Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,651 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (49855 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2008
@Nnem Queen

Don't you have more of variety of Nigerian women, instead of one figure type?

StephenP:

Well people would always have their likes and dislikes. I would never go for a White or Asian woman.
You see. . . we all have our likes. Im not saying Naija born and raised men are bad, cause they really aint. But the ones i have met, just turned me off.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2008
idupaul:

it u  that is holding dicussions with a bunch of losers i blame.
a bunch of losers? Dude, you wish!
I'll hold my tongue. I don't wanna laugh too much today.
onyinye2:

Soon and VERY quick.
Oh, I'm working on it wink wink wink wink
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow for a lot of guys here.
@Queenisha, are you minding them?
Hannibal:

Maybe i should hook u girls up to some cool Naija geezers.
What do u say??
Ummmm. . . . No thank you.
I have too many options already
Any man coming from your end will give me headache. I can see it already.  smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by idupaul: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2008
@ queenisha

na christian mothers pic u de carry play online ? dem go sue u oo.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by xpyamax(f): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2008
Queenisha:

why are there akata and white gals at the beginning of this thread?
are there no Nigerian girls the poster could use as examples?
I'm sick of this.

As I said at the start since I've lived in the UK most of my life I don't know many Nigerian celebrities apart from the big names like ginevieve
IMO,  the women in your pictures are overweight, I think that someone can be skinny with curves like christina milian, and her figure suits her height and body perfectly!

And what are akata girls btw  embarassed
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by xpyamax(f): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2008
xpyamax:

And what are akata girls between  embarassed

*sorry i meant what are akata girls by the way but i changed it to between??
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2008
bigboyslim:

Onyinye, i think your tongue really needs a make over. too sharp for the forum
Oh and this is coming from the so called Real Nigerian. . . .

idupaul:

who ever heard of a gentle man being attracted to a fishwife?
in my honest opinion i think she should quit this forum 4 good.
Norbit lookin boy, just hop off my tips already. You so have a grudge over me that you need to lose quick.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh and this is coming from the so called Real Nigerian. . . .

oh, so sharp tongues have now become the yard stick for measuring how nigerian people are.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Uche2nna(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2008
xpyamax:

*sorry i meant what are akata girls by the way but i changed it to between??

Black Americans. If U wanna be politically correct, then African American, savvy

@ Queenisha

Ndi nne mama!!!!!  cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2008
bigboyslim:

oh, so sharp tongues have now become the yard stick for measuring how nigerian people are.
You said it not me.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by xpyamax(f): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2008
Uche2nna:

Black Americans. If You want to be politically correct, then African American, savvy

oh ok, why does queenisha think that using african american ladies is wrong, at least everyone on the forum knows them, and they were once nigerians a long time ago!!  smiley
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by KarmaMod(f): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2008
oyinye, must you fight in every thread? Seriously

We get it you're slender. Fine. Doenst mean you should go around claiming that curvy is fat
. If anything most "hourglasses" are considered "curvy"

Fat is Monique. Quit acting foolish.

Took the fun out of the thread with your usual me against everyone nonsense.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bluespice(f): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2008
err i just woke up
pls wats the argument here?
ok wat body type am i?
curvy as hell! cool
now any mofo that wants to talk jack to me?
i kill for pleasure grin

ok which do nigerian men prefer?
dang! if it walks in skirts, they are after it
sorry make that if it has ever worn skirts *rolls eyes*
doods dont have taste apologies to the 0.0001% that actually do
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2008
Uhmmm TOH sweetheart. . . . . please quote me word for word where i said that curvy meant you were fat? Cuz you can't. And calling me names really doesn't make your point any stronger, so you are excused for that. So sorry if i took your wonderful fun out of the thread, let me sing the song of the poor soul. And please, my name is ONYINYE. Thank you.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Uche2nna(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2008
xpyamax:

oh ok, why does queenisha think that using african american ladies is wrong, at least everyone on the forum knows them, and they were once nigerians a long time ago!!  smiley

When did she say or insinuate that?  undecided  I guess she prefers to use the word Akata because everybody on this forum is familiar with the meaning (oops except You  grin). And now You know the meaning, so quit complaining  undecided
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye2:

You said it not me.

