Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! - Sports (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (156075 Views)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by joseph1013: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
lakesidepapa:

He own u money? If so, I fit help u nab am
Hahaha...I need his help to start a business on the side and he's not replying my PMs. I will find others sha.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by lakesidepapa(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
joseph1013:

Hahaha...I need his help to start a business on the side and he's not replying my PMs. I will find others sha.

God saved him. Ain't knw u're into this, worry less bro i will fetch clients for u
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by wallay00: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by wallay00: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by AIG07: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Voted. Pls let votes for okonkwo's goal as d best goal of the tourney(thanks to Miss safari for sharing d thread).This is another chance for us to win t for our own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
mikron:
u forgot to add robben prodigy chukwueze. That guy is deadly on the field

Can you imagine! Can't even explain how his name escaped my fingers. I actually had him in mind while typing.

Chikwueze, you 've got liver!!!

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by enomakos(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Without Nwakali, osimhen would be useless. Nwakali is a very good player, he played tirelessly, he was workaholic. I don dey watch footie since AD and i ain't see this type of player, the guy played LB, DM, AM on this very long field of play chaii. smiley smiley that guy got what we called "horse power", he was the engine room of the team, he dictated everything on the field of play for the team, he distributed accuracy ball at the right time, He can mark very well and block, I think he has this yaya toure kind of marking quality plus mikel "me to them" passes smiley smiley abeg without engine oil, petrol no fit on generator, nwakali was the engine oil of the team. Osimhen is good no doubt about that but he could only utilize passes from the midfield which he did very well.
hahaha
ok i get you
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2015
terzurum5:

Can you imagine! Can't even explain how his name escaped my fingers. I actually had him in mind while typing.

Chikwueze, you 've got liver!!!
the guy too gbasky

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
A scrupulous apology to all Sports tecnhocrats for my failure to respond to mentions and contribute constantly to the recents sporting activistes and dialogues. I am now
preoccupied with school(Uniben fresher) and religous exercises.

thus, there is little or no time.

I want to commend your sumptuous efforts towards ensuring that the Sports section gets it publicity that it deserves, and also competes comfortably with renowned rivals like Politics, Romance etc.

You all have immensely contributed to its evolution with your enthusiasm. Phenomenal!

but I also beseech you to channel a part of the enthusiasm to propagating the Word Of God. For this is our paramount obligations as altruistic humans.

God Bless You!

Cc: Safarigirl Robosky2 Mikron AIG07 TheSuperNerd Badosqi Optional2 Nerdfrost Shizzy7 Midehi2 and Others

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by shizzy7(f): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
blueto:
A scrupulous apology to all Sports tecnhocrats for my failure to respond to mentions and contribute constantly to the recents sporting activistes and dialogues. I am now

I want to commend your sumptuous efforts towards ensuring that the Sports section gets it publicity that it deserves, and also competes comfortably with renowned rivals like Politics, Romance etc.

You all have immensely contributed to its evolution with your enthusiasm. Phenomenal!

but I also beseech you to channel a part of the enthusiasm to propagating the Word Of God. For this is our paramount obligations as altruistic humans.

God Bless You!

Cc: Safarigirl Robosky2 Mikron AIG07 TheSuperNerd Badosqi Optional2 Nerdfrost Shizzy7 Midehi2 and Others
Apology accepted.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by joseph1013: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
blueto:

God Bless You!

