Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,936 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (49851 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hannibal:

I don't know what u mean, amigo.
Ya hand hurts on her waist but won't hurt on a hot, pulsating booty?? grin cheesy
I need graphic description to understand you. tongue

I can't help you there  grin

onyinye2:

Guys need to fit that Reggie Bush look, and all will be fine. wink

You need to have some hips before you can date our kind though.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

Imagine hugging a woman and you can't tell if its her or your brother save for the amount of hair on the head? Biko please slender women shld add something o.
Oh so you want woman that when you hug feels like a grizzly bear? grin
StephenP:

Shaarup dia. tongue Who is "our"? Anyways. . . . never said i didn't have hips oka.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Cristalz(f): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

Imagine hugging a woman and you can't tell if its her or your brother save for the amount of hair on the head? Biko please slender women shld add something o.

LMAO grin grin Gosh david. . .funniest thang i've read all day.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

hehehe
dont 4get boobs n onion booty like kim.k grin grin

Hannibal:

I agree. . . . .
However, better things come at a price.
The single most important factor is. . . .You won't be the only one in his life.
Can u handle that shiznit?? wink

i was waiting for you to say that actually
lol, no wonder they voted you NL's most notorious playa grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh so you want woman that when you hug feels like a grizzly bear? ;

she doesnt have to feel so huge you cant get your hands around her. The soft feel of those boobs on your chest, curvy waist, nice round bum and wide hips . . .  grin Now that is a woman. Not those 400m olympians with attachment.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

I don't mind slender as long as you've got the some hips and the sufficient amount of ass and titties on you, I'm good.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

try telling hannibal
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by lepashandi: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2008
@Poster

The shape of a man's dkic determines the type of woman he goes for - what shape is your dikc? phat, slim, short, or which one - lets see - with pictures and we can judge which type of woman you prefer.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2008
lepashandi:

@Poster

The shape of a man's dkic determines the type of woman he goes for - what shape is your dikc? phat, slim, short, or which one - lets see - with pictures and we can judge which type of woman you prefer.

im lost
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

she doesnt have to feel so huge you can't get your hands around her. The soft feel of those boobs on your chest, curvy waist, nice round bum and wide hips . . .  grin Now that is a woman. Not those 400m olympians with attachment.
Well i guess that is a plus for me cause i don't run that race. tongue Slender athlete women rock. I might not look like freakn' Toccarra or something, but don't mean i resemble some anorexic white girl.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Cristalz(f): 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2008
lepashandi:

shocked  lipsrsealed  grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Well i guess that is a plus for me cause i don't run that race. tongue Slender athlete women rock. I might not look like freakn' Toccarra or something, but don't mean i resemble some anorexic white girl.

Onyinye2, we shld go private and discuss how and what you look like. smiley
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

i was waiting for you to say that actually
lol, no wonder they voted you Nairaland's most notorious playa grin

Nairaland's most notorious playa??  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Hell Nah!!!
Pataki, Eldee, SLY and many others are in the Premier league.

StephenP:

I don't mind slender as long as you've got the some hips and the sufficient amount of ass and titties on you, I'm good.

Brilliant post!!!

A woman can be slender and have adequate boobs and ass to match her frame.
That is all i need to see not a mountain ass and DD sized boobs that might suffocate me in bed. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Slender woman till i dizza. . . . . . .
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

Onyinye2, we shld go private and discuss how and what you look like. smiley
What an opportunist. tongue

StephenP:

And what are you bringing to the table homeboy? tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2008
Onyinye dont mind all the haterz. I love you just the way you are. but please you need to add an extra layer of booty.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

What an opportunist. tongue

are you interested or not?  smiley

bigboyslim hands off onyinye2, we igbo men dont give away our women, slender or not.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

And what are you bringing to the table homeboy? tongue

Unzip my pants and check it out
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hannibal:

Nairaland's most notorious playa??  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Hell Nah!!!
Pataki, Eldee, SLY and many others are in the Premier league.

Brilliant post!!!

A woman can be slender and have adequate boobs and ass to match her frame.
That is all i need to see not a mountain ass and DD sized boobs that might suffocate me in bed.
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Slender woman till i dizza. . . . . . .

all the above too are also voted but you came first
followed by SLY, eldee n pataki grin grin grin

i agree with words in bold wink
too much of everything is rubbish
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

Onyinye don't mind all the haterz. I love you just the way you are. but please you need to add an extra layer of booty.
Hiss!!

davidylan:

are you interested or not?  smiley

bigboyslim hands off onyinye2, we igbo men don't give away our women, slender or not.
NOT. what am I, an auction piece. . . .

StephenP:

(coughing relentlessly)
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
is sumthing suppose to jump out tongue grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

NOT. what am I, an auction piece. . . .

Haba calm down now madam . . . its usual to say "not" at the first try. A good guy never backs out.
Onyinye what say you and i become private friends? cool
I like slender women too . . .
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

are you interested or not? smiley

bigboyslim hands off onyinye2, we igbo men don't give away our women, slender or not.

and would you expect this from someone who can't keep his hands off Ruby Pearl.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

is something suppose to jump out tongue grin

Tope cover your eyes. dont let these folks corrupt you.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

and would you expect this from someone who can't keep his hands off Ruby Pearl.

shhhh.  grin

Onyinye2 i'm on one knee o.  kiss
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2008
Leave Ruby Pearl out of this o.
Today na me last PMS day and am not afraid to use my last hormone on y'all
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

is something suppose to jump out tongue grin

Jump out??
A toad? A rat? A louse or the one-eyed snake?? cheesy grin

tope2000:

all the above too are also voted but you came first
followed by SLY, eldee n pataki grin grin grin

It was a fake poll.
I didn't even hear about it so disregard ASAP.
Hannibal is an easy going dude. . . . . . .No strings of women in ma lair. tongue

i agree with words in bold wink
too much of everything is rubbish

U see!!

This is what some women don't wanna understand.
They believe tits and ass must be excessive to make guys go wow!! NOT for me!!!
If i ever become the President of Nig, i would arrest all excessive carriers of FLESH.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

Haba calm down now madam . . . its usual to say "not" at the first try. A good guy never backs out.
Onyinye what say you and i become private friends?  cool
I like slender women too . . .
I say, you are off your marks. tongue

davidylan:

shhhh.  grin

Onyinye2 i'm on one knee o.  kiss
Betta get down on two and bow down.

bigboyslim:

Tope cover your eyes. don't let these folks corrupt you.
You obviously haven't read one of his poems.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2008
*Morenike:

Please spare us the details
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2008
*Morenike:

Explains so much.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

You obviously haven't read one of his poems.

Whose poems? Tope's? I thought she was a she
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

I say, you are off your marks. tongue
Betta get down on two and bow down.

na wa o . . . onyinye2 you are making things so hard for a gentle man.  grin
Anyway i know the way to Texas and i'll be bringing my pot of palmwine to greet my in-laws pretty soon.

i'm on two knees fully bowed down for the hand of the queen . . .  kiss [size=3pt]say yes[/size]
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

Please spare us the details
Oops too bad too late

onyinye2:

Explains so much.
No shit! You're just too annoying, sorry I went off you jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.