Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,335 members, 7,853,506 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Where Are These ATHEISTS? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are These ATHEISTS? (9609 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by urheme: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
So there are a lot of troubles in the world and your god's priority was to hack into nairaland?

Yeh, this god must be a criminal, jobless thing
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

Because he wants to create satan(mind you, he wasn't satan initially). God is in charge and he puts things in place how he likes it just like you put things in place in your house how you like it. Just like Seun created nairaland with various sections in it(which contains both good and bad posts).

liar!

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
YAHAWEH THE HACKER LOL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by qstar(m): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2014
urheme:

Beyism, is a worship of one self proclaimed stupid goddess called beyonce which he refers to as "her sexiness" and all he does is dream of f....king( this is worshiping) her,
&
Flying spaggetti moster

You remember me in that thread?

Just that these days, I'm always dreaming of you.
I'd also like to worship you. Just give me a chance.

To hell with Beyonce and her Beyism!
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2014
urheme:

All of una dey fear mention GOD abi. Keep saying 'god' that's fine.

Urheme, what exactly drove you into ATHEISM? depression?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2014
Judas2013: YAHAWEH THE HACKER LOL grin grin grin grin

Good you didn't spell that name correctly,
Else...

Which Judas is yours?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2014
urheme:

do you believe in God? If yes, christian, muslim or what? Peace.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2014
Judas2013:

Neither did i come here to please you....so piss off!

So when you are claiming something don't be foolish about it. You don't claim that what you ve not experienced does not exist when billions of people over the years say they ve had the experience. It makes you sound stu.pid. The reasonable way you can put it is to say that YOU have not had an encouter with God. You don't insult the sensibility of others by making such a blanket statement that there is no God. That's a height of foolishness. Go and learn how to be reasonable and talk reasonably, that's part of education.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

for the falling away must first come[apostate] to prepared the way of the man of sin, the son of perdition , the man of sin cannot dwell in a world were truth is, so my good friend sammy hoe, they will fall just to prove the prophecy right, don't be shaking more will still fall, haven't you notice here on nairaland people ask question if God is real?
As for m, am happy because that what my bible talk about , and it is coming to past in our own very eyes yet they called it nonsense because God has send them strong delusion that they will believe in a lie.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 8:16am On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

So when you are claiming something don't be foolish about it. You don't claim that what you ve not experienced does not exist when billions of people over the years say they ve had the experience. It makes you sound stu.pid. The reasonable way you can put it is to say that YOU have not had an encouter with God. You don't insult the sensibility of others by making such a blanket statement that there is no God. That's a height of foolishness. Go and learn how to be reasonable and talk reasonably, that's part of education.
let me tell you one trick the devil use to distract the Children of GOD. When you are preaching to an unbeliever, and you are making a good point, the devil will distract you with anger word, once you loose your temper, you become angry with the unbeliever, and there is no different between an angry man and a murderer, so my good friend alex , don't loose your patience .

There are abusive word in your coment. Thank you brother.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2014
Sammy Hoe:
JerryBerry, are you kidding me? undecided
Well, that's a METAPHORICAL statement anyway, you can do better cheesy wink

When you think Seun does not know what happened to Nairaland, you just displayed how "kiddish" your brain is.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2014
malvisguy212: let me tell you one trick the devil use to distract the Children of GOD. When you are preaching to an unbeliever, and you are making a good point, the devil will distract you with anger word, once you loose your temper, you become angry with the unbeliever, and there is no different between an angry man and a murderer, so my good friend alex , don't loose your patience .

There are abusive word in your coment. Thank you brother.

grin thanks dear. I'm not abusing him but was just telling him that such unbalanced reasoninng and comments makes one sound stu.pid. In other words if tomorrow I reason that way too then I ll be sounding stupid. I didn't say he is stu.pid. And I said he should not make claims foolishly. I didn't say he is a fool. Just an advice.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

There is no god fool..... FUCCK off!

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

grin thanks dear. I'm not abusing him but was just telling him that such unbalanced reasoninng and comments makes one sound stu.pid. In other words if tomorrow I reason that way too then I ll be sounding stupid. I didn't say he is stu.pid. And I said he should not make claims foolishly. I didn't say he is a fool. Just an advice.

Why don't you believe in Zeus,Obatala or yemoja? Why the jewish yahweh? You feel inferior to the whites that's all!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Which ever one you prefer, God,GOD,god.....non of them exists.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2014
Judas2013:

Why don't you believe in Zeus,Obatala or yemoja? Why the jewish yahweh? You feel inferior to the whites that's all!

I believe in what I ve experienced. I'm very okay with my life in Christ Jesus. Its none of your business. Have u heard me say that Zeus or whatever does not exist? No. I only tell you about my God whom I have series ofsweet communion with and invite you to join me in experiencing him. Its now left for you to accept the invitation or reject it. I don't make silly statements such as yours.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2014
Judas2013:

There is no god fool..... FUCCK off!

