Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? (10387 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2008
try and see bro, peace of mind, a feeling of unity, sense of belonging and being able to communicate with you creator, no pastor, bishop, father big heads
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
olabowale:

I will ignore Jennykadri's entry of naivete, above. Wait till Allah the Almighty "blesses her," with idayah!
Was Jesus not the one seen begging a Creator from the reads right there on the pages of the Bible? These
are the parts of the Bible that Islam agrees with. Not the silly father god, son god, same image as god, that
"exMuslim" Pilgrim who gave us a glossy, without dates and time of her Islamic llive and Christian live, wants
us to swallow, without any thought. The lazy woman wants us to believe that she was a good muslim and
observing, regularly Salah and other commandments on time, while wearing Hijab, and yet she found Jesus as
best lover, through all of these?

Has anyone seen a verse that shows an equal mercy from Jesus like the one shown by Muhammad on the
Makkans at his victorious entry of that hostile city that ran him out, many years earlier? Can anyone show me
for my own reading a greater mercy and forgiveness from Jesus than what Muhammad shown to the people of
Taif who almost killed him just for preaching to them that God is a single God and He is not an idol? I am waiting
people. A person who shows mercy must be in the position of a victor, not a victim! How can Jesus be showing
mercy on those people who have power of him, except it should have been the other way around.

Could i be capable of showing mercy on a stronger and more powerful Hulk Hogan when he is beating me down?
If I claim that I am showing him mercy, while I am taking a pounding from him, is my statement of mercy on him
not just a shell and hollowness of truth?

may the God of the bible forbid,may heavens reject in on my behalf,may his angels rebuke it instantly

I know no other God except my God,anyother God that ventures my way,may the thunder of God almighty strike it down wink

olaremint:

don't mind the fake sister,she has finally found a way to fulfill her immoral desires.

i will give u an assignment,please kindly look for the word "retarded" in d dictionary,if u find d answer,apply it to yourself,because that is exactly what u r no minus ,no addition smiley
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
@Jennykadri: « #129 on: Today at 12:34:53 PM »

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 07:21:39 AM
I will ignore Jennykadri's entry of naivete, above. Wait till Allah the Almighty "blesses her," with idayah!
Was Jesus not the one seen begging a Creator from the reads right there on the pages of the Bible? These
are the parts of the Bible that Islam agrees with. Not the silly father god, son god, same image as god, that
"exMuslim" Pilgrim who gave us a glossy, without dates and time of her Islamic live, and, the beginning of a Christian live, she wants us to swallow, without any thought. The lazy woman wants us to believe that she was a good muslim and observing, regularly Salah and other commandments on time, while wearing Hijab, and yet she found Jesus as
best lover, through all of these?

Has anyone seen a verse that shows an equal mercy from Jesus like the one shown by Muhammad on the
Makkans at his victorious entry of that hostile city that ran him out, many years earlier? Can anyone show me
for my own reading a greater mercy and forgiveness from Jesus than what Muhammad shown to the people of
Taif who almost killed him just for preaching to them that God is a single God and He is not an idol?
I am waiting
people. A person who shows mercy must be in the position of a victor, with power to show or deny mercy, and not a victim, who has no power at all, except to beg for mercy! How can Jesus be showing mercy on those people who have power over him, bent on killing him, nailing him on the cross (from the Bible; please read it), except it should have been the other way around?

Could I be capable of showing mercy on a stronger and more powerful Hulk Hogan when he is beating me down?
If I claim that I am showing him mercy, while I am taking a pounding from him, is my statement of mercy on him, is that
not just a shell and hollowness of truth?

Jennykadri's response to the above is below:
may the God of the bible forbid,may heavens reject in on my behalf,may his angels rebuke it instantly

I know no other God except my God,anyother God that ventures my way,may the thunder of God almighty strike it down

[b]God of the Bible you say, woman? Which one exactly? You didn't say "gods," so am gonna take it that you will be forced to chose one here from the Triune of godheads! Here I go with the list, so pick one please;

Father god that you claim that is even recognized by all the Children of Isreal?
Or Holy ghost god, which I am sure the Children of Israel will disagree with you on?
Or Son god, "Jesus," who I am very comfortable to say that the Children of Israel will disagree with you on, even as an ordinary prophet?

Which one of them has power over all things in heavens, and the Creator Lord of the Angels, and, capable of commanding thunder to strike anything He wishes to strike down?

Which one of these three above; father, son, or, holy ghost, is the God that you know, while any other is no god? Now if you, woman, have the wisdom to pick just "One God," from the three listed (all you guys claimed from your Bible are gods), then just maybe, your journey to the "altimate success," may just begin! [/b]

THINK BABY.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
idupaul:

The catholic experience is a wonderful one. please I will be happy if u could accord it some respect.

the catholic "experience" is not found anywhere in the bible you carry. According "respect" to false doctrine isnt my style, i know it doesnt win me friends but its the truth and the earlier you see it the better.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2008
@jenny

I doubt that the spirit/god you work with is anything but evil. Go back and read your most recent post. Now let us assume that you are a christian, what justifies this language. Please tell us.

