Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? (10388 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2008
olabowale:

@Plus_Queen: « #86 on: Yesterday at 10:54:56 PM »
So I said, methodist sect and said she was an anglican! Big deal! Anyone who is smart will know that the methodist is a branch of the Anglicans! I remembered her going to Methodist Church and another St Patrick Church! They are both Anglicans. Only dubious mind will not know that a muslim should have to get church names down pack! It tells you how much I am glad my mother is no more a Christian! Anglican is from England, and all these branches, the Methodists, are under its umbrella! "******!" lol.

@bawomolo (m): « #87 on: Yesterday at 11:00:52 PM »
Good for you, my man. To me, you are still a non-Muslim. As a muslim, I do not have to know everything about Christianity, since you have so much church names springing up on a daily basis. The Idea was that I know
my mother left Church going and calling a human god to the worship of the Invisible and the never can be
humiliated and never debased God, in Islam. Prostrating her face to Him at her old age in her 80s! I guess that
makes your blood boil. I am grateful to Allah who has brought her from the darkness of disbelief to the light of
Islam.

My greatest worries in the past was that she will die and be buried with the disbelievers among those whose grave
bore CROSSES and i would not be able to pray for her! Now, when I prostrate my face I am alsways grateful to Allah
who made her heart turn toward the TRUTH! lol. I am happy and I needed to laugh about it, considering that this is
FRIDAY, also.

@plus_Queen: « #88 on: Yesterday at 11:10:37 PM »
Is Cherubim and Seraphim and Deeper life not ideas that are local to Nigeria, now being exported to other
countries? Can we go back in the History of Christianity, say 1500 years ago to see if we can find "Deeper life,"
which ever land Christianity was being practiced then? I know you will not find any! And the way one sect or group
is dying and many replaying it, overnight, who knows what happening to Christianity? Interestingly, when the
christians don't have anything tangible to say, they cling to what is mundane!

Are you, woman, dissatisfied with the fact that Babs787 left Christianity that you are not even arguing with any
clarity of thought? I was never a Christian, thank God! But Babs787 convertion is amazing and his father converted before he passed (ra). Be reasonable when you present opinion, because what you are now doing is very deceitful.

@pilgrim.1: « #89 on: Yesterday at 11:18:31 PM »
Pilgrim.1, my condition in Christianity is exactly like yours in Islam. And the only difference is that I was never a Christian while you claimed that you were once a muslim! While I do not have to know anything about Christianity, you on the other hand had to know about the religion that you professed to practiced, then. But yet, you did not know that going after boys as a girl was a thing forbidden! You did not know that Muhammad (AS) did not say that Christians are bad
people! And yet there are other things you said, while a muslim that was completely wrong in Islam!

I think you are still playing the part now, as you had played in Islam; talking, with a gift of garb, without thorough knowledge. If you did, you would have known that there is no place in Qur'an and or Hadith that Allah has said that
He created human in His "Image!"
I hve asked you again to show it and all you have done is to cry "Victimization!"
My dear sister, no one is after you. Definitely, I will not compete with you. I simply told a story of my beloved women;
one my mother and the other my wife! Is that too hard for you to swallow that I may still be blessed with a mother
and then a younger wife, with me performing Zina?

If you knew, then as as a Muslim, you would have easily known that Allah says that He knows everything, and nothing
happens without His knowledge. You would have therefore known that a man who doesnt know the "time of the Hour,"
can never, and I repeat, be a god, deserving any worship! Was that not the same man who prayed and begged and cried to a God? Now the God he was crying to is the Onewho is deserving to be a God! And thats the God my mother
has discovered in Islam! Tough if you have problem with that. She is my mother and she is more of my beloved than a
casual woman!

Who is she? Just wondering, too. Thats why I asked! Orissi risi lonshele sie! You are the Christian and I am not.
I guess the illusion of Paul on you would not let you face reality.

