Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Do Ladies Hate in Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Hate in Men? (15168 Views)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / What Do Girls Hate In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by hotangel2(f): 2:54am On Oct 12, 2005
good.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Greatpeter(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2005
angela k (f)

Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men?
« #8 on: September 13, 2005, 04:44 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like guys that are too smooth. When i mean too smooth, i mean
- too neat
-too handsome
-too clever
-too worldlywise
-too rich
-too sexy
-dresses too well
-too romantic
-too understanding

I knew this guy that was too handsome,  too neat, he dressed too well, and his lips were too pink, he drove a very hot car , he was too sexy, too exposed, and i was like you remind me of Lucifer! get behind me i need something real !

That means AngelK won't like me because i have some but not all what you listed here. rolleyes
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by jenny247(f): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2005
Greatpeter:

angela k (f)

Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men?
« #8 on: September 13, 2005, 04:44 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like guys that are too smooth. When i mean too smooth, i mean
- too neat
-too handsome
-too clever
-too worldlywise
-too rich
-too sexy
-dresses too well
-too romantic
-too understanding

I knew this guy that was too handsome, too neat, he dressed too well, and his lips were too pink, he drove a very hot car , he was too sexy, too exposed, and i was like you remind me of Lucifer! get behind me i need something real !

That means AngelK won't like me because i have some but not all what you listed here. rolleyes

i think what angel k mean is that guys should be real and natural.
too much of everything could drive anyone crazy.
i personally can't stand a guy who pretends and is so concious about himself.
i can't stand a guy who lies and feels he's always right.
i'm totally turned off by a guys who is insensitive to my feelings and needs.
i must not see dollar signs when i look at him but he has to willing to spend( he must not be stingy)
above all, i can't stand a guy who has no respect for women.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by solo2(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2005
I think she is correct.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by IAH(f): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2005
ALL of the above (excluding AngelaK's own) and most especially...
I hate DUMB guys.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by icingbaby(f): 1:55am On Oct 28, 2005
hairy mother f**Ker
talk too much, don't know when to shut up
guys that thank they all that
bad breath
no style
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Princess(f): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2005
Good one. kiss
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by mckaycee(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2005
Sorry to say this, I think this topic should have been " WHAT LADIES AND MEN HATE OR DISLIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX". Right now I can't tell what girls dislike about me, but I know somethings I don't like in ladies. Things very irritating. This would have helped to make we guys and ladies really know somethings we know not about ourselves and try to shape up.
OR GUYZ DO WE CREATE OUR OWN TOPIC AND GIVE IT

"What do guys hate in most ladies?"
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Chigszy(f): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2005
Men who do not tkae care of themselves (some guys actually go for weeks withoug showering....) i know i stayed in the dorms....

playing up/ acting up just to be the "Big Daddy" with friends....

boasting " all talk but no action....

oogles over boobs and booty

do not have their priorities straight

players

make promises and never live up to them (which a lot of men are good at)

men who dont dress good and men who over dress (self obsessed)

cant be satisfied with one woman.

sad though but we still love them cry grin
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Kenya(f): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2005
These posts made me laugh so hard because they are so funny and most of all I fell you sistah's.
Hate is a very strong word for me so I'm going to use other words.

I can't stand a man who-

1) Has no sense of responsibility. (Get your own place, car and money) Build a life for yourself, something you could bring a 
    woman into instead of you living off of her, then complaining about she doesn't respect you. How could she? Be a man and be responsible for 
    yourself and your life!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Has little to no sense of respect. (The world does not revolve around you or your functions) You can not walk this earth making your own rules
    to life and everything in it, not believing in guidance because you think you give it. This life came with rules (learn ,respect and manifest them).

3) Has no sense of accountability. ( there is consequences for all that we do) Take care of your children (all of them equally) be accountable for
    them, they did not ask to be here despite the mother. Don't blame the white man or anyone else for your era's or short comings, Be
   accountable for your self. Get up and try again, keep it moving.