Its obvious that you are the one that really needs the education you talked about.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by iamtewwy(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2014
Sammy Hoe: [b]These NAIRALANDER'S are missing since this site reopened; their names are Fubbyy, Apatheist, Truth02. THEY ARE MISSING!!!

It all began on Friday(19/06/2014) when these four Nlders visited a thread created by FUBBYY.

FUBBYY is a 28yr old man who was on the verge of losing his faith in God. Fubbyy said God has never answered his prayers, and he was doubting if God was even existing at all.

Just then, I stumbled upon the thread and assured him that THERE IS GOD O!!!

And after me came at least five atheists to attack me. At last, on Saturday they roped Seun into our discussion and said that IF INDEED THERE IS GOD, THEN SEUN SHOULD FAIL ON HIS NAIRALAND because he is an atheist. I replied them that they using SEUN as a yardstick to prove God's existence is a fallacy. And then immediately after that post that Sunday morning, Nairaland crashed.

Now what baffled me is that now that NL is back, but all those who said there is no God, I can't find there Nairaland yet:

They are the following people: JerryBerry, Truth02, Apatheist... Now there is one I forgot his name.
My point is that since we can't see all these people now, maybe they are not existing, because that's what they said of GOD exactly.

CHAI! THERE IS GOD O.
[/b]
Edited---

Atheists, beware.
iam d one u forgot his name!! sorry am still in existtance bro cool i still stand by my words dat uv been brain washed deeeply

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by iamtewwy(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2014
Judas2013:

Which ever one you prefer, God,GOD,god.....non of them exists.
Lol grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2014
Christians smh
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2014
GeneralShepherd: Christians smh

Atheists, smh
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 11:36am On Jun 29, 2014
@iam_tewwy:
iam d one u forgot his name!! sorry am still in existtance bro cool i still stand by my words dat uv been brain washed deeeply

And you too has been brainwashed by whatever you believe in.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by urheme: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

That is the point, god hacked NL not God

malvisguy212: do you believe in God? If yes, christian, muslim or what? Peace.

I believe in the Almight God, the One atheist said does not exist
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

I believe in what I ve experienced. I'm very okay with my life in Christ Jesus. Its none of your business. Have u heard me say that Zeus or whatever does not exist? No. I only tell you about my God whom I have series ofsweet communion with and invite you to join me in experiencing him. Its now left for you to accept the invitation or reject it. I don't make silly statements such as yours.

Why must do you think i need your jesus? That is the problem with you christians! You can keep your jewish idol,don't force it on others!

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Weah96: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

Have u heard me say that Zeus or whatever does not exist?

You don't have to, it is implied. By calling yourself a Christian, you're openly stating to everyone that Zeus doesn't exist.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Weah96: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
@iam_tewwy:
i still stand by my words dat uv been brain washed deeeply

LOL, the damage is even worse than you first imagined, isn't it?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by iamtewwy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Weah96:

LOL, the damage is even worse than you first imagined, isn't it?
honestly d damage has eaten him deep down, just like cancer!! no remedy
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Weah96:

You don't have to, it is implied. By calling yourself a Christian, you're openly stating to everyone that Zeus doesn't exist.

So if I say I'm a Nigerian that means other countries do not exist? Na wa for you people and your one sided reasoning. We can only tell you that our God is the almighty, omnipotent, omnipresent...etc. These are what we say about our God. Even in our bible you can see gods mentioned there. You can read Exodus 12:12 and Exodus 15:11 for example.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by urheme: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
qstar:

You remember me in that thread?

Just that these days, I'm always dreaming of you.
I'd also like to worship you. Just give me a chance.

To hell with Beyonce and her Beyism!

You no well atall oh!!!

I can't even remember seeing this name on that thread.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
@iam_tewwy:

Hmm...
I forgot your name, so what are you trying to prove now? Do you want me to recognise you or what? Mheen, better u seek GOD's recognition and not man's.

When you leave the
Association of The Highly Erroneous & Irresponsible Shouting Talkative and come to GOD, then we can talk cheesy
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
JerryBerry:

When you think Seun does not know what happened to Nairaland, you just displayed how "kiddish" your brain is.

Kiddish? Lol... grin
Are you KIDDING me? cheesy
You don vex?
Oya sorry nah wink
But still THERE IS GOD!!!
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Weah96: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
alexleo:

So if I say I'm a Nigerian that means other countries do not exist?

Nigeria is not the only country on earth, so your example is flawed. If I call myself the 'head of the Armed Forces of Nigeria,' I have made a statement about GEJ without mentioning his name. I am saying that he is not the president, since a Nigerian president has a set of responsibilities inherent with the office. The same is true with Zeus and Jesus. If you call yourself a Christian, what you're saying is that Zeus didn't delegate the creation of mankind to Prometheus, he doesnt banish people to hell/tartarus, and he is not the ultimate decider of the fate of mankind. In other words, the God known as Zeus doesn't exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians / Experiences With God / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.