@plus_Queen: « #90 on: Yesterday at 11:36:59 PM »
Iam not a grandfather yet. When i am, if we are still friend, I will let you know. You will definitely know that you are an igbo and a woman, since you are defined by tongue and gender. Now my mother by her religion, I knew that she was not a muslim, and goes to Church, even in week days and sunday. I knew that her father was one of the one of people who built Methodist Church in Owo.

I knew that she also goes to St patrick Church. These much I know! You should then put 2 and 2 together, if you can put 3 together to make 1! I do not have to be
Christian information precise. Thats for you to do. It is an obligation on you, but not on me. It is you now who have to
tell me that there is no St Patrick and or Methodist Churches! It is you, if you want to correct that could have simply say
that the Anglican denomination or sect does not consist of the Methodist! (Interestingly, somebody just told me that Methodist, Anglican are the same thing. They are both protestants, while they can go to each others churches, it is very rare that they go to Catholic or vice versa).

And you forgot that I did not say my father was a Christian or spoke to my mother about religion. You also forgot that I did not say that I discussed Islam with the mother of my sons! I hope you will then use these information to know that
your assumption is less that correct. Anyway, I am not here to vasilage your heart. Am happy that my mother Victoria samuel, now Mariam is a Muslim.

I had no interest in Christian, would be a good reason for me not to have paid any attention and any interest in
her Christian live! And if my story is Kain, then imagine the kain heart that took a man for god? Is this heart better than the heart that worshipped "Baal" except man walked and talk and performed miracles, while Baal didnt walk or talk, but might have performed miracles in the lives of those who believed it?

1.There is no monarchy in Igboland
2.There is nothing like Anglican of the Methodist sect.

let's move on cool
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2008
I had the same dream today, the only difference was that my mum was there. am now confused undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by zayhal(f): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2008
Have you been praying about these dreams? I mean praying with all sincerity to GOD directly, putting religion aside. make it direct, talk to God alone in the language you understand most. I believe He'll listen to you and put you at ease.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2008
zayhal:

Have you been praying about these dreams? I mean praying with all sincerity to GOD directly, putting religion aside. make it direct, talk to God alone in the language you understand most. I believe He'll listen to you and put you at ease.

allah understands only arabic. This is just mindless plagiarised "christian" drivel.
How do you pray to God "putting religion aside"? Who then are you praying to? A universal "God" who exists in your own imagination?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2008
davidylan*:

allah understands only arabic. This is just mindless plagiarised "christian" drivel.
How do you pray to God "putting religion aside"? Who then are you praying to? A universal "God" who exists in your own imagination?

exactly
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2008
idupaul

Don't you think you are allowing your own experience to be ridiculed by sucking up to the likes of davidylan? My email to you said, call on your CREATOR. Zayhal pretty much just suggested the same thing. don't turn what is going on in your life to a laughable or joking matter.

Just so you know, Allah understands all even without you uttering a word. I wish you very well, and you will owe me when you understand why I congratulated you! grin
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2008
ayinba1:

idupaul

Don't you think you are allowing your own experience to be ridiculed by sucking up to the likes of davidylan? My email to you said, call on your CREATOR. Zayhal pretty much just suggested the same thing. don't turn what is going on in your life to a laughable or joking matter.

Just so you know, Allah understands all even without you uttering a word. I wish you very well, and you will owe me when you understand why I congratulated you! grin

Zayhal said this - I mean praying with all sincerity to GOD directly, putting religion aside.
Now religion aside, which "God" was she talking about?

1. IduPaul's experience is nothing spiritual at all, the bible warns us clearly that dreams are ONLY to be put through the test of the word of God. His dream fails that test woefully and can only have come from an over-active imagination.
there is nothing to his dream, its only because it mentions "mosque" that all of you are hyperventilating.

If his dream had been about Jesus Christ you hypocrites would have passed it off as false. Has babs not put up a thread pretending to warn people about those who see Christ in dreams? Why isnt he warning about those who see mosques in their dreams?

