Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,618 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? (10392 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by Nimshi: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2008
jennykadri:

idupaul do me a favour

REJECT THAT DREAM

C'mon Jenny; why should he reject it? Aren't you already limiting the signifcance of the dream if it happens to be a significant one? Perhaps there's some good work for him to do at the Mosque? Couldn't you think of one good work? Not wise to limit the dream (if it's from up above), better to pray that God lets the dream emerge in full form - if the dream is from God. Afterall, who knows His ways?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2008
@Nimshi,

Nimshi:

better to pray that God lets the dream emerge in full form - if the dream is from God.

Lol, it's nice to kid around sometimes; but he hasn't hinted that the dream was from God.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2008
Nimshi:

C'mon Jenny; why should he reject it? Aren't you already limiting the signifcance of the dream if it happens to be a significant one? Perhaps there's some good work for him to do at the Mosque? Couldn't you think of one good work? Not wise to limit the dream (if it's from up above), better to pray that God lets the dream emerge in full form - if the dream is from God. Afterall, who knows His ways?

sm dreams r not from God

rather a manipulation from d devil himself

let him rebuke it
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by affee(f): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2008
Idupaul,
I am praying for you
bury your self in the scriptures and
sing songs of PRAISE

Let the righteous say it is well
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2008
It is well O! cheesy
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by Nimshi: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2008
Accepted, he didn't.

That's the reason for asking for his thoughts.

That's not difficult to understand, or, is it?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2008
Nope, not difficult to see. wink
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by Nimshi: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2008
jennykadri:

sm dreams r not from God

rather a manipulation from d devil himself

let him rebuke it

You're correct that some dreams aren't from God. But, how do you know this one isn't?

Afterall, one of Joseph's dreams featured sth like idolatry; should he have rebuked the dream?

Since you don't know, better ask God for directions rather than sprinting to rebuke.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2008
Nimshi:

Since you don't know, better ask God for directions rather than sprinting to rebuke.

But that's simply the point we've been trying to make, No? cheesy
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2008
Nimshi:

You're correct that some dreams aren't from God. But, how do you know this one isn't?

Afterall, one of Joseph's dreams featured sth like idolatry; should he have rebuked the dream?

wen one is spiritually filled,u will know wen a dream is from God and wen its not from God

if i happen to have such a dream,im going to conduct a personal deliverance on myself,after rebuking it
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by affee(f): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2008
pilgrim.1:

It is well O! cheesy

Sister, how are you doing?
I showed your testimony to one of the chapter presidents of The Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship in Uyo
and he could not stop praising God for your life. He was almost moved to tears.

your testimony will reach the far end of the earth and Lives will be changed
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by Frizy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2008
@poster
I will tell you your dream interpretations tomorrow. Am not a dreamer interpreter but I got a book somewhere written by a third generation campanion of the prophet- Muhammed, and guess what? his interpretations are very true, but you must believe. Like I said am not a dream interpreter but from your explanation it seems to me that Allah wants you to accept faith and believe in Him. Fear not but hacken to His Call, He is ever ready to show mercy.
Till tomorrow then Insha Allahu. I want to have a chat with you, I love people who Allah calls and then accept His call. They are those we remain true friends but desist from stubborness. [email]femisalawudeen@yahoo.co.uk[/email]
Peace.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by bawomolo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2008
omo na alfa rasheedi dey call u be that.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by Nimshi: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2008
Frizy:

@poster
I will tell you your dream interpretations tomorrow. Am not a dreamer interpreter but I got a book somewhere written by a third generation campanion of the prophet- Muhammed, and guess what? his interpretations are very true, but you must believe.

Dangerous thing!

Like I said am not a dream interpreter but from your explanation it seems to me that Allah wants you to accept faith and believe in Him. Fear not but hacken to His Call, He is ever ready to show mercy.
You're not a dream interpreter, yet, you're already interpreting, Frizy.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2008
@Nimshi,

You have acute sense of discernment! I thought I was the only one seeing what you saw! grin
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2008
affee:

Sister, how are you doing?
I showed your testimony to one of the chapter presidents of The Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship in Uyo
and he could not stop praising God for your life. He was almost moved to tears.

your testimony will reach the far end of the earth and Lives will be changed

@affee, na wah O! God be praised! The glory is not mine - all belong to Jesus Christ who saved and delivered me. God bless you again. kiss
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by tpia: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2008
idupaul:

I love being a Christian, but i started to freak out as the dream re ocurred over and over again, i just woke up from an afternoon nap minutes ago and the same dream happened again but this time i wasn't sitting and listening to a sermon, i was on a horse protecting the man that usually preached the sermon in that giant mosque. Sha i think my mind is playing tricks on me.My only fear is that i know of a family years ago whose first son had such dreams and today they are all muslims. I need ur prayers ooo

I would like to have this kind of dream, just to see if I'll turn muslim.

Unfortunately, the muslims themselves will tell me to go back to Christianity if I ever do such a thing.

They so dont need my type analysing their imams and their religion. undecided And them no go fit put fatwa on me because na them head them go take carry the fatwa.

yeah right. Dream ko nightmare ni. cheesy
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2008
tpia:

Unfortunately, the muslims themselves will tell me to go back to Christianity if I ever do such a thing.

