Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,904 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (49850 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Uche2nna(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2008
lol

Crazy Sly, How U doing bro?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

debunk it  wink
What an opportunist.

bigboyslim:

Someone is getting a bit edgy. Could this be guilty conscience. Why do you blow your top every time you hear that word? You never cease to amaze me.
Usted es un tonto. Just hop off my tips

StephenP:

Don't act you don't love it.
Yada, yada, yada
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by TheSly: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
Uche2nna:

lol

Crazy Sly, How You doing bro?
Im fine bro. . . . . Im doing just fine. cool
Whats going on??
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
The Sly:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I will never settle for nothing less. . . . . .Wid women like this. . .
All my problems are automatically solved. . . . . .Yay!!!  kiss

. . . . . . . .An epitome of sexiness.
If you're bigger than this. . . . .You are abnormal.
If you are not up to this. . . . . .You are abnormally handicapped.  cool

Sly will you get lost now?!
Tell NL the truth, you have no type.
As long as it looks good in a skirt and it has boobs, you're fine with it.
How dare you try and lie to us huh? angry angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

Onyinye wants sex only once a month and for no more than 2 minutes.

Really? I guess either I was lucky to have squeezed in an hour with her or she really liked it.

@Sly, not bad . . .
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

What an opportunist.

opportunities are the reason bill gates is the second richest man in the world. wink
Remember that opportunities come but once to them who grab it with both hands.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Usted es un tonto. Just hop off my tips
I aint stupid hun. and I don't mind hopping off your tips as long as I can hop unto your hips.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2008
The Sly:

I will never settle for nothing less. . . . . .Wid women like this. . .
All my problems are automatically solved. . . . . .Yay!!!

. . . . . . . .An epitome of sexiness.
If you're bigger than this. . . . .You are abnormal.
If you are not up to this. . . . . .You are abnormally handicapped

You patch on me wavelength, bro!!!
This is what i call a DIVA.
If a man jams this babe's frequency. . . . . . . .He would feel bonz. . . . . .FOREVER!!! cheesy grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

I aint stupid hun. and I don't mind hopping off your tips as long as I can hop unto your hips.
You is stupid. You is stupid as hell.

davidylan:

opportunities are the reason bill gates is the second richest man in the world.  wink
Remember that opportunities come but once to them who grab it with both hands.
And those hands might get chopped off.

StephenP:

Really? I guess either I was lucky to have squeezed in an hour with her or she really liked it . . .
Conceited much. . . .

j-girl:

Tell Nairaland the truth, you have no type.
Aren't all men like this?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

You is stupid. You is stupid as hell.
Pumbaa, relax now.
There's no point cussing.

Okay. . . .for argument's sake, i like skinny women.
Happy now?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

The truth is that I always have hope that they will all prove me wrong one of these days. Trust Nigerian men to continue to disappoint me.  angry angry angry angry
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
j-girl:

The truth is that I always have hope that they will all prove me wrong one of these days. Trust Nigerian men to continue to disappoint me.  angry angry angry angry
Keep wishing sistah, keep wishing. If it wears skirts, pumps, and a blouse, she gonna get banged.

Hannibal:

Pumbaa, relax now.
There's no point cussing.

Okay. . . .for argument's sake, i like skinny women.
Happy now?? cheesy cheesy
Tell that to un tonto, Mufasa.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by TheSly: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
j-girl:

Tell Nairaland the truth, you have no type.

Wdf?? shocked sad
I got me some class. . . . It takes the likes of beyounce to get me drooling. cool
No more. . . .No less.
You can ask some of my friends how i criticize their bonny tails anytime they try to introduce some nonsensical bonny squirrel looking babes to me. angry
Im conceited!!!!!!! cool
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by TheSly: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hannibal:

You patch on me wavelength, bro!!!
This is what i call a DIVA.
If a man jams this babe's frequency. . . . . . . .He would feel bonz. . . . . .FOREVER!!! cheesy grin
Fantastically and perfectly conveyed!!!!!! cool
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2008
The Sly:

Fantastically and perfectly conveyed!!!!!! cool

The frame of that woman is PEACH.

onyinye2:

Tell that to un tonto, Mufasa.