- what does your quran say about dreams and how they shld be interpreted?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Plus_Queen:

1.There is no monarchy in Igboland
2.There is nothing like Anglican of the Methodist sect.

let's move on

My friend, Okechukwu Moshu, in New York City laughed at your silliness of denying that Igbo people don't have kings. he said something about EZE! Then he said something about there is a joke about Igbo people being "stubborn," and unlike the submissive Yoruba people, the Igbos hate to acknowledge the fact that they have royal rulers. When I speak with zainab, tonight, you will be the centre of my joke! The reason is that you are fronting and intentionally deceiving me!

And the Anglican and the Methodist, both are Kufar to me. And I am glad my mother got out of it! Now we can move on, if you can tell me Which God Jesus gave his live to when he gave up the "Ghost"? Or is there a greater God or an equal God to the God that Jesus gave up his ghost to (according to the Christians)?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2008
What surname is Moshu? lipsrsealed
this man and his bizarre statements.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2008
@Davidylan*: My friends last name is Mochu. He said its not like a common name. Then he joked with me about Igbo people, by saying "Igbo ewen eze." That is not to say that they don't have "oga," just like the Yorubas, except that they like to stubbornly deny it!

@Idupaul: « #97 on: Today at 07:30:29 PM »

I had the same dream today, the only difference was that my mum was there. am now confused

And you do not have Malaria, I will bet! You should now tell your mom and go with her to the Mosque! The nairaland people are not in your skin and they do not share your spirit. Go and save your soul, before these other people lead you to destructions. You should ask why you? Why not others? God Almighty Who is capable of doing what He wills, Who knows "the time of the hour" while no one else knows, or knew it, is showing you mercy. Grab it with both hands, with all your power!

@zayhal (f): « #98 on: Today at 07:46:45 PM »

Great advice!

@davidylan*:« #99 on: Today at 07:49:29 PM »

Even me His "Slave," understands more than 1 language. Silly David!
The Hindu believes that there exist a universal God! God existence
phenomenon does not end with the so called "Monotheist religions," alone.
Unfortunately, I do not even now how you as a Christian claim that you are a
monotheist, since you ahve 3 gods, whereby 1 of them gave up his "ghost,"
in the care of another! Orisi risi!

Try to get out of that net or maybe maze for a quick minute. You see how hard it is.

Joe Six Pack! Gotcha!

AA's 12 steps anonimous!

@idupaul: « #100 on: Today at 07:53:40 PM »

Quote from: davidylan* on Today at 07:49:29 PM

exactly

Aint you the dude having dreams? You better go and see what God has in stock for you. If you let this other people lead you to perdition, then its your own fault!

@ayinba1 (f): « #101 on: Today at 08:28:43 PM »

idupaul

Just so you know, Allah understands all even without you uttering a word. I wish you very well, and you will owe me when you understand why I congratulated you!

I wish idupaul will listen to people like you, instead of the helpers of Shaitan who are agitating him on the wrong path!

@davidylan*: « #102 on: Today at 08:32:03 PM »

Zayhal said this - I mean praying with all sincerity to GOD directly, putting religion aside.
Now religion aside, which "God" was she talking about?

1. IduPaul's experience is nothing spiritual at all, the bible warns us clearly that dreams are ONLY to be put through the test of the word of God. His dream fails that test woefully and can only have come from an over-active imagination.
there is nothing to his dream, its only because it mentions "mosque" that all of you are hyperventilating.

And if he had mentioned Church, would you hav suggested the way you have? Acting as the antithesis of his dream? And by the way who was the "inspired writer," of that portion of the Bible, as highlighted? I bet you dont know! lol. Maybe you should listen to some Christian songs to get inspiration, so that you can answer with some sense!

David, is there more than One God? That One god is Whom Zayhal was talking about. Am sure your mind was on father god, or ghost god or son god. No wonder you have difficulty that there is a universal God!

If his dream had been about Jesus Christ you hypocrites would have passed it off as false. Has babs not put up a thread pretending to warn people about those who see Christ in dreams? Why isnt he warning about those who see mosques in their dreams?

