Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? (10386 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2008
u r d loser ,for being so loose
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2008
I had another religious dream but it took a diff turn this time, I was in a car filled with nuns which was also being driven by a nun>. In the dream the nun driving drove so recklessly that I had my heart in my mouth.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by bintab(f): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2008
idu,your problem is you read religious trash too much, meanwhile you also need to purge ur self from evil contamination you had exposed ur self to.Next time it will be dream about Hindu and her temple located in Indian.If you don't go for deliverance fast @ mountain of fire i.e fall and die prayers you will end up in hell or simply become a schizo with Ur mind playing tricks at you. boy hurry go see baba abiara for cleansing ooo. shocked
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2008
@ bintab

wetin de do u sef? aint it obvious that a message is being passed to me thru these dreams?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by bintab(f): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2008
i now believe you are definitely mad,which kind yeye dream and crazy vision and foolish message you dey receive,abeg go for psych check up my brother b/4 it is too late.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ sintab

pls stay off this thread if u aint got anything useful to proffer.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by zayhal(f): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2008
@idupaul
You know NL is filled with different kinds of people with different ideologies and life experiences. If it's true u're having these dreams (sorry for the tone of doubt), don't u think it calls for more attention and seriousness than just Nairalanders' advises? Few days ago, I suggested you devote time to God, praying to Him, DIRECTLY, fervently and with all sincerity, all you did was mock what I said with davidylan.
I've had an experience similar to yours, only that it wasn't in dreams. I was so confused then, I had to go into serious talk with my creator. Afterall, He created me, therefore, He should guide me aright. I did this for months. I didn't consult anybody because I didn't want to be cajoled into any religion. This went on for months and gradually, I found THE TRUE PATH. and inclined towards it. I got so convinced about it and have since
been grateful to God.
Not everyone will have such dreams as yours and only a fool will have it and ignore it as nothing. Thank God you aren't one.
I won't invite you to my place of worship nor direct you to a 'man of God' for prayer and counselling. Do it yourself. Commit yourself to God, surrender yourself to Him, ask Him for guidance. Do these in all sincerity without bias. I tell you, He'll definitely come to your aid.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2008
zayhal:

I won't invite you to my place of worship nor direct you to a 'man of God' for prayer and counselling. Do it yourself. Commit yourself to God, surrender yourself to Him, ask Him for guidance. Do these in all sincerity without bias. I tell you, He'll definitely come to your aid.

Zayhal's words make me realise how very close we are to the end time.
A neutral observer would be forgiven if he thought Zayhal was actually a christian with the clever/deceitful way she framed the above.

1. Place of worship - when did this become a muslim phrase?
2. Man of God - Really? Muslims now use this term too? It wasnt so less than 10yrs ago . . . what changed?
3. Prayer and counselling - In the mosque now? wow.
4. Commit yourself to God, surrender yourself to him - how subtly has "christian speak" been co-opted into islam now to make it sound palatable.

The devil indeed has transformed himself to an angel of light. IduPaul be very careful.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by plusQueen: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2008
I had to go into serious talk with my creator. Afterall, He created me, therefore, He should guide me aright. I did this for months. I didn't consult anybody because I didn't want to be cajoled into any religion. This went on for months and gradually, I found THE TRUE PATH. and inclined towards it. I got so convinced about it and have since
been grateful to God.

This is the one I call Chrislamity
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
zayhal:

Few days ago, I suggested you devote time to God, praying to Him, DIRECTLY, fervently and with all sincerity, all you did was mock what I said with davidylan.

Since islamic prayers are only said in arabic how shld Idupaul go about this above nonsense?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
DAVID!

You give "ridiculous" a brand new definition. It is obvious that you are either completely ignorant of Islam or you just plain refuse to see. Please, what is wrong with the advise that zayhal gave paul? She has not asked him to pray in a muslim fashion, I think the advice is pure and free from any mago mago.

Ah ah I see you are one of those who must fight with something or someone.

Queen
What is chrislamity? Zayhal is a muslim. Yes that reminds me, I need to change my signature!
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2008
ayinba1:

DAVID!

You give "ridiculous" a brand new definition. It is obvious that you are either completely ignorant of Islam or you just plain refuse to see. Please, what is wrong with the advise that zayhal gave paul? She has not asked him to pray in a muslim fashion, I think the advice is pure and free from any mago mago.

Ah ah I see you are one of those who must fight with something or someone.

its obvious you like to dwell in the land logic forgot.
Ok lets assume zayhal gave Paul advice that was not muslim oriented, to what God did she expect him to pray to? A "god" who exists only in the realm of fantasy?

Look lets be entirely honest, i dont know much about islam but the little i know it does not contain all the "christianese" nonsense zayhal (she seems to do this a lot) tries to interject forcefully into islam.

