me just indulge you, as you feel we should have kept Aliadiere Did he score more goals than Bendthner, is he better than Walcot, Like we keep telling Ruudie (Ali's fantasy Boy Friend), if anyone rated him, WHY IS HE NOT AT A BIGGER CLUB THAN BORO

Arsene is stingy How does that bother you Has Arsenal lost any major key player Or now Flamini is the be all and end all of Arsenal FC

Rossi was loaned out to save his Childhood club, what a funny one cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2008
nightrider:

Sorry I dashed him one. 7 passes from over almost 40 matches. with all that ball control. he scored only 4 goals i think. He is timid . He can hold the ball but apart from that that man dnt know anything else.

He great though, He should be trained.

It would have been best to link the site you got the stats to understand what the stats mean.It still shows that besides Fabregas,Hleb is your most creative player. If he leaves,you are even more dependent on a single person-Cesc
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by doncaster(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2008
LEHMAN CERTAINLY HAS A POINT SAYING THAT IF IN GERMAN ARSENE WUD HAVE BEEN SACK WAY BACK FOR THIS KIND OF ACHIEVEMENT
INFACT CONSIDER THAT ARSENAL STATURE AS A CHALLENGER,HE SHUD BE SACK AT ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD

PLAYERS WHO LEFT ARE THE ONE WHO KNOWS! FROM VIERA TO HLEB ,

THERE ARE ONLY 4 THINGS THAT LOVE THE MANAGER

1) THE BOARD FOR AS LONG AS ARSENE MAKE IT TO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE-PROVES HOW MUCH AMBITION WE HAVE

2) POOR AFRICANS PLAYER,THE KIDS WHO KNOWS THEY ARE NOT THE LEVEL OF THIS CLUB BUT ARE THANKFUL TO ARSENE ENDLESS FAITH WITH THEM DESPITE THIER NONSENSE TO EVEN BE IN THIS TEAM JUZ BECOS THEY ARE CHEAP!

3)USELESS FANS WHO LIVING LIFE IN THIER PAST,WHO STILL THINKS THAT ARSENE CAN BRING BACK THOSE GLORY WHO I SUPPOSE HENRY IS THE REASON.

4) SAF FOR AS LONG AS WENGER IS IN CHARGE HE(SAF) WILL CONTINUE TO WIN THE EPL.

THE PLAYER KNOWS.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2008
the arse's going the yankee way

naaaaaaaaaaa !!!! tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by teemoe(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2008
ARSENAL IS RUNNING DOWN!!
DOWN!!
DOWN!!
DOWN!!
DOWN!!
DOWN!!
DOWN!!
DOWN!!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2008
Doncaster

Like i keep telling folks, NO ONE FORCED ANYONE TO SUPPORT ARSENAL!! So if you want to join a so called "winning train" like Politicians carpet cross to join the winning party, then be our guest. Jon United and be done with it.

Xsay and Fidodido support the Spuds, are they stupid
Toshman and others support Liverpool, are they stupid
Doyin supports Pompey, is he stupid grin
Somze, akola and nateevs have been supporting the Chavs way before Maureen came, ARE THEY STUPID!? wink grin

Before SAF started winning trophies with Scum United, didn't they have loyal supporters

Poor Africans So i guess Kolo and Ade are not good players, or Alex song wasn't considered one of te best players for the Cameroon bteam at the just concluded Nations cup As for Eboue grin

Now Lehman talks, the same Lehman that would give his right leg to still be at Arsenal FC or is there another one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=566464&in_page_id=1779&ct=5

"Ousted from the Arsenal team by Manuel Almunia in August, his appearances have been restricted. But from the bench he has watched his teammates and studied Arsene Wenger, a manager he considers to be among the "greats"

I guess your own Jens Lehman must be a different person

Players who left!? HAS HLEB LEFT? Or you saw him leave in a dream Last time i checked mate, he was still an Arsenal player (and until your dream is confirmed, he is still an Arsenal player.

WHY DO I BOTHER!! tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2008
Sorry I dashed him one. 7 passes from over almost 40 matches. with all that ball control. he scored only 4 goals i think. He is timid . He can hold the ball but apart from that that man dnt know anything else.