Devilsh David! If it has been Jesus that he dreamt about, and i dont know if he will be able to put a face to him, unlike Muhammad who said that whoever saw him in a dream, it i true, because Shaitan can not impersonate him, you would not have told him, it was probably as a result of malaria or all the flimsy excuses and some tht you have given. Advising him not to test out that dream is nothing less than satanic.

What if you have been having a certain dream that is reoccurring as idupaul says about the Mosque, that his mother is even in the dream that he had just today? Would just have passed it off as nothing? If you did, it is a clear sign of foolishness. If I dream about a church, I will go there and see whats inside. Alhamdulillah, I am a muslim, with firm footing in Islam!

- what does your quran say about dreams and how they shld be interpreted?

For one, all the dreams recorded in Qur'an all came true. Muhammad (AS) dreamt about entering Makka victoriously. He did! Its a know fact. Islam teaches that dreams that a true are from Allah. And one should be careful whom one tells a dream to. If idupaul was careful, he would never have told the likes of you who is now a devil advocate, against him going to even visit a mosque! If he had been gutsy enough, he should have been there and get it over with, instead of playing possum with yellow belly. Kore so wun, Dauda. lol.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
olabowale:

@Davidylan*: My friends last name is Mochu. He said its not like a common name. Then he joked with me about Igbo people, by saying "Igbo ewen eze." That is not to say that they don't have "oga," just like the Yorubas, except that they like to stubbornly deny it!

Olabs hon,we go way back.By now you should know that God blessed me with alot of intelligence cool
I give him praise for it.
I know I joke a whole lot but I'm not one to open my mouth and just talk without being very sure what I'm saying.
Tell your friend Mochu or whatever to go and read upon his history.

Igbo enwe eze (the Igbo have no king) is another important aspect of our culture that makes us unique in the world. The Igbo is one of the few human societies that democracy and leadership instead of monarchy/feudalism and rulership is ingrained. Today, the world is moving towards democracy and freedom while the Igbo efulefu is trying to take us to monarchy/feudalism where the people are subjects of the King instead of free citizens. As one who lectures on leadership, it is very heartbreaking to see such a negative trend from leadership (original Igbo culture) to rulership (Nigeria's feudal/monarchy culture) in today's Igboland. Nobody has ever asked him/herself what is the actual meaning of "eze" (originally a colonial warrant chief) or even the Igbo name for a "chief"? Can one have more than one "king" in a country? How can a "traditional" title (chief) not have an Igbo name? I realize there are those who would, for selfish reasons or otherwise, maintain that the Igbo have king or "Igbo nwere eze." How does the Igbo view himself?
http://www.kwenu.com/publications/njoku/cultural_renaissance.htm
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2008
Some western and African historians/anthropologists found no credibility in a society without kings. Most of the Europeans who visited Igbo areas could not understand Igbo social organization because of the lack of a monarchy. The representative organization, especially in Igbo culture, was not monarchical but republican. "The Igbo," writes Phoebe Ottenber "have a non-hierarchical type of political organization and have been referred to as 'ultra democratic' in their values." Even Margery Perham (1957), for all her attachment to Lugard's northern Nigeria, was obliged to refer to the Igbo as "sturdily democratic."

Individuals remain loyal to the headman, who acts as the head of the community. The feudal system that is present in northern Nigeria and Yoruba State could not exist in Igbo land because of the level of the Igbo society, and also the separation of tribal religion from the titular headship within the clan.

http://www.umunna.org/politicalsystems.htm
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2008
Traditional[b] Igbo political organization was based on a quasi-democratic republican system of government that guaranteed equality of the citizenry as against a feudalist "dictator king" in tight knit communities as witnessed by the Portuguese who first arrived and met with the Igbo people in the 15th century.[26] With the exception of a few Notable towns of the Igbo like Onitsha, which had kings called Obi, and places like the Nri Kingdom and Arochukwu, which had priest kings known as Eze Nri;[/b] Igbo communities and area governments were overwhelmingly ruled solely by a republican consultative assembly of the common people.[27] Communities were usually governed and administered by a council of elders and the group's leader was determined by who was the eldest.[28]