Sometimes, you just make me want to call you names.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 12:18am On Sep 13, 2008
@Quennisha, so I decided to go through the Sun Newspaper online "SunGirl" and I found these girls/women.

<---nice face

<--- needs to trim the eyebrows and we'll be good

<--I don't know about her . . . she look like she got into a fight or something

<--- Just for David lol

<--- Her forehead distracts me but whatever

<--- maybe . . .

<--- again, maybe

<---- not bad after she changes her weave
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by idupaul: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2008
Took the fun out of the thread with your usual me against everyone nonsense.

what do u expect from a low life?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2008
bluespice:

doods don't have taste apologies to the 0.0001% that actuall[b][/b]y do
i'm glad that minorities like my humble self are still accorded due recognition. smiley
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2008

@Quennisha, so I decided to go through the Sun Newspaper online "SunGirl" and I found these girls/women.

StephenP, who are these aprokas??
Cheese n Rice. . . . . .Is this what Nigeria can come up with as page 3 babes??
Lard Of Mercy. cheesy grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2008
Can you imagine?
This is why I said this Stephen is different.
Now pls can anyone tell me if they see any SKINNY fine girls?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by KarmaMod(f): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2008
but i choose health over hips any day.

There I quoted you and don't play clever because any idiot could tell what you were implying with that statement.

Beyonce, Eva Mendes and Alicia Keys are all known for their hips and most likely healthier/more fit than you.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by xpyamax(f): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2008
Uche2nna:

When did she say or insinuate that?  undecided  I guess she prefers to use the word Akata because everybody on this forum is familiar with the meaning (oops except You  grin). And now You know the meaning, so quit complaining  undecided

oops, well must have misunderstood her post, in my defense she did say 'im sick of all these pics of akata girls' (slight paraphrase lol!)
ok i know, my knowledge of nigerian slang/ pidgin english, undecided is really shocking but im learning!

StephenP:

<--- needs to trim the eyebrows and we'll be good

is she hourglass? cant tell, i wouldnt call her curvy though,
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

Can you imagine?
Now please can anyone tell me if they see any SKINNY fine girls?

The girl in green with the Rihanna forhead is a bit skinny.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by KarmaMod(f): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2008
Those Sun girls make me want to change the location on my birth certificate
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

Those Sun girls make me want to change the location on my birth certificate

I hope you are finer than all of them
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 12:27am On Sep 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

There I quoted you and don't play clever because any idiot could tell what you were implying with that statement.

Beyonce, Eva Mendes and Alicia Keys are both known for their hips and most likely healthier/more fit than you.
If you read correctly TOH and used some context clues. . . . you would have known why i said that. David was implying that i should add a few layers on me, and i answered with that posted quote. He also implied that skinny women resembled young boys.Your welcome. If you think im going to play "let's compare Onyinye with famous celebs who spend a fortune on trainers" count me out.

j-girl:

Can you imagine?
Not going to find too many. Most Nigerian men don't like their women on the "skinny" side.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by KarmaMod(f): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2008
No.  cry

seriously seun needs to make a rolling eyes emoticon.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by idupaul: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2008
bigboyslim:

I hope you are finer than all of them

80 % of naija chics look like the girls in the pics.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by KarmaMod(f): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2008
idupaul:

80 % of naija chics look like the girls in the pics.  

maybe the ones from your village.

The Nigeria I KNOW, has pretty girls cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2008
bigboyslim:

The girl in green with the Rihanna forhead is a bit skinny.
Yeah but she's not that outstanding.
onyinye2:

Not going to find too many. Most Nigerian men don't like their women on the "skinny" side.
Oh no! Most Nigerian men want the impossible.
Massive boobs, massive behind and tiny waist.
So they settle for the not-so-skinny ones.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 12:31am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

Can you imagine?

Shush!!!

There are many skinny fine girls!!!
Just because StephenP pulled out runts from a Naija website does not mean zilch.
So PHAT babes are the shiznit, huh??
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Uche2nna(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

maybe the ones from your village.

The Nigeria I KNOW, has pretty girls  cheesy

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27)

Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.