Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? (10385 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by davidylan4(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
ayinba1:

@david
You ask who Allah is, I tell you using His own Words, you bring another palaver!

Well, it's your life, but of course, what do I expexct when to you, 1+1+1= 1

Please start a new thread, we are going off topic

Read Surah 19:71 first . .  there u'D see allah in his true colors.

Who is allah refering to when he says "we" in his quran? 1+1+1 = ? If my biblical mathematics bothers you stop reading it. Biko, it is not by force.

Just as an aside, we are not going offtopic - the issue has been settled already.
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by olabowale(m): 12:13am On Oct 09, 2008
@Davidylan*: « #192 on: Yesterday at 11:38:12 PM »

Quote from: ayinba1 on Yesterday at 11:26:19 PM
@david
You ask who Allah is, I tell you using His own Words, you bring another palaver!

Well, it's your life, but of course, what do I expexct when to you, 1+1+1= 1

Please start a new thread, we are going off topic

Read Surah 19:71 first . . there u'D see allah in his true colors.

This particular Ayah, clearly indicates to any thinking person, that The Speaker is Lord and God of All Things. And He alone is capable to determine the destiny of His Creations. Can Jesus ever make such a statement? Never! It is not the position of a creation to assume the role of the CREATOR, ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY! You and I and all will have to experience the 19;71, that you just wrote above.

Who is allah refering to when he says "we" in his quran?

When I wrote to Pilgrim.1 I used, "awa" for myself! Awa means we! If Olabowale can use that for himself. A common slave of Allah. What do you expect Allah to be able to use for Himself? Man, you are becoming difficult to read, now!

1+1+1 = ? If my biblical mathematics bothers you stop reading it. Biko, it is not by force.

The Ijebu boy is speaking Igbo! Orisi risi! And your Biblical math, should bother you. Stop writing it. It is either deceitful or writer blockage, or both. I think in your case, both!
Re: Mosque Dreams: Any One With A Clue? by jennykadri: 12:53am On Oct 09, 2008
i talk am,where there is olabowale there is a david cool

bia david,better carry yasef come back to the honeymoon room grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Ramadan Day 1: What Did You Have For Sahur? / Reminder: Sunnah Of Friday (picx) / Polygamous Man... A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.