Although title holders were respected because of their accomplishments and capabilities, they were never revered as kings,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_people
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2008
now you owe me an apology in law cool
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 2:05am On Oct 04, 2008
@Plus_Queen: « #106 on: Yesterday at 11:08:30 PM »

Olabs hon,we go way back.By now you should know that God blessed me with alot of intelligence

And when it comes to belief/faith, you get "Writer blockage!" How then shall we the expalin that you miss the point that 3 can never be 1, regardless of how you slice it? And how well can we expalin that you, a very intelligent woman, with a long drag (lol), is calling a human, God? And how come do you take an entity that did not even know "the time of the hour," for object of worship? Baby, I love you, but please dont get me started!

I give him praise for it.
I know I joke a whole lot but I'm not one to open my mouth and just talk without being very sure what I'm saying.
Tell your friend Mochu or whatever to go and read upon his history.

Okey, that what we call him, is a clearly smart man. He is well read, and a self starter, a leader. He knows just as much about Igbo people as you. He is 100% Igbo man. My wife is also an Igbo woman. Her mother is also an Igbo woman. I may just go and ask Odumegu Ojukwu himself (lol), and that will settle it. Definitely, thats an authentic Igbo man.

: « #108 on: Yesterday at 11:17:02 PM »
Traditional Igbo political organization was based on a quasi-democratic republican system of government that guaranteed equality of the citizenry as against a feudalist "dictator king" in tight knit communities as witnessed by the Portuguese who first arrived and met with the Igbo people in the 15th century.[26] With the exception of a few Notable towns of the Igbo like Onitsha, which had kings called Obi, and places like the Nri Kingdom and Arochukwu, which had priest kings known as Eze Nri; Igbo communities and area governments were overwhelmingly ruled solely by a republican consultative assembly of the common people.[27] Communities were usually governed and administered by a council of elders and the group's leader was determined by who was the eldest.[28]

My friends think that you are intentionally being argumentative. They happen to be Christians. lol. Your argument here on this Royalty thing, reminds me of how you argue that there is god that comes out when you throw the three gods in a pot! lol. I love this woman and I am having fun with her!

« #109 on: Yesterday at 11:21:04 PM »
now you owe me an apology in law

I will let Oga give you the kind of apology that befits a woman of your stature. From a far, I will say Pele. lol.
Now can we move on on the essence of the thread?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 2:09am On Oct 04, 2008
@Davidylan*: « #104 on: Yesterday at 08:54:39 PM »

What surname is Moshu?
this man and his bizarre statements.

I wo Omo Ijebu yi (People claim their father's bloodline, okay).
What do yo know about Igbo people? Lol.
Let Plus_Queen woman handle it, man!
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 2:52am On Oct 04, 2008
I never hear Moshu before too.
Could it be you got it wrong (like everything else) grin
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Plus_Queen: First, I am a yoruba boy. There is no c in my yoruba alphabet. So I wrote s, instead of c! I had since corrected it. It was right in front of your nose. I guess, the trick to deceive me (lol), did not let you see it. Mochu, in Igbo. Moshu (lol) in Yoruba. The same way you always write Olabowole for me, instead of olabowale! You ever heard me cry foul? lol. Get with it.

I even tried, considering that I never ventured to the eastern part of the country before! But you (lol) who claimed to have rendevous with Yoruba boys (I hope they were not area boys though; lol), you made mistake in a very simple name like wale!

I love you too much, so lets drop it and concentrate on the topic. And david, has to right to correct me, because he is a yoruba boy and can't even speak a single word of igbo! I can even say nnoh, daalu, ewu, ewo, and others that I do not wish to repeat publicly. lol.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2008
idupaul so u have not rejected dat dream from hell abi
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2008
@jennykadri: I am just wondering, if you are in the shoes of Idupaul, what would you do?
If you continue to have the same darn dream over and over again.

Will you call the dream, a dream from "hell?" Those who are from hell will see hell, over and
over, again. Are you ready for such an experience? Maybe I should locate you and take you
to a mosque, to see whats inside. It is even plainer than a church, considering that you have
a pew, an organ, sometimes a full musical instruments fit for a musical group.

