Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,053 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (49852 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by idupaul: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2008
KarmaMod:

maybe the ones from your village.

The Nigeria I KNOW, has pretty girls  cheesy

abegi, those pics represent what the average naija girl looks like.pls be realistic karmod.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

Yeah but she's not that outstanding. Oh no! Most Nigerian men want the impossible.
Massive boobs, massive behind and tiny waist.
So they settle for the not-so-skinny ones.

Is that too much to ask for?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

Yeah but she's not that outstanding. Oh no! Most Nigerian men want the impossible.
Massive boobs, massive behind and tiny waist.
So they settle for the not-so-skinny ones.
I don't really know anymore. Im just going to judge by the individual instead of making a perception as a whole. Because it really does come down to the individual and what they like. Because not all Nigerian men like the same thing, same as not all Nigerian women like the same thing. I for one, love athletes, but the next girl might like teddy bear kind of guys.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Queenisha: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2008
thanks stephen for posting the nigerian girls and after a couple of kids,they'll look like the one s I posted grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2008
Hannibal:

Shush!!!

There are many skinny fine girls!!!
Just because StephenP pulled out runts from a Naija website does not mean zilch.
So PHAT babes are the shiznit, huh??
Of course!
The curvy ones are the best.
You want bones or what?
Won't you rather be with someone who is very very fat like Mo'nique than someone fine who looks like she has some sort of terminal disease?
bigboyslim:

Is that too much to ask for?
Yes it is!
Cos it's not healthy!
onyinye2:

I don't really know anymore. I'm just going to judge by the individual instead of making a perception as a whole. Because it really does come down to the individual and what they like. Because not all Nigerian men like the same thing, same as not all Nigerian women like the same thing. I for one, love athletes, but the next girl might like teddy bear kind of guys.
It's true sha.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Queenisha: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2008
hannibal,you too talk.
post a picture sef make we see you.
Every girl is ugly to you.
I dare you to post your own pic

ojuju Calabar grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by opsydudu(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2008
all of the above
i dey rock anything under that skirt.
no shaking.

oyinye
how far? how body?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2008
opsydudu:

all of the above
i dey rock anything under that skirt.
no shaking.

Finally! A truthful Nigerian dude!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

Of course!
The curvy ones are the best.
You want bones or what?
Won't you rather be with someone who is very very fat like Mo'nique than someone fine who looks like she has some sort of terminal disease?
LMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin
As i said before, it is all about the individual and what their preference is. Some Nigerian(for one reason or another) like plus size women. Then the next set, like the ones with the body of Paris Hilton. Who knows these days.

opsydudu:

oyinye
how far? how body?
Let me take a wild guess and say you are probably yoruba by the way you spelled my name.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 13, 2008
j-girl:

Finally! A truthful Nigerian dude!

Lol!!!

Hourglass/curvy is more like it!!! cool
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 12:45am On Sep 13, 2008
Queenisha:

hannibal,you too talk.
post a picture sef make we see you.
Every girl is ugly to you.
I dare you to post your own pic

ojuju Calabar grin

Like this would move me. . . . .

Post ya pics first if u wanna see mine.
Every gurl is ugly to me cos they are UGLY.
I live by rules n standards. . . . . .I am allergic to mingers. grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by opsydudu(m): 12:46am On Sep 13, 2008
thank you my sister

which category you fall into, tell the truth and let the devil be ashame
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2008
opsydudu:

thank you my sister

You really want to know?
You'll have to find out in a harder way. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Queenisha: 12:49am On Sep 13, 2008
Hannibal:

Like this would move me. . . . .

Post ya pics first if u want to see mine.
Every girl is ugly to me because they are UGLY.
I live by rules n standards. . . . . .I am allergic to mingers. grin

I have seen David, I have seen Ozioma, I have seen Uche2nna, I have even seen debosky.
Where is your own picture?
post it,we want to see it.
I'm not the one claiming everyone is ugly.
This is your chance to shut us up with your fine self  grin

all the aforementioned are fine men by the way
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2008
opsydudu:

thank you my sister

Onyinye is slender, not too thin, not too curvy types. She would be my type if that body didn't come with her mouth of terror
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by idupaul: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2008
bigboyslim:

Onyinye is slender, not too thin, not too curvy types. She would be my type if that body didn't come with her mouth of terror

man behave urself abeg, u got more style na.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2008
Queenisha:

I have seen David, I have seen Ozioma, I have seen Uche2nna, I have even seen debosky.
Where is your own picture?
post it,we want to see it.
I'm not the one claiming everyone is ugly.
This is your chance to shut us up with your fine self  grin

Few people(chosen ones) have seen me.
If u are bent on knowing what i look like. . . . . .Try and nudge few of em.
Only empty barrels try hard to impress by pasting pics.
I am not a fan of such. . . . .
Like i keep saying. . . .Ma persona dont attract mingers. grin cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by opsydudu(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2008
i am proudly niger

ok

onyinye
how far?

@j-girl

why do women like giving men so much stress over nothing.
ok i will like to know since i have not met you before,
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Queenisha: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2008
oya where's morenike lipsrsealed
produce the pishure
all the yimmers and yammers make una produce hannibals pishure now now
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 12:53am On Sep 13, 2008
idupaul:

man behave yourself abeg, u got more style na.

True talk my brother.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by jgirl3: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2008
bigboyslim:

Who asked you to tell him?
I wanted him to suffer before finding out Onyinye's stature!
Just to know what he would do to get her attention.
opsydudu:

@j-girl

why do women like giving men so much stress over nothing.
ok i will like to know since i have not met you before,
It's just so much better.
You were talking about Onyinye now!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2008
stephenp, that chic you posted as just for me . . . infact you get my style and size!!!  grin
Except she's too made up.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by opsydudu(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2008
onyinye

where art thou?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Queenisha: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2008
davidylan:

stephenp, that chic you posted as just for me . . . infact you get my style and size!!! grin
Except she's too made up.

so you like girls with a little meat on their bones like morenike and busta
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2008
Queenisha:

oya where's morenike lipsrsealed
produce the pishure
all the yimmers and yammers make una produce hannibals pishure now now
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Queenisha, u might have to part with few coins to see the pics.
Most of em paid through their noses so put your money where your EYES are. tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2008
Queenisha:

so you like girls with a little meat on their bones like morenike and busta

my sister, bone is meant for dogs. A woman is nothing without some meat on her. wink
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2008
opsydudu:

onyinye
where art thou?
I'm around

j-girl:

Who asked you to tell him?
I wanted him to suffer before finding out Onyinye's stature!
Just to know what he would do to get her attention. It's just so much better.
You were talking about Onyinye now!
Don't worry chica, there is no proof that the tonto was right in the first place. wink

bigboyslim:

Yada, yada, yada. Don't hate cuz the words i spit are too quik for your . . .
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2008
Did someone call me?

Look here, I got one uncontrollable hormone tonight, no make me curse all of una o tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Uche2nna(m): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2008
*Morenike:

Did someone call me?

Look here, I got one uncontrollable hormone tonight, no make me curse all of una o tongue

Tell me sth new grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by KarmaMod(f): 1:01am On Sep 13, 2008
what kin body only has one hormone
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 13, 2008
davidylan:

my sister, bone is meant for dogs. A woman is nothing without some meat on her. wink

" angry angry angry angry
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 1:02am On Sep 13, 2008
stillwater:

" angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27)

Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.