Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US (31193 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2014
gratiaeo: which Fg?
the one you know that's being headed by Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem: [/b]
[b]
Goon, don't have time for too much idiocy this morning.

Here are the core questions that needs to be answered.....

I know boko sponsors.......Gej
We Av spotted the girls....... CDS.

let these goons be grilled and let them shed light on what they know.

Oya go and grill them na!!!

Shey America were busy dishing out intelligence reports from Washington; The girls may have been in taken to chad The girl were spotted in CAR.

They should find the girls na!!! Rubbisshhh

Have a nice day sir
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Opiosko: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem: Ffuck the Americans. Jonathan Generals knows where they are. They spotted them and told the entire nation.
Only fools will expect Americans to come in and do our duty.
It was ur Shiittma who said he knew whr d girls are and that he has passed d info to the security angencies...maybe they believed Shittma nd qouted him.... The girls might be in Borno govt house anyway, remember Kabiru Sokoto..

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2014
lalalefriday:

But GEJ has publicly accepted that the girls were kidnapped...and has stated that he is doing everything to bring them back.

How do you reconcile that to your conspiracy theories?

How do you react if you suddenly discover your money was missing while in a bus? There's a possibility you forgot it at home and there's another possibility that it was stolen right there in the bus.

I'm sure you'll Make the later a priority while still hoping the former was the case grin

You get? cool
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2014
You can't find something that is not missing. America discovered the truth thats why they are pulling out gradually. Maybe the Governor and his colonies are keeping the girls somewhere where no one will look for them just to score some political points.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by nossycheek(f): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2014
May God intervene undecided
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007:

[size=15pt] I've re read my junk and it even makes more sense.

Now, when the girls were initially kidnapped, Shekau released some videos claiming they were the ones that kidnapped the girls....but in those videos, no girls were shown. The real Shekau would have proudly displayed the girls in his first video after the kidnap. So after people noticed that he didn't display any girls (duh, he never had them), he then went ahead and paid off some poor girls to do a video with him. After they've done the video shoot, they were dismissed; oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls? By the way, how many girls were displayed in the video?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to e a third world country.

It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right. They left Nigeria as quickly as they came. They didn't even stay up to a week in Nigeria before they diffused.

And all those saying that the FG has confirmed that girls were kidnapped, or OBJ offered to help or some other bull5h1t, that goes to show how gullible you guys are.

Did GEJ go to sambisa himself to confirm the kidnap? Didn't he send people to confirm it? Can you vouch for the reliability of those people he sent? Can't they be bribed to provide false reports?

And as for OBJ, don't you guys know when a person is talking in parables? He said he has contacted bokoharam but the girls will NEVER be released. Why? What does he mean by that? What he means is that no girls were kidnapped. OBJ can't openly say it like that, he's a very cunning fellow. That how all you Christian and Muslim f001s believe everything in the bible and Quran. You don't know when something is being said in parables. Dumbasses.

What are you not talking about?

Haba!!!
[/size]

Hmmnnn interesting!
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by brownlord: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007:

I've re read my junk and it even makes more sense.

Now, when the girls were initially kidnapped, Shekau released some videos claiming they were the ones that kidnapped the girls....but in those videos, no girls were shown. The real Shekau would have proudly displayed the girls in his first video after the kidnap. So after people noticed that he didn't display any girls (duh, he never had them), he then went ahead and paid off some poor girls to do a video with him. After they've done the video shoot, they were dismissed; oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls? By the way, how many girls were displayed in the video?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to e a third world country.

It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right. They left Nigeria as quickly as they came. They didn't even stay up to a week in Nigeria before they diffused.

And all those saying that the FG has confirmed that girls were kidnapped, or OBJ offered to help or some other bull5h1t, that goes to show how gullible you guys are.

Did GEJ go to sambisa himself to confirm the kidnap? Didn't he send people to confirm it? Can you vouch for the reliability of those people he sent? Can't they be bribed to provide false reports?

And as for OBJ, don't you guys know when a person is talking in parables? He said he has contacted bokoharam but the girls will NEVER be released. Why? What does he mean by that? What he means is that no girls were kidnapped. OBJ can't openly say it like that, he's a very cunning fellow. That how all you Christian and Muslim f001s believe everything in the bible and Quran. You don't know when something is being said in parables. Dumbasses.

