Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? (10390 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2008
Just woke up> I did nt have that dream today again, i think i had a normal person dream. My fingers are still crossed though.

davidylan*:

funny, if it had been the other way round you'D be threatening fire and brimstone. grin Isnt this world wonderful?
lol, na true oo he would have declared a cyber fatwa on me. cheesy

davidylan*:

happy mosque hunting idupaul. Go try it out, see if it works out for you.
But here is a smidgen of advice bro, pray about it first. If your heart still feels you shld go then go.

David is this hw easy for u to let one of the flock leave cry cry cry
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2008
Hi @idupaul,

Great to read from you this morning. Just came to drop a line of encouragement when I saw you've been here already. Lol, davidylan was teasing you, I'm sure. But even so, you still remain in our prayers. Blessings - Jesus is Lord. cheesy
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2008
@ pilgrim

thanks for all the prayer and good counsel:

i have always admired ur calm and tact in such issues, trully Christlike i must say.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by Frizy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2008
I am a yard core neo catholic, for the past 9 days i always have this touching dreams of me sitting in one particular mosque and listening to Islamic sermon, i just woke up from another and its beginning 2 freak me out. please can any one say something to calm me down.

I don't know if this is applicable but this interpretation doesn't specify a mosque but a house. I don't know if you know that mosque so I relate the condition from the book i said of yesterday the two conditions, whether you know the house or not.

An unknown house-If a person sees himself in a house whose foundation, location and occupants are not known to him, it symbolises his abode in the hereafter. Every feature of such a house e.g-narrowness,spaciousness,ugliness, beauty_is an identical replica of his abode in the hereafter. Subsequently,this is a reflection of his deeds and actions in the world.

A known house- If he sees a house which is known to him, it symbolises his position and condition in this world. Its features_be they pleasant or unplesant, such as the house being straight or crooked,spacious or narrow, orderly or disordely_is a reflection of his behaviour and character.

Allah knows best.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2008
idupaul:

David is this hw easy for u to let one of the flock leave cry cry cry

My brother, i dont own the flock but i would be pained to see you leave knowing that you're going from hope in the unfailing blood of Jesus Christ to uncertainty and a house built on the shifting sands of anti-christian bias.

Sincerely sir, its time to dig yourself deeper in the Word of God. Get into a bible-based church and watch God water you back to His fold.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by huxley(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2008
Interesting. Have you ever had any dreams about Mr Cheungsui who lives in a small town in north eastern China?

If not, I wonder why?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2008
Found out that i have malaria, prolly tha cause of the dream, started treatment already, cheers
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by huxley(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2008
idupaul:

Found out that i have malaria, prolly tha cause of the dream, started treatment already, cheers

It is likely that the malaria had nothing to do with your dreams. But as a general rule of living, you should always prefer the natural over the supernatural. The number of people who have died and are dying because they preferred the supernatural treatment and dispense with the natural treatment ( usually after attending religious crusades) is staggering.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2008
malaria can make u have bad nights. its a proven fact
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by huxley(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2008
idupaul:

malaria can make u have bad nights. its a proven fact

If that is true, next time you have "bad" dreams, you are better off going for a medical check up than coming here and asking to have the dreams interpreted.

Don't you think so?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2008
i only came here since it assumed a mosque direction, believe me if twas masquerades i saw i know where to go
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by huxley(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2008
idupaul:

i only came here since it assumed a mosque direction, believe me if twas masquerades i saw i know where to go

Interesting smiley

Why you don't try and answer the question I asked above, viz;

huxley:

Interesting. Have you ever had any dreams about Mr Cheungsui who lives in a small town in north eastern China?

If not, I wonder why?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2008
@huxley,

huxley:

But as a general rule of living, you should always prefer the natural over the supernatural.

That may sound so nice, but it does not balance off in the scheme of things when dealing with so many non-natural phenomena. There are issues that the "natural" does not account for and which seriously afect our lives. It would be unwise to ask people who know these matters first hand to really on the weaknesses of natural cures to deal with what is [i]super[/i]natural. I know as a naturalist, all there is in this world seem to be merely natural. No worries. Actually, there are many scientists today who are ringing a clear note that there are indeed issues which cannot be accounted for by "natural" means. If you carefully do a little research in this area, you might come off surprised.

Cheers.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2008
@huxley,

huxley:

If not, I wonder why?

