Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! - Sports (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (156321 Views)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
eterisan:
Good evening everyone. I troway salute... I know this hairstyle thing is almost done but i will drop my take on it. I completely understand both points of view. The moralist and the whatever point. Both are right and wrong depending on the angle you are coming from. In this case though i would certainly prefer u 17 players keeping it down for now. @supernerd i know you don't like people singing you high praises but damn it man.. Ure so on point.. If you de knack beer i go giv u one crate anytime u show warri city! Lolz.. On a more serious note. I like your style and composure unlike the other venomous commenter. Yes it is a straight up attack. And i will not stop until certain persons learn how to behave in public. Calling someone you don't know stewpid is crossing the line and the lowest of lows. Just because him express him opinion. Isn't that why we are on nairaland? To express opinions on varying topics? She did this in the u 23 thread and after *i treat her fvck up the calm down.. Now she has picked on another innocent man to attack. @safarigirl or olanna yes m calling you out.. You have great ideas and you are exceptional but please it is now a common occurence in all the threads you are from u 20 to u23 to super eagles to u 17 that u start up fights and throw tantrums at people. It is totally unnecessary. As my mama said if u de waka for bush na who de look corner they see shiit.. I need ask her what if the shiit de stare at our face for center of the road. #APC Change
if expressing an opinion is tagged 'fighting', then I will fight with anyone who is looking for a fight

Good evening

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
The funny thing is, I don't even like sports. I like writing, I like arguments, I like arguments with intelligent people, intelligent people who I don't have to break down things to before I'm understood.

Sports? it's just something that interests me at the moment, much like rapping 3 years ago. The old guys on rap section will tell you all about me, and the way I am here? That's how I was there. Difference is, in rap section, the guys are cooler and express themselves with rap. They don't take things personal and they don't attack as a group.

So yeah. This is just a phase for me, I'm here today, might not be here next year and y'all will start threads and be like "I wonder what happened to that stubborn safarigirl" much like what the rap section guys do these days, and the new guys will want to know who that stubborn girl is.

So, anybody that thinks of me as an annoying, mouthy little bytch, don't fret. In a couple of months, I'll be out of here, then, y'all can have your man cave back, aight? Just bear with me for now.

And yes, you guys have made me cry a lot, from the U20 thread till now and I still come back. I still come back because I just want someone to understand me and I argue so much because I just want someone to understand me and not take things the wrong way. Nobody ever does, but I guess I'm a sucker for punishments
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

I don't care about his hard work or dedication that is something everyone must have to a certain degree if they want to make it in life. Fact is Ronaldo is a jerk and he is not a role model, who celebrates a penalty when the score is like 100-0? Is that the type of sportsmanship u would teach a child?
Barcelona fan spotted. so ronaldo only score and celebrate penalties? bro, tell me more. Ronaldo is famous today is because of his hardwork. he strive to get more, he doesn't look back and relax and said after all, I have achieved alot in football so let me relax on like some other players... he is the kind of player every young star that want to achieve something in football should look upon for inspiration.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by eterisan(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
* sobs... @ safarigirl.. It won't be nice if you go down that line.. I now understand where you are coming from now. But shey u knw say nor be everybody be rapper? Pardon my pidgin.. Na dis my warri life naim cos am. I rili like you and girls like you.. U can dig sports mehn.. It is even a fantasy for me that one day me and my future wife go de argue chelsea and man u who be the best. It is even a plus now that u come like rap like me too... Let me tell you a secret.. All dis one i de talk na packaging.. If i comot dis cloth i craze pass as u fit imagine.. But it is a public forum we will keep it low... *muah.. I think u should just quote that guy and say sorry.. Then we will all be very loved up agn..
Phew... So much energy lost on this matter.. To type na big work for me o..@supernerd they try. Back to u 17 boys abeg... Who do you think will replace funsho in the line up tmao.. And how effective will the replacement be?
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
safarigirl:
The funny thing is, I don't even like sports. I like writing, I like arguments, I like arguments with intelligent people, intelligent people who I don't have to break down things to before I'm understood.

Sports? it's just something that interests me at the moment, much like rapping 3 years ago. The old guys on rap section will tell you all about me, and the way I am here? That's how I was there. Difference is, in rap section, the guys are cooler and express themselves with rap. They don't take things personal and they don't attack as a group.