Lest I forget about the benches, etc. Finally, what about the eclectic stain window pane,
telling stories with animated and human figures!

Wake up to that at night. Then compare it to the inside of a typical mosque, plain and boring!
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2008
@olabowale

blive me ,such dreams wont even near my territory not to talk of my spiritual world
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2008
I have stepped up my religious life and now attend mass every evening: but these days when I sit at mass my whole being seems nt to have the patience for the place, there is this deep feeling that i do not belong there. am scared for sure now, why does my soul and being get lethargic immediately I step into the church these day. I have this feeling that my prayers there are in vain.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2008
idupaul,that dream is from the pit of hell.
God maybe calling you for a deeper walk with him.
Attending mass is not it.
A life of total surender is the answer
You must be born again!
What you're going through is fear and fear has torment.
That's not the will of God for you.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2008

You shall never know the good i will make out of these set of words u have just revealed to me. thnks
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 2:50am On Oct 06, 2008
idupaul:

I have stepped up my religious life and now attend mass every evening: but these days when I sit at mass my whole being seems nt to have the patience for the place, there is this deep feeling that i do not belong there. am scared for sure now, why does my soul and being get lethargic immediately I step into the church these day. I have this feeling that my prayers there are in vain.

bros, i run through my bible and i dont see anything like mass or "religious life". What i see there is are simple men and women being led by the Holy Spirit, living like Christ did.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 5:40am On Oct 06, 2008
i hope we all one day will critically analyse our faith but let start with this qtn, How many God(s) do we have, i hope we can agree it is one and not three, 2. Is jesus really the son of God and are we all God's children including jesus, the truth can be found in our creation, he molded us from dust.3, can anything be like Allah, nothing can ever be like Allah, all he says is be and it is, the problem with muslim converts and christians is that they are looking for commercial miracles and they cannot help but be sinners, they are too lazy to pray 5 times a day,its easier to sing praise jams and dance in churches, ladies now want to dress immorally and expose all private parts, pastor chris jells his hair and all sorts of immoralities that christians perpetrate.Allah does not diminish by our lack of faith, his laws are meant for our benefit if only we can see and be patient, that is why you see immoralities in the christian western world where Bishop who are gay are now preachers and they feel cool about it, i wonder what they learn from sodom& gomorah. Allah shall surely judge us whatever we call ourselves. Salam
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2008
I will ignore Jennykadri's entry of naivete, above. Wait till Allah the Almighty "blesses her," with idayah!
Was Jesus not the one seen begging a Creator from the reads right there on the pages of the Bible? These
are the parts of the Bible that Islam agrees with. Not the silly father god, son god, same image as god, that
"exMuslim" Pilgrim who gave us a glossy, without dates and time of her Islamic llive and Christian live, wants
us to swallow, without any thought. The lazy woman wants us to believe that she was a good muslim and
observing, regularly Salah and other commandments on time, while wearing Hijab, and yet she found Jesus as
best lover, through all of these?

Has anyone seen a verse that shows an equal mercy from Jesus like the one shown by Muhammad on the
Makkans at his victorious entry of that hostile city that ran him out, many years earlier? Can anyone show me
for my own reading a greater mercy and forgiveness from Jesus than what Muhammad shown to the people of
Taif who almost killed him just for preaching to them that God is a single God and He is not an idol? I am waiting
people. A person who shows mercy must be in the position of a victor, not a victim! How can Jesus be showing
mercy on those people who have power of him, except it should have been the other way around.

Could i be capable of showing mercy on a stronger and more powerful Hulk Hogan when he is beating me down?
If I claim that I am showing him mercy, while I am taking a pounding from him, is my statement of mercy on him
not just a shell and hollowness of truth?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2008
Dont mind the fake sister,she has finally found a way to fulfill her immoral desires.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2008
@Plus_Queen: « #118 on: Yesterday at 11:42:51 PM »  

idupaul,that dream is from the pit of hell.
God maybe calling you for a deeper walk with him.
Attending mass is not it.
You must be born again!
What you're going through is fear and fear has torment.
That's not the will of God for you.