The bolded assumes that everyone here is a Christian, which is quite insensitive. I wish to state that there is a reason this section belongs to Sports, and another belongs to Religion. Thank you!
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by midehi2(f): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
blueto:

God Bless You!

accepted dear

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
joseph1013:
The bolded assumes that everyone here is a Christian, which is quite insensitive. I wish to state that there is a reason this section belongs to Sports, and another belongs to Religion. Thank you!
he said the 'Word of God'....the comment will only offend atheists who don't believe in any supreme being......everyone else believes in the existence of a God
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by joseph1013: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
safarigirl:
he said the 'Word of God'....the comment will only offend atheists who don't believe in any supreme being......everyone else believes in the existence of a God

From my understanding and knowledge of the religions of the world, none of them believe in the WORD of God except Christianity. Again, there is a reason the Religion section was created separate from Sports.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by mikron(m): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
blueto:

God Bless You!

wishing u all d best in ur academics, we missed u too. Apology accepted bro

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Cortes' goal won goal of the tournament. Followed by a Chilean and a Belgian.
Why didn't Okonkwo make top 3? Because Nigerians are stoopid
cc icon4s thesupernerd bascovanveli joseph1013

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
safarigirl:

Even despite our population of internet users.
This is one of d demerits of democracy: the best candidate does nt always win.
The international community may have purposefully nt voted any Nigerian player since we won most other laurels in dat tourney.

FIFA can say what ever dey like, Orji Okonkwo's goal remains d best to me.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by joseph1013: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
safarigirl:

Not even 2nd? SMH

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Honestly, this is preposterous.

How cool and magnificent were Chile's Jara's and Belgium's Verreth's goals compared to Orji's??

I saw those goals. Nothing close in quality to Orji's.

Even Nwakali's freekick that didn't get a mention was top class (from 25 yards) and it beats that Jara goal or Even the Vereth goal.

Obviously the Chileans and Belgians didn't engage in or put up the so-called "honesty first" attitude. They chose the way of "PATRIOTISM" because there's nothing too spectacular about those strikes compared to Orji's.

Even Cortes's goal is a close call compared to Orji's. It's funny because if the "world" was gonna be "truthful" then it would have been a straight fight between Orji and Cortes. BUT NO WAY!!!!! BIAS HAS TO COME IN AND SOME "MOHATMA GHANDI--LIKE NIGERIANS" DIDN'T SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL.

This is sad but it's ok. Orji's moving on. Read news of a possible deal for the lad materialising soon partly because of "HIS WONDER GOAL". *smiles*

Fifa should leave the selection process of the "goal of the tournament" to their Technical study group and the few top accredited "Media personnel" covering the competition.

This has again shown or further confirmed that most of the world out there is just as biased. Hope those "holier than thou" Nigerians learn from this because this will be their bane if they are in such situation.

safarigirl:

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
safarigirl:

It is something that is hard to believe but I agree with you. Majority of Nigerians are stupid and foolish.

If you know me, I am not into abusing. I am not saying this as an abuse. Literary speaking, majority Nigerians are stupid and foolish.

Pat Utomi said, Nigerians will not be fools forever. I pray for their deliverance.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

It is something that is hard to believe but I agree with you. Majority of Nigerians are stupid and foolish.

If you know me, I am not into abusing. I am not saying this as an abuse. Literary speaking, majority Nigerians are stupid and foolish.

Pat Utomi said, Nigerians will not be fools forever. I pray for their deliverance.
it's a fact not an insult. most Nigerians are foolish numbskulls.

Do you know that the third best goal had just 14% of votes? 14 flipping percent! na wetin we no fit generate? I was so pissed when I saw the result cuz I was hoping last last, he would be second place, but the Belgians and Chileans had more sense.

And one eediot is now trying to justify his foolish decision of voting Cortes' goal on another thread.

The black man is his own worst enemy

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
safarigirl:
it's a fact not an insult. most Nigerians are foolish numbskulls.

Do you know that the third best goal had just 14% of votes? 14 flipping percent! na wetin we no fit generate? I was so pissed when I saw the result cuz I was hoping last last, he would be second place, but the Belgians and Chileans had more sense.

And one eediot is now trying to justify his foolish decision of voting Cortes' goal on another thread.

The black man is his own worst enemy

It is a pity to Orji Okonkwo. The young man should put this behind him and know that there were some Nigerians stood with him.