So yeah. This is just a phase for me, I'm here today, might not be here next year and y'all will start threads and be like "I wonder what happened to that stubborn safarigirl" much like what the rap section guys do these days, and the new guys will want to know who that stubborn girl is.

So, anybody that thinks of me as an annoying, mouthy little bytch, don't fret. In a couple of months, I'll be out of here, then, y'all can have your man cave back, aight? Just bear with me for now.

And yes, you guys have made me cry a lot, from the U20 thread till now and I still come back. I still come back because I just want someone to understand me and I argue so much because I just want someone to understand me and not take things the wrong way. Nobody ever does, but I guess I'm a sucker for punishments
safarigirl, I don't think I have quoted you before but I have been in these section for quite some time now, though on ghost mode. every body understood you quite well, but I think what they are trying to tell you is that, you should cut off the abuse and abusive words in your argument. I know you may sometimes feel intimidated because maybe 98% of people here are guys or men, but non see you as a lesser human. just try no matter how hard it is to cut off such abusive character more especially to those whose opinion varies from yours. peace.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by joseph1013: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
safarigirl:

The bolded is not true. I know I don't always understand you. Most times, I just ignore you when I dont. But if there is someone who does, I think it's TheSuperNerd. You should acknowledge him for that. He's always had your back.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
joseph1013:

The bolded is not true. I know I don't always understand you. Most times, I just ignore you when I dont. But if there is someone who does, I think it's TheSuperNerd. You should acknowledge him for that. He's always had your back.
me and him have an understanding.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nashoji:
Barcelona fan spotted. so ronaldo only score and celebrate penalties? bro, tell me more. Ronaldo is famous today is because of his hardwork. he strive to get more, he doesn't look back and relax and said after all, I have achieved alot in football so let me relax on like some other players... he is the kind of player every young star that want to achieve something in football should look upon for inspiration.
Omg name another top player in history who celebrated like this guy, what he is doing is showing up his opponents and it is not what a good sportsman should do. When Germany trashed Brasil all they did was hug each other and pump their fist.
Of course im a Barca fan that i have stated already, I also used Suarez as an example of bad behavior so go figure. We all know C boy is a great player but his habits are not so great and should not be copied, when Messi tried to headbutt an opponent i was and still am totally against that so lets not make this a classico issue.
My point is no matter who a person is there are good and there are bad so don't tell a child to go copy exactly what someone does because the first thing people will always learn are the bad stuff. It would be better to pick out certain attributes and tell the child to copy them but u also have to point out the bad and u would be lying or naive if u say Ronaldo is perfect.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by bigblangston: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, I just came across something Napoleon5 posted that is wrong.

I want to call out this error because it won't be the first time my words have been misplaced with that term and I require everyone I come across to have some comprehension because if we present that word to one who is learned in English language, he will be adjudged at fault

Referring to an opinion or an ideology as 'stewpid' does not make the propagator 'stewpid', calling an idea 'rubbish' does not make the person responsible for such 'rubbish'

I have said a lot of stewpid things and many people have called my opinions stewpid and I have never viewed that as an insult to my person.

Reading and assimilating is necessary. The fact that you feel attacked shouldn't be an avenue to misconstrue the words of others.

I did not call you stewpid

STEWpid Post

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by AIG07: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
safarigirl:
me too understand that the kinda understanding wey you n theSupernerd get is far beyond nairaland forum. *winks*
abeg o. Me just de joke o o o.
*bigger smiles*
~runs out of d room~
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Napoleon55(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
"There is a divinity that shapes our ends,rough-hew them how we will"
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
safarigirl:

[b]See, it is a doggy dogg's World and men will always want to act superior to a woman. Just as you do not mean any harm when you unleash your terror comments, the guys here are just being guys.

I enjoy watching football but I bet you, it is more fun with some chicks in the bar abusing Wenger repeatedly.

There is no need getting worked up and angry. It is football yarns. The last time I went to a bar to watch a game, I almost lost my temper because one guy wanted to prove to me he knows football more than me.

He went as far as saying that I should not talk when he is talking because I do not have the kind of football knowledge he has.