It's easy to pose such questions to others when you know you haven't done so yourself. I may be mistaken; and if you have, try this one:

Have you ever dreamed of Mr. Vilayanur in San Diego late last autumn? If not, why not?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2008
Anyhow, @idupaul. . . great to see how you're coping. I won't make so much noise, but be refreshed and continually strengthen in Christ. Much blessings. wink
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2008
@ huxley

i think u are blinded about the spiritual side of life .As per ur question on the Chinese dude, av neva seen him in me dream, but 3 years ago i had a disturbing dream about gunshot being fired at me , twas in the aftnoon, i woke up from that dream with a fright i had never felt, i was so scared i decided to leav town the next dat and relocate to another town 750kms away(twas during a holiday) to chill out with ma boys there. Huxley the night i arrived there we went clubbing , my friends were having fun but i sat down at the lounge nursing a drink still fatigued from my trip. At that point I had an altercation with one drunk looking chap, he attacked me, my cousin joined me and we put his face to the dust , and b4 i could say ha, his friends came and firearms suddenly started coming out from no where( at that instant my dream reflected past my eyes and i knew i was done) i ran for the door and made for the parking lot, the idiots started shooting indiscriminately , sha to cut the story they eventually got me at the hotels gardens and kidnapped me to an unknown place , robbed me. mso huxley that showed me some dream could have some extra sensory angles in em.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by huxley(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@huxley,

It's easy to pose such questions to others when you know you haven't done so yourself. I may be mistaken; and if you have, try this one:

Have you ever dreamed of Mr. Vilayanur in San Diego late last autumn? If not, why not?

Very good question.  By and large, your dreams tend to be centred around things that occupy your wakeful moments - your job, your health, your family & friends, your existential thoughts (gods, satan, football, ambitions, etc), etc, etc.

San Diego has never feature in my dreams, as far as I can remember. Neither has anyone from San Diego, never mind Mr Vilayanur.  Simply because, this city and its inhabitants are not part of my daily conscious experience.

Dreams are essentially your wakeful thoughts played out at your moments of rest.  So the poster dreaming about mosques is not surprising.  He is clearly a religious person and he probably comes across mosques, churches, and other religionist in the course of his daily life.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2008
@huxley,

Precisely what I was thinking you might come to:

huxley:

San Diego has never feature in my dreams, as far as I can remember. Neither has anyone from San Diego, never mind Mr Vilayanur. Simply because, this city and its inhabitants are not part of my daily conscious experience.

I know people who have not had dreams of the sort you narrowly described, and yet they experienced events in their lives far removed from their daily conscious experiences. One should not assume that everything can just be narrowed the way naturalists tend to think.

huxley:

Dreams are essentially your wakeful thoughts played out at your moments of rest.

That's quite simplistic and untenable in the reality of events that prove to the contrary. Oneirologists (those who study dreams) do not think that is what dreams are about, though. You may want to do a little study on that, besides the way naturalists think about dreams.

huxley:

So the poster dreaming about mosques is not surprising. He is clearly a religious person and he probably comes across mosques, churches, and other religionist in the course of his daily life.

Lol, there are many people who have NEVER been religious and have had dreams ofa religious nature. There are also many people who have not been inclined to crime who have also dreamt about their involvement in scenarios as such. Others who were not ever involved in farming have found themselves running very large farms (speaking of myself). So, to have these ideas you have posed just doesn't satisfy the real purpose of issues like this. wink
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by huxley(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@huxley,

Precisely what I was thinking you might come to:

I know people who have not had dreams of the sort you narrowly described, and yet they experienced events in their lives far removed from their daily conscious experiences. One should not assume that everything can just be narrowed the way naturalists tend to think.

That's quite simplistic and untenable in the reality of events that prove to the contrary. Oneirologists (those who study dreams) do not think that is what dreams are about, though. You may want to do a little study on that, besides the way naturalists think about dreams.