Her advice is indeed free of mago mago but it is meaningless.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2008
@David

To the One who created Paul!

That's the One he should pray to, and so should you!
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2008
@Davidylan*: #169 on: Yesterday at 09:53:16 PM »

Since islamic prayers are only said in arabic how shld Idupaul go about this above nonsense?

All the mago mago of Ijebu Ode, you Mr., you took everything! Islamic prayers (Salah) contains
recitations of Qur'an, and many other things that are essential in making a good salah. But the
same salah also contains "Supplications/petitions!"

Supplications, david, you can say in any language or combinations of languages.
I say supplications, when I am in prostrations, in English and Yoruba!

My mother says hers, in whatever; English, Yoruba, etc. My Darling Zainab, says her, I guess
in Igbo, French, Hausa, Yoruba, Oyinbo and some ghanaian languages; like gan,etc!
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 12:33am On Oct 08, 2008
ayinba1:

@David

the question is who? If Zayhal wants him to pray outside religion then is she indicating that the God who created Paul isnt allah?

I pray to the one who created me and saved me with His blood - [size=14pt]Jesus Christ my saviour[/size]. You can pray to whoever you wish.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 12:44am On Oct 08, 2008
But can JESUS save himself? He did not do that with ordinary jewish mob!
Read your Bible, again.

Allah, his Lord Who created him says in the Qur'an, that if He decides to
kill, Jesus, his mother and all that is in creation, who will have the
power to save them from Allah?

Davidylan*, just think about that for a moment! To say Jesus is your
savior is open deceit.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 2:53am On Oct 08, 2008
@david

you tell me!
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Davidylan*: « #174 on: Today at 12:33:30 AM »

Quote from: ayinba1 on Today at 12:21:07 AM
@David

the question is who? If Zayhal wants him to pray outside religion then is she indicating that the God who created Paul isnt allah?

I pray to the one who created me and saved me with His blood - Jesus Christ my saviour. You can pray to whoever you wish.

Ayinba1: Davidylan* has lost it. He said Jesus created him? Wow! And his said there was a god saying lets create man in OUR own image? And they say the "Word," was with god? How then is the "Word," was the speaker about "Our own Image?" Can just a single entity be speaking to himself without any audience, and use "OUR?"
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ola

Sometimes, I'm amazed at the things that David posts! It almost seems like there are 2 people in there; one very intelligent, the other quite deluded.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2008
ayinba1:

@ola

Sometimes, I'm amazed at the things that David posts! It almost seems like there are 2 people in there; one very intelligent, the other quite deluded.

wen one posts,d "seemed wise" like you ,call him foolish,but u seem to have forgotten that:

the foolish is used to confirm the wise
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2008
ayinba1:

@ola

Ayinba1, there is no question that your problem is unabashed bias. Just look at olabowale's post and see whether it even makes any shred of grammatical sense.

olabowale:

Ayinba1: Davidylan* has lost it. He said Jesus created him? Wow!

and so what? I never hear you froth in the mouth at the Sango worshipper who believes thunder created him. Why is islam solely predicated on opposing Jesus Christ?

olabowale:

And his said there was a god saying lets create man in OUR own image? And they say the "Word," was with god? How then is the "Word," was the speaker about "Our own Image?"

Now you and ayinba1 read this again and tell me whether you wont flog ur 5 yr old if he wrote such grammatical nonsense.

If you hypocrite read John 1:1 very well, it goes beyond saying "the Word was with God", it also says the "Word was God".

olabowale:

Can just a single entity be speaking to himself without any audience, and use "OUR?"

thou hypocrite, didst not your own quran also say this - Surah al-Anbiya’ 21:107 “And We did not send you (O Muhammad) except as a mercy to the world.”

Now let me posit your own question again - [size=14pt]Can just a single entity be speaking to himself without any audience, and use "WE?"[/size]
Since allah claims to be just one and has no father, son or mother . . . and could not have been equating himself with his slaves, who were the WE being refered to in that verse and numerous others in your own quran?

Ayinba1 and olabowale, before u old hypocrites try to poke into the bible, solve the riddles in ur quran first.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
olabowale:

But can JESUS save himself? He did not do that with ordinary jewish mob!
Read your Bible, again.

Thou hypocrite, He chose not to . . . and He said it clearly including the reason why!

[size=14pt]Matthew 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?[/size]

olabowale:

Allah, his Lord Who created him says in the Qur'an, that if He decides to
kill, Jesus, his mother and all that is in creation, who will have the
power to save them from Allah?

this is all rubbish. Allah claims to be lord of someone who lived long before anyone knew anything called allah ever existed. Can allah pls stop borrowing from the bible pls?

olabowale:

Davidylan*, just think about that for a moment! To say Jesus is your
savior is open deceit.