I kept quiet. During the Chelsea game, when Mourinho subbed Mikel, I yelled, what is Mourinho doing, he has destroyed the game. This guy barked and scolded me that Mourinho made the right choice. I told him, watch this game fall apart. Lo and behold, not long, Liverpool scored two goals.

After that, during the Swansea vs Arsenal game, I said, I can not wait for Arsene to play Sanchez, As a striker. This guy barked again, then I knew it is how he talks. He told me do I know more than Wenger? I just said to myself, Arsene declared Sanchez is a striker.

After the game me and the guy shook hands and we chatted for a while.

What I am saying is that football is an adrenalin driven sport and the arguments gets heated. Add it with the amount of testosterone watching together, we guys might sound harsh.

Trust me, we all value you and appreciate your inputs. After the heat cools down, we get to care for ourselves more.
[/b]
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
safarigirl:

Nwan Nnem what of me?
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Fribery: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
This babe sha..
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

Omg name another top player in history who celebrated like this guy, what he is doing is showing up his opponents and it is not what a good sportsman should do. When Germany trashed Brasil all they did was hug each other and pump their fist.
Of course im a Barca fan that i have stated already, I also used Suarez as an example of bad behavior so go figure. We all know C boy is a great player but his habits are not so great and should not be copied, when Messi tried to headbutt an opponent i was and still am totally against that so lets not make this a classico issue.
My point is no matter who a person is there are good and there are bad so don't tell a child to go copy exactly what someone does because the first thing people will always learn are the bad stuff. It would be better to pick out certain attributes and tell the child to copy them but u also have to point out the bad and u would be lying or naive if u say Ronaldo is perfect.

You are just good at this. So are you saying a child should not have a role model?

I started playing football late. In my mid teens and all the kids laughed when I trained. I watched Emmanuel Amunike and Overmars a lot. I read newspaper articles about them. NTA used to show programs of training going on Super Eagles camp and I always wanted to see Amunike.

Later, my game improved so much that after a game in a competition, a young man came to me and said, you were the best player on that pitch.

Look at Osimhen, how he idolises Drogba and how he wants to become a great player like Drogba.

CR7 is a wonderful role model, his few slips off does not make him a bad person. We all make mistakes. But, we pick important lessons from great men to learn from them. We also learn from the mistakes people make, so we do not make the same mistakes.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
AIG07:

me too understand that the kinda understanding wey you n theSupernerd get is far beyond nairaland forum. *winks*
*bigger smiles*
~runs out of d room~
na you sabi.....Una wey be all-seeing
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Nwan Nnem what of me?
lol, me and you too bro. You're one of the most levelheaded people here smiley

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

No one said Ronaldo is Perfect. He is a wonderful role model because of his passion and dedication to the game. Simple.

Bringing Suarez into the gist has nothing to do with the talk.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
safarigirl:

Thanks dear. Please do not let us vex you too much. Guys will be guys.

You might say you do like sports but you know a lot. I want you to get one thing straight. You are way very smart and that is why you can come to a thread full of guys and drop your opinion.

If you were not smart, we would not even listen to you, let alone argue.

Do not get worked up. Look at the harsh words as part of the fun side of the discussion. Laugh when someone abuses you. Do not take it to heart.

I remember watching Coach Keshi in an interview when he begged, with a big smile on his face.

Nigerians, it is enough of the abuses. Keshi this, Keshi that, it is my father's name.

I laughed my heart out and wondered, what about if he reads his abuses on nairaland.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by linked: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hyperactivity on this thread...

It all about PROFESSIONALISM
When you act and behave within the ambit of your professional ethics with a keen drive for success, then you become a role model for others..

The football profession has evolved over the past few decades... With the increase interest of footballers in giving signatory to endorsement deals from various wares promoters and other companies, every footballer wanna be *sellable*

Thus looking good is good business...
Ronaldo, Kaka et al have been highest earners from endorsement deals cos they are handsome.

As long as players keep providing the *goods*, hairstyles is no issue...

I remember the crazy hairstyle of ronaldo delima and the brazilian team in the 2002 WC...

However, IMO..extravagant hairstyles for u 17 Players could be a distration... Shaveoff their hair... what do they know?... When they become professionals they can go gaga.. who cares?