Lol, there are many people who have NEVER been religious and have had dreams ofa religious nature. There are also many people who have not been inclined to crime who have also dreamt about their involvement in scenarios as such. Others who were not ever involved in farming have found themselves running very large farms (speaking of myself). So, to have these ideas you have posed just doesn't satisfy the real purpose of issues like this. wink

You are right - naturalist tend to find natural explanations for things. Anything that can be explained naturally then is treated as natural. Thus things happening in our subconscious are natural, though we may not yet understand them. That is why I was a bit cautious in my comment;

Very good question. By and large, your dreams tend to be centred around things that occupy your wakeful moments - your job, your health, your family & friends, your existential thoughts (gods, satan, football, ambitions, etc), etc, etc.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2008
@huxley,

Lol. . I was just smiling at your posts that I found myself typing "huxley" as my password! Is that part of the dream consciousness you were talking about just now? Just kidding, even though I did type your username for my password. grin

huxley:

You are right - naturalist tend to find natural explanations for things. Anything that can be explained naturally then is treated as natural. Thus things happening in our subconscious are natural, though we may not yet understand them. That is why I was a bit cautious in my comment;

Very good question. By and large, your dreams tend to be centred around things that occupy your wakeful moments - your job, your health, your family & friends, your existential thoughts (gods, satan, football, ambitions, etc), etc, etc.

Okay, I grant you your ideas. The point, though, is that dreams do not work out the way you view them as tending to occur by and large. I saw you were careful to highlight those pointers in yours; but I had had a brief look on the subject prior to this thread being raised; and that was why I offered that you do a bit of study on what oneirologists have found. The point is that dreams do not tend to occur based on things that occupy our wakeful thoughts. No, they don't tend to occur that way by and large. There are many people who know that they have had and continue to have dreams totally unrelated to issues that have occupied their thoughts while awake. These are not isolated nor in the minority. For this reason, one may find it difficult to digest that you would offer to explain the occurences of dreams so narrowly or simplistically.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2008
@Idupaul: « #70 on: Today at 09:48:51 AM »

Its ironic that a Christian, really a hardcore Catholic, dreamt and acrue his reason for dreaming a strange dream to Malaria. What if what he saw in his dream was a church? Would he be giving us a lame excuse as its the reason for the unfamiliar events in his dream was based on Malaria? Please note that you said the dream occurred many times. It was not just a single time, but many times of the exactly the same dream, a visit to a mosque was always the central theme.

Joseph, a prophet (AS), son of a prophet, grandson of a prophet and great grandson of a prophet (AS to all of them dreamt about his father, Jacob prostrating to him along with all his family members. Jospeh knew that God is the Only One deserving the prostrations from all mankind. Yet he had this dream and told his father, a prophet (AS). His father being a prophet knew that it was best for son Joseph to not tell his brothers. God used one prophet (Jacob the father) to inform another prophet (Joseph the son), about the need to keep secret about what is good that you see, from those who may hate that good from your dream, regardless of your relationship. God used Jacob to interprete the dream, in somewhat unclear way, since Only God knows the future of all.

Later this same Joseph, who could not interprete his own dream, became known as the one who interpreted the dreams of many, those who died, those who got restored back to honor and oh, the king of Egypt who averted a period of extreme famine in the land. We must know that in the long run, Jacob and his children prostrated their faces to Joseph! The truth is this; a good dream comes from God and its meaning, regardless the twisting of what it actually means, will come to pass. At its time.

Those who fear God will pay attention to their dreams. I pray that you will not play satan in your own salvation. I further pray that you will not allow any human and or an unseen being play satan to block your path to success. The true success is the one who is successful in the day of Judgement, a day that is already decreed.

Before my mother, Victoria, no Mariam reverted from Christianity to Islam, I discussed religion with her for the very first time, in my forthiest, immediately after September 11, 2001. I simply asked her how she remained a Christian, while she married my father and raise my sister and I? Her answer was that she loved Christianity and was a true believr in that religion. My follow up question was that if she believed that God is a Single God. Sghe affirmed this.

This now led me to ask her if she believed that Jesus was ALSO GOD, who died since God could not die. She said that she did not believe that Jesus was God. I then asked if JESUS was SON OF GOD and therefore who is the WIFE OF GOD. She said that based on the fact that God does not have a wife, she will take the position, then at that very moment that God is not the father of Jesus. But I reminded her that in every Christian plays i have seen about the pregregnance of Jesus, Mary was always as some unseen deity climbing up on top of her, as if "OVERSHADOWING HER."

My mother and I agreed up the point I asked her why she remained a Christian, if she now have disagreement, a foundamentatl one with Chritianity. Her wall of resistance for conversion came up so quickly that I saw that we are actually disagreeing with each other, for the very first time. She was not upset with me about my failed marriage that over a decade before then. She loved this exwife, since they both bear the same name, VICTORIA.