About the dream, hmnnnn, you think say na iru wa, ogiri wa?!!!

Idupaul, I underatnd your post about complete surrender. I however see that you have questions about Islam. If you ask here, you may get mostly distracted. take up the offer. Read cayon's experience. She has not posted that she is a muslim now, but she described what she saw.

Someday you'll be able to tell the likes of jenny that you have been truly blessed!
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
ayinba1:

@jenny

I doubt that the spirit/god you work with is anything but evil. Go back and read your most recent post. Now let us assume that you are a christian, what justifies this language. Please tell us.

About the dream, hmnnnn, you think say na iru wa, ogiri wa?!!!

Idupaul, I underatnd your post about complete surrender. I however see that you have questions about Islam. If you ask here, you may get mostly distracted. take up the offer. Read cayon's experience. She has not posted that she is a muslim now, but she described what she saw.

Someday you'll be able to tell the likes of jenny that you have been truly blessed!

i remember d day pilgrim was giving her testimony,and i also remember d way a muslim brother sent her a mail,calling her all sorts of name and even using thunder to swear for her,now tell me is dat wat islam tot u pple too?

b4 u answer dat ,r u perfect?r u wtout sin?r u so gawd help me righteous?must u always stick ur islam nose on wat does not concern u?

do u knw the word "shut up"?if u do,pls use it,cos u will be needing it

@idupaul

dat dream is from d pit of hell,rebuke,reject it and send it back to wherever it is coming from
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
olabowale:

@Jennykadri: « #129 on: Today at 12:34:53 PM » 
[b]God of the Bible you say, woman? Which one exactly? You didn't say "gods," so am going to take it that you will be forced to chose one here from the Triune of godheads! Here I go with the list, so pick one please;

Father god that you claim that is even recognized by all the Children of Isreal?
Or Holy ghost god, which I am sure the Children of Israel will disagree with you on?
Or Son god, "Jesus," who I am very comfortable to say that the Children of Israel will disagree with you on, even as an ordinary prophet?

Which one of them has power over all things in heavens, and the Creator Lord of the Angels, and, capable of commanding thunder to strike anything He wishes to strike down?

Which one of these three above; father, son, or, holy ghost, is the God that you know, while any other is no god? Now if you, woman, have the wisdom to pick just "One God," from the three listed (all you guys claimed from your Bible are gods), then just maybe, your journey to the "altimate success," may just begin! [/b]

THINK BABY.

u know why i wont answer ur qstions?

because u keep asking d same qstions again and again and again,which has already been answered

peace olabowale wink
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
@JENNY,

I'm not perfect but I strive. See this is what muslims do! Strive for perfection

You however, even when I point out your foul language, you make no adjustments. You are surely of the misguided.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
@davidylan*: « #131 on: Today at 05:02:52 PM »  

the catholic "experience" is not found anywhere in the bible you carry. According "respect" to false doctrine isnt my style, i know it doesnt win me friends but its the truth and the earlier you see it the better.

Could you show us anywhere in the Bible where the protestant "experience" is found, in the Bible you carry, uh, David? If you can not, for certain, you will never be able to show it, then know that the Protestant, too, is a false doctrine, considering that you copied the catholic  Bible for your own, less 6 or 7 Books.

You see that you are biting the catholic hand that feeds the protestant sect? By the way I am not here to win friends, but to speak the truth.

@Jennykadri: Tell me which of my many questions you will not answer, and, please direct me to where exactly, the answer(s) are? You can't do it, can you? You know there was no answer to the question. You are playing around, now. Refusing to face reality.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2008
ayinba1:

@JENNY,

I'm not perfect but I strive. See this is what muslims do! Strive for perfection

You however, even when I point out your foul language, you make no adjustments. You are surely of the misguided.

i would have received correction from you,that is if you put the words properly wtout judging or questioning my religion

but since u questioned my religion,then u r d last person to correct me here

cos u r no way better off,and will never stop criticing the christians
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2008
@olabowale

dis will be my last reply to u on dis thread

i remember d day u asked rampagain about the God she was talking about

she called names like ---------------------Mighty God,rose of sharon,beginning and the end

and many more,so just step aside ,cos we all regard ur words as rubbish

peace to u olabowale,i am done with u
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2008
@Jennykadri:

Mighty God,rose of sharon,beginning and the end

Its nice to see that worship a "rose of sharon!"
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ jenny, when i saw ur attack, the first thing i did was to check out your profile and boy was i surprised, nope. you are a typical, no, i won't stoop so low to exchange words with you, cos a million of your generations is not my class, sweetdreams.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
olaremint:

@ jenny, when i saw ur attack, the first thing i did was to check out your profile and boy was i surprised, nope. you are a typical, no, i won't stoop so low to exchange words with you, because a million of your generations is not my class, sweetdreams.

