Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Do Ladies Hate in Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Hate in Men? (15153 Views)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by solo2(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2005
I have been wondering and thinking about this for a long time, so I decided to send this topic so that the ladies can tell more what they do not like in men.

<snip: please stay on topic!>
Related: What Guys Hate Most In Ladies?
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by hotangel2(f): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2005
A man that lacks fashion sense. A total insult to fashion!
A man that is Poor and not romantic (at least have one of them.. or better yet both wink)
A man that go about with chapped lips.
A guy that thinks everything is "gay".
A guy that is totally arghhhhhh

You know what, Every girl you date should like you for you. But it's left to you to make yourself the "YOU" that you want to be. Be an irresistable YOU. You don't have to be rich to make a girl want you. Just be yourself and make sure you look good for the ladies. Dont u watch movies? Read stuffs and whatnot.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by fabian(f): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2005
Different Strokes for different folks...........................................
Ladies with a wack fashion sense will not see a man with a wack fashion sense as wack!
Generally though, I detest guys who are dishonest, guys who show disrespect for people, who disrespect rules, and live to break them, who are too arrogant, Guys who do not have the fear of God in them (otherwise known as Churchmind!)
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Greatpeter(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2005
Body and mouth odour grin

No talks about.

Ladies do you like that?

A man that brags, will say what he can't do, paint himself with bright colour and when called upon to do a pinch of what he promised he will dodge, giving one excuse or the other.

Ha! it takes a thousand lies to bury a lie.

A guy that flirts.
A guy that is not caring, romantic and liberal.
ladies, is it well said?
i know what you like and hate grin
Advanced love learner dictionary dey here oo for my brain grin
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by DEKING3(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2005
Let me ask this? Is this thread meant for guys to just read what the babes post coz it's just female sidelined. rolleyes
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Princess(f): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2005
Ladies hates in men selfishness and over protective, ladies hates broke brothers, ladies hates fake wannabees brother.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by nddy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2005
a broke guy ,

Ladies would date a smelling monkey as long as he gat the dough. if you aint gat some you gat none
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Seun(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2005
Please let the ladies talk.

Posts made by males will be disallowed until the ladies have had their say.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by angelak(f): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2005
I don't like guys that are too smooth. When i mean too smooth, i mean
- too neat
-too handsome
-too clever
-too worldlywise
-too rich
-too sexy
-dresses too well
-too romantic
-too understanding

I knew this guy that was too handsome, too neat, he dressed too well, and his lips were too pink, he drove a very hot car , he was too sexy, too exposed, and i was like you remind me of Lucifer! get behind me i need something real !
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by hotangel2(f): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2005
shocked shocked shocked Angela!!
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by hopy2005(f): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2005
personally, I hate guys that talks too much (remote with out control) I have arriaved over sabi, I don't like guys that smoke or drink to the extend mumushing themself. I hate guys that puffed so much just be your self, off co's for you to know a mature man or a man of intergrity it is the way one comports himself both in private and in public, the Bible said we shall no them by their fruit.
ladies Be wiseooooo before you make your chioce.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by vexxy(f): 3:33am On Sep 14, 2005
When a man is not honest it's detestable.  I do not like a man that cannot take care of himself (personal hygiene.  I dislike when a man gloats about how he can do this and that but when push comes to shove he can do nothing.

I am also none to pleased by a man who brags on all of the materialistic things he has.  I could honestly care less about your rims, flashy cars, $900 shoes, and all of the women who want you.

I dislike a disrespectful man.  I also dislike one who has no goals.  No outlook on life.  One who is lazy and not looking to better himself.

I dislike a lawless man.

I dislike it when a man will call after me after I've walked past him and expect me to turn around and walk all the way back just for him to say something tacky and tasteless.

I do not like sexually lewd comments, especially if you do not know me. 

I do not like promises made that cannot be kept.  I'd rather you not make the promise.

I dislike one who thinks he's "God's gift to women" so he'll treat anyone any how.  I dislike the "know it all." I dislike. . . well, I think that's enough.