I remembered that I went back to the verses of the Qur'an where Allah commands kindness and love on believers towards their parents regardess of their belief or disbelief. I became humble to my mother without ever raising the topic of religion, but only 2 times, where necessary, in 2002! The event that followed in my life, was that I became saddened about the condition of my mother, according to Islamic descriptions of the conditions of disbelievers starting right from the event of death all the way to being resident of Fire of Hell. Please know that her father was known by me, but never could be beloved by me as much I adore my mother!

My One dream about my mother.

Soon enough, without aweek after my last conversation about religion with my mother, I dreamt about the Kadijah, (RA), the wife of Prophet Muhammad (AS). In another month, after this, dreamt about mar ibn Kattab (RA), who enouraged me to be strong in my faith and never to change or compromise. Few months passed and i dreamt about the Messenger, (AS), himself about being on Arafat, where he put me in charge of a group of people performing pilgrimage,but who were disagreeing with themselves on some minor issues. My role was to make sure that they are not disorderly and i should make sure that they conducted their hajj duties to Allah in peaceful and brotherly decorum. This was my instruct from him before I woke up. I consulted many muslims about this.

Sometimes, before November 2002, I dreamt that I was in a debate. My mother was in an opposition team from my team. We were in aplaza, where my mother's team was at a higher inclination than my team. Her team had many people, too. As the debate was about to begin, I stepped out with about 4 steps in the front to begin my presentation. To my surprise, my mother stepped as the person to argue with me. She took many more steps than I took.

An unknown sign from Above.

Just as both mother and son were about to begin their presentations, a very heavy, and unseen "FORCE," dominated the plaza. It was as if a big hovering object was on top of us, say 50 feet over our heads. I could not look up, but as strongly we all felt this phenomenon which we can't explain, I was not afraid and no one in my camp was afraid. The Object ahead, was like a hand which we dare not raise our heads to try to see, now did we hear any voice. All I knew was that this "HAND," from that honored position waved me back to by place, at it held me in awe of it!

Admonishing my mother.

As I stepped back and was absorbed into my group, the same Poweful Force held my mother in her place. It did not allow her to step back into her group. Instead it began to escoriate my mother as if to chastise her for her stubborness and her refusal to listen to what is good. She was warned but not punished. Then I woke up from my dream.

The news of the convertion of my mother to Islam.

Few years had passed. And 2006 arrived. I joined Nairaland because of Havila's ill reatment of Mukina2. At this that was the reason I joined. I actually stumbled on Nairaland on Nigeria.com website. The Ramadan of 2006, my older sister and her husbands and children informed me that mom had became a muslim. I was thinking that they were playing an expensive joke on me. Soon enough my mother greeted with salaamaualaykum. I responded and jokingly ask that if she was a cHristian she should not hide it from me and that i was okay by it. I reminded her that afterall, I would her to be a goof woman who deserved everything that she hoped for.

She said to me that she had actually reverted to Islam. At this time I told her she should not do it for me, except that she does it for the pleasure of Allah. She finally convinced me when she slaughtered in 2007! My mother up to the time we had our conversation was a devoted anglican of the methodist sect. Allah brought her to light even as she was married to my "powerful father," who did not even discuss Islam with her.

My marriage to a beautiful Igbo Princess

Zainab, is a prince from the royal family of Owerri. She used to hate Islamic call to prayer which she said used to give her headache in addition to bringing sadness. She hated to see people making ablution in preparation to prayers. That gives her skin itches and complete miserablility. And we met in March 2006, and evry changd for her. My first statement to her was that she is beautiful, but as i would love to marry her, I jut do not want to marry another Christian. To my surprise, right away, she said she would convert because it is a way to worship One God without having to go through any one else.

She is right. Today, she is a good woman, in Islam. involved in worldwide charitable events. I am greatful to God Almighty who has shown His favor on my beloved mother and my beloved wife, Zainab "Ndidi Ada."
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by babs787(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2008
Allah Akbar. Allah is merciful. A very touching story indeed.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2008
olabowale:

The news of the convertion of my mother to Islam.

Few years had passed. And 2006 arrived. I joined Nairaland because of Havila's ill reatment of Mukina2. At this that was the reason I joined. I actually stumbled on Nairaland on Nigeria.com website. The Ramadan of 2006, my older sister and her husbands and children informed me that mom had became a muslim. I was thinking that they were playing an expensive joke on me. Soon enough my mother greeted with salaamaualaykum. I responded and jokingly ask that if she was a cHristian she should not hide it from me and that i was okay by it. I reminded her that afterall, I would her to be a goof woman who deserved everything that she hoped for.