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by linked: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Speak african
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by linked: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
I in no way supports e-wars or call e-jostling on forums cos I feel it is utterly unnecessary. However, I am awed by how people could take things so personal on online forums...

Guys!!!.. you can make arguments but dont take things personal.... why would anyone sweat over an online jibe... *hisses* ( tink I need to learn hissing)

I really find it funny..
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahaha....... Sir....... There are a lot of things I don't support as a Christian......

And part of that is being "overly religious" about things..........

If I bring up my displeasure with the world in the manner u did........ Mehnn!!! I'll end up not achieving my aims of "showing people" the light......

There are ways to go about things..... And there are ways to say things......but Religion has limited the views of many to see things in "black and white" views only.......*smiles*

Sir, I'm a Christian in the mold of 1 John.3v9....... Yeah.... But I will not take the "judgmental route" on others because of their "HAIRSTYLES".

Some Christians even see keeping a well groomed Afro as "flamboyant"...... This issue has many sides....... So YOU CAN'T JUST SAY IT SHOWS INDISCIPLINE.

In my post, I said.... Yes!! It shows indiscipline and no vision in "SOME" BUT NOT "IN ALL"......

I never said u were wrong or right...... But I did say..... It's better to just move over some things because of the "MULTI-FACETED" NATURE THEY COMMAND.....

DISCIPLINE AND SUCCESS WILL ALWAYS BE AN ISSUE OF THE HEART/MIND......... NEVER HAIRSTYLES......

BUT THAT IS NOT TO SAY I WANT EVERYONE TO BE CARE-FREE WITH WHATEVER HAIRSTYLE THEY WANT......... I BELIEVE IN THE APPLICATION OF MODERATION TO APPROPRIATE ISSUES OF LIFE SO AS TO KEEP ONE "GROUNDED".........

So yeah..... I do like Safarigirl.... Just the way I like: TheGoodJoe (super analyst)..... Icon4s ( Oga "Experience"...... though we have differences and yet I'm his favorite bible story *winks*)...... Joseph1013 (Boss)........ Terzurum5 (posted a write-up of mine in the u-20 thread while I was still on SL10.ng..... **he mite not recall** he's a Great OP)...... BascoVanVeli (ever so ready to dissect issues.... Great sense of humor)......... DannyCrusoe(cool smart guy)........ Adeyemi2015 (very interesting fellow but still got eyes on u so pls watch it **smiles**)....... Mikron (an ok guy)....... AIG07 (cool and calculated)......... Orkpekyandega (another excellent OP)....... Tbaba1234 (he's just too legendary...... Drops not more than 3-4 lines..... Like a wise owl...*smiles* )......... Linked (a good guy with a funny name..... "Linked".... Linked to what?? Very smart)....... POintblank (don't know where he is rite now..... But his views in the u-20 thread stays with me)........ Am I forgetting anyone alse?? Yeah, I did forget one more..... I know there are few others but the name "Blueto" comes to mind ..... Yeah I like him too (love his art of sesquipedalianism...... His words and sentences can cause "brain signals traffic
" not in mine sha..... He's smart and funny with "big words"wink

Well, so u see Sir...... I try to be "honest" and "straightforward" and always "devoid of Forming Cliches"........

So that's it....... *smiles*

........................................................................................

But really, do u think My posts are "almost flawless"?? Hmmmm...... Na wa o!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abeg..... I just try to be "Me".........**smiles**

I can still recall very well Sir, I gues the article was about the comparisons between the Flying Eagles of 2005 vs Flying Eagles of 2015 De javu!! Something of that nature.

**Bigger smiles**
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

No one said Ronaldo is Perfect. He is a wonderful role model because of his passion and dedication to the game. Simple.

Bringing Suarez into the gist has nothing to do with the talk.