I am happy that you are disagreeing with the catholic sect of christianity. The same sect that the Igbo people
for the most part practice. All the people I know in Igbo tribe are catholic. Interestingly, it is the same sect that
the protestants shamelessly copied their Bible, less 6 or 7 books! Then my girl, I will leave the rest of your
gobbled up entry above alone, because there is no spiritual sense to it, in as much as there is the concept of
three gods, and the laziness of the belief that you can sing, dance, rapture, triune, etc, your way to Paradise!

I have news for you, woman, beauty and all the worldly acutremens will not be enough to help you against the
Justice of Allah, the Almighty. If you are the one having this reiccurring dream, it will be foolish to chalk it up to
what you are saying above. But it is in foolishness that people take human being as god, anyhow.

@idupaul: « #119 on: Yesterday at 11:49:16 PM »  

You shall never know  the good i will make out of these set of words u have just revealed to me. thnks

What will you do if you still continue to go through the same thing after you have worked the the "good
of these set of words?" Who is Mightier; the words of Plus_Quuen, a mere mortal like Jesus, minus the
prophethood, or God the Almighty Creator?

@davidylan*: « #120 on: Today at 02:50:05 AM »  

Quote from: idupaul on Yesterday at 11:39:20 PM

bros, i run through my bible and i don't see anything like mass or "religious life". What i see there is are simple men and women being led by the Holy Spirit, living like Christ did.

Run through your Bible again. I bet you will not find Trinity. And you will not find, also the Bible without any and all the prophets, including Jesus son of Mary not declaring from their individual lipd that God is different from each of them! Let me help you with Mark 12 verse 29 so that you don't have to act as if you are blind. There are many verses where Jesus clearly let us know that he aint God!

By the way, give us the quantitative and qualitative identity of the "holy spirit"? Does he/she/it have a proper name, etc? If any were to live like chrsit did, will there be any christian anywhere? You must consider that Jesus was not a christian and we read that he worshipped, prayed to, supplicated to and cried to God Almighty, his Lord and God who is One Lord! Did Jesus ever asked anything or prayed in "Jesus name?"    

@Olaremint: We just need to remind others about her "Islam!" Maybe she can in the long run turn her life around! But she can't have a free run, without anyone pointing out her fake Islam. A woman who was angry with boyfriends, while she changed them as if they were assortments of snacks. You dont have to be a Muslim to even know that it is lack of good morality to be that on carefree on the face of it. No one is accusing her of what may or may not occur behind the close door, while she was "wearing hijab," and defending Islam, in very rigorous way. Interesting that she found it easy to shake the hands of those good christian white boys, always.

In all my years in America, I rarely find black women who prefer exclusively white men! Then talk about how hard is it to believe that this was a Yoruba Nigerian, and hijab wearing Muslim woman! How did she do it? I guess she was white struck! Now I will not mind her.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2008
Who is Mightier; the words of Plus_Quuen, a mere mortal like Jesus, minus the
prophethood, or God the Almighty Creator?

I was talking about the sense in the words total surrender.

davidylan*:

bros, i run through my bible and i don't see anything like mass or "religious life". What i see there is are simple men and women being led by the Holy Spirit, living like Christ did.

The catholic experience is a wonderful one. Pls I will be happy if u could accord it some respect.

@ Islam

I think it would be the perfect religion if all the rituals before prayers are left out and all the intolerance in its words taken out.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2008
christians this days are unfulfilled and in despair, they don't know which sect to believe , which pastor is preaching truth or falsehood, if only they can embrace islam and cease to worry and have peace in their lives
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2008
olaremint:

christians this days are unfulfilled and in despair, they don't know which sect to believe , which pastor is preaching truth or falsehood, if only they can embrace[b] islam [/b]and cease to worry and have peace in their lives

What does Islam have to even offer? There are also different sects in Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ramadan Day 1: What Did You Have For Sahur? / Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx) / Polygamous Man... A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.