Thou hypocrite, why is islam so fundamentally against Christ's place as saviour? I dont see islam fighting other saviours . . . could it be because the spirit behind islam is well awareof something you dont?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
@DAVID
So jesus created you, we don hear! but we know that Allah created ALL!

You call me "old", Alhamdulillah, Pray that you live to be my age; at least grin
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2008
ayinba1:

@DAVID
So jesus created you, we don hear! but we know that Allah created ALL!

You call me "old", Alhamdulillah, Pray that you live to be my age; at least grin

Jesus i know, Jehovah i know, who is allah?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Davidylan*: Allah is the Creator of Jesus.
Allah is the One that "Jesus, from the Bible," cried out to! Not Jehovah.

So try this exercise; "Allah (Eloi) why has thou forsaken me?"

"Jehovah, why has thou forsaken me?"

" Haba, why has thou forsaken me?"

Of the three, which one did Jesus on the cross, according to the Bible yelled out, before he gave up the ghost? lol.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
olabowale:

Of the three, which one did Jesus on the cross, according to the Bible yelled out, before he gave up the ghost? lol.

dont be foolish, lets even imagine the bible (the very one you said is corrupted by the pen of the scribes) did not exist . . . would you even have a Jesus not to talk of be able to reference this story? where is it in allah's quran? Why did he forget to reference this "precious moment" in his book?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
olabowale:

This is very dishonest. At the time this was going on, allah was one of the 360 idols in the kaaba . . . that is if the kaaba was in existence then.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
@David

Allah is The Creator of the Heavens and The Earth.

Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allah, (the) One. Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks). He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him. (Quran 112 - Surat Al-Ikhlas or At-Tauhid)

[b]Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great. (Quran 2:255)

Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that you can see. Then, He Istawa (rose above) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty). He has subjected the sun and the moon (to continue going round)! Each running (its course) for a term appointed. He regulates all affairs, explaining the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail, that you may believe with certainty in the meeting with your Lord. And it is He Who spread out the earth, and placed therein firm mountains and rivers and of every kind of fruits He made Zawjain Ithnain (two in pairs - may mean two kinds or it may mean: of two sorts, e.g. black and white, sweet and sour, small and big, etc.) He brings the night as a cover over the day. Verily, in these things, there are Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.) for people who reflect. And in the earth are neighbouring tracts, and gardens of vines, and green crops (fields etc.), and date-palms, growing out two or three from a single stem root, or otherwise (one stem root for every palm ), watered with the same water, yet some of them We make more excellent than others to eat. Verily, in these things, there are Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs) for the people who understand. [/b] (Quran 13:2-4)
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by babs787(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2008
A word is enough for wise and May Allah open their (Disbelievers) chests to Islam before it would be too late. Someone was asked a very direct question on what Jesus said while on the cross but he dodged the question. God on earth cried to himself in heaven that 'what did he (talking to the other part of him) forsake him? Kai na wa. Allah said if he even bring down angels, showing man clear signs, they would still not believe.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
babs787:

A word is enough for wise and May Allah open their (Disbelievers) chests to Islam before it would be too late. Someone was asked a very direct question on what Jesus said while on the cross but he dodged the question. God on earth cried to himself in heaven that 'what did he (talking to the other part of him) forsake him? Kai na wa. Allah said if he even bring down angels, showing man clear signs, they would still not believe.

I didnt dodge the question rather i exposed your own hypocrisy and blatant lies. There are too many reasons why Eloi is not the same thing as allah (pretty much another dishonest islamic attempt to squeeze themselves into the very bible they claim is corrupt).

1. You hold true that the injil allah claimed to have "sent down and confirmed" is not the one we hold in our hands today . . . i.e. allah's copy is lost since you cant produce it. . . therefore Eloi could not have been allah.

2. Eloi is hebrew . . . it means God in English.

3. The term Eloi had been in existence for thousands of yrs before the name "allah" came on the scene in the 13th century.

4. When Jesus Christ used the term Eloi, allah was nothing but one of the 360 idols in the kaaba (if it was even in existence then - history tells us no).

now look back at where you claimed allah would bring down angels, actually that is a biblical statement found no where in your book.

Will allah stop borrowing from the very bible he condemns?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2008
ayinba1:

@David

Allah is The Creator of the Heavens and The Earth.

you can decieve urself from now till you arrive at Jericho, he is nothing of the sort.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2008
@david
You ask who Allah is, I tell you using His own Words, you bring another palaver!

Well, it's your life, but of course, what do I expexct when to you, 1+1+1= 1

Please start a new thread, we are going off topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ramadan Day 1: What Did You Have For Sahur? / Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx) / Polygamous Man... A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.