What are you not talking about?

Haba!!!

Stop wasting your time, I said it from the beginning no girl is missing, a very poor script from the borno elders and only slowpoke and demented brain like demdem will believe 200 girls are writing physics exam when even in Lagos you won't find 200 students writing physics let alone girls.

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

My dear, When you test a hypothesis and you get no positive results , you have to go back and modify the hypothesis.

When you are executing a tactics that isn't working, you go back and review your strategies.

Let's get to the root of the matter, before we start looking for who to an inept, incompetent and unintelligent buffon.

He reaffirmed his commitment to bringing the girls back or to prove beyond reasonable doubts that no girl was kidnapped.

2 sides of the same coin cool

What an unintelligent response.

Nigeria is a country where people are kidnapped everyday, and it is perfectly plausible that those girls were kidnapped.

By your logic, if a car is stolen and can't be found, then the actual indication of theft is merely a 'hypothesis', and investigators must go back and modify the hypotheses to accomodate the idea that the car might just have decided to fly off to outer space...

Your idea that is the kidnap story is a hypothesis is just pure stupidity, especially after the parents, the Borno State Government, the Army, and GEJ himself have come forward to state that the girls are indeed missing.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

Really? What offer?
Check google.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by brownlord: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem: Ffuck the Americans. Jonathan Generals knows where they are. They spotted them and told the entire nation.
Only fools will expect Americans to come in and do our duty.

Retardemdem, do you now believe me or your brain still can't reason as that of a human, can you return all the insult you poured on me to your useless father who gave birth to a slowpoke like you. I repeat no single girl is missing poor script from your party men and no one is buying into it.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

Oya go and grill them na!!!

Shey America were busy dishing out intelligence reports from Washington; The girls may have been in taken to chad The girl were spotted in CAR.

They should find the girls na!!! Rubbisshhh

Have a nice day sir

At least u admit the fact that surely these two fools know more than what they are currently dishing out. Am ok with that for now.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Opiosko: It was ur Shiittma who said he knew whr d girls are and that he has passed d info to the security angencies...maybe they believed Shittma nd qouted him.... The girls might be in Borno govt house anyway, remember Kabiru Sokoto..

Goon, stop distorting facts. Far before Jonathan ever believed the kidnap story, shettima told the world he knows where they are and have passed the info to the military. Those fools did nothing then. It wasn't until months after after this that the cds claim he mow know where they are. It was not as a result of shettima's earlier declaration. If they are on govt house, then what is the military waiting for? U do not sound smart at all.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2014
maybe d american are playing along...to get grip of d whole issue at the end....listen pipo...there are missing girls...for now..they want the dust raised to settle down..so dey can see clearly and not acting blindly...some past politicians and present ones are gona be detained.i mean dose idiotic politicians from d north and maybe from oda region..quote me after dis..there are many junctions on dis express way...if u know wat i mean..
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2014
brownlord:

Stop wasting your time, I said it from the beginning no girl is missing, a very poor script from the borno elders and only slowpoke and demented brain like demdem will believe 200 girls are writing physics exam when even in Lagos you won't find 200 students writing physics let alone girls.

Brownfool, it's healthier engaging Jonathan ur god who thinks this position of urs is stuppid. The drunkard has promised to bring them back. Who tge Ffuck are u?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2014
brownlord:

Retardemdem, do you now believe me or your brain still can't reason as that of a human, can you return all the insult you poured on me to your useless father who gave birth to a slowpoke like you. I repeat no single girl is missing poor script from your party men and no one is buying into it.

There is no way I can believe a cursed soul like u. Jonathan himself thinks this position of urs is stuppid.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2014
lalalefriday:

What an unintelligent response.

Nigeria is a country where people are kidnapped everyday, and it is perfectly plausible that those girls were kidnapped.

By your logic, if a car is stolen and can't be found, then the actual indication of theft is merely a 'hypothesis', and investigators must go back and modify the hypotheses to accomodate the idea that the car might just have decided to fly off to outer space...

Your idea that is the kidnap story is a hypothesis is just pure stupidity, especially after the parents, the Borno State Government, the Army, and GEJ himself have come forward to state that the girls are indeed missing.