V
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by hotangel2(f): 4:49am On Sep 14, 2005
A guy that is Sooo [b]not [/b]funny!
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by gina34(f): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2005
Well i don't like a guy that is full of[b] pride[/b]
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by johnbosco(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2005
hottie !so if a guy is dry in jokes but loves u both in action and words u will still not go for him?
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by twinkledew(f): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2005
guys with two heads.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by twinkledew(f): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2005
we all do not have everything it takes becos we are not perfect so if he is not funny fine, as long as there are other things u like in a man is in him.
i am a picky person. there are loads of things that i do not like but i try to blend things so for now i can not think of any.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by c0dec(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2005
generally, girls don't like submissive and obviously stupid guys.

ps: girls are not attracted to geeks unless she's a geek herself.
so all you geeks, change your ways.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by hotangel2(f): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2005
I personally have a soft spot for guys that use glasses. It just makes me giggle. I love it. i have tried all i could to make me wear glasses but the doctor said my eyes are correct and i don't need one. I want it!

So guys, if you wear glasses, have it at the back of your mind that some girls love it. (i also like glasses on some girls).
johnbosco:

hottie !so if a guy is dry in jokes but loves u both in action and words u will still not go for him?

I won't go out with a guy that's dry in jokes. I once did and it sucked. It lasted 6 days after officially declaring we were boyfriend/girlfriend. I just couldnt stand his sucki-ness with jokes. I liked him... but nuh uh! The things I laugh at are the things he tries to analyze and find solutions to. he technically doesnt laugh. He only laughs when he does something right: something like finishing his homework, or being able to fix my lock. Guys that aren't funny [are not my type].
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Princess(f): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2005
I love what angela said girl u r so damn right. Men that think they r too sexy to me are gay, i hate men that blush about himself, i hate men that don't be honest with themselves and women. I hates fake men, just be u how hard is that huh?
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by WesleyanA(f): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2005
i hate it when guys are boring, corny, selfish, arrogant, lazy.... and the list goes on (don't get scared. the list's not that long)
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by angelak(f): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2005
Yeap Princess i feel you!
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Latoya(f): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2005
Guys that are too up themselves
Guys that disrespect ladies
Guys that dont have manners
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Princess(f): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2005
I hate heartless guys
arrogant wannabees
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by tasteguy(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2005
Hope all these things will have an adverse effect on guysohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by uchetobi(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2005
A guy dats too arrogant
A guy dats have no respect for ladies
A guy dats too stingy
A guy dat doesnt pay attention
A guy dats not caring
A guy dat is not patient
A guy dat raises his hand to beat a woman
A guy dat lacks self confidence
A guy dat doesn't know when to back off
A guy dat doesn't understand no
A leech
A pest
An irritant
A Bingo LOL
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by layi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2005
uchetobi:

A guy dats too arrogant
A guy dats have no respect for ladies
A guy dats too stingy
A guy that doesnt pay attention
A guy dats not caring
A guy that is not patient
A guy that raises his hand to beat a woman
A guy that lacks self confidence
A guy that doesn't know when to back off
A guy that doesn't understand no
A leech
A pest
An irritant
A Bingo cheesy

U seem to hate guyz wit a passion. I doubt if u'll ever like one..Ur list is ........angry
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by uchetobi(f): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2005
layi:

U seem to hate guyz wit a passion. I doubt if u'll ever like one..Ur list is ........angry
I dont hate guys im not angry.ive never been hurt before. i like one. infact i luv one. im in love with my boyfriend.He is the first and only person ive ever dated. he treats me well. he is everything i have ever dreamed off in a guy. If i was passionate its because i was imagining a guy i'd really hate. Afterall thats the only way i could describe one. Feel me? LOL
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by layi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2005
Ok girl.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by solo2(m): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2005
This trend is for ladies only, pls. ladies say your mind and we men wants to hear you.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Motee(f): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2005
I hate guys who pretend to love.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by gina34(f): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2005
oh yeah. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.