4) Has deceptive intentions. (Everything you do comes back. remember someone may treat your sister, daughter, mother or niece that way) Stop
    with the drama because you don't know the damage you cause to the emotions just to get your thrill of spinning a womans head,
    sometimes it's hard for women to recover. If you just want sex then just say that, you might be surprised that she only wants the same thing. Be
    real clear and upfront, she will surprisingly respect you more and may go along with the no-strings attached. If you're not sure what you want, 
    then say that. Don't say you want a woman then runs when she appears or it's more than you imagined.

5)   That lacks balance. It's alright to be intouch with your feminine side and show a little sensitivity, but brothers please stop allowing these
       women to run all over you making a fool out of you, disrespecting your manhood. It's embarrassing and shameful. The other side is brother need
       to not be so bossy, controlling and obsessive. Give her space to grow into the woman she's going to be. If making a woman was easy
       then none of us would have problems with our mates. It's not manly to be controlling, it's arrogant and abusive. There is a balance to this that
       must be found and manifested.   

6)  Does not have a sense of direction. How do you honestly expect to guide, maintain and protect your family if you have no vision, limited vision, 
      UN-realistic vision or a vision that lacks substance? You must qualify yourself to lead by your functions of productivity, not your mouth. You must
      have active aspirations that are motivated by right intentions. You must review your plans and be open to change of plans.

7)  Does not have consistency. You must be consistant in what you do. You must have follow up. Yes things happen and things change but you
      have to be consistatant enough to follow through with at least a phone call to make others aware of the change. Stay within your means so
      that you can maintain consistency. If you are not consistant then how am I to establish reliability in you? I can't, because you are spearding
      your self too thin. Don't say what you desire, say what you can do with the hope of fulfilling your desires. This will be best. 

cool   Communication. Listen I know that most women love to talk and we may even think too much for most men. We honestly can not help it. In my 
       oppinion, women need security on a high level, she needs to know what to expect so that she can prepare. She needs to know that you
       respect her mind firstly. She needs to know that you are her friend and that she can talk with you about things openly. She has to have this 
       communication with you in-order to secure her nature in many years.

Okay I'll give it a break.  wink wink
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by kikelomo(f): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2005
@ Kenya.....A break...girl i think you have said it all. cheesy But the painful truth is that i'm afraid there isn't a man without at least 3 of these qualities. So tell me where u get your ready made men from o! i might just have to go shopping with you.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by AngelaZ(f): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2005
Everyones idea is important, but, when you look deep, they are things you can Change eg a man dat has a bad dressense can be corrected, a man with body or mouth odour can be thought how to be clean and use. Listen to this, One day, after church service, I saw this guy with the same clothes he wears to church every service and complained, my aunt said, ... that is a need in his life and God has made you see it, so meet it!

That changed my mindset people. Try it
All you need do is look for the one you are comfortable with and act directly or indirectly, least we hate ALL MEN.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by WesleyanA(f): 2:29am On Nov 02, 2005
kenya, i had to take my time to read your POST
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by ologbodudu(m): 2:39am On Nov 02, 2005
u girls suck. all you really need in a relationship is a guy with a fancy and a nice crib.
all this gibbering about this and that is a load of crap.
y'all just want money, personal qualities come later
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by ologbodudu(m): 2:41am On Nov 02, 2005
u girls suck. all you really need in a relationship is a guy with a fancy and a nice crib.
all this gibbering about this and that is a load of crap.
y'all just want money, personal qualities come later
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by WesleyanA(f): 2:42am On Nov 02, 2005
why'd you have to post your thing twice?
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by ologbodudu(m): 2:49am On Nov 02, 2005
that's just typical of a girl to run her mouth. i'm sure u're just another skank after money and no brains
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by WesleyanA(f): 2:51am On Nov 02, 2005
i see you're terribly depressed.  smiley and I empathize with you.

i don't think girls with like guys with attitude like you
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by ologbodudu(m): 2:58am On Nov 02, 2005
and guys hate girls like u too
i bet u couldn't get a man to save ur life
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by WesleyanA(f): 3:03am On Nov 02, 2005
i'll say slow guys like you aren't my type so they better hate me because they've got no choice.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by nddy(m): 5:53am On Nov 02, 2005
@ologbudu some people are miserable in life, my advice is for you not to exchange words with ugly beings. Let them be , they are meant to be fools.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Kenya(f): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2005
kikelomo:

@ Kenya.A break...girl i think you have said it all. cheesy But the painful truth is that i'm afraid there isn't a man without at least 3 of these qualities. So tell me where u get your ready made men from o! i might just have to go shopping with you.