What parents? mtcheeew

I'm done with you sir/ma'am

Do have a nice day?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Check google.

I'm not interested. Nothing good can come out of that Ota farmer
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

How do you react if you suddenly discover your money was missing while in a bus? There's a possibility you forgot it at home and there's another possibility that it was stolen right there in the bus.

I'm sure you'll Make the later a priority while still hoping the former was the case grin

You get? cool

What a daft analogy.

I'm sure you realise that your analogy acknowledges the fact that something is in fact missing at that point in time...even if the mechanism that led to the disappearance is unknown..

How does this correlate with your assertion that since the missing girls cannot be found, they cannot be missing?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by samplegirl(f): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2014
X-factoria:
Unacceptable!

They must find them o.....haba! Is Jack Bauer not an American again grin grin grin

For the records Jack Bauer never lived, the Kiefer Sutherland that ACTED the role of Bauer is a Canadian.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

What parents? mtcheeew

I'm done with you sir/ma'am

Do have a nice day?

The same way the entire world will questions ur story and existence when ur seeds are kidnapped.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

I'm not interested. Nothing good can come out of that Ota farmer

What good has ever come out from Jonathan on this issue since the beginning?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by samplegirl(f): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2014
gratiaeo:
My question is what is the governor of that state doing? This animal is the one behind all this kidnap.
Even the “almighty USA” couldn’t find the kidnapped girls,meaning no girls were kidnapped.

God bless you.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Edunwa302(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2014
US if you guys know where boko boys are , there are our girls......if you guys wana help ,help en stop talking.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2014
Okay...so its now America's fault. We are jokers in this country.

Thank you America for telling us the truth concerning the state of things as pertaining to the Chibok girls!
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ifihearam: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2014
THIS DEMDEM GUY......STILL BRAINWASHED BY BOKO HARI AND APC.

PITY YOU

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ifihearam: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem:

What good has ever come out from Jonathan on this issue since the beginning?

My joy is that you will continue to be the subject of GEJ till 2019.

even subject to his 10th generation.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ifysimple(f): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2014
shocked This could mean that no girls were actually missing.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ifihearam: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2014
lalalefriday:

What a daft analogy.

I'm sure you realise that your analogy acknowledges the fact that something is in fact missing at that point in time...even if the mechanism that led to the disappearance is unknown..

How does this correlate with your assertion that since the missing girls cannot be found, they cannot be missing?

What makes you think they are missing?
Do you think its esy to cage over 200 girls,babysit and feed them for months?

think twice..
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Forwetinnah: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007: [size=15pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again...No girls were kidnapped. Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...

The APC is trying very hard to paint GEJ black. Since they can't touch him, they want the international communities to attack him. Anyway, my president can't be bothered by nonsense.

These idiots just went to the streets of the north and paid off a few girls to pretend they were kidnapped...who is fooling who?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why were their names and pictures released after 2months of being in captivity? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to be a third world country.

And as for OBJ, don't you guys know when a person is talking in parables? He said he has contacted bokoharam but the girls will NEVER be released. Why? What does he mean by that? What he means is that no girls were kidnapped. OBJ can't openly say it like that, he's a very cunning fellow.

That how all you Muslim and christian f001s literally believe everything in the Quran and the bible. You don't know when something is being said in parables.

Dumbasses.

[/size]

You can say this a hundred times over!! I was just waiting to hear this from the US to confirm this silly hoax, trust GEJ to play along until they expose themselves. The US was just looking for an opportunity to come into Nigeria with the help of APC, so far the GEJ administration has not given them the welcome they want. They asked to come and help, GEJ said okay but that thing wey una dry find una no go see. Simplesss!!

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Chigold101(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2014
gratiaeo:
But the Nigerian military claimed they know where they are. Let them give us update. The Chief of defence staff lied shamelessly and should have been asked to resign long ago. I still maintain nobody is missing!
my dear have u heard this word before “tacktical withdrawal?“ USA is tactically withdrawing cos they came with lots of noise nd condemnation of GEJ & Nigerian army. Now they have discovered that nobody is missing they dont know how to withdraw their initial sentiment just as they did in Iraq when they invaded it during junior Bush time as president

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ganduje: The Mistake We Used To Nail Kwankwaso, Gov Yusuf / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram / How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.