As for the foolish Nigerians, Your brother Cortes won the best goal of the tournament.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2015
safarigirl:

anyways u tried sha but i'm not surprised, we are only so few who truly care about Nigerian football. The football federations of other countries probably campaigned for their players it might even have been on their news, unlike us, i promise if u didn't post about the voting taking place i would never have known.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by confun: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Heard from a reliable source that barca wants to sign for oshimen.....ds news just dey sweet me...

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BlackAlbino6(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
confun:
Heard from a reliable source that barca wants to sign for oshimen.....ds news just dey sweet me...

I hereby move the motion once more, for the discontinuation of this thread and any further news item concerning these lads (hence all of them can graduate to the next U-20 team) be posted on the Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) https://www.nairaland.com/2721056/flying-eagles-nigeria-thread-u-20/1#39892327
cc: linked, TheSuperNerd, terzurum5, TheGoodJoe, AIG07, BascoVanVeli, Icon4s, tbaba1234, confun, safarigirl, blackalbino6, lakesidepapa, lexyman, enomakos, Generals03, Orkpekyandega, Danycrusoe, Horus, adeyemi2015, Greenbuoy, dabossman, femi9naija, P0intBlank, bishop88, robosky02, watchindelta, mikron, Emmzyst, casket, Justiz, naturalwaves, ajf, samueld0, oloriooko, successinlife, jotey, Fribery, CFCfan, chaberry, phreakabit, leecodeman, all protocols duly observed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by robosky02(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
ok noted

BlackAlbino6:

I hereby move the motion once more, for the discontinuation of this thread and any further news item concerning these lads (hence all of them can graduate to the next U-20 team) be posted on the Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) https://www.nairaland.com/2721056/flying-eagles-nigeria-thread-u-20/1#39892327
cc: linked, TheSuperNerd, terzurum5, TheGoodJoe, AIG07, BascoVanVeli, Icon4s, tbaba1234, confun, safarigirl, blackalbino6, lakesidepapa, lexyman, enomakos, Generals03, Orkpekyandega, Danycrusoe, Horus, adeyemi2015, Greenbuoy, dabossman, femi9naija, P0intBlank, bishop88, robosky02, watchindelta, mikron, Emmzyst, casket, Justiz, naturalwaves, ajf, samueld0, oloriooko, successinlife, jotey, Fribery, CFCfan, chaberry, phreakabit, leecodeman, all protocols duly observed.

Regards.
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Tomtoxic: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

Regards.

didn't u think it wise that we should have continued with the other u-20 thread.as u dn make the thread sha no p we are all moving there
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tomtoxic:

didn't u think it wise that we should have continued with the other u-20 thread.as u dn make the thread sha no p we are all moving there

I didn't get you Sir
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Ok... Lemme help out. *smiles*

He meant the U-20 thread that covered the Senegal 2015 AYC (Caf U-20 Afcon) and New Zealand 2015 Fifa U-20 World Cup. The thread was created by Op-extraordinaire, Sir Joseph1013 early last year (long before I joined NL and "shortly" before the "virus/hackers attack" on NL---- NL's darkest hours) and ended with the NZ 2015 tournament.

It was quite a glorious and super ride......... *smiles*

I recall that if you went offline for just 6-12 hours, mehn!!!! You'll be about 10 pages behind...... #nokidding..... Hahaha.... Boyyy!!!!! It was fun and cool too.
**this happened when the NZ tournament was fast approaching**

Note: I forsee same (lightening thread speed) happening ahead of Rio 2016 should we qualify (which I strongly believe we'll
achieve) *smiles*

That was the thread that saw me make my "NL debut" earlier this year in May. *smiles*

Do you get it now?? *smiles*

I understand you weren't registered on NL at that time hence your difficulty in grabbing Sir Tomtoxic's statements.

Maybe you should check it out. It's about 231+ pages worth..... I think?

You're welcome. Glad to help........*smiles*

BlackAlbino6:

I didn't get you Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.