Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,452 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (49854 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

Come off the coffee . . . curvy women are not fat. I've known girls with great hips who are healthier than the skinny women.
Sure they are. Curves, ko. Better off with a woman who you can work out with, without her knocker punching her in the face when she runs.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

tope what say you? wink

u have my blessing grin grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Your decision. . . . but i choose health over hips any day. tongue

You can have hips and still be fit.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

DEAD
ROFLMAO

U are mean!!!

You dey craze
mine boobs are not big they just fill bra properly with cleavage grin grin

Cheese n Rice. . . . . Thatz what i call a perfect pair of CHESTICLES.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, Can we see your picture for 5 mins??
Your fans deserve special treatment. wink
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

u have my blessing grin grin

Uncle Agaba, my email is in my profile  wink Let me gaze into the eyes of an angel tonight.

onyinye2:

Sure they are. Curves, ko. Better off with a woman who you can work out with, without her knocker punching her in the face when she runs.

This girl is funny o, who marries a woman to work out with her?  grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by agaba123(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2008
Tope should I give to him?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

Uncle Agaba, my email is in my profile wink Let me gaze into the eyes of an angel tonight.

This girl is funny o, who marries a woman to work out with her?
grin

you no know say onyinye na semi-akata
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hannibal:

You are mean!!!

Cheese n Rice. . . . . Thatz what i call a perfect pair of CHESTICLES.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, Can we see your picture for 5 mins??
Your fans deserve special treatment. wink

hehehe
grin grin grin grin

thinkin abt it
cheesy

@onyinye
what has hips got do with health??

agaba123:

Tope should I give to him?

go on . . .  cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by agaba123(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
David sign into your YIM I will give you.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

I don forget, thanks for the reminder.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by chamotex(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

This girl is funny o, who marries a woman to work out with her? grin

i tire ooo . . . .na only one place work-out session go dey happen
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2008
agaba123:

David sign into your YIM I will give you.

just send them directly to my email. YIM on this PC is useless. thanks.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

You can have hips and still be fit.
Sure you can. . . . im not saying i don't have hips at all. I just . just don't expect nothing like Queen Latifiah.

davidylan:

This girl is funny o, who marries a woman to work out with her?  grin
That is how married folk lose their figures.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

hehehe
grin grin grin grin

thinkin about it
cheesy

Don't think, London gurl.
Show Hannibal what u got for 5 mins.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't think, London girl.
Show Hannibal what u got for 5 mins.

is that a command?

done
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

plenty of married folk who dont work out and maintain their figures. If she wants to work out at all she can go with her friends.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

is that a command?

Nah. . . . .
It's just an innocent request.
Some of us never got to see the milkshake that brings boys to your yard. tongue

Hahahahahaha. . . . . . . I saw it.
No wonder you are locked on Pataki's radar.
Thanx tho. wink
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

onyinye2:

The only work out she would be doing is on the bed, in the bathroom, in the car, in the kitchen etc
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by agaba123(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2008
Tope come lets go dance salsa
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

Are you serious?  Please verify this.

tope2000:

@onyinye
what has hips got do with health??
I didn't mean it in that way. I meant as in me reducing my work out ethic, into spending that time gaining these so called curves.

davidylan:

plenty of married folk who don't work out and maintain their figures. If she wants to work out at all she can go with her friends.
Wrong Wrong Wrong.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

The only work out she would be doing is on the bed, in the bathroom, in the car, in the kitchen etc

I can see you have a keen interest in locations. Are you a geography major?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

CLOSET FREAK!!!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Are you serious? Please verify this.

I repeat a semi-akata. Half naija Half akata or what I refer to as an afroakatian.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

Onyinye wants sex only once a month and for no more than 2 minutes.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

I can only hope her matrimonial home doesnt turn into a convent after the first 12 months.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

I can only hope her matrimonial home doesnt turn into a convent after the first 12 months.

at least it will have a gym.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

I repeat a semi-akata. Half naija Half akata or what I refer to as an afroakatian.
Just shut the hell up. Cause you sound ignorant as hell.

davidylan:

Stop telling fables.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

CLOSET FREAK!!!

Don't act you don't love it.

bigboyslim:

I can see you have a keen interest in locations. Are you a geography major?

LMAO
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Stop telling fables.

debunk it wink
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Just shut the hell up. Cause you sound ignorant as hell.

Someone is getting a bit edgy. Could this be guilty conscience. Why do you blow your top every time you hear that word? You never cease to amaze me.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by TheSly: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2008
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I will never settle for nothing less. . . . . .Wid women like this. . .
All my problems are automatically solved. . . . . .Yay!!! kiss

. . . . . . . .An epitome of sexiness.
If you're bigger than this. . . . .You are abnormal.
If you are not up to this. . . . . .You are abnormally handicapped. cool
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2008
Those lips, those hips, those honey dips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.