He great though, He should be trained.
I don't understand how you call yourself an Arsenal fan and all you do is criticize all our players undecided
My dayz, even Jackal doesn't go that far!!! How would you question Hleb's passing
Are you sure you talking bout the same Hleb, that was involved in every other Arsenal goal?
Or is it not Hleb that made 1550 passes, with 82% of them accurate?
Dude, you really need to pass the spiff to the left tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2008
Wormy tongue

Just concentrate on getting the balance of the money, for that Aladura Priest you have been housing at Bar Beach, so he can perfect his prayers for Chelski to beat Manscum in Moscow.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/may/15/arsenal

Is it not better than going Russian wink Afterall the Scummies (and half of German)[/i]went American, didn't do them any harm grin grin

besides, wetin dey do your coach [i]LEAGUE DON FINISH NOW!?
GET OVER IT!! Afterall, Roman is planning on bribing UEFA to get the UCL grin grin

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/may/15/chelsea.premierleague

And by the way, your players should stop smoking that "OOOOHHH WEEEE!!!" grin grin

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/may/15/chelsea.championsleague

grin GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2008
@ Loyika,

This is unbelievable! Funny how u compare Heinze, Rossi and Mikel Obi to Flamini's case. Firstly, Heinze knew he was no longer the first choice left back and decided to move on. Rossi rarely makes the United bench. How are they similar to Flamini who bar Fabregas was the most improved Arsenal player this season. He wouldn't have left if Wenger had showed some appreciation but trust your gaffer to muddle things up. No matter how u look at it, Wenger will miss the Frenchman and there's no guarantee his replacement will measure up. On that single note, u should admit Arsene is a schmuk!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 9:23pm On May 15, 2008
Loyika,read with unbiased eyes grin
You're following miss Modi's habit of mis-reading most of what i post.

The point here,seeing as you so obviously missed it,is the too frequent way some top Arsenal players flush loyalty down the toilet anytime the club screws up,AW's lack of zeal in convincing them to stay on,and AW's habit of grooming young players to sell off to bigger clubs to the detriment of his own club.Simple. Pray tell,how does this simple point relate to Rossi leaving United? I never said Rossi was loaned out solely because of his childhood club,i said he wasn't loaned out solely for money.Jeez,y'all do need goggles.You're trying to shift the spotlight away from the main point onto something else.Like i said before,the circumstances surrounding Rossi's departure and the rest of them Arsenal guys are way different.If Rossi leaving United was going to affect the squad in any serious way,Fergie woulda fought to keep him.Hez sensible like that,unlike AW.Ask Wes and Rio tongue.Also Heinze's departure had nothing to do with United lacking silverware.Ashley made a deal with Chelsea behind AW's back(he was that desperate to leave.Hmm, i wonder why tongue).Mikel never even got to wear an AIG jersey,so what's your point?

I can't even believe you're bragging about Vieira whoz currently @ Inter and criticizing AW to boot! 9 years? Come on.That pales in comparison to Giggsy and Scholesy's years with United,so zip it.

Henry was a key player,almost the bedrock of Arsenal.He left.Vieira was as solid as true captains get.He left.How many of United's key players left when the going was rough?They stayed because there was incentive,and the manager demonstrated a serious hunger to win.You might want to call Beckham at this point,but we all know hez just an attention-loving,confused,very skilled,rich dude controlled by Posh.Y'all may be dissing Flam now,but he held the midfield good for Arsenal.So what if twaz only this season?Every journey begins with a step.Now hez gone.Why do the key players leave when Arsenal fail to win anything? And why does AW let go of the youngsters so easily when they could mature at Arsenal?Where is Owusu Abieye?(hope i spelt that correctly grin) Are you denying Aliadiere is very talented,big club or no big club? Just watch,clubs will come for Walcott.And most likely AW will ship him off to the highest bidder.They are already coming for Fab.With luck,Ade too grin Little wonder AW is knocking on Obagoal's door tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:26pm On May 15, 2008
she has come again
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2008
These comments are highl foolish - Henry is the 'best' eh? HOW MANY GOALS DID HE SCORE THIS SEASON?