She said to me that she had actually reverted to Islam. At this time I told her she should not do it for me, except that she does it for the pleasure of Allah. She finally convinced me when she slaughtered in 2007! My mother up to the time we had our conversation was a devoted anglican of the methodist sect. Allah brought her to light even as she was married to my "powerful father," who did not even discuss Islam with her.

I'll leave other Christians to comment on that highlighted part.
I don't know whether to laugh or to get me a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream grin
chei
I no go die for this nairaland.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by bawomolo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2008
My mother up to the time we had our conversation was a devoted anglican of the methodist sect.

and i was a devoted baptist of the cele sect. cock and bull story grin
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2008
babs who says he was a Christian was probably a devoted cherubim and seraphim of the deeper life sect
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by pilgrim1(f): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2008
plus_Queen:

I don't know whether to laugh or to get me a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream grin
chei

We don see am since, but we no wan talk put! grin grin
Kai! There's no competition for testimony naw. . abi wetin dey happen for Nairaland?!?
Lol, I go just maintain. . . "a devoted anglican of the methodist sect"!

>just wondering about the Rev. Ann Holmes Redding who was a devoted Episcopalian of the Seattle mosque! grin<
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2008
my sister there's just some things that make absolutely no sense.
How possible is it that a grown man that could be a grandfather who was brought up by a Christian mother,would not know what church his mom went to every week for perhaps 70 years of her life.There are just some things that one is not consciously taught.You just know.
My parents never sat me down to say, baby girl,we are Igbos and you are female.I just knew as I grew up what I was.
And even though I didn't accompany my mom and dad to work daily or even weekly,I knew what they did and  exactl where they went to work daily.
There are just some stories that just dey me one kain.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2008
olabowale:

Zainab, is a prince from the royal family of Owerri. She used to hate Islamic call to prayer which she said used to give her headache in addition to bringing sadness. She hated to see people making ablution in preparation to prayers. That gives her skin itches and complete miserablility. And we met in March 2006, and evry changd for her. My first statement to her was that she is beautiful, but as i would love to marry her, I jut do not want to marry another Christian. To my surprise, right away, she said she would convert because it is a way to worship One God without having to go through any one else.

She is right. Today, she is a good woman, in Islam. involved in worldwide charitable events. I am greatful to God Almighty who has shown His favor on my beloved mother and my beloved wife, Zainab "Ndidi Ada."

My dear now you are around my territory.
There is no royal family of Owerri.
Did you marry an Njemanze ?
I know some of them
There is no royal family in Igboland.
Igbos never had monarchs.
That term is non existent in Igboland.
Chieftaincy is not royalty.
Any body including 419 ers can have them.
So cut that term out.
I can get 3 chieftancy titles this Christmas if I wanted to grin
Is that what they told you in order to charge you a higher dowry grin
that you were marrying royalty.
Chei
This Igbo people sef.
Inlaw, we got ya grin
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Plus_Queen: « #91 on: Yesterday at 11:44:49 PM »

Quote from: olabowale on October 01, 2008, 04:16 PM

My dear now you are around my territory.
There is no royal family of Owerri.

lol. You are vey funny. You seem to knowall about Igboland history into the smallest details.
Are you an Igbo Hstorian? I know that each Igbo person will always be attached to a "Village," as if
the towns and cities just sprang up overnight! The fact of the matter is that African traditions tell us
that every village, clan, tribe and community had and continue to have those who are the people who
ascend their traditional ruling posts!

Are Igbo people not from Africa? Is the title of "Obi," not equivalent to the Yoruba "OBA"? Even Ibadan
which I had considered to be a village, because it started with a community leader known as "Baale,"
is now in all its respect has this position elevated to "Oba!" Abbass was one of the past OBA of Ibadan!

I think you are still in your Osu caste system! If this is your mindset, then know that Zainab, Ada, the
first child and the only daughter of her parents is from the topmost of the Igboland tradition. Thats good
enough for me. Infact both of her parents are from Royalty. What is amazing however, is her LOVE for
ALLAH. Considering that she is 6 ft, and georgeous, prostrating her fac to the Most Merciful. You wouldn't
know anything about this, would you, by any stretch of imagination? Prostrating your face to the Creator?

Did you marry an Njemanze ?
I know some of them
There is no royal family in Igboland.
Igbos never had monarchs.
That term is non existent in Igboland.
Chieftaincy is not royalty.
Any body including 419 ers can have them.
So cut that term out.