Un tonto??  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2008
The Sly:

Wdf??  shocked sad
I got me some class. . . . It takes the likes of beyounce to get me drooling.  cool
No more. . . .No less.
You can ask some of my friends how i criticize their bonny tails anytime they try to introduce some nonsensical bonny squirrel looking babes to me. angry
I'm conceited!!!!!!! cool
Remove the log in your eye before you remove the specter in your neighbour's eyes.
With the kind of girls you call cute on Nairaland, your taste is messed up!
You are in a class of your own but i wish i could say that about your beautiful mistresses. I think the only good decision you made so far is Beyonce.
smiley
onyinye2:

Keep wishing sistah, keep wishing. If it wears skirts, pumps, and a blouse, she going to get banged.
It can be possible.
She doesn't even have to wear pumps to be banged these days.
All they see on a woman is her physique.
Once she does not want to just connect with them on a physical level, they start thinking all sorts of things.
Like i told my friend yesterday, most of the guys i know are a bunch of Hot dogs who think relationships are all about the physical.
How won't they prefer Beyonce over Jennifer Hudson?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Have you forgotten what you said on my poem?

j-girl:

Once she does not want to just connect with them on a physical level, they start thinking all sorts of things.
Like i told my friend yesterday, most of the guys i know are a bunch of Hot dogs who think relationships are all about the physical.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-170421.0.html
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2008
j-girl:

More like over sexed hounds. That is just how the game goes. For every 10 men, one of them has all the qualities you want. Smart, considerate, understanding, loving, supportive, etc. And he is most likely on the Down Low.
StephenP:

Have you forgotten what you said on my poem?
If more men were like your poems, i humbly stand corrected.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-170421.0.html
Oh wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked
That's nice. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Well, in case you haven't noticed, you are quite different from the normal Nigerian man.
onyinye2:

More like over sexed hounds. That is just how the game goes. For every 10 men, one of them has all the qualities you want. Smart, considerate, understanding, loving, supportive, etc. And he is most likely on the Down Low.If more men were like your poems, i humbly stand corrected.

As for the reference to the poem. . . . EXACTLY!
Oversexed hounds have hope. At least they are higher in the classification than dogs.
Anytime I meet a cute, considerate Nigerian dude. . . . the first thing i wanna know is where did he grow up and who's his domestic partner?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2008
j-girl:

Oh wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked
That's nice. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Well, in case you haven't noticed, you are quite different from the normal Nigerian man. As for the reference to the poem. . . . EXACTLY!
Oversexed hounds have hope. At least they are higher in the classification than dogs.
Anytime I meet a cute, considerate Nigerian dude. . . . the first thing i want to know is where did he grow up and who's his domestic partner?
Quite different. Anyways. . . . yeah i tend to like Nigerian men raised abroad, then in Nigeria. At least there is hope for em'. LMAO!!! That is exactly what a friend of mine said. She says she must ask who is domestic partner is.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Quite different. Anyways. . . . yeah i tend to like Nigerian men raised abroad, then in Nigeria. At least there is hope for em'. LMAO!!! That is exactly what a friend of mine said. She says she must ask who is domestic partner is.

We all are essentially the same but some people especially think because you as a dude were raised in the US that means you have better manners towards women which really isn't true. Those people just close their minds up and refuse to see the good in Nigerian men raised in Nigeria.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

j-girl:

Well, in case you haven't noticed, you are quite different from the normal Nigerian man. As for the reference to the poem. . . . EXACTLY!
Anytime I meet a cute, considerate Nigerian dude. . . . the first thing i want to know is where did he grow up and who's his domestic partner?

Pumbaa & J-gal. . . . . .