They so don't need my type analysing their imams and their religion. undecided And them no go fit put fatwa on me because na them head them go take carry the fatwa.

yeah right. Dream ko nightmare ni. cheesy

With all ya gra gra,you go scatter the Mosque kia kia with all ya questions.
Infact the Imam go chase you commot sef.
before you form your own sect of Islamobaptists grin
I hear Naija already has a group of breakway Muslims that are in between Muslim and Christianity.
They even preach in buses I heard on this nairaland.Let me find the thread
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2008
Quote from: viceb on January 28, 2008, 02:51 PM
I ve met of couple of Iman preaching in the buses. In fact one impressed me so much with his preaching that I had to go and make him my friend. He was able to integrate both Christian and Moslem teachings. He exposed the points of agreement.

So man, we got not only Christian preachers, but also Muslim preachers.       

from olowotee
true talk because i've witnessed such too. I think those sects are called "Chrislams". They profess to practise the two religions. I was surprised when the Iman preacher in the bus distributed some tracts to fellow passengers and donations were made.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-106202.64.html#msg1895794
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by affee(f): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2008
wonders shall never end shocked

infact I am taking the first flight back to lagos tommorrow

I dey really miss serious show grin

Quote from: viceb on January 28, 2008, 02:51 PM
I ve met of couple of Iman preaching in the buses. In fact one impressed me so much with his preaching that I had to go and make him my friend. He was able to integrate both Christian and Moslem teachings. He exposed the points of agreement.

So man, we got not only Christian preachers, but also Muslim preachers.

from olowotee
true talk because i've witnessed such too. I think those sects are called "Chrislams". They profess to practise the two religions. I was surprised when the Iman preacher in the bus distributed some tracts to fellow passengers and donations were made.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by Frizy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2008
Nimshi:

Dangerous thing!
You're not a dream interpreter, yet, you're already interpreting, Frizy.

Please can you explain? I mean have I called this soothsaying?

Here is the book:http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=1531

pilgrim.1:

@Nimshi,

You have acute sense of discernment! I thought I was the only one seeing what you saw! grin

Ignorance is indeed the worst of all diseases. That book called the "dreams and interpretation" was based on the koranic and sunnatic understanding. The fact that you don't have a clue on what your dreams meant and call it stupid doesn't apply to all. angry
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2008
@Frizy,

Frizy:

Ignorance is indeed the worst of all diseases. That book called the "dreams and interpretation" was based on the koranic and sunnatic understanding. The fact that you don't have a clue on what your dreams meant and call it stupid doesn't apply to all. angry

Trying to sound intelligent is not the same thing as being intelligent. First off, there's nothing like "sunna[b]tic[/b]" - it just doesn't 'tick', okay? That's like the disease of ignorance you pointed out. Sunna understanding is more like it, no need to make it "tic". You can have 'Quranic'; but don't extend it to make the sunna to 'tic' anywhere - it doesn't! Simplicity is virtue, not vice! grin

That said, my observation still stands, as Nimshi aptly pointed:

Nimshi:

You're not a dream interpreter, yet, you're already interpreting, Frizy

How? Because you're already telling him that:
Frizy:

Like I said am not a dream interpreter but from your explanation it seems to me that Allah wants you to accept faith and believe in Him.

You're already telling him what 'Allah' wants to do while at the same time saying you're not interpreting. Hmm, relax. Like I said: Trying to sound intelligent is not the same thing as being intelligent.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2008

I know i won t turn muslim, but the question here is : What if God is trying to show me something?. but what is it God is trying to show me?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2008
@Idupaul

Go back to Olabowale's post. It doesn't hurt to try what he suggested! Besides you are not afraid, are you?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2008
@AYINBA

But i cant just walk into any mosque,besides the mosque in my dreams is one av never seen b4.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2008
happy mosque hunting idupaul. Go try it out, see if it works out for you.
But here is a smidgen of advice bro, pray about it first. If your heart still feels you shld go then go.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2008
I agree wink
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2008
ayinba1:

I agree wink

funny, if it had been the other way round you'd be threatening fire and brimstone. grin Isnt this world wonderful?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2008
david! david!! david!!!!

When will you learn? We are not getting any younger you know. I agree with you, wahala! i disagree with you, ijogbon. Please let us not derail the topic. You can start a new topic showing where I threatened fire and brimstone when it was "the other way round".
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by JJYOU: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2008
this is funmi on another thread

DeepZone Re: Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah?
« #6 on: September 27, 2008, 07:53 PM »
@Joshjosh, delete those pictures before you incur the wrath of Allah. [quote][/quote]

unfortunately. i dont serve allah so his wrath doesnt come near me. i know only Jesus who is passionately in love with me.

seriously, how can posting the pics of a mole girl doing boobs job bring about such madness from a supposed mole person?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2008
ayinba1:

david! david!! david!!!!

When will you learn? We are not getting any younger you know. I agree with you, wahala! i disagree with you, ijogbon. Please let us not derail the topic. You can start a new topic showing where I threatened fire and brimstone when it was "the other way round".

lol lets not all pretend. You werent especially jumping or joy on Pilgrim.1's thread were you? wink
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by Sisikill: 12:27am On Sep 30, 2008
Nothing new about Christlam, I've been one all my life. Contrary to what fanatics (on both side of the aisle) think you can find a happy medium.

All of you (Christians and Muslims) get ready out coz we are coming for you.grin

@Topic
Maybe your spirit is yearning for better understanding of this religion that baffles so many. Don't be afraid to open yourself up for new experience, you don't have to embrace it. Remember, If you are sure of what stand for, you can't fall for anything and the sooner people realize this, the better for all of us. There will be no more thread closing because people are accusing someone of converting another person.

Jeebus! Look at me sounding like a freaking Hari Krishna pamphlet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx) / Ramadan Day 1: What Did You Have For Sahur? / Polygamous Man... A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.