11 goals - one less than he scored with us last season, but in 29 games. Simply put, he is PAST HIS PEAK

Pires - what happened to him when he left Arsenal? Severe injury - out for the season? Same thing for Edu

What happened to Vieira after he left us? He came back to play us and we knocked them out of the CL - next season, they were demoted to the second division grin grin

Ali-are-you-there? How many goals did he score? All he learned from Arsenal is how to slap people like Eboue grin grin

Who are these so called 'crucial' players?? Players who for the most part left when they were on the decline?

Are any of these players more crucial than Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp, Ray Parlour and Gilberto?

Which of these players were so called 'young' players groomed - were Henry, Viera, Pires, Ljunberg (whom his club is begging to retire incidentally grin grin) young when they left Arsenal? Was Kanu grin young?

Was Ashley Cole at 25 years old a small player? When Phil Neville left MU was he not a 'groomed important player'?

Cristalz you are disappointing me - If we held on to Gael Clichy for 5 YEARS for him to become the FA LB of the season, signing a 5 year deal right now, who are we not 'holding on to'?

Which player apart from Bentley has left Arsenal to become a 'great' player?

You want to deny Beckham left? Lets even leave that, what about RUUD VAN NISTELROOY - THE FORMER RECORD HOLDER of goals scored in a debut season?? Did he not leave MU when the 'going was rough'? grin

Oh lets not talk about Jaap Stam, whom your OWN MANAGER ADMITTED he made a BIG MISTAKE in selling him to Lazio? Did he not also 'leave'?

I'm done with this trifling, when you have serious matters to discuss, holla at me.

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2008
@ Debosky,

Have u been smoking a pound of cess? What are you talking about? Comparing Ruud Van Nistelrooy's industrious career to Flamini? Is this a bloody joke?
In failing to persuade Flamini or Hleb(if he leaves) to stay at the club, Arsenal have shown a weakness which their rivals are likely to capitalise on. Without an injection of new blood at the club, another trophyless season seems an inevitability although Wenger's own position is unquestioned. The manager must persuade his current crop of stars to stay and the signs don't look good. If Hleb leaves, Arsene Wenger should just kiss his title hopes goodbye next season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 10:25pm On May 15, 2008
@debo
Now i'm really tempted to say 'dumb Arse'. Have all gaynners suddenly lost the ability to comprehend fully? I'm gettin really tired of repeating myself as y'all seem to have become quite myopic.

When did i say 'Henry is the best?' When did i deny Becks wanted to leave? Jeez! You've succeeded in ignoring the questions i asked,the facts i pointed out,and veered your Arse-loving self into a ditch.Who cares what happened to your runaway players after they left Arsenal?The point is,they left.Also why and when they left.

Henry,Pires,Vieira,and co left because the club was becoming way too sucky,and AW didn't care so much if they stayed or not.In fact,i'm not even going to repeat myself anymore.Reasoning with a gaynner has always been a futile effort.Dude,when you've got more worthwhile contributions to make,buzz moi.Till then,go over to Romance or something tongue grin grin

@hucarson
Don't you know?Obafemi Martins is AW's hope for next season grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2008
Cristalz:

@debo
Now i'm really tempted to say 'dumb Arse'. Have all gaynners suddenly lost the ability to comprehend fully? I'm gettin really tired of repeating myself as y'all have all become quite myopic.

When did i say 'Henry is the best?' When did i deny Becks wanted to leave? Jeez! You've succeeded in ignoring the questions i asked,the facts i pointed out,and veered your Arse-loving self into a ditch.Who cares what happened to your runaway players after they left Arsenal?The point is,they left.Also why and when they left.

Henry,Pires,Vieira,and co left because the club was becoming way too sucky,and AW didn't care so much if they stayed or not.In fact,i'm not even going to repeat myself anymore.Reasoning with a gaynner has always been a futile effort.Dude,when you've got more worthwhile contributions to make,buzz moi.Till then,go over to Romance or something tongue grin grin

Romance? He should go self-service off with a brand new KY Jelly.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2008
@ Cristalz

I didn't say you denied those players left, I was in effect showing that an equal, if not arguably more important number of players have left you in your supposed 'time of need'. That is a simple enough fact for even a dim scumtwat like yourself to grasp. tongue

Cristalz:

Jeez! You've succeeded in ignoring the questions i asked,the facts i pointed out,and veered your Arse-loving self into a ditch.