I don't shop I just look wink. Yeah I know that alot of our men are damaged and there aren't any ready made men. We just have to choose the most important qualities that we truly want and need in our lives. We have got to start looking at these men for the long term, will he be a good father, a good provider, understanding and so on. For me I'm looking at all of these things and more. I believe that it's out here somewhere. I'll be flexible on some of them but not too many.

WesleyanA:

kenya, i had to take my time to read your POST

Is that a  bad thing sis?
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by madeira(f): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2005
Am not happy to get this message late, but I know it is not all over I most say what I detest in a guy.

I dislike:
- Guys that are not caring.
- Heartless Guys.
- Guys that don't have respect for ladies, including their mum.
- Guys that are not trustworthy
- Guys that are only interested in sex

Not forgetting my guy Layi, who said something that swetened my soul. I thank you for knowing that.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by WesleyanA(f): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2005
Kenya:

Is that a bad thing sis?

Oh no. it's a really good thing. seriously.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Odeku(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2005
This is too funny, regardless of what ladies hate in a man, if the man is sticking rich they will love him. please lets keep it real. Some say money can't buy you love, but dang it can buy you lots of friends and women. Cris rock was ugly as hec in CB4, but look now that boy is paid and has a supermodel for a wife. sign.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Ib(f): 4:16am On Nov 05, 2005
i'm new in the house but i've got loads 2 say.

1. Guys with mouth odour, body odour
2. guys who are chauvinists i.e thinks the kitchen is for women only
3. Guys who won't let me be myself 24 i.e likes u to pose when u guys are in public, feels silly when u speak pidgin in front of his friends.
4. Aproko ie over sabi
5. doesn't like my friends
6. Talks too much when he's around women
7. Doesn't watch the news and is clueless about current affairs
8. can't read a novel
8. Likes to groove with his friends every weekend and can dance better than me
9. a ten minute man................ know what i mean!!!! sisters
10. Stingy......... Ladies one secret.......... a man who's stingy with money is stingy with everything else, trust me. if he aint giving now, he aint giving later.
11. guys who wont let me tie my wrapper around my CHEST when i'm in the kitchen. cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by c0dec(m): 5:20am On Nov 05, 2005
*delete this post*
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by layi(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2005
@c0dec
U mean urs?

Ib:

8. can't read a novel

Men must read novels? For what? U go wait tire o!
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by decency(f): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2005
men who think the best way to express love is having sex only
men who has no manners and does nothing to better themselves
men who are selfish ,men who dont know that little things like caring when one is sick.gentleness in holding hands ,bearhugs ,asking how is it going.who consider only them selves when the going is good but when it gets bad they want you to haer the whole story,who dont know how to kiss, dont appreciate good things,who has no focus in life but is banking on his fathers wealth .men who slander ladies just because she turned down your offer,now you want to paint her black every where.well let me stop for now.
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by oyinda(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2005
i hate when a guy is self centered.
-boring and trying to make silly jokes
-thinks his money will make everything right
-lies
-unfaithful
-if he is not mr right it is ok for him to have other girls but not to my own knowledge because i'll have other guys not to his own knowledge
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2005
I h8 Playas!!!

Hey, don't h8 da playa, h8a da game!!!(MY FAVE QUOTE)WOOHOO!lol! grin
Re: What Do Ladies Hate in Men? by fabian(f): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2005
Z4M, give us yr list k?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Who else knows about this??? / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.