Why not? Luis Suarez is also dedicated and passionate, to me he is the best teammate to have, the 2010 world cup should have explained that to u already. On the other hand he used to be a terror to his opponents his behavior has landed him multiple game suspensions. The man is a perfect example for what i was saying. Suarez is no different from Ronaldo they are both at the top which means they both work hard and they are both humans which means they will always make mistakes. People on tv are not role models, teach right from wrong don't put it on Ronaldo to teach a child because he is a man and he can chose to overlook his flaws.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
**smiles**

NOW I'M IN THE LINE OF FIRE.......... *smiles*

But come o..... Sir AIG07, this is the first time in a long while that U're getting my moniker "fully right"......*smiles*

Did u notice that? U always use "Sir Nerd" or "Supernerd" thus I may not know when I'm mentioned in ur comments......... But this is a surprise......*smiles*

It's kinda "rare".........*winks*

AIG07:

*bigger smiles*
~runs out of d room~
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
safarigirl:

Ola, what of me? grin

U almost broke ma head bc of Iheanacho. grin But u are one of my favorites here. wink
Dnt leave o else the thread Will turn to soup without salt. grin

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

Why not? Luis Suarez is also dedicated and passionate, to me he is the best teammate to have, the 2010 world cup should have explained that to u already. On the other hand he used to be a terror to his opponents his behavior has landed him multiple game suspensions. The man is a perfect example for what i was saying. Suarez is no different from Ronaldo they are both at the top which means they both work hard and they are both humans which means they will always make mistakes. People on tv are not role models, teach right from wrong don't put it on Ronaldo to teach a child because he is a man and he can chose to overlook his flaws.

Hence Suarez and CR7 are alike to you, tell me when CR7 bit his opponent.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
AIG07:
yes I do know through 'history' cos I was yet to be conceived then. But seriously you be Baba o o o. I salute your experience.*smiles*
Kindly tell us about Alfredo Di Stéfano probably you watched him played too. who knows?

Haba! Alfredo Di Stefano ke. Mayb na me and ur Grandpa watch that one together in my previous life. grin

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wow!!! You do remember....... *smiles*

You know what Sir? You're the man....... That memory of yours is something we scientists can look at..........**smiles**

It's really been a while...... And I must confess that NL Sports has made me not miss the defunct SL10.ng much........ Seriously speaking, you guys and lady (safarigirl) have been awesome.......*smiles*

Oh lord.... Memories just resurfacing again......... *smiles*

Joseph1013, TheGoodJoe (then using the moniker TheGoodJoeHunt3 or so), Tbaba1234 and Safarigirl (she was wowing me while I was a guest...... And yeah I saw some of the e-fights she got into but I looked beyond that and saw sumtin more) PLUS Terzurum5's "surprise" quoting of that little write up of mine from SL10 were the main reasons I joined NL....... AND IT'S BEEN REALLY COOL....

As a guest, the above were all I knew, liked and respected... But since I came in, I met other "beautiful" personalities...... Most of whom I've acknowledged here..... *smiles*

Sir Terzurum5, It's really been a pleasure Sir.

*smiles* Just keep on keeping on......

terzurum5:

I can still recall very well Sir, I gues the article was about the comparisons between the Flying Eagles of 2005 vs Flying Eagles of 2015 De javu!! Something of that nature.

**Bigger smiles**

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by bigblangston: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
The way some people behave is very funny to me, someone said she's leaving soon and y'all pleading some butt licking for her not to leave the thread, then I ask myself why? Does she pay u guys for every comment she posts? I seriously don't get it. She once typed in one of d pages that she will be on ghost mode and some peeps started taggin her to come back, to me all these are confirmed BS... Why r u guys beggin her,if she wants to leave let her, I roll in rap section thread wella than this sport section and I have not read or seen when dey discussed abt a certain stubborn lady and the rap thread is still going on fine, Y'all should quit this chivalrous attitude for someone who doesn't respect other people's view.... Finito

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
BascoVanVeli:

It is baffling how you can equate a player (CR7) shouting at a team mate for wasting a very good opportunity or beating himself for losing a goal to Suarez biting.

How are they related. I repeat a player that is passionate about his team winning will not lose his head to bite a player. So please explain how is it the same thing. Do not write they are both passionate because I have told you why you can not use passion in that context.

I have noticed you derive joy in talking of point to make it look you are being smart. Talk about the point. Let me quote linked here.

It all about PROFESSIONALISM
When you act and behave within the ambit of your professional ethics with a keen drive for success, then you become a role model for others..

How can you still link CR7 and Suarez in the discussion bits me.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by fujirice: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lmao! Thread's gone south. *in Amuneke's voice* this is a dog fight. I'm watching from the sidelines

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (64) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.