Who cares what happened to your runaway players after they left Arsenal?The point is,they left.[/b]Also why and when they left.

Henry,Pires,Vieira,and co left because the club was becoming way too sucky,

so we should keep hold of players [b]depreciating and not contributing as much
anymore. . .just for the sake of saying we have old players like MU? grin
We should simply hoard players, no one cares if the players are useless after the leave - I got you loud and clear ma'am.

Really, nuff said. . .your pointless point is well taken

Prove to me [/b]that they left because the club was being 'sucky' - they left because by and large, they were not good enough, or were greedy cunts like cashley, or simply wanted to move elsewhere for weather, city and other reasons. MOST OF THEM - Vieria, Henry, Pires, Lauren, Campbell were well past their peak. Aliadiere, Owusu, and co were not good enough. Simple.

Cristalz:

[b]Henry was a key player
,almost the bedrock of Arsenal.He left.Vieira was[b] as solid as true captains get[/b].He left.How many of United's key players left when the going was rough? Just watch,clubs will come for Walcott.And most likely AW will ship him off to the highest bidder.They are already coming for Fab.With luck,Ade too grin

Was Ruud not a 'key player'? was he not your highest goal scorer for multiple seasons? Did he not leave? Was he not sold off to Real the highest bidder?

Did Roy Keane not leave because he said Ferguson lied to him and he felt SHOCKED that a 'top club' would treat him that way? Was he not your most 'solid as true captains get?

Keep your delusions, I don't expect a scumtwat like yourself to comprehend issues properly, keep on doing your tenuous at best analysis.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 9:10am On May 16, 2008
@ Debosky,
I rarely involve myself in arguements with dem manure guys anymore.
i think it was hucarson that said we had not won anything in 4 seasons, I reminded him that he was wrong.He then changed it to, 'we have not won anything in 4 years.I gave up!!!
The last time we won something was in 2005.(The FA cup).Let's all do some Maths.
Someone mentioned now that we should still have had Owusu-Abieye in our books,
I am having a laugh grin grin grin
It's no point arguing with them.
In their eyes now, Flamster is Arsenal's best player.
Like I have said earlier, the dude has had his best season in 4 years and there is no guarantee he would reproduce that same form next year.He came on a free and has left on a free.As for me, thanks Matthieu, wish u luck at Milan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2008
Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has reassured fans he is not planning to join Real Madrid. (Daily Express)

faithful servant.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is eager to sign experienced French defender Lilian Thuram. (Daily Star)

he better not do that. if he is in search of experience, y cant he just go and sign puyol. with his age, the guy is just solid

Arsenal are set to reward Cesc Fabregas, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gael Clichy and Bacary Sagna with improved contracts. (Daily Telegraph)

thats what am talking abt, a good step in the right direction

all culled from bbc sport.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7404059.stm
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 9:44am On May 16, 2008
Cristalz

Lady, you are as pointless as a Nigerian Chieftancy Title embarassed Owusu Abieye indeed tongue

Enough of this thrash; tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1766_3569255,00.html

"I would love to have a career here like Patrick Vieira or Thierry Henry, to stay many years at Arsenal and leave my mark on the club."

and

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/05/16/sfnars116.xml

I guess this will end this travesty of a discussion tongue tongue

@ Gunners

Leaving these muppets aside, something simmering in the boardroom. We all know that the board has been looking for ways to draw Stan K into their fold, basically as a means to shaft the Uzbek, but i feel they are playing a dangerous game undecided Not that having the American on board is a bad idea, more or less, it looks like it might come to the point, where the club has to be sold to Stan, as Usmanov would not be in a jolly mood if Stan the Man is invited onto the board.

He might be forced to declare his hand, and that will push the board further into Stan's hands. I won't be surprised if Arsenal is sold next year (unless The American comes out to join their "Lock down agreement"wink.

Anyways, was bound to happen sometime soon undecided

Whats ya'll take.