Don't u chics get tired bashing Naija men?
What have we really done??
Is it bad stating what we want on a forum?? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

I tend to like Nigerian men raised in Nigeria which explains why I am single right now smiley grin
I am so switching very soon.
Hannibal:

Pumbaa & J-girl. . . . . .

Ummmmmm. . . . . . . If Nigerian men were half as good as they claim to be on Nairaland. I would not say anything at all
I am not bashing them . . . . .YET
Don't get mad at us for exposing the truth.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by omoovie(f): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
Me phat but currently headed towards curvy where I totally love to be! I watched Toccara's season of Next Top Model like a girl possessed! LOL.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

We all are essentially the same but some people especially think because you as a dude were raised in the US that means you have better manners towards women which really isn't true. Those people just close their minds up and refuse to see the good in Nigerian men raised in Nigeria.
You got me all wrong. I have met some great guys who were raised in Nigeria. In fact one is one of my very best friends. My mind is not necessarily closed but curved when it comes to Nigerian. Because i have met some Nigerian men, born and raised in Nigeria who were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. So yeah i tend to go more towards the ones born aboard.
Hannibal:

Oh whatever Mufasa. Don't act like you don't do the vice versa.

j-girl:

I tend to like Nigerian men raised in Nigeria which explains why I am single right now smiley grin
I am so switching very soon.
Soon and VERY quick.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2008
omoovie:

Me phat but currently headed towards curvy where I totally love to be! I watched Toccara's season of Next Top Model like a girl possessed! LOL.

Where's David? I've got one for you.

onyinye2:

You got me all wrong. I have met some great guys who were raised in Nigeria. In fact one is one of my very best friends. My mind is not necessarily closed but curved when it comes to Nigerian. Because i have met some Nigerian men, born and raised in Nigeria who were lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. So yeah i tend to go more

Well people would always have their likes and dislikes. I would never go for a White or Asian woman.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by idupaul: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hannibal:

it u  that is holding dicussions with a bunch of losers i blame.

Quote from: onyinye2 on Today at 11:41:27 PM
Quite different. Anyways. . . . yeah i tend to like Nigerian men raised abroad, then in Nigeria. At least there is hope for em

u are just an ewu, loser. infact i  hiss on u .
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Queenisha: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
why are there akata and white gals at the beginning of this thread?
are there no Nigerian girls the poster could use as examples?
I'm sick of this.
Oya look at the typical Nigerian women

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

it u  that is holding dicussions with a bunch of losers i blame.

Don't blame me. . . . .
It seems u are attracted to Onyinye. . .
I can give u her number. cheesy

onyinye2:

Oh whatever Mufasa. Don't act like you don't do the vice versa.

j-girl:

I am so switching very soon. Ummmmmm. . . . . . . If Nigerian men were half as good as they claim to be on Nairaland. I would not say anything at all
I am not bashing them . . . . .YET
Don't get mad at us for exposing the truth.

Maybe i should hook u girls up to some cool Naija geezers.
What do u say??

Queenisha:

why are there akata and white gals at the beginning of this thread?
are there no Nigerian girls the poster could use as examples?
I'm sick of this.
Oya look at the typical Nigerian women

Queenisha, COME ON. . . . . .
We said single women not HOUSEWIVES. tongue
Doyin13 might be buzzing ur pager though. . . . . He likes em old and mature.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
idupaul:

Are you asking for a death wish? Mayne just hop off my tips already. Damn, you just a low timer who aint got nothing betta to do then start a fight you know your ass aint gonna finish.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by idupaul: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2008
Don't blame me. . . . .
It seems u are attracted to Onyinye. . .
I can give u her number.

who ever heard of a gentle man being attracted to a fishwife?

in my honest opinion i think she should quit this forum 4 good.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Are you asking for a death wish? Mayne just hop off my tips already. Damn, you just a low timer who aint got nothing betta to do then start a fight you know your ass aint going to finish.

Onyinye, i think your tongue really needs a make over. too sharp for the forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.