I can also get Chieftancy in Igboland, if I want. But thats beside the question.
While you have to plenty for yours, I will use my connection within my wife's family
and the leadership of Igboland, both past and current. Alhamdulillah, I got connections.
I wonder why the 419 line? You can do without mentioning flimflamming? Come on, dr!
I do know that Obi is not just a common chieftancy. If it were, you will not just have 1 Obi
in any town that has an Obi. Even Abeokuta, with their sectional kings, these kings are
regarded as royalties. Can anybody in Igboland pay big money and become an Obi of say
Onisha? Don't cheapen the tradition of the Igbo people if you must! And I will ask her about
the Njemanze name. Her maiden name is Onyenaemere if that gives you any clue!

I can get 3 chieftancy titles this Christmas if I wanted to
Is that what they told you in order to charge you a higher dowry
that you were marrying royalty.
Chei

lol. And she is worth everything. The fact that she is a believer makes her head and shoulders
about disbelieving folks! I am not mentioning names now. And she was not told and i didn't
purchase her. Was that the case with an earlier marriage that you know of? Chieftancy is not
the same as Royal family or Royalty. I know the difference. My mother is an Ojomo from Owo
in Ondo state, while I am an Ijebu Ode boy through my father. WE claim our father's heritage
you know. Thats Islamic! Chei. lol.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2008

This Igbo people sef.
Inlaw, we got ya

And the yoruba people sef!
I got ya, 2!
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Plus_Queen: « #86 on: Yesterday at 10:54:56 PM »

My mother up to the time we had our conversation was a devoted anglican of the methodist sect.

I don't know whether to laugh or to get me a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
chei

So I said, methodist sect and said she was an anglican! Big deal! Anyone who is smart will know that the methodist is a branch of the Anglicans! I remembered her going to Methodist Church and another St Patrick Church! They are both Anglicans. Only dubious mind will not know that a muslim should have to get church names down pack! It tells you how much I am glad my mother is no more a Christian! Anglican is from England, and all these branches, the Methodists, are under its umbrella! "******!" lol.

@bawomolo (m): « #87 on: Yesterday at 11:00:52 PM »
[Quote]

and i was a devoted baptist of the cele sect. cock and bull story
[/quote]

Good for you, my man. To me, you are still a non-Muslim. As a muslim, I do not have to know everything about Christianity, since you have so much church names springing up on a daily basis. The Idea was that I know
my mother left Church going and calling a human god to the worship of the Invisible and the never can be
humiliated and never debased God, in Islam. Prostrating her face to Him at her old age in her 80s! I guess that
makes your blood boil. I am grateful to Allah who has brought her from the darkness of disbelief to the light of
Islam.

My greatest worries in the past was that she will die and be buried with the disbelievers among those whose grave
bore CROSSES and i would not be able to pray for her! Now, when I prostrate my face I am alsways grateful to Allah
who made her heart turn toward the TRUTH! lol. I am happy and I needed to laugh about it, considering that this is
FRIDAY, also.

@plus_Queen: « #88 on: Yesterday at 11:10:37 PM »

babs who says he was a Christian was probably a devoted cherubim and seraphim of the deeper life sect

Is Cherubim and Seraphim and Deeper life not ideas that are local to Nigeria, now being exported to other
countries? Can we go back in the History of Christianity, say 1500 years ago to see if we can find "Deeper life,"
which ever land Christianity was being practiced then? I know you will not find any! And the way one sect or group
is dying and many replaying it, overnight, who knows what happening to Christianity? Interestingly, wen the
christians don't have anything tangible to say, they cling to what is mundane!

Are you, woman, dissatisfied with the fact that Babs787 left Christianity that you are not even arguing with any
clarity of thought? I was never a Christian, thank God! But Babs787 convertion is amazing and his father converted before he passed (ra). Be reasonable when you present opinion, because what you are now doing is very deceitful.

@pilgrim.1: « #89 on: Yesterday at 11:18:31 PM »

Quote from: plus_Queen on Yesterday at 10:54:56 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or to get me a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
chei

We don see am since, but we no wan talk put!
Kai! There's no competition for testimony naw. . abi wetin dey happen for Nairaland?!?
Lol, I go just maintain. . . "a devoted anglican of the methodist sect"!