GOONER 89

Owusu Abieyi What won't we hear again from these Female Scumtwats tongue embarassed Owusi Abeyi is as talented as Djemba Djemba, and we all saw how SAF looooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeedddd having him in the squad. tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2008
angry

Inshort this stuff is really pissing me off, HOW THE HELL WILL SOMEONE USE OWUSU-ABIEYE AS AN EXAMPLE!?

OWUSU "FREAKING" ABIEYE!! angry angry

They say, if you have nothing worthwhile to say; SHUT THE Bleep UP!!

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:06am On May 16, 2008
Mr Huc tongue tongue

Ashley left, WE GOT CLICY!!
Paddy left, WE GOT CESC!!
Henry left, ADE STEPPED UP!!
Lauren left, WE GOT SAGNA!!

Flamini has left, HE WILL DEFINATELY BE REPOLACED!! Same goes for Hleb if he decides to go.

The only player we haven't fully replaced is Pires (And that is only because Rozzi has not really been available to carry that Pires role for Arsenal).

Oh look, it seems that some classy players still would love to play for Arsenal shocked shocked

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1766_3564675,00.html

SILLY RABBITS!!

Instead of you silly scumtwats coming here to make senseless points, ya'll should better watch your backs from the bleeping Spanish "£$%;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/may/16/manchesterunited.realmadrid

Now if Divino hops off to Madrid; WILL UNITED DIE!?

cool GOONER 89

shocked Oh look!!;

"United, meanwhile, are negotiating a deal with Barcelona that will see the defender Gerard Piqué return to the club where he began his career."

Wonders shall never cease.

Owusu-Abieye!? Sh@t still makes me wonder why some folks see the need to talk, even when it is obvious, there is nothing to say
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 10:14am On May 16, 2008
As usual,mizunderstood,misinterpreted.I asked a simple question,what happened to Owusu,and everybody's screaming like their pants are on fire. Loyika you're as dumb as goldfish.But then,you're a gaynner so i shouldn't be surprised.Y'all know every single thing i pointed out about your ill club is true so you're trying to shift focus from that by countering with silly,time-wasting issues about United.

Why do you think Arsene's promising to up players' contracts now?Hez beginning to realize he undervalues them which i'v been pointing out to you myopic lot.Also he knows clubs will come for these guys if he doesn't do that,which i also pointed out.But no,y'all aren't reasoning along those lines,if you're even reasoning at all,because i happen to be a United fan.Face your blatantly obvious club issues instead of trying to cover them up by raising un-important United gist.Otondo fans. grin
Oh,and loyika,before you die of a heart attack due to your unnecessary ranting,do you notice the number of times the word 'left' keeps cropping up in your statements about Arsenal players?Why una players jus' dey waka comot like dissatisfied wives?Ever stopped to wonder? tongue

@HNIC
Oga,i know u're myopic too,but i never said Flam was Arsenal's best.

By the way,good morning guys.Have a lovely day @ work. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2008
But Cristalz, the way you guys have all been slandering Arsenal just because Flamster left,by simple deduction, what y'all meant was Arsenal cannot do without him.
And if a club can't do without someone or would find it difficult to replace him, it means he must be the best.
Only Flamster has left and u are all prophersying doom and gloom.
Your mentioning Owusu is still making me laugh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2008
@ HNIC,

Enuff said. I agree with u, there's no crisis at Arsenal. Wenger will win the quadruple next season. Adebayor to bang in 50 goals, Fabregas will score more than 45 goals to break Ronaldo's goal record for a midfielder. Carlos Vela is the new Ronaldinho. Arsenal will go on and win the league by January 2009 with a massive 45 points ahead of others. Expect to see more beautiful and sexy football at the Emirates. The kind of football that will stop global warming with a team that has the average age of 18!!!!! Are u guys happy now? Schmukz!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2008
hucarson:

@ HNIC,

Enuff said. I agree with u, there's no crisis at Arsenal. Wenger will win the quadruple next season. Adebayor to bang in 50 goals, Fabregas will score more than 45 goals to break Ronaldo's goal record for a midfielder. Carlos Vela is the new Ronaldinho. Arsenal will go on and win the league by January 2009 with a massive 45 points ahead of others. Expect to see more beautiful and sexy football at the Emirates. The kind of football that will stop global warming with a team that has the average age of 18!!!!! Are u guys happy now? Schmukz!!!!!
Just do me a favour son, go to your thread to talk about your team,and leave us gooners to worry about [b]'trophyless seasons','Stingy Wenger','Departed Players','Fielding Youngsters','Proposed takeovers' etc[/b]Will be appreciated
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2008
Cristalz

if you say i am as dumb as a Goldfish, well lady, you are as dumb as a mule.