honestly sweetie,I'm not in ur class,and will never be in d class wt smone who sleeps wt his girlfriends best friend,i can't be in d same class wt a guy who can't control his emotions when it comes knocking,i can't be in d same class wt a man who thinks wt his third legs before acting,i can't be in  d same class wt a man who just for one night cheated on his girlfriend wt her friend

blive me olaremint,i can't stoop so low as to be wt a man in ur class,because u r one of the fakest men of all them men on earth

get ur dignity back as a man and then i will consider being in d same class wt u

goodnight smiley
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ jenny, i thought you were an alumni of harvard when i first saw your reply but it hit me, jenny jenny jenny, the china replica, get what i mean, and like Jesus said if you have never cheated cast the first stone.nightmares for you now and don't bother me again.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2008
olaremint:

@ jenny, i thought you were an alumni of harvard when i first saw your reply but it hit me, jenny jenny jenny, the china replica, get what i mean, and like Jesus said if you have never cheated cast the first stone.nightmares for you now and don't bother me again.

cheated?my dear dats d last thing i will ever get myself involved wt in dis life

no be u say ,u no go stoop so low as to exchange words with me?sweetheart i can't imagine cheating on my husband wt his friend,heavens forbid it,never even tried it during courtship or during our relationship not to talk of now

gawddddd d last thing is sleeping wt my husbands bestfriend,seriously is that not stupidity?that is crazy my dear

i wonder what pushed u to get yourself involved wt a ting like that,may God help u

so don't talk about levels,because u and i kn ow that u r right now in d lowest of all levels

ignore me,its nt so difficult is it?

make sure u sleep good smiley
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2008
jenny, honestly i have some important things to do and you keep coming like migraine, I thought you said you love your hubby before,now and forever,wonder why you ain't spending time with him,Holy mother teresa, nite, nite.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
LMAO so u can't ignore or resisit my replies right

no be  u first start find my trouble,talking about immoral desires,when infact na u dey engage yourself in immoral things

don't worry,my hubby travelled so i have a lot of time right now on my hands to spend on nl

i think u should be praying right now asking God to forgive u for being so sexually loose wt ur girlfriends bestfriend,cmon pray and control ur hormones

olaremint,ignore me uve told me nitey more than only gawd knows how many times

haba,ignore my posts
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2008
You just see what you are doing, your hubby travelled, rather than pray for his safe return, you are busy flirting .Women before long you will be removing clothes grin grin
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
olaremint:

You just see what you are doing, your hubby travelled, rather than pray for his safe return, you are busy flirting .Women before long you will be removing clothes  grin grin

u know why i like u,u too dey get hope,even if them dash u to me free of charge i no go collect,u go school atall?naaa u no go ,because at this age u suppose know d meaning of flirting and being irritated wt u

come have u prayed for ur hormones?go and pray u don impregnate d girl or carry AIDS

oga shagger
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2008
@ jenny, temper temper ,dont burst an artery. i bet your husband is somewhere enjoying his life(banging) and you are here forming holy holy, cant you post something without sounding like sikiratu sindodo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by idupaul: 12:04am On Oct 07, 2008
olaremint:

@ jenny, temper temper ,don't burst an artery. i[b] bet your husband is somewhere enjoying his life(banging)[/b] and you are here forming holy holy, can't you post something without sounding like sikiratu sindodo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

is this the kind of peace u said Islam tot u?
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2008
if i were u olaremint,i wouldnt bring in my husband into this matter ,u think all men r like u dat instead of settle wt one girl,will go ahead and litter their watery sperms on every womans vagina they see
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 12:08am On Oct 07, 2008
idupaul:

is this the kind of peace u said Islam tot u?

leave d fool,dis r pple dat claim to be peaceful but yet bring in matters dat r not related to the topic inside ther topic

see me thinking olaremint was just a fool,i never knew d guy is retarded buffon
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 12:13am On Oct 07, 2008
jenny,you have really wasted my time today, what part of hell are you from
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 12:14am On Oct 07, 2008
olaremint:

jenny,you have really wasted my time today, what part of hell are you from

im sure u r d one dat sits at the right hand side of d devil

cos of ur infidelity and loosed hormones
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by ayinba1(f): 12:16am On Oct 07, 2008
guys

this is not the purpose of the thread

olaremnit

your language shows stooping low. Remember Allah and His messenger. All our actions will be accounted for

Salam
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 12:18am On Oct 07, 2008
@ jenny, is that not why you love me.dont worry no woman will take your place.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2008
olaremint:

@ jenny, is that not why you love me.don't worry no woman will take your place.

i can see dat u r short of words,keep spewing ur idiocy wink
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 12:27am On Oct 07, 2008
@ jenny dont talk shit on this thread, lets do it on my thread
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 12:28am On Oct 07, 2008
olaremint:

@ jenny don't talk shit on this thread, lets do it on my thread

u r a waste to humanity boy,u started d insult here,complete it here,anu mpam
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olaremint(m): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2008
nope, its the other thread or nothing, bye loser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ramadan Day 1: What Did You Have For Sahur? / Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx) / Polygamous Man... A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.