Pilgrim.1, my condition in Christianity is exactly like yours in Islam. And the only difference is that I was never a Christian while you claimed that you were once a muslim! While I do not have to know anything about Christianity, you on the other hand had to know about the religion that you professed to practiced, then. But yet, you did not know that going after boys as a girl was a thing forbidden! You did not know that Muhammad (AS) did not say that Christians are bad
people! And yet there are other things you said, while a muslim that was completely wrong in Islam!

I think you are still playing the part now, as you had played in Islam; talking, with a gift of garb, without thorough knowledge. If you did, you would have known that there is no place in Qur'an and or Hadith that Allah has said that
He created human in His "Image!"
I hve asked you again to show it and all you have done is to cry "Victimization!"
My dear sister, no one is after you. Definitely, I will not compete with you. I simply told a story of my beloved women;
one my mother and the other my wife! Is that too hard for you to swallow that I may still be blessed with a mother
and then a younger wife, with me performing Zina?

If you knew, then as as a Muslim, you would have easily known that Allah says that He knows everything, and nothing
happens without His knowledge. You would have therefore known that a man who doesnt know the "time of the Hour,"
can never, and I repeat, be a god, deserving any worship! Was that not the same man who prayed and begged and cried to a God? Now the God he was crying to is the Onewho is deserving to be a God! And thats the God my mother
has discovered in Islam! Tough if you have problem with that. She is my mother and she is more of my beloved than a
casual woman!

>just wondering about the Rev. Ann Holmes Redding who was a devoted Episcopalian of the Seattle mosque! <

Who is she? Just wondering, too. Thats why I asked! Orissi risi lonshele sie! You are the Christian and I am not.
I guess the illusion of Paul on you would not let you face reality.

@plus_Queen: « #90 on: Yesterday at 11:36:59 PM »

my sister there's just some things that make absolutely no sense.
[b]How possible is it that a grown man that could be a grandfather who was brought up by a Christian mother,would not know what church his mom went to every week for perhaps 70 years of her life.There are just some things that one is not consciously taught.You just know.[/b]My parents never sat me down to say, baby girl,we are Igbos and you are female.I just knew as I grew up what I was.

Iam not a grandfather yet. When i am, if we are still friend, I will let you know. You will definitely know that you are an igbo and a woman, since you are defined by tongue and gender. Now my mother by her religion, I knew that she was not a muslim, and goes to Church, even in week days and sunday. I knew that her father was one of the one of people who built Methodist Church in Owo.

I knew that she also goes to St patrick Church. These much I know! You should then put 2 and 2 together, if you can put 3 together to make 1! I do not have to be
Christian information precise. Thats for you to do. It is an obligation on you, but not on me. It is you now who have to
tell me that there is no St Patrick and or Methodist Churches! It is you, if you want to correct that could have simply say
that the Anglican denomination or sect does not consist of the Methodist! (Interestingly, somebody just told me that Methodist, Anglican are the same thing. They are both protestants, while they can go to each others churches, it is very rare that they go to Catholic or vice versa).

And you forgot that I did not say my father was a Christian or spoke to my mother about religion. You also forgot that I did not say that I discussed Islam with the mother of my sons! I hope you will then use these information to know that
your assumption is less that correct. Anyway, I am not here to vasilage your heart. Am happy that my mother Victoria samuel, now Mariam is a Muslim.

And even though I didn't accompany my mom and dad to work daily or even weekly,I knew what they did and exactl where they went to work daily.
There are just some stories that just dey me one kain.

I had no interest in Christian, would be a good reason for me not to have paid any attention and any interest in
her Christian live! And if my story is Kain, then imagine the kain heart that took a man for god? Is this heart better than the heart that worshipped "Baal" except man walked and talk and performed miracles, while Baal didnt walk or talk, but might have performed miracles in the lives of those who believed it?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by littleb(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2008
Olabowale, may alimghty Allah rewards you for your contribution in this thread. I read through your several posts full of wisdom and immeasurable pleasure to my mind. You see, the issue on dream is exactly the way you said. I had dreams several times which had g impact in my life. Moreso, I had once dream about my mother who is still a christian that she reverted back to Islam. I believe this will come true one day.

I love this part:

Those who fear God will pay attention to their dreams. I pray that you will not play satan in your own salvation. I further pray that you will not allow any human and or an unseen being play satan to block your path to success. The true success is the one who is successful in the day of Judgement, a day that is already decreed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ramadan Day 1: What Did You Have For Sahur? / Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx) / Polygamous Man... A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.