You are still here trying to act as if you have something to say , while everyone knows you are as pointless as ICPC.

Why are you the only Manc here arguing this, do you know why, BECAUSE NO OTHER SENSIBLE MANC WOULD WANT TO INDULGE IN YOUR SILLINESS!! Even Huc is just skimming through, because we all know the Wolf Man always rides "Shotgun" with his female pals grin grin

Now you are saying Arsene did stuff, because of what you having been pointing out What utter stupidity tongue

Players have left Jaap Stam, David Beckham, these are not players that have left United right

You ask why we shift the goal post, its as stupid as America accusing Iran of terrorism activities.

Now Ronaldo not coming out to stamp his loyalty to you Mancs is not important right Then i guess, its the same route as your whole trial of an analysis embarassed

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2008
@ Loyika,

Dont even come to this party with a trick dice. Patients in the psychiatric hospital know danger looms at the Emirates. It's only a matter of time before things blow out like nitro and i will be here to remind u. The sillyness about your comment centres around comparing the circumstances surrounding the exit of Stam, Keane, Beckham, Ruud and Heinze to Flamini. cheesy  The players that left Man Utd did so not because of the money. Virtually everyone that left Arsenal in the last half decade left because the money wasn't good enough/the club have no ambition. Smell the coffee, amigo!!!

@ HNIC,

Double standard? Did i smell one? This was the same u that was analysing Evra's upper-cut aimed at Chelsea's groundsmen some weeks ago. U went on to analyse how United are falling apart under pressure and why u think Fergie will not win any trophy. I get chuffed to bits whenever i read the silly rants coming from the Emirates camp. Arsene Wenger has declared his interests again in ur perennial tournament. Amsterdam cup and the Emirates cup seems to be the only trophy Arsenal can win nowadays. What a shame!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 11:38am On May 16, 2008
Loyiks,you're as stubborn as a goat on heat.Better Ronaldo stays quiet on the issue of loyalty than profess it only to change his mind later like Henry.Its you Arses that took the simple issues i raised in the beginning and turned it into something else,beginning with the gaynner that brought up the issue of Rossi.As for my fellow Mancs not being with me right now on this,how many of them have come online to post on this thread without saying anything about this?Huc can see the point i'm making here.Jackal and co are prob'ly fed up with the lot of you grin So skip that,aiight? tongue

@HNIC
Flam and Fab were the best midfielders you guys had last season.Are you disputing that?I'm not slandering your club,its a good club.It just needs better management grin

@Huc
Thx mate.That's the simple fact i've been trying to point out to these dumb dudes.United players don't leave solely because of money,or lack of trophies.Arsenal players leave due to lack of trophies,inadequate pay,and general dissatisfaction with the club.And when they express their desire to leave,AW doesn't do much to hold them back.That's all i've been trying to make these guys understand,but i see its mission impossible.Jeez!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2008
Huc

A player must leave for a reason, be it money or because their marriage isn't working, so leave all your psycho babble for someone that cares. Afterall Stam left because of a book , Keane left because of a flipping TV Show

Like i have told you time without number, NO ONE CARES HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ARSENAL FC.

You have made your point, could you please let it slide.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2008
@ Loyika,

I cannot let it slide. cheesy Arsenal will continue to fail as a club until some certain issues are reviewed. Motivation is the key. A manager should not expect these bunch of mercenaries to be contented with pea-nuts. Of course, Wenger will replace Flamini or whoever that decides to leave. I saw him on ArsenalTV boasting over 251 players have called his fone since Flamini left. Its one thing for 200 players to call a manager and it's anutha thing for 2 of them to be sterling quality. We shall see what pans out. Samuel Etoo to join Arsenal? 16/1 odds. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.